Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 21, 2019 3:37 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
AcceleratorAngel said:
Playcool said:

This arc and battle royale where the arcs with faster pacing and only one volume also on the LN, yet are giving no proper attention, they shiny in LN format as some of the best volumes of the series, here they are just cannonfolder, in the way of adapting the conclusion of Old Testament in Index S3.

All arcs besides acquas are like this so far, jus look at the british royal arc it got only 5 eps, they really rushed the conclusion of it and cut the most intense action parts while leaving the unimportant terror attack on the plane in with touma getting significantly less badass.

My point is that you will notice it further on vol15 and 19, since the pacing there is already very fast, where on every other volume, it is much more slower, specially on 2 volume arcs.
Jan 22, 2019 6:45 PM
Sep 2012
This arc and specifically this episode is so boring. I could not care less for it and it took me forever to get through.
Jan 23, 2019 12:26 AM

Oct 2008
Nice pantsu Saiai Kinuhata!
Accelerator is such an honourable villain!
4/5.

Feb 15, 2019 5:53 PM

May 2010
Maybe it's possible to follow along as an anime-only viewer, but it sure isn't easy. It'd be very nice if the director and writers considered reminding us a bit who all of these characters and factions are instead of plunging straight into the plot.
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 4, 2019 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
Yeah i like this arc. GROUP is actually doing something about the dark side, instead of being shit on endlessly and acting like hunting dogs for them. Like seriously, FUCK THEM UP, Accelerator!
Apr 2, 2019 5:16 PM

Aug 2017
Kinuhata and Hamazura scenes were the best part of the episode xD.

GROUP in a nutshell: a lolicon, a shotacon, a siscon, and a stalker XDDDDDDD
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 25, 2019 12:30 PM

May 2012
Very nice episode, let's see what's next!
Feb 29, 2020 9:52 AM

Dec 2012
PANTSU!!! What a tease.

Oct 19, 2020 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
Don't remember the name of that pantsu girl, but I do ultra-like her attitude.
Dec 12, 2020 4:30 AM

Dec 2012
Accelerator.
Who is she? She is fine. Accelerator about to purchase her?
Punching bag? Kisama!
Accelerators buying him?
Accelerator... smiling.
Tsuchimikado. Maika.
Oniichan? lol at Tsuchimikado barging in.
lol at pedo.
Rikou. Shiage. Saiai.
Dat nosebleed.
lol at Saiai teasing Shiage about revealing her pantsu.
PANTSU! Dat booty.
Accelerator saves them.
Stephanie Gorgeouspalace?
Dat stab.
Saiai is working with the cute girl in the dress and she looks forward to working with Shiage.
Accelerator saves them.
Dat shot.
LMAO at Saiai showing off the pantsu and wiggling the booty.
Nice pantsu!
Measure Heart calls Shiage.
Of course the terrorist would be where Rikou is.
Dat ending.

Well, Stephanie living up to gorgeous part in her name.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 13, 2021 11:14 PM

Jan 2017
The follow up to the Battle Royale arc is here, and may we remind ourselves of the lost comrades during the slaughterfest :( (rip Frenda)

Comedy-wise it's great, the chemistry of Kinuhata and Hamazura is always amusing to watch, but plot-wise it's really awful. Good luck keeping track of the various new characters introduced in this arc
Jun 25, 2021 11:01 PM

Aug 2018
I totally forgot that Maika is Tsuchimikado's sister.. If that was said before.. Looking Maika's full name up - they even share same family name, after all.. ;P So she's younger stepsister, hm.. Well, with stepsister you could still have any relationship, I guess..
Lol, so what can we say about GROUP?.. What unites them?.. They're all loli/shota cons.. ;D
Well, it seems that Hamazura has some cute girls in his company.. ;P
"Nice pants!" - Hamazura knows, what's up.. ;P
Nov 17, 2021 2:40 AM

Dec 2013
I really like the focus of this new arc. Kinuhata is ultra fun to watch.

More Accelerator is always a good thing for me.
Jan 30, 2022 11:00 AM

Jun 2017
Accelerator starts off this episode with a pretty awesome scene - what a "villain" - it's too bad they didn't show whatever violence he committed to create that pile of flesh there, because it'd make his statements more convincing.

G_Spark233 said:
I really like the focus of this new arc. Kinuhata is ultra fun to watch.

More Accelerator is always a good thing for me.

She might not be as much of a badass as Accelerator, but she is definitely a badass. I've liked her since her first appearances in Railgun when she was defo an antagonist with ITEM

And finally Hamazura. The guy deserves to get the girl, what can I say? He's a skill-out playing with worse odds than anyone else by a long shot, and ultimately winning. Kind of unfathomable after watching Touma fumble through the entire series with what seems like a cheat code to an anime-only viewer.
Jun 3, 2023 2:19 PM

May 2020
So the only time we'll have a kind of normal sounding and looking episode is when a bunch of random characters are thrown into the mix, who probably no one cares about. Except those in GROUP and Accelerator of course.

Plenty of flashing panties this episode, but again the arc started with making little to no sense. Anyways just want to see Accelerator making a mess out of everyone.
Jun 10, 2023 9:06 AM

Nov 2010
00:19 I want to buy her! I'll lick her armpits and have a sexy time with her!
16:00 They're gonna kill all of those people? That chick in the lower right corner is cute. It would be a waste to kill her.
I like the fanservice. I want to sniff Kinuhata's white undies. Just the thought of it arouses me!
Nov 28, 2023 1:57 PM

Nov 2023
Accelerator is back in business
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.