Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: (Spoilers) What team are you?


Feb 4, 10:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
MrShoujo said:
Zipfile_25 said:
I m with team Hina but we all know that Rui is the MC so he will end up with Rui


Hina is printed with Natsuo on Volume 1 though. Natuso, Hina and Rui are MC not just Rui lol. Not to mention Kei printed main girl on Volume 1 cover of Good Ending as well so don't lose hope fam. Re-read chapter 216 if you have to XD


R u kidding? there is love triangle on volume 1 and 2. The cover of Hina and Natsuo is on volume 1 and Rui and NatSuo is in chapter 1 that Rui is first leader since the beginning. The author can't answer who will be end up with Nat.
Modified by Pika_Ichi, Feb 4, 11:15 PM
 
Feb 4, 10:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
-Rogue said:
To be honest I seriously don't give a damn about who he ends up with. Though I'll prefer Rui over Hina.
But seriously our wishy-washy MC needs to make up his goddamn mind, it's just going round and round.


Yeah, that's what I prefer like Rui because I don't see where two of Rui and nat don't grow developing characters yet.
 
Feb 5, 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
Pika_Ichi said:
MrShoujo said:


Hina is printed with Natsuo on Volume 1 though. Natuso, Hina and Rui are MC not just Rui lol. Not to mention Kei printed main girl on Volume 1 cover of Good Ending as well so don't lose hope fam. Re-read chapter 216 if you have to XD


R u kidding? there is love triangle on volume 1 and 2. The cover of Hina and Natsuo is on volume 1 and Rui and NatSuo is in chapter 1 that Rui is first leader since the beginning. The author can't answer who will be end up with Nat.



Exactly as I said, Hina is on the booklet cover of volume 1 dude. Not to mention Natsuo loved Hina from the very start lol there was no love triangle. Rui wanted to bang so that she felt like more of an adult in Hina's eyes and Natsuo said yes because he was upset about his thoughts over Hina. He had no feelings what so ever for Rui and he was head over heels for Hina. Not only that, but Hina tells Natsuo that she has felt something towards him since the times they talked on the rooftop. LOL leader my ass... I agree the author can't make up her mind but you can't sit here and tell me that Rui was lead girl. Not only that but Chapter 1 starts off with the scandal in order to make the story interesting it was never a cover photo of Natsuo and Rui.
The love triangle developed later on but the point that I was making was the fact that based off the mangaka's previous story in which the end game couple was printed on VOLUME 1 cover even though there was a nasty love triangle as well.
Modified by MrShoujo, Feb 5, 6:40 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Feb 7, 11:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Absolutely team Rui, no chance for the other girls. Yes i know sometimes Rui just dont have the best decisions but its because she's insecure and not a person that knows about love at all. I think she's is to adorable and truely loves natsuo-kun
 
Feb 7, 11:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Sadaharusenpai said:
Sunnyme said:


So when you reread the manga, you still didn't understand it? Also, you are definitely stating things that are not true. When did Hina talk badly about Rui to Natsuo? What Hina was jealous of was Rui being able to do what she wants while Hina was obsessed with doing the right thing. That's a bit different than the way you are putting it.

That is absolutely not true about not caring how the sister feels. Hina was prepared to break up with Natsuo if Rui said so. She kinda hinted it to Natsuo as well. Hina did invite her out - just the two of them - Rui agreed but she clearly looked awkward doing so. Later Rui does invite her out but I got the impression that it was more on Natsuo's urging after the craziness with Tanabe.

That is crazy that you are saying that Rui has thoughts of people feelings unlike her - did Hina use Al to kiss carelessly and inadvertently give him hope about them? Did Hina decide that she was going to hate Natsuo and give her sister cold treatment because she was rejected in favour of the sister Natsuo said he was in love with at the time? Did Hina rush in to ruin Natsuo's attempts to help a girl out of jealousy? Did Hina again encourage Al's feelings yet again when she had no sincere intentions of accepting him? Did Hina know that her sister lied to Natsuo and despite being rejected and saying that she was moving on keep the fact that the sister was still in love with him a secret thus not preventing him from grieving and having to give up on his dreams regarding her? Was it Hina who knew first hand what it is like to be near Hatsuo but not have him but still have the gall to ask her sister to take care of him while she was away yet make sure that she doesn't do anything to make her cry? That Rui is rude and uncaring of most people's feelings except her own until she starts falling for Natsuo is an established fact so stop trying to revise the manga with a view that is clearly skewed.


