Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 2 Discussion

Jan 20, 5:33 AM

This is the anime that you watch after a hard day at work or school ... So relaxing ^_^

Jan 20, 7:53 AM

I like the cat portions more, MC has a ways to go for him to be likeable, could do better with comedy.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Jan 20, 2:13 PM
I am liking this show even more, its really tranquil to watch!

Nana is really beautiful, and seems that she really know about pets!

Haru is a good name, funny that cat understand it as a call for eat!

Haru's side was really funny, it is so true!

Jan 24, 12:26 AM

I don't really like the Subaru parts. The pet shop scene was really funny, but thats it.
The Haru parts are what make this Anime watchable for me. They're really funny and kind of cute.

Jan 28, 10:37 PM

Unkreativ said:
I don't really like the Subaru parts. The pet shop scene was really funny, but thats it.
The Haru parts are what make this Anime watchable for me. They're really funny and kind of cute.

Subaru is the name of the main male character and the pet shop owner thought the male character described his cat as Subaru, a 23 year old cat, when in actuality he described himself.

Feb 6, 11:10 AM

I ship:
Subaru x Nana (pet store clerk)
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

Feb 19, 2:03 AM

This is so adorable and fluffy omg. 😍

Mar 5, 3:15 AM

Subaru confirmed gay because he didn't mention how fucking cute that girl from the pet shop was. Just kidding.

Haru is fucking adorable. I love how her animation changes and sometimes she's super deformed and makes the cutest expressions. Her VA is perfect for this role.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Mar 7, 5:54 PM

Now, the cat have a name. Haru.

Good episode.
Life has no meaning.

Apr 7, 7:35 AM

Such a great second episode, really love the two perspectives! Such heartwarming episode! Let's find out what's next.

Apr 13, 7:08 PM

Honestly, I'm finding Subaru to be rather boring as a character so far. I hope that can change in the next episodes tho.

That said, although Haru's part was entertaining to watch, it was an OK episode overall.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]