Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 26, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2014
Nana x Yasu, dunno, Nana is so proud I guess and she thought Yasu didn't belong to her, even they start dating, nana will end up hurting Yasu and herself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2015 10:09 AM

Oct 2013
Yasu x Nana reminds me of my girlfriend and me foh.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 4, 2015 10:16 AM
Jul 2014
Hm, I sense a few more twists in the story! I wonder who'l end up with who? In the end Satchiko will have miscarriage and and up with Nobu...
Jul 14, 2015 8:10 AM

Jun 2013
If they would have done something like this i wish they would have done it a lot earlier, instead of when there is only 6 episodes left.
Oct 16, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2013
That old Sachiko joke lol

Finally Yasu admits his feelings for Nana.It definitely explains why he's sacrificed so much for the band.I wonder what will happen next?

I really love that old ending,it was nice hearing it again.
Nov 16, 2015 3:15 PM

Dec 2009
Gahhhh I can't get over how much I despise Takumi.

I love Hachiko so much, and she deserves far better than Takumi...

NOBU ;-;

Yasu is the best. Him and Nana would make a wonderful couple. But I do like Ren too. Aghhhh this series is making me insane! And I love it.
Nov 25, 2015 3:46 PM

Jun 2015
This episode's been really nice

Reira: Why do all of our members try to seduce every woman they see? Are you Italian?
Apr 19, 2016 11:37 AM

Aug 2014
nice episode, I liked everything, but I really want to just see the end :| and I don't have enough time to watch it.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 26, 2016 8:56 AM

Nov 2015
NOO, WHY IS EVERYONE SO STUPID?? NAKUMI ISN'T THE ONE FOR HAPPY NANA, HAPPY NANA IS JUST A STUPID GIRL WHO DOEN'T REALIZE SHE HAS TO BE WITH NOBU!!!
I'm a bit worried about how much I'm into this show, it's getting hard to go back to the real world. This hasn't happened to me since a very long time :/
Dec 30, 2016 11:30 PM

Sep 2015
The E-mails from Shin to Reira are kawaii. The YasuXNana ship may be a reality.
Mar 4, 2017 2:15 AM

Mar 2015
Lel another Sachiko's appearance is all but inevitable now
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 12, 2017 3:50 PM

Nov 2016
Oh wow, I'm actually gonna root for Nana and Yasu.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 30, 2018 6:22 PM

Jul 2017
in all honesty with all ways the characters interact with both nana's literally any one of them could honestly be good for them. Expect Hachi x Ren
Apr 27, 2018 4:02 AM

May 2016
Sachicko really Takumi??

Shin's eMail, the conversation between Reira nas Ren and that ending wow this show impress me after everything episode.
Apr 29, 2018 7:34 AM

Oct 2012
Oh God, this relationship with Takumi is so infuriating. Pls pls come back Nobu
Apr 22, 2019 12:32 PM
Oct 2018
pls not a sachicko
May 18, 2019 8:26 AM

Oct 2012
Anything but Sachiko door stuck please.. I beg you! xD

Seems like Nana and Ren is not going to be a thing based on the ending monologue
"Signature removed"
Jun 6, 2019 11:05 AM
Apr 2016
Ah, Shin is one hundred percent in love with Reira, that's sweet. Good lord, hell no, not Sachiko...that was funny though, haha. The ending had a nice plot twist though, so, he loves Nana..
Jun 13, 2019 8:02 PM
Jul 2014
This whole training camp thing is really cute lol and Nana's miso soup XD

I find it so endearing that Shin emails Reira so much and updates her uwu what a cute relationship. I hope they get together for reals.

Everyone finally connects the dots and realizes that Yasu loves Nana lol knew it would happen eventually. Idk how I feel about NanaxYasu ship because of Ren. It seems like both Ren and Nana are growing apart and growing out of their relationship. It's sad but at the same time it's natural and not something you can help. Also, I thought it was interesting that Nana called herself out for being jealous because Hachiko was living a new life now. I'm definitely thinking Nana was lowkey in love with Hachiko, too. I just want everyone to be happy, but I know that won't be the case.

