Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2019 9:48 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pure Palette and Honey Cat training together to be able to do a Miracle Appeal, which is surprisingly difficult off-stage. great performance from both, but only one one of them can advance.
congrats Aine and Mio. (╹◡╹) next match will be even tougher - either Reflect Moon or Love Me Tear themselves. Love Me Tear are more experienced, but who knows? maybe Reflect Moon will defy expectations and surpass even the legends themselves.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 14, 2019 6:52 AM

May 2018
Really cool how both Pure Palette and Honey Cat trained together. That's just so Aikatsu :D
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 27, 2019 1:33 AM

Jul 2015
Very nice episode! As the Aikatsu this is, seeing both Pure Palette and Honey Cat helping each other to improve further was so heartwarming. Both sides pulled off a miracle appeal with the cheer from the fans and their friends, and while Mio and Aine ended up winning, both sides were winners to me n_n
Jul 29, 2021 5:37 AM

Feb 2020
In my heart they were both winners, but I'm still happy for Aine and Mio. Congratulations, Pure Palette!

Honey Cat did a great job too! :)

SerafosMar 2, 11:32 AM
Mar 24, 10:01 PM

May 2019
Both Pure Palette and Honey Cats performed really well on Diamonds Cup and any one of them really deserving a spot for final. It's easily one of the best portrayal of rivalries and friendship between two units I have ever seen in Aikatsu so far. Love these two units with hoe they help each other and reassure one another that they could perform the miracle appeal. MT2 (Manager Tamaki double) was a good name for the combined units name.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 50 Discussion

FallenEntity - Mar 30, 2019

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 49 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 22, 2019

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 48 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 17, 2019

9 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 47 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Mar 11, 2019

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 46 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 5, 2019

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 1:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.