Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 11, 2019 11:10 AM

Jan 2016
Bully loli is back!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 2019 11:15 AM

Jul 2012
Surprised that there will be 2nd season. After reading manga watching jokes again wasn't that entertaining or funny. And thought that this being a short episode series would've been much better.
Jan 11, 2019 11:15 AM

Dec 2016
Dang this was surprising for me. Excited though
Jan 11, 2019 11:17 AM
Dec 2017
SO HYPED FOR SEASON 2!!!
Jan 11, 2019 11:18 AM

Dec 2017
RobinTheKing said:
Bully loli is back!

she's not a bulli tho, she's just teasing. for bullying you gotta address nagatoro
Jan 11, 2019 11:21 AM

Jul 2017
Meh. It'll be more of the same. The teasing will probably get old unless they shake it up a bit by having them go "kid steady" or something.
Jan 11, 2019 11:36 AM
Sep 2018
THIS IS IT.This anime made me get into anime and this changed my life in every good ways. IM GLAD I GOT INTO ANIME
Jan 11, 2019 11:40 AM

Oct 2018
SO EXCITED HOLY SHIT. Only a chapter a month has been being translated for the manga, I NEED THIS.
Jan 11, 2019 11:44 AM
Mar 2018
I hope I will survive to the day that she finally blushes (just a note, I'm not sick, but getting older by the minute)
Jan 11, 2019 11:50 AM

May 2018
omg yessssss yesssss yesssssssss. i was so said over the ending. no happy end no kissing no lovely hugs or so.
Jan 11, 2019 11:58 AM

Aug 2018
So fucking excited for the return of 4head-chan!
-On my way to make you confess-

Jan 11, 2019 12:06 PM

Oct 2017
Now this is great, wonder what chapters will add...
I'm behind in the manga, but I want more development within the margins of the 1st season.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Jan 11, 2019 12:07 PM

Dec 2018
hype it up boiiiiz
Jan 11, 2019 12:28 PM

May 2015
Eyyyy whats up boyz?
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 11, 2019 12:37 PM
Sep 2018

Oh yes, damn it! Finally returned, my dear loli. Now, just wait five years to see this
Jan 11, 2019 12:40 PM

Apr 2017
๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ! ๐ฒ๐š๐ญ๐š! ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ!
Jan 11, 2019 12:47 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
As much as I loved the show I'm surprised, I kind of liked where it ended off. Twelve episodes of this shtick is entertaining, but twenty four total might be a little too much. It didn't really need a follow up unless they end it with some of the stuff from the spin off where they show that these two got married in the future. But hey I loved the first season so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too.
Jan 11, 2019 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
I'm excited and cautiously optimistic, but am also full of trepidation. To me, they need to have a good payoff by the end of this season or it will loose its luster. If they could make the last episode or two be a jump to/anime-only lead in to an episode or episodes adapting Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san, then that would work great. Would love to see that. But, that's only my opinion - can't speak for anyone else. :)

Note: Would also love a season adapting Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san in the future too, but for now that's just a blind wish.
removed-userJan 11, 2019 1:29 PM
Jan 11, 2019 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
Kyotosomo said:
As much as I loved the show I'm surprised, I kind of liked where it ended off. Twelve episodes of this shtick is entertaining, but twenty four total might be a little too much. It didn't really need a follow up unless they end it with some of the stuff from the spin off where they show that these two got married in the future. But hey I loved the first season so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too.

We thought of a similar thing, haha. Didn't read yours till after I posted. XD
Jan 11, 2019 1:29 PM

Aug 2017
the best underrated anime of 2018 gets a season 2! SOOOOOO HAPPY :DDDDDD
Jan 11, 2019 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
Can't fucking wait for this. I loved the first season.
Jan 11, 2019 2:57 PM
Aug 2018
Ohoho! That's hot! That's hot!
Jan 11, 2019 3:14 PM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Can’t wait to see this new 2nd Season!
Really loved the 1st Season and the manga after the events of Season 1, so eagerly looking forward to seeing more Takagi bullying Nishikata. Hopefully, things don’t get too redundant here though.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 11, 2019 3:26 PM

May 2015
I AM SOOOOOOO READY
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Jan 11, 2019 3:51 PM
Aug 2016
allenjke said:
Surprised that there will be 2nd season. After reading manga watching jokes again wasn't that entertaining or funny. And thought that this being a short episode series would've been much better.

