Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Dimension High School Episode 2 Discussion

Jan 17, 5:24 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, those exercising routes in front of the talking Sphinx...

Just when I thought this show wouldn't get any stranger, it does.

Jan 17, 8:44 AM
I did not expect drama in this show. This show..... no words.

Jan 17, 10:11 AM
Wow.. The drama killed me. I can't wait for the next episode. This anime is the goldmine of 2019. I definitely ship Yurio and the delinquant. Hope he'll be back soon.
Modified by Aerror, Feb 16, 1:11 PM

Jan 17, 12:08 PM

So Yurio is in love with Kikawada or

Jan 17, 5:11 PM

I think I might enjoying this more than I should be. XD

The drama, the plot twists, the way the show is trying to take itself seriously when it's actually not, absolutely hilarious. XD

Whatever the staff were on when writing this, that was some good shit. XD

Jan 17, 5:15 PM

Decided to give this another go, just for the heck of it, but nope.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jan 17, 6:30 PM

oh wow...down below a 5. F for Yurio. This might be tolerable if it was a short but no, a full length tv series. Was thinking about using it for anime watching challenge in "watch an anime with a score of 6 or below" or watch an anime with a main character who is a professional" but I think I have better options. I'm bailing on this one.

Jan 17, 6:53 PM

Poor Kikawada to be taken like that.

So for real if he was Yurio's most important thing, then that means he loves him more than anything in the world more than his parents or siblings or anything he owns, even his dreams. Then that means he has romantic feelings for him. Hmmm!
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Jan 18, 12:05 AM
Master Expander

We shipping Kikawada and Yurio!

"Gimme back my money!"
"Don't wanna." Sensei is gonna be the best character isn't he?

Damn it! That clock puzzle would have been so fun if it wasn't in Japanese!

5-5-6..."No-Mi-Te?"

Oh Inochi. The hiragana list on the right pretty much gave it away. I didn't apply the color though...Not bad.

Kikawada is gone! Maybe Yurio really was the one responsible for tampering with Kikawada's motorcycle. Now there really are only four heroes left! I guess to bring him back, they probably need to answer two puzzles in a row.

Jan 18, 12:40 AM
I kind of wish they'd be stuck in the 2d world until the end of this story. They're nice voice actors, but bad actors. Their acting would look good in live theatre, but not in a TV show.

Jan 18, 6:11 AM
Anime Moderator
So it's true...Yurio's most important thing is Kikawada. Does this mean we won't see Kikawada until the last episode? Unless they defeat the sphinx, and then some other bad guy comes along. I wonder what Yurio wants to apologize to Kikawada for? Is it really like what Midorigaoka said, Yurio schemed it, but unlike what Midorigaoka suggested, Yurio did it so he could get close to Kikawada? Might be overthinking it.

Anyways, I'm glad I figured out the second puzzle :D I looked for the hiragana in the chart for the first one, and then the second one to figure out that the colors were assigned to different columns. BUT I had to pause the episode to do it lol, definitely didn't do it under the time limit.

I'm not surprised it's scored below 5, but I'm definitely surprised that I'm enjoying something that's scored below a 5. Then again...have I ever touched a series with that kind of score? :/ I think it'll rise back up to 5+ though, since I'm guessing most people don't have the patience to stick through this XD

Jan 18, 11:00 AM

I'm actually really enjoying this! Loved the drama.
Just a Matter of Time

Jan 18, 11:05 PM

Oddly I am one of the few who is actually enjoying this, I live for the drama, poor Yurio his bae was taken away. The fight for Kikawada's return begins for Yurio, wonder how long till he will be brought back~
(Sensei is my favorite character for now~)

Jan 20, 11:14 AM
This anime is horrible. But Its so horrible its fantastic& I cant stop watching it XD.

Jan 20, 11:00 PM

LOLZ! Kikawada got Thanos'd but in a discreet way!

Jan 22, 10:25 PM

If I were to be eaten by the Sphinx y'all (including myself) would be F'd up real bad - anime would disappear... -shrugs-

Jan 23, 1:39 AM
Surprisingly there's less mocap jitter than Virtual-san. It's not too bad...? But I'm so done.

Jan 23, 10:04 AM

Damn, the drama scene was so cringy xD

Feb 13, 11:59 AM

I thought that the Sphinx would eat Kikawada and he would lose Yurio ("his most precious thing"). I never thought in other possibilities, this was like a plot twist to me. lol

Feb 24, 4:37 PM

Dang, that's messed up. For some reason, I didn't really consider something like that happening. These characters are so bleh though that I'm surprised I even cared at least a little.

Enjoy your anime!

Jul 6, 6:20 AM

My theory is that all the budget went to the flying rock
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Jul 11, 12:02 PM

That escalated quickly, from losing money to losing people. I thought Yurio would lose his instagram account or something, and he lost his boyfriend instead.
"Life is one big yeehaw and then you die"