Do you forget the fact you're comparing a 16-18 years old to a 23+ years old? The latter one that should be the more mature one and having more experience in life?

- Hina seduced/kissed Natsuo while dating Shuu and telling him he's still a child to hurt him on purpose just to make a point.
- Hurt Natsuo by doing things with him at school which resulted in them being caught and the hurt that followed. She should've known better..
- Hina's indecisiveness keeps hurting everybody around her because she can't decide about what she wants. Would the arranged marriage and what happened as a result have happened if she were more decisive about what she actually wants?
*not to put the blame on Hina for one crazy person but it takes her way too much time to sort out her feelings despite going over them for years*


Has Hina ever done anything for Natsuo before she quit being a teacher? Because the way I see it, she has been pretty selfish for the most part, her actions hurt multiple people and she ran away multiple times instead of facing her problems. Before Hina left for the other school it was always Natsuo doing something for her while she was being indecisive about what she wanted.

Her quitting her dream job(teacher) can be seen as a noble gesture and is pretty much the first thing she has actually done for Natsuo but in my opinion it's pretty stupid to drop your dreams in favor for somebody else and just goes to show she has no idea what she's doing.

Reading these posts I wonder if you people have ever been in a relationship with an indecisive person, because I can speak from experience it's the worst kind of relationship to be in. I rather have somebody dump me directly than going through a Rollercoaster of emotions while waiting for somebody to decide what happens next.

Generally speaking all characters in this show have their positives/negatives, but up to this point in the manga Hina's negative traits outweigh her positives. So at the moment in the manga (ch217) Rui is still the best match for Natsuo despite her quirks in my opinion . This however can change for me depending on character development in the upcoming arcs.


I cant agree more with u, you're totally right
 
Feb 7, 4:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 529
MrShoujo said:
I have been team Hina since the beginning so its been a rough bunch of chapters. Looks like problem for Rui fans in chapter 214 but who knows... LOL




I am with you. I prefer the Teacher route from the start. After seeing the drama build up, and how Hina said she will devote her life for our MC, Hina is the girl I want to win in the end.


Spades said:
Kill off MC school-days style. No one wins

That is not going to happen, whose future did we see then? And our MC has already been stabbed.
 
Feb 7, 4:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 353
Spades said:
Kill off MC school-days style. No one wins

As of how the plot is going on as of now, this will be the best ending.
 
Feb 7, 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 139
#up team rui! the best girl!


btw, i think you forgot the master in this poll hahaha
Modified by Seadragongamv, Feb 7, 9:12 PM
 
Feb 8, 4:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 64
Me at first : Team Rui !

After 215 : Fuck it ! Team Serizawa it is then !
 
Feb 8, 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
Seadragongamv said:
#up team rui! the best girl!


btw, i think you forgot the master in this poll hahaha


LOL I will add him right now

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Feb 10, 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 4847
wow, Momo is 2nd to the last. :'(
 
Feb 12, 2:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 5
Ruiiii Senpai (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
 
Feb 13, 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 41
Random guy appears, kills MC and all the girls will get into one big lesbian relationship.
 
Feb 16, 3:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 529
Actually, at this point, I sort of don't care who our MC gets to be with in the end. I only hope all the girls find someone that can make them happy in the end. In Momo's case, she found a nice kohai that really likes her.

I am on team Hina but I at least hope Hina gets to be happy.

On the random note, I just hope I don't get the same feeling of disappointment when reading Fuuka where I hate the MC in Fuuka, don't make childhood promises if you don't plan to keep it in the end!
Modified by greed2, Feb 16, 3:24 PM
 
Feb 16, 4:05 PM
Witcher

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 36
I think Hina will be the one. As things stand now in chapter 219 and considering that there is less than a 100 chapters for the manga to end. It's most likely that the nexts arcs are going to focus on closing some individual character arcs. As Natsuo and Hina are now, they are kinda in the same place. This new girl will help Natsuo to find his selfworth, as Hina will find her selfworth (what she talked with Kobayashi in a recent chapter is a possible hint of that). Moreover, as the beggining of chapter 73, if it is a flashfoward, then Hina is the only possible outcome. The dialogue states ''I need to ask my wife. Only our friends and my parents know how we met''. Their parents do not know about Natsuo and Rui, they only know about Natsuo and Hina and they kind of accept their relationship when Natsuo was in a coma.
There is also the point that most Natsuo's friends know that Rui is his step-sister. But I hardly think that she'll be the one, I mean, the whole point in the first place was that Natsuo was in love with his teacher.
Serizawa might be a possibility, but it is an odd one. She accept Natsuo even knowing the nature of his exes. But I think it'll be hard to develop a relationship between them that surpasses Hina and Rui in less than 100 chapters. If it doesn't surpass that, then it's doom to fail.

