Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 20, 2019 10:23 PM

May 2012
Awesome development, especially that ending! Really looking forwards to see their nation really evolve! All that Japanese influence is just fantastic :'D
Apr 2, 2019 4:10 AM

Jul 2013
Oh my God I love this show. Rimuru is building a nation. A fucking nation from the ground up! This is like a action fantasy jrpg with city building management. And he's merciful and very lenient too, Machiavelli's priciple has no place in this country! This is really wonderful!
Apr 8, 2019 11:21 PM

May 2013
lolol Capital City Rimuru is def embarrassing HAHHAHA, but cute :P

I'm happy the monsters are getting along so well~ Rimuru is so nice to name every single one of them, omgah.

and I knew those 3 lizards were gonna follow Gabiru. His father even gave him his weapon as an heirloom. Undeserving, but at least he'll forever be indebted and repent for his foolishness.
Jun 22, 2019 10:18 AM

Mar 2015
Oh new OP! I like it
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 2, 2019 8:41 AM

Oct 2013
New opening was meh, I mean not bad, but I liked way more the previous one.

I hoped that new orcish leader is gonna receive a name, but oh boy, I can't believe Rimuru named all of them, I mean 150.000 orcs! O_O

Gabiru was sentenced to go exile. I'm glad his friends were saved by Rimuru in the previous episode. They are adorable and they decided to go with their prince, even if it means to be exiled along with him. I hope they will join Rimuru in the future.

At first I was afraid to see Dwargon and his badass knights with each one riding a pegasus, but everything ended positively. Rimuru's alliance became acknowledged as a nation and gained a powerful ally.

It's so lovely to see how their city developed over the time. Orcish manpower surely made a difference. They are building roads, better houses, prototype of sewers, even aqueducts! :)

Sep 5, 2019 2:24 PM
Jan 2009
Everyone seems happy conveniently forget that the dwarves framed Rimuru's group for a crime then sentenced them to hard labor, luckily lowered to permanent exile at the last minute. Their chancellor was BADLY and KNOWINGLY (since we learn he knew the minister was lying) mistreated by the very king they're now happily allying with.
Nov 24, 2019 3:43 AM

Sep 2012
some1 plz make game of this that works like dragon age with city building (u get resources and upgrade like in dragon age inquisition, similar to that) u go around make quests and story quests and also upgrade ur city

like mix of DAI and FO4 for example
Sugram22Mar 14, 2021 3:43 AM
Dec 27, 2019 10:05 AM

Aug 2018
the new opening is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
This episode was great
Jul 22, 2020 10:52 PM

Aug 2019
ROUND OF APPLAUSE. PLEASE. Fucking amazing episode, probably my favourite right now. What and absolute joy ride of emotions this gave me.
Opening was really nice in the sense of, it still baffles me how Rimuru start from a literal shit shack and a band of goblins, to a joint alliance made official by the Dryads and steadily building civilisation housing up to 5 different species, this in itself puts the biggest smile on my face seeing species of monsters being able to co exist together in harmony. I mean the trade off would be, op1 really had some fluid action scenes and overall animation in it, maybe to a point were i wanna say, they blew what ever money they had left on the anime to refining it.
Good guy Benimaru, as the head of military affairs he spoke both his mind and reason well to the new Geld who was offering his life as an apology. Although he couldn't defend his people in the past, he can now but killing Geld won't bring them back, so coexisting with each other not as enemies, but as equals to both loss and pain was the heartfelt option. Ahhhh as much as i didn't like him, i'm happy Gabiru got a happy ending to his story.
Also Rimuru spent 10 fucking days renaming 150,000 orcs?? Good lord i'm surprised he didn't liquefy for 3 months straight after that.
Good lord King Gazeru really gave me a heart attack there. After the last time we saw him, he really left a bad taste in my mouth and i was scared he was going to pull some horrible moves. However after the fucking intense due they had between one another that actually had me biting my nails, my opinion on him flipped. The dudes got better reason then many, killing 2 birds with one stone, having an alliance with Rimuru will not only give him a strong ally, but also someone that can create a civilised, neighbouring, peaceful society of monsters can live without running feral for him. God i can't explain how happy i was, that the King didn't decided to attack first out of fear of the unknown, instead reason it out and start a good relations with Rimuru.
Aug 18, 2020 9:23 PM

Sep 2018
Woahhhh Rimuru's town get bigger and bigger and now.. it becomes a nation! 
Oct 18, 2020 3:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
KyouKaiTen said:
This episode, even though there is no fight, feels so short..

Yep, this to me, it is a pretty good sign of times when you are having a great time with quality anime content.

The series is very pleasing for the most part, despite having some more serious moments, episodes like these are also enjoyable for sure.

It is good to be seeing Rimuru making a nation where all the different races can live in peace and making a treaty with fellow nations.

