Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2019 5:16 PM
May 2016
Buying slave for their disgusting harem. Slavery is most evil shit do on others. What isekai authors never come up idea main characters and their friends save up moneys to buy their freedom or winning any gladiator matches to gain their freedom?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 11, 2019 5:40 PM
Dec 2014
Aceofcard said:
Buying slave for their disgusting harem. Slavery is most evil shit do on others. What isekai authors never come up idea main characters and their friends save up moneys to buy their freedom or winning any gladiator matches to gain their freedom?

I'd like to see an isekai where the MC ended up becoming the slave.
Jan 11, 2019 5:58 PM
Jan 2017
if your talking about shield hero, then he aint buyin slaves for his harem, he's buying slaves because they are the only thing he can have as an "ally" cause of what happened,, also the slave he buys he acts more of like a father figure to than what your thinking
Jan 11, 2019 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
Huex3 said:
Aceofcard said:

Gun-otaku he becomes a slave.

Aceofcard said:

Back in the middle ages, prisons weren't really a thing. If you committed a crime, you would be sold to slavery where you'd work until you paid off the debt to the state and then gain your freedom.

Having prisons or even the idea of public housing for homeless people is kind of a modern luxury. The protagonist of Tateyuu can not change the system. He's one man, and he just lives in the society. Kind of like how the people who lived in Martin Luther King's time and weren't racist still lived in a segregated society.

As an African-American myself, I have no issues with their portrayal or use of slavery in these fictional medieval settings. ESPECIALLY how Tateyuu portrays the process as dirty and seedy. The thing is the protag absolutely 100% needs to take advantage of it, or he will literally die. He's never a bad person throughout the show. Not even once.
Jan 11, 2019 6:02 PM
Aug 2016
Don’t shit talk when you know nothing about shield hero. I hate peoples just assumes that every isekai or some fantasy anime is harem. Even if it’s harem I think it’s ok as long as it’s like slime where it’s pretty much nonexistent.
Jan 11, 2019 6:11 PM

Sep 2018
Aceofcard said:

The presence of slavery in a work of fiction does not mean that the author condones slavery. Oh, and this series is not a harem.
Jan 11, 2019 6:18 PM
May 2016
TitanAnteus said:
Huex3 said:

Aceofcard said:

Back in the middle ages, prisons weren't really a thing. If you committed a crime, you would be sold to slavery where you'd work until you paid off the debt to the state and then gain your freedom.

Having prisons or even the idea of public housing for homeless people is kind of a modern luxury. The protagonist of Tateyuu can not change the system. He's one man, and he just lives in the society. Kind of like how the people who lived in Martin Luther King's time and weren't racist still lived in a segregated society.

As an African-American myself, I have no issues with their portrayal or use of slavery in these fictional medieval settings. ESPECIALLY how Tateyuu portrays the process as dirty and seedy. The thing is the protag absolutely 100% needs to take advantage of it, or he will literally die. He's never a bad person throughout the show. Not even once.
But Still, The protagonist of Tateyuu could buy the girl freedom instead using her as slave. I gonna quote Jean-Luc Picard from star trek "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!".
Jan 11, 2019 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
Aceofcard said:
TitanAnteus said:

But Still, The protagonist of Tateyuu could buy the girl freedom instead using her as slave. I gonna quote Jean-Luc Picard from star trek "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!".

He literally has no choice.

It's life or death. If he can't get stronger he'll die in the waves. He can't get stronger without a party member. He can't trust anyone.

Your forcing moral equivalency on a character in a completely different situation from you. Just... be patient and see how the show itself portrays it before you get all judgemental.
Jan 11, 2019 6:22 PM
May 2016
LavalGaming said:
Don’t shit talk when you know nothing about shield hero. I hate peoples just assumes that every isekai or some fantasy anime is harem. Even if it’s harem I think it’s ok as long as it’s like slime where it’s pretty much nonexistent.
I read manga, light novel and I knew godamn fact the series will have harem element. You just hypocrite assumes I don't know about shield hero.
Jan 11, 2019 6:23 PM
Sep 2017
What do you mean whitewash? They are all Japanese.
Jan 11, 2019 6:26 PM
May 2016
Osamu_So_Weak said:
whitewash mean to gloss over or cover up (such as vices or crimes).
Jan 11, 2019 6:26 PM
Feb 2017
Aceofcard said:
LavalGaming said:
I read manga, light novel and I knew godamn fact the series will have harem element. You just hypocrite assumes I don't know about shield hero.

