Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 88 Discussion

Jan 16, 6:05 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Maru placing his vote for Inuzuka. Man you really are the MVP.

And Inuzuka "Maru you're such a good guy, I'm sorry I kept saying that you had an awful temper and were a piece of trash behind your back." LOLOLOL

And of course Maru's 2 friends, Hasuki, Char, Somali, Abby, and the twins side with Juliet and Romio as well.

Cliche and predictable but still really loved it.
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Jan 17, 12:37 AM

I loved this chapter, Friendship and gratitude is really something amazing!
I'm waiting now for his Brother and for Sibelle (kumaberu-senpai) and how Scort will to say about this situation.

Feb 14, 2:40 AM
Looking at the recent chapters it seems westia is the antagonist.

Feb 22, 10:53 PM
don't know if a one has noticed that but apparently Leon's mother married a Duke and moved out of her home according to her and Juliet is the daughter of a Duke just saying hypothetically can Leone and Juliet have the same mother and different Father's is it possible that the "Duke" Leon's mother married might be Turkish Persia of it is true it might just be a major factor of the next arc. please enlighten me with your thoughts

Jun 13, 10:57 AM
Maru is the MVP AGAIN. Wow, the ability of this manga to turn my opinion of this person completely around is astounding. All my respect goes out to him.

Kohitsuji, Tosa, Char, Hasuki, Somali, Teria, Kochou are now on their side! More will come!

So Somali did know that it was Romio. Then she didn't really hate the Black Dogs or anything. Awesome, Somali.

Can't say the plot wasn't predictable, but it was done so right that I don't think it was a mistake at all! Perfect execution and writing.

TheKrowman said:
don't know if a one has noticed that but apparently Leon's mother married a Duke and moved out of her home according to her and Juliet is the daughter of a Duke just saying hypothetically can Leone and Juliet have the same mother and different Father's is it possible that the "Duke" Leon's mother married might be Turkish Persia of it is true it might just be a major factor of the next arc. please enlighten me with your thoughts

I don't think so, simply because they look different. We did see Juliet's mother some chapters ago and she had blonde hair like Juliet. Basically, she was Juliet but older and more mature. But in the chapters about Leon's secret, her mother and she had red hair. So yeah, definitely not I think.

Sep 7, 1:33 PM

Throughout their journey Romio and Juliet had made lotsa precious friends, without they realizing it and it become their source of power, can't wait to see more of this arc

Preview MangaManga Store