Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2019 12:15 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HUG MAN!
HAS ASCENDED!

So as far as final episodes go this might be my favorited. I was bit afraid we'll go with Hana doing everything on her own but... this thing had happened.

Looking at whole theme of Hugtto, it really works and I liked it a lot. Masato as an gay angel was adorable, they should just fly together and be fabulous.

PS. Now, since we know that (at least) Yes5 team is nearby, do they get new transformations? Or now they have two?
Jan 20, 2019 12:40 PM

Nov 2018
Everyone's a precure. Hana and George's last scene was heartwarming. His time stopped because he lost her in the future but she managed to give him hope back in the end. When Hana told him it's not true that he doesn't believe in the future because he always tells her "see you later" i felt like crying. They are the complete opposite but they both act out of love.
Jan 21, 2019 5:27 AM

Jul 2015
Great climax to the story, very satisfied with how this final fight got handled.

tfw we went from first male Precure to everyone is a Precure, rip all records.

The last scene with George and Hana was so emotional, he was always seeing at the Hana of the future he misses so much, but the present one wants him to keep moving forward, "see you later", don't lose your hope.

Only an episode left, I will miss Hugtto so much.
Jan 21, 2019 6:43 AM

May 2018
We are all a Precure! Hell yeah, I want my precure clothes too hahahaha. I'd probably get something like Traum's, only it looks like Optimus Prime lol

Nice climax, I enjoyed the fight between Hana and George kurai.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 21, 2019 11:47 AM
Apr 2017
I'm so proud of everyone, every, single, character....
Jan 21, 2019 3:29 PM

Apr 2014
Oprah voice: you are a precure, you are a precure! Everybody is a precure!
Jan 21, 2019 3:35 PM

Apr 2014
I hate to spoil the emotional-ness, but I found it so funny when Hana really hit George back with the irony. "Why don't you believe in the future if you keep saying see you later?" and thus he cries cause he got pwned. Ha, got em!

In a way, I start to relate to the way George feels. I lost someone so important to me but due to suicide and I too did not want to start living future, a world that they did not exist anymore. I started to wish time would stop, or even go back to the happier days.
Jan 22, 2019 3:35 AM

Oct 2007
When Hana said "the Nono Hana I want to be". One of the best comeback moments I've seen. It's like the time she first transformed, only this time more badass.
Jan 22, 2019 3:41 AM

Oct 2007
moonsensual said:
I hate to spoil the emotional-ness, but I found it so funny when Hana really hit George back with the irony. "Why don't you believe in the future if you keep saying see you later?" and thus he cries cause he got pwned. Ha, got em!

In a way, I start to relate to the way George feels. I lost someone so important to me but due to suicide and I too did not want to start living future, a world that they did not exist anymore. I started to wish time would stop, or even go back to the happier days.

Now that you mention the word suicide. I think George is symbolism for people who are depressed or suicidal. And Hana represents those who try to save those who are suicidal // depressed. Hugtto is deep.
Jan 22, 2019 6:38 AM

Apr 2013
This is was amazing. It was really an embodiment of all the themes aborded in precure until then. A story of hope, and never losing sight of the future we want for ourselves. Woaw...

I'm usually super fond of action-packed finales à la Heartcatch or Go Princess, but this finale was so fitting. I was striked so much by every aspect of it. I really felt the hope going through my heart ! Hugtto had really dark moments until the end, but hope won.

I'm gonna cry so much next time...

(also, Masato and Henri are gay angels and I love them very much)
Jan 23, 2019 10:00 AM

Jan 2013
This show is so fucking good
Jan 23, 2019 3:53 PM

Aug 2007
Wow. Was really an interesting and emotional final battle. I really liked it. Better than the final battles of the previous. She doesn't needed an a new transformation to defeat the enemy. And also Yell didn't defeat the enemy alone.
Oct 28, 2019 5:04 PM

Apr 2009
so in other words, this guy's whole deal is;
sometime in the future, he's married to Hana,
she dies
and that's why he's so desperate,

Hugtan is supposedly their baby, whom he imprisoned so she wouldn't get harmed as a precure,
-probably that's what happened, but i'm only 4 minutes in, so we'll see;

but it'd explain why he's being such a creep on Hana _XD

...so this "far-far into thew future" where Harry and Hugtan and all the bad guys came from,
is like
20-something years into the future

holy heck the world got destroyed fast, lol

how so? well, apparently Hana, the professor, and whatever his name is are all alive in the current time, and they don't seem to have aged all that much in the "future" either >>

ho-ly
...so i GUess THERE'S JUST THAT MANY MORE PRECURE NOW- EH?!

Henri's luv tho
yay Henri -w-
and his boyfriend, whatever that guy's name was
KonaniOct 28, 2019 5:21 PM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 20, 2020 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
Amazing!

I like how Hana didn't give up even on President Cry. People like that are usually discarded affirming that they had nothing to hope for in the first place. This kind of sends the message it's not the way to go.

Seemed like an awesome last episode, but there's one more, so I guess it's going to be a wrap up.
Dec 15, 2022 11:02 PM

Feb 2013
crystalarium said:
Oprah voice: you are a precure, you are a precure! Everybody is a precure!

IKR, I laughed so hard.

George wins the award for creepiest creep, stling a teenager is NOT okay dude, no matter what relationship you had with her
<-click

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.