Hi, slavery literally still exists in our world, but I'm going to get triggered over a work of fiction. Also, you're all hypocrites, and I'm not for some reason.
Jan 11, 2019 6:28 PM
Sep 2017
[quote=Aceofcard message=56702072]
Osamu_So_Weak said:
whitewash mean to gloss over or cover up (such as vices or crimes).[/quote
Oh ok, mb
Jan 11, 2019 6:29 PM
Apr 2016
Aceofcard said:
LavalGaming said:

"Will have" what are you? Psychic?
Jan 11, 2019 6:31 PM

Feb 2015
Aceofcard said:

Like killing? I mean isn't that disgusting? Taking the lives of human beings, especially the innocent ones? I mean, look at all the shows out there that have murder in them. Look at all the books that have murder (and rape). As long as fictional work remains fiction, no one should have a problem. Let people enjoy what they consensually agree to watch.

I think you just saw The Rising of the Shield Hero and just assumed it was a harem just like many other Isekais. The Rising of the Shield Hero IS NOT a harem. In fact, far from it. I won't spoil anything further.

Also, if you think that slavery is only found in Isekais, you need to see Magi. And in one of the popular spin-off (that takes place in the same world), try the Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad.
Insert Text Here
Jan 11, 2019 6:36 PM

Nov 2016
Aceofcard said:
TitanAnteus said:

If you read Further into ShieldBro you would know that Raphtalia ENJOYS being with the MC because he Treats her like a Person and Not like a Slave. She evens get her Curse that ties her With Shield Bro lifted after ShieldBro loses in a match against LanceDouche and asks to get it back. When A Slave gets into Naofumi's Hands it becomes free (technically). The Only reason they Stick with him is because they Geniunely Appreciate Him.

EDIT: Regarding the Whole harem Things, It will never happen because Naofumi sees Raftalia And Firo (A bird girl that Haches from an Egg he buys from the Slave dealer) as his Daughters/Sisters. If that Happens Later on then It might as well get the Incest tag because that would be Messed Up.
GokaiKingJan 11, 2019 6:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2019 6:51 PM
May 2016
Afloo said:
Aceofcard said:

If you read Further into ShieldBro you would know that Raphtalia ENJOYS being with the MC because he Treats her like a Person and Not like a Slave. She evens get her Curse that ties her With Shield Bro lifted after ShieldBro loses in a match against LanceDouche and asks to get it back. When A Slave gets into Naofumi's Hands it becomes free (technically). The Only reason they Stick with him is because they Geniunely Appreciate Him.

EDIT: Regarding the Whole harem Things, It will never happen because Naofumi sees Raftalia And Firo (A bird girl that Haches from an Egg he buys from the Slave dealer) as his Daughters/Sisters. If that Happens Later on then It might as well get the Incest tag because that would be Messed Up.
I did read further Raftalia relationship went guardian to creepy anime bullshit in light novel and he marry second princess

StargazerSazuri said:
Aceofcard said:

Like killing? I mean isn't that disgusting? Taking the lives of human beings, especially the innocent ones? I mean, look at all the shows out there that have murder in them. Look at all the books that have murder (and rape). As long as fictional work remains fiction, no one should have a problem. Let people enjoy what they consensually agree to watch.

I think you just saw The Rising of the Shield Hero and just assumed it was a harem just like many other Isekais. The Rising of the Shield Hero IS NOT a harem. In fact, far from it. I won't spoil anything further.

Also, if you think that slavery is only found in Isekais, you need to see Magi. And in one of the popular spin-off (that takes place in the same world), try the Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad.
I read web novels and it is most definitely harem genre Raftalia relationship went guardian to creepy anime bullshit faction.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJan 12, 2019 10:02 AM
Jan 11, 2019 7:41 PM
Nov 2018
Maybe in other series not in shield hero because it isn't harem to begin with its all about survival for both the heroes and the world.
Jan 11, 2019 7:46 PM

Mar 2014
You make it sound like the slavery of your people should take precedence over any other people's slavery... and we're called the (((racists))).
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Jan 11, 2019 7:47 PM

Feb 2015
Aceofcard said:
StargazerSazuri said:

I read web novels and it is most definitely harem genre Raftalia relationship went guardian to creepy anime bullshit faction.

