Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 14, 2019 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
Pedram said:
RoyMustang1990 said:
Yeah I m totally not buying that this crimson knight was the very same knight that took away alice on episode 1 because that knight didnt even show his face or reveal his name and his armor was a different color.such trash writing

did you even watch the EP ? or did you hold your hand on the "-->" button and just see the pictures ? :|

The Knight Introduced himself to the village on Episode 1,

He said Deusolbert Synthesis Seven

Eugeo figure out it's the same guy that took alice right after he introduced himself again in EP 14.

and, he fucking explained how he got his new Armor... it was a reward for picking Alice and turning her in to Administrator.

Oh yeah eugeo figured the crimson Knight was the same knight from Episode 1 even though he barely revealed a glimpse of his entire face that we didn't see until now

And oh yeah the crimson knight armor reward was obtained off screen and it was never explained until now that a integrity knight could supposedly level up by wearing a different knight armor.that's one hell of a retcon right there
Apr 27, 2019 6:07 PM

Nov 2016
Good episode, I really like the partnership between Eugeo and Kirito, being partners with a boy this time, with lots of chemistry, it makes enjoyable, and both are pretty good even tou Kirito has been teaching him in not so much time. Now how will they fight against lots of integrity knights by their own by sole SAO teachings I don't know, they need more allies, to make it more believable.
May 6, 2019 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
Was hoping the Crimson Knight would join them try to get to Quinella, maybe we'll see him later.
Jun 23, 2019 4:50 PM

Apr 2014
-Nice teamwork between Kirito and Eugeo. Their weapons are seriously giving them the necessary edge over their opponents.

-Kirito with that shield technique!

-Hope Deusolbert joins them.

-How does the Administrator deal with the case of the people who know the Knight?

-Hmm not sure how I feel about the new OP and ED.
Aug 19, 2019 1:28 PM
Apr 2016
Of course they won, didn't expect a different outcome. It's pretty unfair for Eugeo that the guy lost his memories of that time, now it's as if he lost his permission to despise him.
Oct 8, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2017
A change of focus was needed. The fight was really good.....and I think we'll see Deusolbert later.

I like the previous OP more :O
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 28, 2019 10:11 AM

Sep 2014
The fight with the Crimson Knight was pretty awesome, feels like he might become an ally later.
May 30, 2020 5:22 PM

Mar 2019
New OP, its random, same goes for the ED
The fight was cool, Kirito really has a Kirito Spinner technique xD
Eugeo is getting annoying, he always reacts without thinking, good thing Kirito was there
Jun 30, 2020 4:52 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The last opening was fire but this one is amazing too.
Aug 2, 2020 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
Good thing Kirito can somehow spin his sword like that. Kind of a weird fight, but otherwise fine. Hopefully this won't just be an "Integrity Knight of the week" series of fights going up floor by floor.
Sep 29, 2020 6:18 PM

Apr 2008
New Ed is nice, thought it was Yui for a sec.
Nov 10, 2020 12:18 PM
Sep 2020
Suddenly they found there swords... neat
Nov 28, 2020 10:03 PM

Aug 2019
The fight with the Crimson Guard was spectacular and beautifully animated as always. Kirito and Eugeo try to talk some sense into him, but it does not seem to work. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, their swords are so cool. New opening and ending are really cool as well.
Dec 14, 2020 8:16 AM

Apr 2013
Somehow I did not expect a new OP and ED already, but we're already past 50% of the episodes so it makes sense. I thought they would run around the streets a bit and gather information or find allies, but it seems this will "just" be a bit tower climb.
Feb 21, 2021 5:02 PM
Dec 2019
deus ex machina type sword upgrade
dropped the anime from here
Nov 12, 2022 8:37 AM

Mar 2019
Another 10/10 opening, this time from ASCA! The openings might be the best part of Alicizatio for me, lol.

I really don't like the system call summoning "power". It feels so generic and random, just summoning things from your hand with a weird english name. I wouldn't be surprised now if I see Kirito summoning a big earth wall at one point because it looks cool and just for the sake of doing it.

Besides that, nice episode, funny how the last floor is 100. I can't wait to see the fight with Bercouli, he seems like the best one from the opening, his facial expression and the way he fights, there's more to it than just a random integrity knight that just happened to be the first one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 15, 2023 5:59 PM

Nov 2010
That was a decent fight. I like the way the Crimson Knight shoots a whole stack of arrows.
The new ED sounds nice!
Dec 16, 2023 8:35 AM

Nov 2023
Looks like they finally found their swords
Jan 8, 10:08 AM
Jan 2020
good voice actors
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.