Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 19, 8:31 PM
It's revealed in the ending that the first season will only adapt until the fireworks arc.
The first season will have 12 ep, and each ep will adapt about 2-4 chap. And fireworks arc is chap 44 & 45 in the manga, so it obvious that the first season will only reach the fireworks arc. In the trailer they didn't even introduce miko iino.
How unfortunate, if the first season has 24 ep, it will reach the sport festival arc.
I was really dissapointed, my hope for this season is that i will be able to see the student council president election and the sport festival arc.
But still i hope for the best, and this far this show is fucking hilarious ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Feb 1, 6:28 AM
Barnett said:
It's revealed in the ending that the first season will only adapt until the fireworks arc.
The first season will have 12 ep, and each ep will adapt about 2-4 chap. And fireworks arc is chap 44 & 45 in the manga, so it obvious that the first season will only reach the fireworks arc. In the trailer they didn't even introduce miko iino.
How unfortunate, if the first season has 24 ep, it will reach the sport festival arc.
I was really dissapointed, my hope for this season is that i will be able to see the student council president election and the sport festival arc.
But still i hope for the best, and this far this show is fucking hilarious ๐Ÿ‘Œ
omg firework arc great way the end season I cant wait :))))))))))))))))