weird flex but ok.
Jan 11, 2019 4:44 PM

Feb 2015
allenjke said:

Being boring the second time around could be argued for any content, not just comedy. The majority certainly disagrees with you about it being entertaining or funny.
Jan 11, 2019 6:41 PM
Dec 2017
Well, is this the sign that the series is nearing the end? Just saying
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Jan 11, 2019 6:44 PM

Mar 2018
Yes! this made my day
Jan 11, 2019 6:45 PM

Apr 2016
uninstallthegame said:
RobinTheKing said:
Bully loli is back!

she's not a bulli tho, she's just teasing. for bullying you gotta address nagatoro

nagatoroo needs an anime adapt too :d
Jan 11, 2019 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
Yautja said:
allenjke said:

Being boring the second time around could be argued for any content, not just comedy. The majority certainly disagrees with you about it being entertaining or funny.

I mean i have nothing against if you like it, just wanted to say this particular work wasn't that funny or interesting after reading, and i watched a lot of stuff a couple of times and some stuff because of reading manga. And also surprised that 2nd season was announced.
Jan 11, 2019 9:35 PM

Aug 2018
I know someone will make this forum in just one word "hype" lol
Jan 11, 2019 10:25 PM

Apr 2011
I liked the series so much. So glad that there will be a 2nd season...Yaay!

Jan 12, 2019 1:05 AM

May 2015
I remembered I need to finish watching first season. This show didn't really click with me.
Jan 12, 2019 2:17 AM

Nov 2013
JeremiahOrange said:
F**k Takagi.
I hate that she is voiced by Rieri. Rieri gave her a better voice than she ever deserved.

I wish that she would just die. Takagi doesn't even deserve 1% of who nishikata is. Takagi is overrated af.

you need a doctor m8 :)
Jan 12, 2019 2:18 AM
Jul 2017
i can't wait! my favorite anime so far :)
Jan 12, 2019 3:24 AM

Sep 2017
AzorAhai said:
JeremiahOrange said:
F**k Takagi.
I hate that she is voiced by Rieri. Rieri gave her a better voice than she ever deserved.

I wish that she would just die. Takagi doesn't even deserve 1% of who nishikata is. Takagi is overrated af.

Well, after seeing that she continues to bully nishikata for 90 f**king chapters with no end in sight, I believe that anyone who contiues to read this masochistic bullshit definitively needs one.
Btw, that gif was Alan rickman shooting Takagi San even in reality.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 12, 2019 12:02 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
pretty excited tbh. we'll also get more forehead lewds so thats always a plus.
Jan 12, 2019 12:11 PM

May 2015
Previous season felt repetitive after a while, it could be better as a short series, also didn't like Takagi all that much. I hope they'll at least go somewhere with the story.
Jan 12, 2019 12:46 PM

Nov 2013
JeremiahOrange said:
AzorAhai said:

Well, after seeing that she continues to bully nishikata for 90 f**king chapters with no end in sight, I believe that anyone who contiues to read this masochistic bullshit definitively needs one.

Oh now i remember explaining this to someone before, i think it was you back then as well lol. The problem with YOU is that you see all the purpose of the show as something offensive or terrible when it is not!) With that kind of outlook on things you could say that Tom an Jerry series is also disgusting story of a mouse constantly bullying a cat - which is wrong lol. Takagi is not a bully and Nishikata himself does not see it as bullying so i don't get it why would you inflate the meaning of harmless teasing into something as traumatic and horrible as an actual bullying! you're exaggerating it too much lol xD makes me wonder if someone teased you a lot at young age xD
Jan 12, 2019 2:58 PM
โœฟใ€‚

Apr 2012
ooo didn't expect that! I loved the first season, so I'm pretty excited!!

:: Sสแดแด˜สœแดษดษชแด€

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

โ˜† โ˜… โ˜† โ˜…
Jan 12, 2019 9:06 PM

Sep 2017
AzorAhai said:
JeremiahOrange said:

Oh now i remember explaining this to someone before, i think it was you back then as well lol. The problem with YOU is that you see all the purpose of the show as something offensive or terrible when it is not!) With that kind of outlook on things you could say that Tom an Jerry series is also disgusting story of a mouse constantly bullying a cat - which is wrong lol. Takagi is not a bully and Nishikata himself does not see it as bullying so i don't get it why would you inflate the meaning of harmless teasing into something as traumatic and horrible as an actual bullying! you're exaggerating it too much lol xD makes me wonder if someone teased you a lot at young age xD

Both you and I know that that is clearly bullshit. Don't compare that anime to the gem that was tom and jerry. Tom and Jerry explored many themes, some of which included going to the city, the lives of actresses, prohibition period, the concept of death and also enjoyable hijinks in their works. The main factor that helped tom and jerry become a success was not the constant chasing of tom by Jerry and the bullying, but it was the creativity that made it a success.

