Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2019 1:26 AM
Sep 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First half was... Interesting... lol at Yukari's scream...

Kizuna and Itsuki were sooooooo cuuuute in the second half, now I want to know what will it be of them... Yukari's poses trying to convince Nisaka tho xD
Jan 22, 2019 5:51 AM

Sep 2014
Quite a boring episode...

Feb 1, 2019 10:54 AM

Sep 2011
First half was meh. The most interesting part was that NejixNisa moment xDDD Gay power ftw. Also the story between the old couple was romantic :)

Second half was saved by those two little cuties, Kizuna and Itsuki <3 Heartwarming.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Apr 18, 2019 1:06 PM

Oct 2012
I'm with the consensus so far: First half was really boring. The second half was cute but nothing special. I'd prefer a deeper dive into the state-controlled matching service but you can't usually expect so much from an OVA. Edit: I originally thought the two 'halves' were one episode but it was actually two shortish episodes.
modboyJun 24, 2019 11:00 PM
Apr 20, 2019 12:46 AM

Jun 2014
Oh, look... it's the good old kimodameshi episode. Except it's just old and not good.
Apr 20, 2019 12:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty meh episode, over all.

First half was pretty boring but it was nice to see some focus on the whole Govt policy, this time on a positive note from the Grandma’s side. Cool Grandpa moments ftw too!
Ririna’s comment on the Govt policy being much like a matchmaker was pretty accurate though, what has the world of theirs come to? Some awkward Nisaka moments during the stroll between the two main Male leads and the mystery leading up it being a cat was quite predictable.

Second episode was definitely more entertaining. Kizuna’s curiosity xD and it’s hilarious how her first love just conveniently came to her during her moment of need. Nisaka’s little convo with Kizuna was very amusing though, poor girl’s got to wait 44 years lmao. Some more emotional moments and quotes from Misaki like the usual too.

Listening to the Op of the tv series at the end was a nice throwback. But that’s about it really. Poor animation during many of the shots didn’t help either.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 9, 2019 1:35 PM
Jul 2019
Muito bom mas poderia coloca episódio
Jul 9, 2019 1:35 PM
Jul 2019
Bxjdjdnsjzmzvzhziajabzjzmshsuskansnz
Jun 29, 2020 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
Ririna's grandmother in her youth days quite resembles Ririna.. Really a family..
And I guess.. A story of arranged marriage.. With reluctance in it.. But happiness in the end, I guess?.. Though, at the same time, grandpa was still taciturn all his life.. Not much speaking, that is.. And if he only told on his death bed that he loved grandma right from the first sight?.. Eh.. I don't know about that.. They didn't have any romantic life during their life, I guess?.. Well, grandma in the end, I guess, seems happy and satisfied, as well as want to answer in another life to him that she loves him too.. But it still is strange.. Anyway.. Who knows about all of this.. In the end I'm team Ririna anyway personally.. Even if usually maybe girl with Misaki's personality would be closer to who I'd like.. But not fully, as I actually feel she's hiding quite a lot, and maybe I wouldn't like many things she's hiding.. As well as I maybe don't like some things in her now as well.. But anyway.. I just think that Ririna and Yukari work quite well, them being able to share thoughts with each other and stuff.. Her relationship with Yukari is actually quite different from grandma's relationship with her husband, where she describes him as taciturn (not talkative), as well as only on death bed he says he loved her from first sight.. It's not really that comparable to Ririna's and Yukari's relationship in the end, really.. Who talk and share with each other a lot..
Aug 29, 2020 1:26 AM

Jun 2020
1. ririna best girl
2. nisaka best boy
3. KANASHII KANASHII KANASHII KANASHIIIIIIIII URESHII URESHII URESHII URESHIIIIIIII

boy do i not miss this art syle, i seriously hate the size of their eyes

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 26, 2022 2:12 AM
Jan 2019
I can't find a HD version . All I found is a 480p version which sucks ... anyone has the hd or the fhd version please ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Uso OVA Episode 2 Discussion

el_AmoSupremo - Jan 20, 2019

14 by svefnpurka »»
Feb 5, 2022 5:01 AM

» Where is the OVA

removed-user - Nov 26, 2018

21 by ps_anime »»
Sep 27, 2019 5:29 AM

» HYPE?!

xFresh11 - Apr 23, 2018

27 by MrGlassesMan »»
Dec 10, 2018 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.