Considering the title of the next episode, I m very much looking forward to it, since I have been wanting to see that character appear for ages now~~
Nov 24, 2020 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
He actually named all 150.00 orcs, damn... I wonder if he also named all the lizardmen though since they are technically his men now as well? I like how his nation gets bigger and bigger with all different kinds of monsters, even the dwarven kingdom has to acknowledge it haha.
Jan 12, 2021 8:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A lot of thing happened. I may put my reply into a spoiler tab, to shortened my sentences here. Please no mind.

What i call human arc was a false. Its just a checkpoint before reaching the next arc. Lol, got it!
badabassJan 12, 2021 9:43 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 2021 3:45 AM

Sep 2012
i think Trainie is manipulating them a bit lol

also she is teasing Rimuru with that pushing all on him lol

or she like Rimuru doesn't want job and responsibility only difference she know how to manipulate them in to it

badabass said:
A lot of thing happened. I may put my reply into a spoiler tab, to shortened my sentences here. Please no mind.

What i call human arc was a false. Its just a checkpoint before reaching the next arc. Lol, got it!

not goblin kingdom but monster kingdom
Sugram22Mar 14, 2021 3:53 AM
Apr 4, 2021 3:11 PM

Mar 2019
It feels so nice to see the Rimuru's village increasing in size and all these political things. Dwargo coming back was also a nice encounter and that duel was great. Also that alliance was interesting. Rimuru basically owns a nation at this point. Though something weird is that they took 150k orcs inside their village and somehow named each of them but 150k is a lot and I don't see how they fit in those houses.

New opening and ending song focusing more on SHIZUEEE :'(
It just feels so sad. She wasn't in the anime for such a long time, but her being a japanese citizen like Rimuru, the way she came to this world and also her last worlds (and how she looks) made her so much more important to me. I just feel so sad whenever I see her, like I do in this new opening and ending. Rimuru's human form being connected to Shizue doesn't make me happier either.
Alex_TheForestApr 4, 2021 3:15 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 25, 2021 4:52 AM

Oct 2016
Jura Tempest Federation, let's fucking go. Great episode! New OP and ED are great, but why do they gotta keep showing Shizue :(.

How the fuck do you name 150,000 orcs lmao. Well then, what a small world, the king knows Hakurou an he is his master. It's pretty cool how much Rimuru's community has grown, from a small goblin village to a fucking countr with multiple races. Good shit.
Nov 1, 2021 2:02 PM

Jul 2017
animejas said:
Great episode. Even if the pacing was quicker than usual, I still really enjoyed this episode.

Past me found this to be great, current me... eh. I like the world building focus here and the naming of the place too (even with the wacky capital name being Rimuru and not like Rimuru City), the Dwargo stuff was alright but not really that interesting or exciting for me tbh. Didn't care much for the new OP song either along with the new ED (although I didn't even care for the original OP either, only that TRUE ED has been good). Visuals weaker than usual too.
Oct 31, 2022 8:05 AM
May 2017
bruh, you're with the almost-extinct ogres/kaijins at your side and tell everyone "the lizardfolk, the biggest victim"

well, here we go with the nation growing fast af
Dec 5, 2022 9:43 AM
Nov 2021
yes flying honse :)
Dec 30, 2022 2:14 PM
Jan 2022
krasseste folge überhaupt
Jan 5, 2023 11:05 PM

Nov 2020
I think the fact that they basically have a nation of monsters is super cool.
Jan 13, 2023 2:53 AM

Jul 2015
Gonna be quite confusing when referring to Rimuru now that the capital city is also named that. To think the little slime made so much progress in the span of 15 eps.

Jan 23, 2023 3:23 AM
Dec 2022
I love this anime series, its beautiful ;D
Dec 16, 2023 6:25 PM

Nov 2023
The opening theme in this one is meh. The first one was iconic..
Dec 31, 2023 10:26 AM

Jan 2010
I think what makes TenSura bearable for me is Rimuru being the unwitting savior. Rimuru unknowingly consolidates all the power throughout the Jura Forest, but while also being the benevolent ruler. Were Rimuru gung ho about receiving power, I would have written off TenSura as a mindless power fantasy. However, I like how all the characters, Rimuru included, take time to consider their choices. They have thoughts unto themselves and neither jump directly into action nor just accept handouts without considering potential costs, especially when such decisions affect entire populations. If there's one thing I can say about TenSura, it's quite considerate towards its own world.
Mar 12, 2:51 AM

Dec 2022
Hey, the new op sounds pretty good even though i don't think it's anywhere as epic as the first one but it's a cool 2nd op song. The rimuru nation growing larger and stronger is what i like to see yes.

Mar 12, 8:46 AM

Aug 2019
accidentally creating your own country
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2:09 AM

May 2015
Rimuru has officially become the ruler of a new nation! Oh how things snowball in this show. Rimuru and Gazels bout was pretty cool! Felt like I was watching one of those quick draw minigames.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
7 hours ago

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

» Help my fellow weebs

Lonely_kun - Apr 5

27 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 7, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

287 by iggggi »»
Apr 7, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2019

202 by BlueQuartzFibre »»
Apr 3, 8:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.