Wow Takumi actually went back to Japan and we didn't see him go to Stella! I'm surprised

Sachiko Ichinose lmao let's hope the baby's not named Sachiko for Nana's sake.
May 30, 2020 4:17 AM

Jul 2015
Didn't know applauders were a thing, or is it just in fiction? Now I'm curious to why mari-san isn't working as a lawyer but as a 'babysitter' instead seems kind of a waste. Also since when is Takumi a magician?!? Will the curse of Sachiko continue to plague Hachi? so many questions....

Feb 25, 2021 9:55 AM
Oct 2020
WHY can't a single guy and a (semi) single gal ever be just friends. why

nana's a great anime, probably among the best of its genre and definitely the best one i've encountered, but i'm so done with this everyone crushes on everyone crap lol. thank god there're only six eps left, that should be survivable
May 7, 2021 8:03 AM
Mar 2021
YASU AHHHH i kind of saw this coming that he kinda likes her, i think and hope nth happens tho
Jul 28, 2021 8:10 PM
Feb 2020
we been knew abot Yasu's feelings for Nana
and the decadence of the relationship between Nana and Ren

what I don't get It's how it's gonna end for Reira and Shin, also wtf because he's underage and they probably have like ten years apart from each other age
Sep 18, 2021 6:12 PM

Apr 2015
"It's gotta be Sachiko!"

Oh hell nah, if this isn't a sign to throw the whole man out I don't know what is.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Dec 31, 2021 6:14 PM

Feb 2017
yasu finally admits he's in love with nana :((( honestly tho with the way everyone is falling in love and falling out of love with each other, i can't say i have a single clue as to who's gonna end up with who by the end of this series.

hachi lets ppl treat her like garbage and then is like ~okay whatever u say mwah (✿◠‿◠)~

good example of this is junko. she yells at hachi, doesn't wanna comfort her on the phone, takes shoji's side & sits there while hachi cries, doesn't want her in her house, constantly acts like she's annoyed by her, talks down to her, etc etc. what kind of best friend is that??? she treats hachi like garbage and hachi is still like ~okeey dokeey mwah (✿◠‿◠)~

can't just throw junko under the bus here because takumi is a pretty garbage person in general. takumi could tell hachi he doesn't actually love her and hachi would just be like ~okeey dokeey mwah (✿◠‿◠)~

placeholder text
Aug 13, 2022 2:27 PM
Apr 2021
At this point, Hachi is going into her own trap willingly. I have to say Takumi is really not sugarcoating who he is. And that girl STILL thinks she will be happy. So bad.

Yup, Yasu is in love with Nana and Nana and Ren's relationship is in some serious trouble. Honestly, I think Nana is not really capable of being in a healthy relationship. She gets quite possessive and she still holds on to that unhealthy grudge over being abandoned for Trapnest. I don't see her being able to share Ren's burden in any immediate future, being focused on Blast's debut and getting Hachi back. Besides, Ren has long stopped being her emotional support as well, she ran first to Yasu when she heard that Hachi is pregnant. I don't think she loves Yasu but in her heart, Ren is someone who is not there for her and keeps abandoning her. And her ominous words, in the end, confirm my suspicion they won't be together in the end.
Aug 14, 2022 12:21 AM
Feb 2021
1. "It's that tendency to let your guard down that lets men trick you." Yes, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you Takumi? The way Takumi is sometimes portrayed comically in this show bothers me. But I guess it's reflective of real life in a way: abusive people aren't always abusive 100% of the time. Takumi can be funny and he does things that can be interpreted as his way of caring, but the way he has a casual disregard for how people feel, the way he always tries to manipulate things and people for his benefit, and the way he has threatened and guilt-trips Hachi always lingers in the back of my mind. There's always a next time that Hachi will anger him, and what will we see him do? He's already r*ped her.

2. Takumi showering Hachi with gifts, going through the motions of married life and looking respectable in front of her relatives, then says she's always going to be a distant #2 while putting the ring on it. At least he is candid about his priorities. But in going through with this marriage, Hachi's going to be giving up the one thing she's always wanted since the series began: being loved. That makes Hachi even stronger in my eyes. She gave up Nobu, Nana (for a while), and her life with Blast so her child can live a better life, and for now it seems like she's found the conviction to go through with this, all the way.