Honestly, did you just come here after watching "How Not to Summon a Demon Lord" recently?
Insert Text Here
Jan 11, 2019 7:58 PM

Sep 2018
Aceofcard said:
I did read further Raftalia relationship went guardian to creepy anime bullshit in light novel and he marry second princess

If it's one male character and two female love interests, then wouldn't that be a love triangle...?
Jan 11, 2019 8:01 PM
May 2016
StargazerSazuri said:
Aceofcard said:

Honestly, did you just come here after watching "How Not to Summon a Demon Lord" recently?
In web novels He marry different three girls. Here lists Raphtalia super creepy with marry your father figure, Melty Melromarc the second princess loli such and Sadeena the normal one.

VeryLTTP said:
Aceofcard said:

If it's one male character and two female love interests, then wouldn't that be a love triangle...?
He got three wife. Sadeena is only one is not creep for me.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJan 12, 2019 10:01 AM
Jan 11, 2019 8:05 PM

Jun 2015
There's nothing wrong with slavery. It's very economically sound.
Read Toriko!
Jan 11, 2019 8:42 PM
Aug 2016
Aceofcard said:
LavalGaming said:

Did you not read. I never said shield hero has or not has harem. I said isekai in general. Don’t you know how to read lol
Jan 11, 2019 9:06 PM
May 2016
LavalGaming said:
Aceofcard said:

Did you not read. I never said shield hero has or not has harem. I said isekai in general. Don’t you know how to read lol
It in your own comment. You said "I don't know anything about shield hero. You can't take back what you said. Don't tell me You forget first part comment you written and only focus second part your comments?
Jan 11, 2019 9:07 PM
Dec 2018
Wait a minute this anime will adapt LN or WN. Because i hear some people said LN is not have Harem ending like WN, or it is still have?
Jan 11, 2019 9:12 PM

Feb 2015
Alright, this is another troll post.

Don't feed the troll Sazuri, don't feed the troll even more.
Insert Text Here
Jan 11, 2019 9:55 PM
Jan 2019
I really don't get what the heck is the problem with ppl nowadays.
Firstly lets talk about fiction and reality. Yes, in our real world there are lots of bad stuff happening in our world such as war, murder, rape, slavery ...(and the list goes on) and in your mindset, those stuff that are bad in the REAL world can't be put in fictional works cuz "hurdi dur, they are bad, and cuz ppl like the FICTION they might like it in the real life and become nazi's (or put here your gentle nickname for ppl you don't like)". Guys, if that was true, then think about anything you saw on television or the internet on the last 4 days, "OH SHIT, FREAKING CAPTAIN AMERICA KILLED A GUY, THIS IS WHITEWASHING MURDER" "OMG, THE MOVIE SHOWS A COOL VILLAIN GUY THAT RAPED SOMEONE, THAT MIGHT BE TRYING TO WHITEWASH RAPE" See how stupid it sounds? Fuck! remember when a lunatic made a shootout on some school and they blamed DOOM before thinking about bullying or other mental issues? So don't you think that is some kind of overreacting on small stuff? Do you understand that people are able to filter what is wrong to be done?

Secondly, lets talk about history, there actually is A WHOLE LOT of documents proving that during the slavery BOOM on the americas, there already were a lot of activists that bought slaves only to free them, and guess what, those free slaves were commonly found living on their formerly owner's lands, receiving money, protection and freedom in exchange of work (yeah, just like today, but different.... lots more racism back then, OR NOT). So, tell me, those ppl that worked to end slavery, by treating slaves as beings and equals WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO WHITEWASH SLAVERY... HUH??? Now that statement really sounds super stupid right?