On the other hand , Takagi lacks creativity. If nishikata had half a mind, he would have already known how this would end. Also there is nothing in the manga, spoilers alert, apart from Takagi constantly teasing nishikata and the readers for no reason.

I believe I have said this already to you on the discussion forum, but in case you don't get it, let me say it again. What is the point of just teasing when there is no chemistry at all? Takagi doesn't even show any signs of getting teased except in the chapters where Yuki and Rieri wrote the chapters(which were far better than the rest of the manga), which makes me think that the writers don't even have the slightest idea on how to make the manga work.

Takagi in the sequel manga where she is a mother seems to like the fact of teasing the readers whether she ended up with nishikata or not, making me think that she is just sadistic after all.(Spoiler alert: she does, which sucked the most).

If you like Takagi manga, that's not my problem. But don't be surprised if the manga continues to keep up the same format after 200 more chapters. And you will look on this day and remember how I warned you about the main problem with the manga, which is the character behind Takagi.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 12, 2019 9:45 PM

Feb 2016
I wasn't expecting this but I'm so EXCITED!
Jan 13, 2019 1:57 AM

Nov 2013
But don't be surprised if the manga continues to keep up the same format after 200 more chapters. And you will look on this day and remember how I warned you about the main problem with the manga, which is the character behind Takagi.
There's been 90+ chapters in manga so far and it was obvious since ch.30 or 40 that Takagi always wins, Nishikata always gets teased! (how long did it take you to realize that i don't know...) I am no-how going to be surprised if after 200 chapters the same teasing continues. Why i won't be surprised? Because the teasing is the point of the show damn it! It's in the title.. The point of the show is to show Takagi teasing Nishikata and Nishikata losing all the time - If you find this kind of repetitive story boring/simple - it's ok i guess, move on perhaps? although i don't see why someone would make a huge deal of something that is OBVIOUSLY, purposefully left unchanged (relationship between the two) and rage about it being bullying and shit when it obviously IS NOT. This just reminds me of today's feminazis who yell RAPE the very first moment they feel oppressed or someone lays a finger on them...

You can dislike the show as much as you want, if you got bored of "no-progress" it's fine - this show is not meant for you it seems; but when you turn all hateful and bash the show/characters for what we readers/viewers see as an obvious JOKE - Takagi will always tease Nishikata, Nishikata will always be a dense MF who's unable to understand Takagi's motives - THE END. It just makes you look like one of those feminazis of anime. Stop using bullying when there is NO bullying. I don't know if you started watching the show expecting drama or romance or confessions or relationship development - and then got your feelings hurt or whatever for finding yourself watching a repetitive show instead. well guess S2 shall not appear in your "plan to watch" list anyway so...
Jan 13, 2019 5:35 PM

May 2018
RobinTheKing said:
Bully loli is back!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait to see Takagi Smile again!!

I'M SO HYPED
Jan 14, 2019 6:12 PM

Sep 2015
jacimoe said:
This show was so boring and repetitive. It really needed a season 2?

Correction this show was funny at times but was Incredibly WHOLESOME. I think that is the main charm. It's just to middle school kids who like each other but can't express it. So they express they like by teasing each other which is the comedy.

YES it also needed a second season! HYPED!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jan 15, 2019 6:30 AM

Dec 2007
I'm so excited!! No dates though.
Jan 17, 2019 6:46 PM

Nov 2008
This is surprising and welcome; I thought this anime was cute as f*ck. xD

And no, Takagi never really goes too far also Nishikata chooses to hang out with her and he is lonely when she's not around. They are in love.

Jan 25, 2019 6:07 AM
Jun 2016
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally
Jan 25, 2019 7:48 PM
Oct 2018
Yay! The sacrifice worked!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

196 by _untitled »»
Mar 24, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zamandzoe - Sep 15, 2019

131 by _untitled »»
Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2019

77 by _untitled »»
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

70 by _untitled »»
Mar 21, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.