Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 14, 6:12 PM

【ANIME GUILD】2018 ANIME TRIVIA CHALLENGE (FINAL ROUND)_

Introduction
With the Preliminary Round and Semi-Finals completed, it is almost time for the Finals to begin! Out of the 80 participants who took part in the event this year, 7 participants with outstanding knowledge of 2018 anime trivia have been selected as 2018’s Finalists. In the Finals, these 7 will battle it out for the title of Anime Guild’s 2018 Anime Trivia Champion!

This year, the finals will be hosted live on Discord (separate server from AG’s main server) on 20 Jan from 01:00H GMT until around 20 Jan 4:00H GMT. Questions on 2018 anime trivia will be asked through a variety of games. All members are invited to spectate and those who are interested in spectating may do so by following the steps in the second post of this thread.

Finalists
Our Finalists for this year are:

Also a special thanks to @Fyrworks and @bloodbird for doing well! They couldn’t make finals due to timing, but they both did well in the previous rounds.

Itinerary of Grand Finals

Grand Finals Details

General Instructions

Games' Rules and Descriptions

Helpful links:

Rewards

Once again Best of Luck to all our Finalists!
For those who are just passing by, do consider joining us and spectating to cheer the Finalists on.
Modified by Hibbington, Jul 27, 11:05 AM

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲

Jan 14, 6:12 PM

Spectating/Commentating

For those interested in spectating, please post in this thread and an discord invite link will be sent to you.
Do also let me know if you intend to speak in the VC

- All members are encouraged to come and spectate (even if it's for just a while) to watch the battle unfold and cheer the Finalists on.

- Do note that while all spectators who sign up in advance will be able to view the finals live and be able to chat in the Spectator Discussion text channel, most spectators will not be able to post or talk in the Official Finals channels when a round is underway. This is to prevent flooding of the Official Finals channels when a round is underway. This restriction may be lifted during break periods though.
- Those who have been active in AG may be granted exclusive permission to post in the Finals channel and talk in the voice channel even when a round is ongoing though.
- If you have not been active in AG, but would still like exclusive permission to do so, you would need to discuss this with me in advance.

General chat rules apply to those spectating and all spectators are reminded not to spoil the answers. If you want to discuss the questions, please do so in the Spectator Discussion channel. Contemptible behavior will result is a kick from the event server with or without warning.
Modified by Shuuka, Jan 15, 7:42 AM

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲

Jan 14, 6:19 PM

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲

Jan 14, 7:04 PM

I would like to spectate

Jan 14, 7:08 PM

Lemme spectate please.

Jan 14, 7:22 PM

I would love to spectate please.

Jan 15, 12:41 AM

I don't think I'll be able to spectate though.. I've got plans on that day! Anywayz, congrats to the finalists! And good luck on the finals! Gambatte kudasai!

Jan 15, 2:40 AM

I want spectator privilege but I might not actually make it. 3 hours on a Friday night is a big ask. If I do come then yeah I wanna be in VC.

Jan 15, 5:51 AM

Idk if I'll have time but I would love to spectate, please.

Jan 15, 6:33 AM

I may also not necessarily make it, but I would like to have a chance to spectate if I have time.

Jan 15, 7:13 AM

@Bajar it is a Saturday night if you are mistaking it. Well for me at least it is.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲

Jan 15, 7:59 AM

I want to be a spectator, Shuu, please :3
Thank you!

Good luck, finalists!! ^.^

Edit: and I'd like to VC too :3

Jan 15, 3:01 PM

Please please pls i so want to be a spectator and watch my boy footmaster get an easy win

Jan 15, 3:58 PM

I want to be a spectator :)
How long am I going to keep making wishes that can never be granted-Natsume Yujinchou

Jan 15, 7:23 PM

I would like to spectate.

Jan 18, 11:12 AM
I'll try to join the VC, but I'll probably be sleeping..

Jan 18, 3:49 PM

@GokuNazz @Hella-Sugoi @54bubbles @Zerity @AquaHaze @footmaster @zaverix
@Mushroomhoues @RisaK @Bajar @MrBouBou @MrZawa @MisaoAino @Hirugiko @CatherineLane @BlackCicero @DarkYuzuko

the time for finals have been changed to an hour and a half later than originally planned. if any of the finalists have a problem for this please let me know, seems it interfered with Zerity's schedule badly. this probably means Goku wont be able to make it, so Shroom please let me know if you can make it or not.

other than that, i'll see you guys tomorrow!

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲

Jan 18, 4:17 PM

sorry

Jan 19, 10:15 PM

Congrats to the winners! Rewards threads will be done ASAP!

Aqua - 72
Zerity - 55
Shroom - 37.5
Zaverix - 37
54Bubbles - 37
footmaster - 21
Hella-Sugoi - 16

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲

Jan 19, 10:36 PM

Shuuka said:

Shroom - 37.5
Zaverix - 37
54Bubbles - 37

A single tear

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.