Forums
Poll: Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 13, 6:54 PM

Matsuoka is making his own harem again I see.. oh wait is that Ayane Sakura
Uh-oh bad idea, Matsuoka xD
Also Kayano Ai is sighing in the distance
"Signature removed"

Jan 13, 7:18 PM
Itsuki is like fusion of meer campbell (gundam seed destiny) and that hiyama akane from Renai boukun.

Jan 14, 4:03 AM

Great pool of VAs for a great show.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 14, 6:38 AM
Eh if the ending isn't gonna conclude at the wedding scene I'll be pissed. We all know the ending is gonna be him and Itsuka walk in through the gate, with the others in their wedding dress with flowers in their hand waiting for the 2 of them and then the credits are gonna roll. Mark my words

Jan 14, 9:09 AM
Ooh, I like this opening song. Very cherry and energetic with playful energy!

As for the episode, we are introduced to the main girls from the start including Itsuki.

Itsuki family is like the Ousamatsu family imo.

Also, VA kinda wanna talk about them.

Minase, Inori who played Carol from Symphogear
Sakura, Ayane Ochako from My Hero Academia

Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Rayl1ght said:
Matsuoka is making his own harem again I see.. oh wait is that Ayane Sakura
Uh-oh bad idea, Matsuoka xD
Also Kayano Ai is sighing in the distance

Like why is it a bad idea? XD
I am curious and got no clue.

I like the girl Ayane Sakura is voicing, so highly spirited although I have to say, stupid looking sometimes XD.

I enjoyed this episode, my brother recommended it, and it didn't disappoint! It looks like its going to be a major hit, I expect a top 5 finish for this one.

8/10 so far
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!

Jan 14, 10:25 AM

Actually seems really good so far, maybe AOTS candidate. Although with that VA cast, it would be pretty hard for it not to be..

Really looking forward to future episodes and might pick up the manga as well.

Jan 14, 3:20 PM
Not a bad start, but I still have no idea how they are going to do some of the later twists. It's actually an important plot point at multiple places in the story that the male lead (and most other people) CANNOT tell the girls apart if they are dressed the same way (or as each other). Would have also been interesting if all the girls shared the same VA, but maybe I just watched too much DB. ;)
Let's see how this goes.

Yesterday, 8:46 AM

So is there any point to watching this show now that there is a clear cut winner?

Ichika is best girl btw.
"So I told her 'Nice try, Granny' and sent her to the back of the line."

~Newman

Fall 2018 Waifus in Profile

Yesterday, 9:04 AM
SoraSenpai said:
So is there any point to watching this show now that there is a clear cut winner?

Ichika is best girl btw.

I thought that when I watched the first episode, but then I binged the manga and realized it was just my misunderstanding. The bride’s identity hasn’t been determined yet, and hair color is not a factor.

Yesterday, 12:07 PM

Judgment526 said:
SoraSenpai said:

Ichika is best girl btw.

I thought that when I watched the first episode, but then I binged the manga and realized it was just my misunderstanding. The bride’s identity hasn’t been determined yet, and hair color is not a factor.

Word. Thats reassuring. Thanks =)
"So I told her 'Nice try, Granny' and sent her to the back of the line."

~Newman

Fall 2018 Waifus in Profile

Today, 2:38 AM

I mean it is harem so I'm never surprised when I'm not surprised by the show lol this was just a little underwhelming

Swagernator said:
i can't help myself to think that i already saw/read/heard/play those female characters somewhere else.

very that

Today, 2:39 AM

OH

and

best cast 2k19

Today, 2:50 AM

mifti said:
I mean it is harem so I'm never surprised when I'm not surprised by the show lol this was just a little underwhelming

Swagernator said:
i can't help myself to think that i already saw/read/heard/play those female characters somewhere else.

very that

It made you think how poor the creativity of authors is if when the personalities of girls are basically the same as in every other harem show/manga/LN/VN/etc ... with the only difference here being of them being sisters.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store