Also, if this is some "Slavery debt" (idk how its called worldwide, in my country its something like that) issue, (like OMG, ppl from today must pay for the suffering of ppl i am related that suffered something, even though i don't know what or why and doesn't matter the "when", cuz i am a minority and that makes me morally superior then anyone ¬¬). Just know this, humans are shitty overpraised mammals, ok? Does not matter if they are black, white, asians or fictional, they are just a piece of turd that last for about 80 years or so and become food for worms, am I clear? And being the pieces of turd we are, we have done the worst shit to each other throughout the ages, we killed, abused and slaved eachother for millenia, and yes, whites slaved blacks, everyone knows that, but do you know that black people slaved whites as well? YES those caucasian you think are the root of all problems nowadays were slaved by egiptians (north africans and therefore blacks), chinese slaved japanese before the other way around as well, the point is that, humans (asians, blacks, whites, whatevers) suck, we are evil, mean, selfish son's o b*****, but for you, the problem is the freaking novel that has a good guy treating a slave he bought as a friend (ok, prolly on the first 4 episodes he will treat her as a tool, but you know where i am getting into).

DAMN SON I got tired writing this shit, but ok, i know its not the main purpose of this thread as well but, since someone got into the matter, other stuff ppl don't get is the "OMG TREATING WEMAN WTHOUT RESPEC, I MUST WHITEKNIGHT THE FAKE WEMON SO REAL WIMIN WILL GIBE ME POUSSY". Please, just stop, the main argument i can make here so people can shut the f*** up about "oowwww why is the male guy getting a harem" Simple, the writer wants it that way and HER novel (yeap, the writer is a woman) can be whatever she wants it, don't like it? Don't read or watch it, make your own, and try selling it and proving you are better, ok?

TLDR: That is the story about a guy who befriends his slaves, then gets a buff to his slaves so they get stronger, treats them well and a thot princess gets fucked up by her mother. Didn't like it? go read/watch something else, no one is forcing you to watch it.
Jan 11, 2019 10:04 PM
May 2016
dansuzuki said:
Firstly lets talk about fiction and reality. Yes, in our real world there are lots of bad stuff happening in our world such as war, murder, rape, slavery ...(and the list goes on) and in your mindset, those stuff that are bad in the REAL world can't be put in fictional works cuz "hurdi dur, they are bad, and cuz ppl like the FICTION they might like it in the real life and become nazi's (or put here your gentle nickname for ppl you don't like)". Guys, if that was true, then think about anything you saw on television or the internet on the last 4 days, "OH SHIT, FREAKING CAPTAIN AMERICA KILLED A GUY, THIS IS WHITEWASHING MURDER" "OMG, THE MOVIE SHOWS A COOL VILLAIN GUY THAT RAPED SOMEONE, THAT MIGHT BE TRYING TO WHITEWASH RAPE" See how stupid it sounds? Fuck! remember when a lunatic made a shootout on some school and they blamed DOOM before thinking about bullying or other mental issues? So don't you think that is some kind of overreacting on small stuff? Do you understand that people are able to filter what is wrong to be done?

Secondly, lets talk about history, there actually is A WHOLE LOT of documents proving that during the slavery BOOM on the americas, there already were a lot of activists that bought slaves only to free them, and guess what, those free slaves were commonly found living on their formerly owner's lands, receiving money, protection and freedom in exchange of work (yeah, just like today, but different.... lots more racism back then, OR NOT). So, tell me, those ppl that worked to end slavery, by treating slaves as beings and equals WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO WHITEWASH SLAVERY... HUH??? Now that statement really sounds super stupid right?

Also, if this is some "Slavery debt" (idk how its called worldwide, in my country its something like that) issue, (like OMG, ppl from today must pay for the suffering of ppl i am related that suffered something, even though i don't know what or why and doesn't matter the "when", cuz i am a minority and that makes me morally superior then anyone ¬¬). Just know this, humans are shitty overpraised mammals, ok? Does not matter if they are black, white, asians or fictional, they are just a piece of turd that last for about 80 years or so and become food for worms, am I clear? And being the pieces of turd we are, we have done the worst shit to each other throughout the ages, we killed, abused and slaved eachother for millenia, and yes, whites slaved blacks, everyone knows that, but do you know that black people slaved whites as well? YES those caucasian you think are the root of all problems nowadays were slaved by egiptians (north africans and therefore blacks), chinese slaved japanese before the other way around as well, the point is that, humans (asians, blacks, whites, whatevers) suck, we are evil, mean, selfish son's o b*****, but for you, the problem is the freaking novel that has a good guy treating a slave he bought as a friend (ok, prolly on the first 4 episodes he will treat her as a tool, but you know where i am getting into).

