Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 2 Discussion


Jan 23, 3:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 742
Fede_5000 said:
this is exactly the same as darlingXX


This is one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard. Glad I was sitting down when I read this gem. Tell me what you're on, so that I'll never try it.
 
Jan 23, 10:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 220
Raphtalia n Naofumi make a great duo, nice
That last japanese flag scene annoyed me tho, what was even the point of it, seemed conceited. Its not like Japan is the only where children could get children set.
 
Jan 25, 12:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1124
for someone who became filled with hatred, Naofumi sure is nice :/
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
 
Jan 26, 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1547
Loli racoon girl Raphtalia is pretty cute! Though she went through a traumatic event where her parents are killed by a monster, this might be a driving force for her to slay these monsters!? Anyway, Natsuo is still a good guy at heart, giving her all she wants as long as she's his blade and he's her shield. I'm excited to see what they would become once their levels are high.

Now the ED is here. The ED is quite the opposite of the OP, it's relaxing and calmer, but still nice anyways.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 27, 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8325
Okay....Raphtalia is absolutely adorable.
 
Jan 28, 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 653
I get now why everyone's got Raphtalia fever this season
 
Feb 2, 6:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 3
 
Feb 3, 2:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 3518
I feel bad for Raphtalia. Her past is very cruel.
Life has no meaning.
 
Feb 6, 4:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1967
Raphtalia is as adorable as the memes and discussions had led me to believe. What a contrast next to that bitch from the previous episode. Raphtalia must be protected at all costs.

Jokes aside, I really did like this episode quite a lot. Naofumi's cruel attitude was painful to watch at first (although its understandable), but I'm happy he has already softened up to Raphtalia. She is only a kid after all.

 
Mar 3, 4:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3534
Raphtalia is such a cute girl, she needs to be protected at all costs. I'm glad Naofumi is taking care of her. I hope there's a way for her to remove that slave command seal, it looks painful and troublesome to deal with.
Marie Antoinette is a JoJo
 
Mar 6, 4:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 7208
I thought that cave became a den of monsters so how come they only fought one? Whatever, I just really like how refreshing it is to see a hero that mains defence. Naofumi should get a couple more party members and farm exp.
Duterte did 9/11
 
Mar 7, 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 328
Rapthalia is adorable, really, but now the story seem that went to other point, after the betrayal now comes the moment that Naofumi start caring about others again. But his indifference against the slaves movements in the world annoyed me, but that just means he understand reality there and there isn't really much he can do against a system that was already there. Anyways Rapthaila and Naofumi relation grew quickly and it's like a father and son one. Anyways I am enjoying it so far.
 
Apr 13, 2:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4262
Great introduction of our favourite tanuki girl, and an indication that Naofumi isn't totally alienated from humanity.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

 
May 7, 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 49
Cried like 3 times during this episode, It's just a very cute and good show imo
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
May 16, 10:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 98
chobitsza said:
Great episode but the pace is too fast, which make the character development and relationship not as good as it should be.

If they still keep this pace, the finale will go beyond LN vol.4, which IMO is a very bad choice since vol.5 or so is not good and satisfy enough to be the finale at all.
studios are really bad, they cut many sources of episode 2 material, whereas in episode 19 we get a lot of recap and it's not obvious and speed is slowing down since episode 14 goes on, you expect adaptation to run 6 volumes, in fact it's impossible and now we get 5 volumes garbage
 
May 16, 10:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 98
Gerver said:
What the actual fuck, the skipped like 90% of content and rushed Raphtalia arc like it was nothing. I thought DOge fight will be like episode 4 and we will see how they get used to each other, from cold Nao and scared Raphtalia to an actual party. But they pushed it in 20 minutes.
After awesome first episode this is just 0/10, my eyes bleed.
If anyone liked first episode you better read ranobe, this was not an episode, this was a fucking abomination of speedrun industry.

If i havent read ranobe I would be like
"Duh, another trash isekai where girl fall in love in MC in a single fucking episode, total garbage, droped". It pains me for what they did to this episode.
yes I am also disappointed with the stupid steps of the studio, the studio is really bad, they cut a lot of sources of episode 2 material, whereas in episode 19 we got a lot of recap and it really slowed down since episode 14 went on, and now they add recap items not important , this anime is pure rubbish
 
May 30, 4:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1185
So we meet Raphtalia! really cute and it seems that Naofumi took a good care of her
I hope she will be stronger so she can help MC and beat the shit out of those 3 assholes heroes.




"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."





