Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2019 7:38 PM
Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hope they don't hesitate fighting the Revisions just because they were humans.

Daisuke is so annoying, now the party for him is ruined.
Jan 15, 2019 10:39 PM

May 2015
One string puppet is enough to power all of Shibuya? Holy crap. How long is that power source going to last? And what happens if they need it?

"There are no human rights in Shibuya right now." Let that go to your head Mayor...

Izumi is a cool officer.

Is this episode going to pull off a birthday-where-the-celebrant-does-not-arrive-to-the-party-because-of-inconveniences cliche?

Civilians are humans....are we pulling another Total Annihilation here too?

Hehehe, now the end of this episode was a great way to see why humanity was destroyed. The dispute between Gai and Daisuke was just like the argument that Milo and Revisions Girl was having. Well almost since Daisuke is so caught up in his selfishness. There better be an episode here where he realizes that he cannot do this alone. Gai is definitely fit to be leader because Daisuke doesn't know how to be one. Leaders are supposed to guide a team not ignore them.
Jan 16, 2019 11:57 PM

May 2015
Daisuke is the worst character, but he's bearable only because the anime itself also acknowledges this. I hope there will be character development soon.

The CG is actually alright, liked the use of colours in this episode.
Jan 17, 2019 4:11 AM

Jan 2017
At this point I hope that Daisuke will die, I just can't stand him....

"People are dying but I'm the hero so everything is OK" -selfish little bastard, can somebody slap him already please!?
Feb 24, 2019 4:36 AM

Dec 2010
What an awful episode! They are humans shit is so annoying. They are not even looking close to human mind you? And if why does it ever matter? If a criminal attack you in order to kill you would you rather defend or just stay they like a mindless puppet: "I won`t he is a human".

Fucking Marimari useless bitch is so annyoing. Get a grip or die trying. The second one please.

Great match for our temper tantrum kid Daisuke. Match up made in hell.

Only Gai and Lu are decent. The last guy(I forgot his name lol) is just not giving any shit at this point.
Feb 26, 2019 9:07 PM

Jul 2016
Milo's reaction at the end was definitely the one I would have made... ugh, these kids...

Also, MariMari, what an awful taste for boys you have.. seriously, Daisuke?! Man, I almost feel bad for that "comic relief" guy I can't remember his name.

Anyways, it was another OK episode although the revelation about the Civilians being humans was a bit nice, I guess.

But honestly, I would rather die than rely on Daisuke to be my savior, what an annoying kid for the love of God. Gai is more fitting for the leader role than him without a doubt so I hope this plan of presenting him as the leader in front of the people won't be forgotten.
Mar 11, 2019 3:22 PM

Nov 2013
how did i know the cake would get destroyed before they ate it? didnt expect it to be like this tho lol Milo is completely right "none of them deserves to be the savior, much less a leader"

yay not that "they are human" again...

i swear, this anime has quite a few funny momments, and Lu is pretty nice (we dont even see much of her either) ... but tbh if i wasn't watching this with a friend, i would have dropped this at least 3 times already :v
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 1, 2019 4:16 AM

Jan 2015
I thought I couldn't dislike Daisuke more but he went and stomped on the cake!

Also Mari Mari is the worst.

Guys, they're humans that are trying to kill you! It's called self defense uggggh
May 22, 2019 12:22 PM
Feb 2012
Marimari and Daisuke are dreadful characters.

Make Kung Fu sister girl the MC.
Jun 11, 2019 11:09 AM

Aug 2017
So, the Revisions were humans affected by the disease.

The dispute between Gai and Daisuke ruined the episode for me. Stupid Daisuke. Also, Mari-mari has an awful taste for boys (attitude, not body) lmao.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 20, 2019 11:21 PM

Oct 2012
Funny how triggered people are getting over Marimari. Yes, the Revisions are humans. For some killing other human beings is a line that they refuse to cross. It's called having morals. Why is that so hard to accept?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Revisions Episode 7 Discussion

LycoReco - Jan 13, 2019

7 by joshiyomi »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:45 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 10 Discussion

LycoReco - Jan 13, 2019

6 by LoganSackboy1 »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 4 Discussion

LycoReco - Jan 13, 2019

11 by W_E-E_B »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:30 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 3 Discussion

Tarotist - Jan 12, 2019

7 by W_E-E_B »»
Jan 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Revisions Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phiraeth - Jan 9, 2019

62 by Madonis »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.