DAMN SON I got tired writing this shit, but ok, i know its not the main purpose of this thread as well but, since someone got into the matter, other stuff ppl don't get is the "OMG TREATING WEMAN WTHOUT RESPEC, I MUST WHITEKNIGHT THE FAKE WEMON SO REAL WIMIN WILL GIBE ME POUSSY". Please, just stop, the main argument i can make here so people can shut the f*** up about "oowwww why is the male guy getting a harem" Simple, the writer wants it that way and HER novel (yeap, the writer is a woman) can be whatever she wants it, don't like it? Don't read or watch it, make your own, and try selling it and proving you are better, ok?

TLDR: That is the story about a guy who befriends his slaves, then gets a buff to his slaves so they get stronger, treats them well and a thot princess gets fucked up by her mother. Didn't like it? go read/watch something else, no one is forcing you to watch it.
That is fucking problem with anime community like overlook characters did some evil shit because characters look cools. You sign up very recent just comment only "my forum". That telling me you are troll
Jan 11, 2019 10:17 PM
Oct 2018
Aceofcard said:
TitanAnteus said:

Yeo then some other guy will start shouting the the hero is extra nice thus bland and boring. Buying freedom is too idealistic and that itself will become another reason for some people to hate this anime
Jan 11, 2019 10:19 PM
May 2016
dansuzuki said:

What the fuck you talk about it? The fucking problem light novel writers don't know write slavery.
Jan 11, 2019 10:24 PM
May 2016
25NOVember said:
Aceofcard said:

Yeo then some other guy will start shouting the the hero is extra nice thus bland and boring. Buying freedom is too idealistic and that itself will become another reason for some people to hate this anime
Problem I seen that trope use "I in another world and time for me buy slave because I can" to death.
Jan 11, 2019 10:31 PM
Oct 2018
Aceofcard said:
25NOVember said:

Problem I seen that trope use "I in another world and time for me buy slave because I can" to death.

Okay so have you seen any mc trying to fforce himself of their slaves. So isnt buying slave to get them to a better master(from slave to themselves) a better option.
I have not seen any mc to force himself on the slaves or even hurting them physically.
All isekai are based on medieval period as sales exsited at that time so they do in ln/anime.
Jan 11, 2019 10:34 PM

May 2013
Aceofcard said:

What in the world are you talking about? There's no harem to be found. having female characters does not equal a harem. I don't know if you noticed, but the story isn't about slavery, So going super in depth about this worlds slavery isn't need.
Jan 11, 2019 10:39 PM
May 2016
-Swish said:
Aceofcard said:

What in the world are you talking about? There's no harem to be found. having female characters does not equal a harem. I don't know if you noticed, but the story isn't about slavery, So going super in depth about this worlds slavery isn't need.
This might be spoiler Main character continue buying slaves and harem will appear later on.
Jan 11, 2019 11:25 PM

May 2013
Aceofcard said:
-Swish said:

This might be spoiler Main character continue buying slaves and harem will appear later on.

Are you talking about Filo? Not even close.
Jan 12, 2019 1:00 AM

Jun 2014
(responding to the op) Because not all people are trying to become heroes or anything like that. Some people will do horrible things to get the job done and others will do it for their own pleasures. I'd say there is a moral gray area when it is more utilitarianistic when it will save many more people. In the isekais that I've read it's either portrayed as abusive, necessary evil and/or forced. I think considering all the discussions on this topic that it is a good thing to have series like this.
Jan 12, 2019 1:02 AM

May 2015
lol here's your usual "Oh my God they are using slavery to make this show popular" thread

If you can't digest the slavery elements in an anime, then don't watch it. It's just that simple. I'm actually glad some people stopped watching Goblin Slayer after the rape scene in ep 1.
Jan 12, 2019 1:08 AM
Nov 2018
ByonKun said:
(responding to the op) Because not all people are trying to become heroes or anything like that. Some people will do horrible things to get the job done and others will do it for their own pleasures. I'd say there is a moral gray area when it is more utilitarianistic when it will save many more people. In the isekais that I've read it's either portrayed as abusive, necessary evil and/or forced. I think considering all the discussions on this topic that it is a good thing to have series like this.

