Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2019 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, by anything...I think she's serious about for his sake. That's some fucking dedication right there.
Jan 10, 2019 10:07 PM

Jan 2018
Im more interested in what she does more than the story.
Jan 28, 2019 2:14 PM
Sep 2012
She's definitely related to the people behind the whole debt situation. Also agree that her craziness is the best part of this manga.
Apr 1, 2019 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
Wild theory, suppose she is his real mother, but due to the stigma of teen pregnancy had to give him up for adoption.

She is either the heir to a rich and powerful family, or she made her own fortune and she convinced his adoptive parents to let her take care of him for a short period in order to slowly work her way into his life, and that she will make sure he becomes the heir to her fortune.
Apr 3, 2019 11:36 AM

May 2017
HOOfan_1 said:
Wild theory, suppose she is his real mother, but due to the stigma of teen pregnancy had to give him up for adoption.

She is either the heir to a rich and powerful family, or she made her own fortune and she convinced his adoptive parents to let her take care of him for a short period in order to slowly work her way into his life, and that she will make sure he becomes the heir to her fortune.
Naah probably not because she's totally in love with him and that's not parental love. That's definitely the kind of love you feel for the opposite sex, well but her way of showing love is very weird and questionable lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2019 12:01 PM

Feb 2019
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
well but her way of showing love is very weird and questionable lol.

I think one way or another, she paid off his parents to let her take care of him and they agreed because they thought she is a good person and they want their son to be acquainted with her and her money. I don't think his parents really just abandoned him to their debt, because he seems to want to reunite with them. If they were really the kind who just screw over their son, I don't think he would have had a good enough relationship with them that he wants to find where they are.

As you said, the way she expresses her love is weird. That's why I theorized that she could be his mother. Something like, since she didn't get to raise him as her child, she doesn't understand how to express motherly love, and she just tries to spoil the heck out of him to make up for the time she lost.

It's also weird how she goes out of her way to keep him from learning her name. I wonder if knowing her name would somehow clue him in that he already knew who she was.
Apr 3, 2019 8:14 PM

May 2017
HOOfan_1 said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
well but her way of showing love is very weird and questionable lol.

I think one way or another, she paid off his parents to let her take care of him and they agreed because they thought she is a good person and they want their son to be acquainted with her and her money. I don't think his parents really just abandoned him to their debt, because he seems to want to reunite with them. If they were really the kind who just screw over their son, I don't think he would have had a good enough relationship with them that he wants to find where they are.

As you said, the way she expresses her love is weird. That's why I theorized that she could be his mother. Something like, since she didn't get to raise him as her child, she doesn't understand how to express motherly love, and she just tries to spoil the heck out of him to make up for the time she lost.

It's also weird how she goes out of her way to keep him from learning her name. I wonder if knowing her name would somehow clue him in that he already knew who she was.
Well even if your theory is correct doesn't it seem she's to young to be his mother ? I think the max age difference between them is not more than 8~10 years.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2019 9:04 PM

Feb 2019
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Well even if your theory is correct doesn't it seem she's to young to be his mother ? I think the max age difference between them is not more than 8~10 years.

Probably. He's probably 15-16. She's maybe 25-28

The raw is up to chapter 97 and I think there may be some communication with his parents by then

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Oneesan no Hanashi Chapter 269 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 31, 2023

1 by otakukid »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Oneesan no Hanashi Chapter 268 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 5, 2022

1 by otakukid »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:21 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Oneesan no Hanashi Chapter 263 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 7, 2022

1 by otakukid »»
Sep 9, 2023 10:26 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Oneesan no Hanashi Chapter 260 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 4, 2022

2 by otakukid »»
Sep 9, 2023 10:08 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Oneesan no Hanashi Chapter 259 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 4, 2022

1 by otakukid »»
Sep 2, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.