Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Jan 19, 2019 3:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 23
In fact, sakura is sakura. Sakura is acfun; acfun is sakura. Hahahahahaha
Here is a news: zls has been "upgraded"-cann't play- in acfun which gets the ability of playing zls. Sakura's curses never disappear. (°∀°)
 
#2
Jan 22, 2019 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 222
Guastha said:
In fact, sakura is sakura. Sakura is acfun; acfun is sakura. Hahahahahaha
Here is a news: zls has been "upgraded"-cann't play- in acfun which gets the ability of playing zls. Sakura's curses never disappear. (°∀°)


I have no idea what the hell you are talking about but I appreciate what you have said.
I don't have a cell phone. I used to but I got frustrated and threw it into the sea.
 
#3
Jan 22, 2019 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 765
The internet is a mysterious place indeed.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
 
#4
Jan 23, 2019 8:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 38
When you hit by truck-kun before posting on the internet.
 
#5
Jan 24, 2019 11:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 23
SparkingVolt said:
Guastha said:
In fact, sakura is sakura. Sakura is acfun; acfun is sakura. Hahahahahaha
Here is a news: zls has been "upgraded"-cann't play- in acfun which gets the ability of playing zls. Sakura's curses never disappear. (°∀°)


I have no idea what the hell you are talking about but I appreciate what you have said.
Now, the hell has become heaven.
https://imgsa.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=a85c83d941086e066aa83f43320a7b5a/ee81faf33a87e95025efec841d385343f9f2b4db.jpg
Zombie girls have come back at 00:30 on Jan 25 with some vedio cut.
 
#6
Jan 24, 2019 11:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 23
vaizard12 said:
When you hit by truck-kun before posting on the internet.
Acers' angry truck ran to bilibili.
emmmmmmmm...maybe you are right. ( ´_ゝ`)
 
#7
Jan 25, 2019 3:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 251
I understand how you feel completely man.
You’re not an elitist, you just think you are because you wanna be special.
 
#8
Jan 25, 2019 3:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5964
Excuse me what the fuck.
 
#9
Jan 26, 2019 5:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
SparkingVolt said:
Guastha said:
In fact, sakura is sakura. Sakura is acfun; acfun is sakura. Hahahahahaha
Here is a news: zls has been "upgraded"-cann't play- in acfun which gets the ability of playing zls. Sakura's curses never disappear. (°∀°)


I have no idea what the hell you are talking about but I appreciate what you have said.

He's probably chinese. Also the link he provided somehow didn't work, after a while of searching what the image is (as it end with .jpg), the image probably saying something about zombieland saga's yomigaere
take a look: https://imgsa.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/ee81faf33a87e95025efec841d385343f9f2b4db.jpg?fbclid=IwAR2_bdCKS23j3NOfLYEItOcYEgxS5qlCPzC5f9Xt3QMpS9V8mSIrkx-keXo
 
Top