Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yesterday, 9:47 PM

It's definitely something vocal wise. I'm waiting for the inevitable new JoJo op to make a judgement of my favorite from this season.
What a beautiful Duwang

Today, 6:06 AM

Didn't like it at all, but the ED is top tier. Sasuga Amazarashi.

10 hours ago
Don't like the vocals, but the visuals are fine. The ED is great. One of the best this season.

10 hours ago
We've been blessed honestly. This OP and Mob's are the pinnacle of OPs in months, fucking adore 'em both. Makes me glad to be an anime fan seeing this year start off with so many bombshells.

10 hours ago

GoKiKuLe said:
I found the best opening of the season.
yeah right you mean the worst, this op sound even shittier than snk third season's
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

10 hours ago
A-K-A said:
GoKiKuLe said:
yeah right you mean the worst, this op sound even shittier than snk third season's

And that is... why?
I really hate this type of narrative. The author hints at some revelation... and just leaves it there. I, the observer, am left to wonder, what is before me - a complex storytelling unraveling with the passage of time, or an adolescent big mouth sending hot air into every direction... This mystery eludes me on each turn yet.

9 hours ago

Daniel_Naumov said:
A-K-A said:

And that is... why?
I really hate this type of narrative. The author hints at some revelation... and just leaves it there. I, the observer, am left to wonder, what is before me - a complex storytelling unraveling with the passage of time, or an adolescent big mouth sending hot air into every direction... This mystery eludes me on each turn yet.

Because this op sounds like the one from SNK season 3 or like the one from tokyo ghoul and I don't like thoses type of songs where the singer has a high pitched voice(btw the visuals are good im only talking about the song here)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

9 hours ago
A-K-A said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

And that is... why?

Because this op sounds like the one from SNK season 3 or like the one from tokyo ghoul and I don't like thoses type of songs where the singer has a high pitched voice(btw the visuals are good im only talking about the song here)

See, this is better. But you say YOU don't like that. There is a meaning why the Shingeki no Kyojin's third opening can't be used for a fascistic party gathering opening - there has to be some meaning in the Tokyo Ghouls... oh man why you make me remember. At least the SnK one had some merit - it made sense in the grand design of what SnK was trying to do that season. I will agree that PERSONALLY I also can't see the beauty in the song for this one opening. It fits the visuals, and visuals are superb. But if someone asked me to find meaning in this song? I'd rather not.

9 hours ago
A-K-A said:
GoKiKuLe said:

How can someone display this much garbage taste in a single post. I'm flabbergasted.

6 hours ago

Modernoir said:
A-K-A said:

How can someone display this much garbage taste in a single post. I'm flabbergasted.
no u
yourmessagesmustcontain15caracter

5 hours ago
this is easily the best and everyone who desagrees have bad taste

5 hours ago
ducchan said:
this is easily the best and everyone who desagrees have bad taste

A wild art critique appears.
What does it taste like, tomatoes? Basil? If meat not interested.

5 hours ago

Ech I found it really bad. I'd honestly rather have the original opening than that one if I had to choose. Thankfully the rest of the show isn't as bad as the opening, having both read the original manga, seen the original anime, played Blood Will Tell and seen the live action movie I was very hyped to see Dororo was getting a new anime run and I was happy about the introduction, then got a bit worried they were going to flop with the show when I heard the opening theme, but then they didn't.

So no, I definitely don't think this is the best opening theme, it is possibly one of the worst, but I am glad for the rest of the show existing.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]