I agree with you. It's not set in stone that all MC must be a hero of Justice who always have to follow the right ideals.
Also MC who purchase slaves in anime doesn't treat them as one and gives them more freedom it's the same as taking someone under your care. If you have to corelate reality with anime then you can say that you purchased a slave from black market and taking care of them by treating them as normal human you can set them free if you want so do you feel it's an evil act.
Jan 12, 2019 1:13 AM

Dec 2011
All the people saying that s isn't a harem... It really is...

Jan 12, 2019 1:35 AM
Dec 2014
Draconalis said:

He was doing his duty.

Jan 12, 2019 1:37 AM
Nov 2018
Draconalis said:

That's in WN. Currently LN is ongoing at volume 20 and it takes different route after volume 4.
Jan 12, 2019 1:39 AM
Dec 2014
It's not really a harem but it is definitely "harem-like" he's surrounded by girls but he's not really interested in them romantically.

You definitely won't see Naofumi all blushing up and shy like most pussy MC. And you won't see women throwing themselves to the MC like some wish fulfillment isekai.
Jan 12, 2019 2:31 AM

Aug 2018
Did you see pedos in anime?
They are almost lovely, funny and harmless
Pedophile women are even supposed to be cute and likable and we got to see 2 pedophiles MC portrayed this way in Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! and UzaMaid.
Thats how some studios and authors like to do things just try not to take it seriously it's fiction after all.
KanYeeTJan 12, 2019 2:39 AM
Jan 12, 2019 4:51 AM
Jan 2019
Aceofcard said:
dansuzuki said:

What the fuck you talk about it? The fucking problem light novel writers don't know write slavery.

Sure, spent like 15 min to write a fucking text to you just to be a troll. And i really dont know what your point is, in that fictional world slavery exists, and by fiction rules, it can be different from ours, it's not trying to whitewash slavery, it is actually treated there just as bad as we do, from what i remember he buys the little girl (the only being treated as a slave before meeting him) and uses the slavery bond just to not be betrayed by her, if this for you is all about slavery, ok, whatever, just ignored everything i've written and used the "i don't agree with what you said so must be a troll" card, ok as well. As I said before you are not obliged to watch or like it, so don't, and try not to ruin the experience for others. For me the story being told is about how much of a dick a human being can be, a hero fallen from grace getting stronger by questionable ways and still, even when he proves being not guilty his comrads still mistrust him. If for you its a different thing, ok, but i suggest watching some poor sjw's praised show, something about super transgendered cartoon on netflix, so that you don't feel bad about what is presented to you. Good day sir.
Jan 12, 2019 4:57 AM
Aug 2016
Aceofcard said:
LavalGaming said:

It in your own comment. You said "I don't know anything about shield hero. You can't take back what you said. Don't tell me You forget first part comment you written and only focus second part your comments?

Alright if you want to go that route then wat about my third statement. Even if it’s harem I think it’s ok as long as it’s like slime where it’s pretty much nonexistent. And I did read the light novel and web novel so I know there is harem but it’s not really focused so much. And even if the series have harem the anime isn’t going to cover it so yea unless they do season 2.
Jan 12, 2019 4:59 AM

Aug 2011
I agree that it's a rising topic in isekai, but i don't see as a form of "promoting slavery"

That's the problem with the anime/manga world today, people can't separate fiction from reality, everyone has some butt hurt about something, if not gender(traps) then
age gaps (loli/shota). It's simple, don't like it? it's offensive to you? let it be...

PS: "politically correct" don't sell, just take netflix as example...
Jan 12, 2019 5:05 AM
Aug 2018
Aceofcard said:
man you should know things before you speak. I pity people who don't think before they act. Not every isekai is a harem. Some of the isekais are good. And for your information he did not buy her for his personal harem but to use her as an ally . He couldn't trust anyone except a slave after what's happened with him .
Jan 12, 2019 9:59 AM

May 2009
Thread locked for violating rule #5 of Anime Discussion.

Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues.This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.