A digital frontier to reshape the human condition.
 
Feb 16, 10:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 9
Hina ! No questions asked.

She has sacrificed a lot to make sure Natsuo got a future. Meanwhile Rui was totally aware that Natsuo loves Hina and Hina loves him (in the Oshima trip) and she still decided to be selfish and look out for herself by not holding back.

Hina on the other hand, when faced with Natsuo liking Rui and Rui liking him, took a step back and allowed them to be in peace. Hina was a good older sister by putting Rui's happiness first.

Team Hina to the end!
 
Feb 20, 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
With the introduction of the new girl, I shall add her in to the mix to keep the fan base growing. What is everyone's thoughts?!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Feb 22, 10:01 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 50
Obviously Rui. No need for another poll. Just compare member favorites:
Rui- over 1,300
Hina- less than 200
Just accept the fact that Rui is way more popular than Hina.
 
Feb 22, 5:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
G-Pele23 said:
Obviously Rui. No need for another poll. Just compare member favorites:
Rui- over 1,300
Hina- less than 200
Just accept the fact that Rui is way more popular than Hina.


Lol relax homeboy its just to see who people are choosing as the story goes on, if you don't like it then get off the post. I would prefer Hina to be canon but that doesn't mean I can't favorite Rui too.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Feb 23, 4:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 37
Spades said:
Kill off MC school-days style. No one wins


I wish. Sadly chapter 73 shows he does end up with someone. MC sucks ass, like every MC who's some sort of writer. You know you're in for a good time when the only hobby a writer can think up is writing.. lol
 
Feb 23, 4:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 37
Pointygnome said:
Sunnyme said:


So when you reread the manga, you still didn't understand it? Also, you are definitely stating things that are not true. When did Hina talk badly about Rui to Natsuo? What Hina was jealous of was Rui being able to do what she wants while Hina was obsessed with doing the right thing. That's a bit different than the way you are putting it.

That is absolutely not true about not caring how the sister feels. Hina was prepared to break up with Natsuo if Rui said so. She kinda hinted it to Natsuo as well. Hina did invite her out - just the two of them - Rui agreed but she clearly looked awkward doing so. Later Rui does invite her out but I got the impression that it was more on Natsuo's urging after the craziness with Tanabe.

That is crazy that you are saying that Rui has thoughts of people feelings unlike her - did Hina use Al to kiss carelessly and inadvertently give him hope about them? Did Hina decide that she was going to hate Natsuo and give her sister cold treatment because she was rejected in favour of the sister Natsuo said he was in love with at the time? Did Hina rush in to ruin Natsuo's attempts to help a girl out of jealousy? Did Hina again encourage Al's feelings yet again when she had no sincere intentions of accepting him? Did Hina know that her sister lied to Natsuo and despite being rejected and saying that she was moving on keep the fact that the sister was still in love with him a secret thus not preventing him from grieving and having to give up on his dreams regarding her? Was it Hina who knew first hand what it is like to be near Hatsuo but not have him but still have the gall to ask her sister to take care of him while she was away yet make sure that she doesn't do anything to make her cry? That Rui is rude and uncaring of most people's feelings except her own until she starts falling for Natsuo is an established fact so stop trying to revise the manga with a view that is clearly skewed.


Do you forget the fact you're comparing a 16-18 years old to a 23+ years old? The latter one that should be the more mature one and having more experience in life?

- Hina seduced/kissed Natsuo while dating Shuu and telling him he's still a child to hurt him on purpose just to make a point.
- Hurt Natsuo by doing things with him at school which resulted in them being caught and the hurt that followed. She should've known better..
- Hina's indecisiveness keeps hurting everybody around her because she can't decide about what she wants. Would the arranged marriage and what happened as a result have happened if she were more decisive about what she actually wants?
*not to put the blame on Hina for one crazy person but it takes her way too much time to sort out her feelings despite going over them for years*


Has Hina ever done anything for Natsuo before she quit being a teacher? Because the way I see it, she has been pretty selfish for the most part, her actions hurt multiple people and she ran away multiple times instead of facing her problems. Before Hina left for the other school it was always Natsuo doing something for her while she was being indecisive about what she wanted.

Her quitting her dream job(teacher) can be seen as a noble gesture and is pretty much the first thing she has actually done for Natsuo but in my opinion it's pretty stupid to drop your dreams in favor for somebody else and just goes to show she has no idea what she's doing.