3. Nana and Ren always had fire chemistry but I think those 2 years apart really deteriorated their relationship. In the times where she needs someone, Nana always goes to Yasu. As for Ren, who even knows. He definitely doesn't go to Nana. Kind of a depressing reminder that love is not just a feeling, it's also a verb. It takes time and energy to maintain but both of them have just been on ever diverging paths since Ren left the band. I've seen several relationships fall apart due to this, along with the transition from adolescence to adulthood... Definitely not the anime to watch when trying to escape from life. 😅

4. I still maintain that Yasu is the best person in this show.

5. I don't think Hachi loves Takumi. I think it's something she convinces herself to make swallowing the pill easier. And the fact that the relationship with the middle-aged man when she was in high school and being cheated on by Shouji really fucked her self-esteem up. She's more familiar with men who mistreat her. Nobu was the anomaly.
Oct 7, 2022 9:30 AM
Jul 2021
Shin's fucked up situation .
shit, I hate takumi.
Oct 27, 2022 9:59 PM

Apr 2016
Hachi bringing back the Sachiko gag was undeniably funny but between that and the first ending being used again is hard not to feel the melancholy of how things have changed without any sight of getting back or even close to how they were before, ugh.

Their interactions with their manager were so entertaining so were Ren and Reira with theirs.

Yasu finally told her, well confirmed her since she's the one verbalizing it because of the rumors but it was so obvious he indulge her a lot contrasting with Nobuo who calls her out when is needed; Nana always feel at ease with Yasu but that is probably drived because she saw him as friend if they were a couple maybe things to her would change? Or maybe I'm just expecting the worst because they would be perfect for each other and I don't see the show wanting that type of couple if HachixNobuo or NanaxNana is to go by.

Shin writing that letter is just sad.
Mar 29, 2023 3:02 PM
Oct 2017
Oh, while the Nana x Nana ship is the superior one, the ship of Nana x Yazu would also be super nice to end with, or at least to explore. I am just very surprised with this anime and in a good way, there are love triangles, love squares, love pentagons! It just shows that relationships are always complicated and it is never a black and white thing when you love someone, there is pain and sometimes we restrict ourselves, you will betray someone you cared for due to feelings, and all in all it is just life sometimes. Takumi looks like he hasn't behaved too dangerous lately, the thing he did pushing Nana to have sex with him the other day still proves I wouldn't want to be close to him, but I don't feel so afraid of him right now. Also lol, Sachiko as the name of the baby, that would be priceless, I want to see Shouji's reaction!

I have also gotten some liking to Ren, I thought he was going to be a big jerk and I was afraid of him when he came into the story, but he has turned out to be a nice guy, even, as he says it, a bit numb and cold on things, sometimes you just turn off your feelings.

I even don't hate Shouji that much anymore, even when I still feel hurt with what he did.

Yazu being an asbolute chad as always.
PhixiatelyMar 29, 2023 3:06 PM
Mar 30, 2023 1:20 AM
Oct 2017
"At this point, Hachi is going into her own trap willingly. I have to say Takumi is really not sugarcoating who he is. And that girl STILL thinks she will be happy. So bad."

I was reading the comments above and I strongly agree, Takumi is doing an effort to be honest with her since he is putting time and money in the baby and relationship, but she is not grasping the entirety of the situation.
Sep 21, 2023 4:34 PM

Mar 2023
YASU CONFESSION?!?
Sep 27, 2023 7:00 PM
Oct 2020
Man I just can't stop watching this anime. Fuck homework and tests. I gotta finish watching this first
Sep 27, 2023 7:02 PM
Oct 2020
I like Yasu a lot but I also like the couple ren and Nana so Idk what I should think right now.

Also love the Sachiko thing lol. I hope they don't actually name their kid that like actually plz don't
Nov 3, 2023 12:58 AM
Mar 2021
I've officially felt sad for all the characters in the anime with this episode.
Mar 24, 12:31 PM

Sep 2015
The scenes if Takumi actually cheated on Hachiko with another Sachiko
6 hours ago

Jan 2022
Reira's laptop is a Win2k with an XP appearance? Literally unwatchable. jk, she probably installed an XP theme.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cureroyale - Feb 18, 2009

55 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Mar 5, 2007

65 by mo_lave »»
Apr 17, 8:58 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

77 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 16, 6:46 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - May 19, 2008

98 by _Geko_ »»
Apr 9, 4:10 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Psylocybek - Aug 5, 2008

84 by mo_lave »»
Apr 8, 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.