 
Jun 3, 12:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 1726
Good episode overall. I was a bit concerned at first about the cold way Naofumi was treating Raphtalia but at least, I'm glad he softened up to her in the end.
 
Jun 6, 5:41 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 123
slaver: i think she's retarded

naofumi: perfect, i'll take her
 
Jun 17, 7:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1137
Wow, Naofumi was kind of an ass to Raphtalia. He did take care of her but, idk...

Raphtalia was even cuter than what I imagined.
 
Jun 18, 5:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 51
LightoLhxd4 said:
Gerver said:
What the actual fuck, the skipped like 90% of content and rushed Raphtalia arc like it was nothing. I thought DOge fight will be like episode 4 and we will see how they get used to each other, from cold Nao and scared Raphtalia to an actual party. But they pushed it in 20 minutes.
After awesome first episode this is just 0/10, my eyes bleed.
If anyone liked first episode you better read ranobe, this was not an episode, this was a fucking abomination of speedrun industry.

If i havent read ranobe I would be like
"Duh, another trash isekai where girl fall in love in MC in a single fucking episode, total garbage, droped". It pains me for what they did to this episode.
yes I am also disappointed with the stupid steps of the studio, the studio is really bad, they cut a lot of sources of episode 2 material, whereas in episode 19 we got a lot of recap and it really slowed down since episode 14 went on, and now they add recap items not important , this anime is pure rubbish
yes I agree, episode 2 is the speedrun industry's cruel, this series is very stupid, how can Raphtalia love naofumi in 20 minutes, while episode 19 has many fillers and recaps, this garbage studio annoys me, damn even I'm not interested and don't want to buy BD this stupid series
 
Jun 27, 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4328
dam this slave gilr is adorable, i would have pocked her to cause i just wouln't be able to leave her in this type of contitions and possibly getting master who treats her bad
 
Jun 27, 5:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4328
SaiDrew said:
Wow, Naofumi was kind of an ass to Raphtalia. He did take care of her but, idk...

Raphtalia was even cuter than what I imagined.


understandable cause he was betrayed and most hate him so ofc he becones colder

SouthRzVa said:
Good episode overall. I was a bit concerned at first about the cold way Naofumi was treating Raphtalia but at least, I'm glad he softened up to her in the end.


i don't see why any1 couln't soften up to her cause shes so adorable 😁

so its logical he would 😁

InefableAtaraxia said:
Rapthalia is adorable, really, but now the story seem that went to other point, after the betrayal now comes the moment that Naofumi start caring about others again. But his indifference against the slaves movements in the world annoyed me, but that just means he understand reality there and there isn't really much he can do against a system that was already there. Anyways Rapthaila and Naofumi relation grew quickly and it's like a father and son one. Anyways I am enjoying it so far.


father and daughter sins she is a girl, and its kind of like that not 100%

but sins demi humans grow with lvl ups i see their relationship becoming romantic, she falls for him

Modified by Sugram22, Jun 27, 6:00 AM
 
Jun 27, 8:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1137
Sugram22 said:
SaiDrew said:
Wow, Naofumi was kind of an ass to Raphtalia. He did take care of her but, idk...

Raphtalia was even cuter than what I imagined.


understandable cause he was betrayed and most hate him so ofc he becones colder

Well, imo, it would've been understandable if Naofumi had been treating with an adult instead of her, a slave child being sold.
 
Jul 8, 4:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 60
The episode was alright, definitely not as great as the first one. It felt really rushed. Like going from giving zero Fs about Raphtalia to hugging her and comforting her happened in the blink of an eye. I really wanted to see them bond for a couple more episode before he was ready to sacrifice himself for her out of the blue. The development just didn't feel naturally paced. I really like Raphtalia, though. She's so precious and adorable!
 
Jul 21, 11:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1807
So Naofumi bought that little slave girl Raphtalia. I wonder what that suspicious slave seller meant by his last words, maybe we find out later.

Haven't seen anything cuter as Raphtalia in a long time, especially with her little tail. It's just hnnnng *.*

At first Naofumi was pretty harsh to her, but after a while they made a good team + Naofumi took care of her. She's only a little girl and the fact that she lost her parents to the first monster wave made it even worse. Crazy how they beat an level 15 monster but Naofumi got injured. I wonder how he can heal in this world and how long it will take.

With the Ore they got from this mine they can definitely make a lot of money. I really want to see a dungeon. Hopefully that will happen soon.

 
Aug 2, 11:40 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 4295
She still too weak but it's only ep 2 so issok for now lol

Also, I couldn't take her crying seriously when all her "good memory" flashbacks with Nao were of him buying her food LMFAO. I busted out laughing.
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]