Reading these posts I wonder if you people have ever been in a relationship with an indecisive person, because I can speak from experience it's the worst kind of relationship to be in. I rather have somebody dump me directly than going through a Rollercoaster of emotions while waiting for somebody to decide what happens next.

Generally speaking all characters in this show have their positives/negatives, but up to this point in the manga Hina's negative traits outweigh her positives. So at the moment in the manga (ch217) Rui is still the best match for Natsuo despite her quirks in my opinion . This however can change for me depending on character development in the upcoming arcs.



Natsuo pushed Hina into literally everything you just said she did. She tried avoiding anything with him, but Natsuo being super pushy and her now having to live with him forced it to be a situation that could no longer be avoided. I don't really care for Hina, but I really don't see how you could interpret things that way. I don't get why people want to blame everyone but the MC for his mistakes.

G-Pele23 said:
Obviously Rui. No need for another poll. Just compare member favorites:
Rui- over 1,300
Hina- less than 200
Just accept the fact that Rui is way more popular than Hina.


I'm team Hina if I had to take a side, and honestly I would assume you have brain damage if you waste a favorite slot on either of these girls. so there's that..
Modified by redaxe13, Feb 23, 4:33 PM
 
Feb 23, 9:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
Hina please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 plaseee
 
Feb 23, 11:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 29
First things first:

I am a true Momo fan at heart, but for the sake of trying to be "right" in predicting endgame, I would still say that I'd ride in the Rui ship.

Initially I rode the Hina ship. Sensei-turned-oneesan-turned-lover-turned-ex-turned-oneesan again is such a mess as time went on. As much as I appreciate her taking the adult decision and breaking up with Natsuo in order to preserve his writing career and reputation amongst his peers (at least in the meantime), she still brings too much indecisiveness within her heart. She breaks up and seeks to forget about him for his sake but she still ends up rekindling her feelings for him. Also, her happiness during this Natsuo x Rui arc in recent chapters has seen her reasoning that she can find happiness in supporting Natsuo's writing career when her personal livelihood is in the balance.
She cannot run on that fuel for long because she will begin to feel her personal discontent with her life if that's not already the case. I say she must find herself again and build up her career again without thoughts of Natsuo in order to steer her heart forward again if she wishes to repursue Natsuo towards this end of this series.

Rui-on the other hand-has finally found her personal career and enjoyment. She can function well without Natsuo but still remain faithful to her love towards him. Although her heart may be caught in a storm right now, she has enough willpower to move beyond such trials and mature and control her emotions within reason in order to figure out if she truly loves Natsuo. Funny since she was probably the last individual that may have wanted to even consider a relationship at all.

(S Tier: Rui, Misaki, Momo
A Tier: Hina, Serizawa
B Tier: (Miu) Ashihara, Mao
C Tier: Everyone else)
 
Feb 24, 6:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 68
kek-kun said:
Lyka_Cruz said:
Hmm i don't really care about this. I can't answer which Hina or Rui is the one who is a best girl because they are same selfish. I am still team Rui but I already know Who will be end up with Natsuo. My wishing is I want her to be happy. Why? Because I am very tired to see that everything is circle! Nat and Hina was the one betray, and hurt Rui from the beginnging and hide something from her. She badly talked to him about her young sister because she is a jealous on her. She don't care how her young sister feeling. I feel bad for her because I don't like Hina's personality. How did Hina say I love you to Rui? Hina never invited her for anywhere. I love that Rui asked Hina for spring pool and visiting at his club theatre. They are different personality. Rui has thought of people's feeling unlike her because she focus to love him so much than her own job as a teacher and don't think of people's feeling. That's why she can't move on yet because of him. I have reread the all chapters. The one thing problem is "sisters". They fall in love with same man.

Now, Serizawa and Hina will be rival with him after break up with Rui. For me it's okay and accept even I still love her in my heart because she is a best girl! I am not fan to Hina because her character is very boring and annoying!


Dude hina once invited rui to go to have a holiday just two of them (i forgot the place) and how did you say hina is a selfish person after all she did to the MC? She care about natsuo future for being a novelist.You must have a strong heart to be hina,since the beginning Rui was a smart seductive person for example suddenly entering Natsuo's room and naked without any clear intent "mine isn't as big as hina-nee" and i be like "wth is wrong with this girl?"

