Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ma Series Volume 2 Chapter 1 Discussion

Jan 13, 8:20 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I love that prologue! It's the way Conrad thinks that makes me like him even more.

Yuuri's descriptions make his "star tours" look much more scary compared to the anime.

Since most of the fans insist on Yuuri being in love with Wolfram simply because he refers to him as beautiful really makes me enjoy the parts where he calls the other characters beautiful. I didn't notice how many times he kept on describing Gunter as beautiful as well XD

And yes just as you said, you have a young and cool Godfather Yuuri!

Those guys in the bath are annoying, seems like they'll glomp on any guy who is pretty.

Gunter crying for 10 days!? Wow, how did he even do that!?

"A Pomeranian with a shit conceited personality who keeps on constantly barking"
^ Well said Yuuri! That indeed describes Wolfram perfectly.

I think people would normally take off their necklace while having a bath at least, Yuuri seems to wear it all the time, makes me wonder if he even sleeps with it lol. Also Wolfram is the one who lacks modesty not Yuuri.

I like how Conrad is always for Yuuri and helping him out, a bit surprised that Gunter didn't do it though. LOL at Yuuri changing his tone after being glared at by Gwendal XD
Modified by Maou_heika, Jan 17, 12:35 AM

29th July → Yuuri & Conrad's Birthday!!!