Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2019 6:27 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Kihel decided to stay behind and rebuild his kingdom of Asta, it won't be the same without him since he's was the funny one. Finally Avi, the Princess and Navi decided to go to Traumere, the true goal of the series in the first place. Kegaremaru got exorcized easily by the Princess, it was kinda disappointing. But I'm glad Setieck changed at the end, and decided to pin his dreams on Kihel. Since there is Avi and the princess(excluding Navi) I'm hoping for romance between the two.

The downside is that the series focused on Kihel's story line, instead of the Princess and why is she there. Most of all what is her true name and is she really a princess? Avi and her were given background platforms, but it can surmised that show creators wanted to go a different route in order to extend the series for upcoming seasons. Some arcs were pointless and unnecessary like the wonder kingdom, the pirate ship arc (but it was enjoyable for me), the snow kingdom, in fact let me say all those kingdoms felt like a useless add except the start and the end. But since the show seemed to be focused on Princes, and was probably aimed at enticing the audience rather a true story line I guess it is inevitable. The fights were disappointing as they ended up getting saved by the Princess or some outside party.

Overall I believe at the end credits is where the true story starts, and this was almost like a filler season. But nonetheless I enjoyed the adventures of those three, they had such chemistry on the series. Although the flow of the series was crooked it was fun to watch and supporting characters were also likable for me. I also enjoyed those last funny segments. I would watch season 2.

I know this was too long to write and I'm sorry. 7/10.
lihle808Jan 17, 2019 6:36 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 17, 2019 2:06 PM

Jun 2017
Yeah, I thought the anime would focus on her, but it seems like they went for Kihel's story. It felt like the Princess was the supporting character, it was nice of them to change the tone of these kind of anime, like if there's a heroine like this, you would think the story will immediately revolve around her.

But nope, and I was a hit disappointed how Kegaremaru was easily defeated / exorcise, but we mustn't forget that he is a part of Setiq after all...

It's nice for the Princess to believe that she is a Princess of Traumere, I actually want to more of this story. But I don't think there'll be a second season, seeing this is a game. And it wasn't well-received in here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama Episode 1 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 11, 2018

2 by removed-user »»
Feb 3, 2020 8:06 PM

Poll: » Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama Episode 3 Discussion

0 by ibraheem234 »»
Sep 11, 2018 8:39 AM

Poll: » Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama Episode 2 Discussion

0 by ibraheem234 »»
Sep 11, 2018 8:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.