Sunnyme said:


So when you reread the manga, you still didn't understand it? Also, you are definitely stating things that are not true. When did Hina talk badly about Rui to Natsuo? What Hina was jealous of was Rui being able to do what she wants while Hina was obsessed with doing the right thing. That's a bit different than the way you are putting it.

That is absolutely not true about not caring how the sister feels. Hina was prepared to break up with Natsuo if Rui said so. She kinda hinted it to Natsuo as well. Hina did invite her out - just the two of them - Rui agreed but she clearly looked awkward doing so. Later Rui does invite her out but I got the impression that it was more on Natsuo's urging after the craziness with Tanabe.

That is crazy that you are saying that Rui has thoughts of people feelings unlike her - did Hina use Al to kiss carelessly and inadvertently give him hope about them? Did Hina decide that she was going to hate Natsuo and give her sister cold treatment because she was rejected in favour of the sister Natsuo said he was in love with at the time? Did Hina rush in to ruin Natsuo's attempts to help a girl out of jealousy? Did Hina again encourage Al's feelings yet again when she had no sincere intentions of accepting him? Did Hina know that her sister lied to Natsuo and despite being rejected and saying that she was moving on keep the fact that the sister was still in love with him a secret thus not preventing him from grieving and having to give up on his dreams regarding her? Was it Hina who knew first hand what it is like to be near Hatsuo but not have him but still have the gall to ask her sister to take care of him while she was away yet make sure that she doesn't do anything to make her cry? That Rui is rude and uncaring of most people's feelings except her own until she starts falling for Natsuo is an established fact so stop trying to revise the manga with a view that is clearly skewed.


Absolutely hina is the best girl

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.


You tell them man, Hina has sacrificed everything for Natsuo, even her dreamjob and happiness until now, so i want them to end together, not for Natsuo, because he is plain stupid, but for Hina, who deserves the most :D
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
 
Feb 26, 5:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 61
I was always team Rui. But the latest arc made me hate her so much that I would rather Natsuo be alone than end up with either of these two selfish sisters.

How can you have love with people that are willing to abandon you when things get rough?

If Rui ends up sleeping with chef boy then I hope she gets hit by a bus.
 
Apr 10, 11:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 5
First girl is usually best girl (or winning girl), and for a while I truly believed this manga would follow that convention. Rui shows up first, and has the longest stretch of time dating Natsuo... But, current events are having me favor Hina.

She was never selfish in her relationship with Natsuo, and was even willing to sacrifice her own happiness for his future.

Rui was selfish and jealous with him in nearly every interaction they have.

#teamHinaNee
 
Apr 11, 4:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 452
not even gonna frickin lie, the H bonus chapter about Hina hypnotized me.
I don't ship them btw, SO RUI ALL THE WAAAAAAY
 
Apr 11, 11:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1305
No matter how good Hina, Rui just better. Nothing can change that. Unless Sasuga makes her move with Chef-boy. But she won't do it 100%.
#teamRui
 
Apr 13, 5:48 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 17
I’m team Hina anyone have spoilers to share
 
May 6, 6:44 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1
Hina is the best she even gave up her dream just to let natsuo motivated!! I dont like rui shes so clingy everytime i watch her scene feels cringy af!! Rui is just a little snake in the grass(realtalk)
 
May 24, 5:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 43
Team Harem lul. I was Team Rui. But chapter 215 changed my mind. So now I'm kinda Team Hina. I really hope Rui could change my mind in future chapters tho, as I still like her better.
 
May 25, 7:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
Samiwaw said:
Team Harem lul. I was Team Rui. But chapter 215 changed my mind. So now I'm kinda Team Hina. I really hope Rui could change my mind in future chapters tho, as I still like her better.


Have you caught up to the recent chapter? (230) Things are very interesting right now...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Jun 9, 6:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
I just realy cant imagine if Hina would married with another mens bcuz.. Omg i really love times when Hina and natsuo together.. And everytime Natsuo spending time with rui and get closer is just make me sad.. Bcuz,.. Hina is Natsuo's first love and i really wanted to them become lover..
And the most iritating part is..everytime i see another man trying to get closer to Hina.. Like Shuu and Tanabe..my heart just like..omgg please get away from her.. She is Natsuo's.. :(

Natsuoo..remember whos your first love..she even keep the ring you gave to her.. :((
Edit : and 1 more..honestly, i really sad knowing that so many readers prefer to natsuo-rui relationship.. I just wish that the writer will listen us, the minority team x"..
Modified by Ik-kunn, Jun 9, 7:11 PM
 
Jun 9, 9:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 565
Dropped this a long time ago, but I remembered I was in team Hina.
 
Top
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store