Forum Settings
Forums

How old are most people on this,I'm guessing there aren't going to be manny 40yr old, tell me your ages what u like to wacth

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jan 9, 11:47 AM
I'm only wondering I'm 19 im open to a wide variety of anime I'll wacth anythink ,I'm wondering with the older Poeople do your taste change in anime , do u like older anime 90s or do you like new anime would like to hear your opion

Jan 9, 11:51 AM

Yesterday I turned 132 and I still like to see BNP!
Nënshkrimi u hoq. Ju lutem ndiqni rregullat e nënshkrimit, siç përcaktohet në Udhëzimet për Site & Forum.

Jan 9, 11:53 AM

remember the 80-year-old virgin who progressively got older and older?

classic

what were you talking about again?

Jan 9, 11:53 AM
Frroku said:
Yesterday I turned 132 and I still like to see BNP!

What's bnp???

This 30 character thing is a piss take

Jan 9, 11:54 AM
Im 19. I started watching anime when i was 15. I like shows with some sort of meaning, you know not just characters with no real motivation. Stories that have depth.

Jan 9, 11:57 AM

im 72 and only watching keijo, so no, taste doesnt change with years

Jan 9, 11:57 AM

Jp124 said:
'
bnp= Boku no Pico
OT: 25 and I prefer SoL (Slice of Life), Comedy, and Ecchi Anime
This is a land of will, if you believe, it will happen
Do not doubt, believe in yourself

Jan 9, 11:58 AM
e 80-year-old virgin who progressively got older and older?
what were you talking about again?[/quote]

Haha you got a point there, have you seen bronycringe the weird fact about that is weirdos like that still have sex and orgy party's,wacth the dark side 9f brony dude

Jan 9, 12:01 PM
SmugCat

What in Christ's name is up with your spelling and capitalising random words?

Jan 9, 12:04 PM

I am seventy-two years old and my favorite anime is Sekirei.
I don't exist. But, maybe, I once did.
Twitter \\ Reviews // YouTube

Jan 9, 12:23 PM

I'm 36, I've been a fan for 22 years, I'll watch anything new or old as long as it interests me. I started with a few genres and then expanded to include the rest.
"My only advise is when you're in the jungle shoot anything that moves, then shoot everything that doesn't move just to be sure."
-Kex (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords)

Jan 9, 12:27 PM
Im 16, been watching for about 3 years

I like to watch anything (except most mecha shows)

Jan 9, 12:29 PM
Kuromii said:

Its my phone with auto correct it's so horrible

Jan 9, 12:40 PM
Jp124 said:
Kuromii said:

Its my phone with auto correct it's so horrible

Rereading your post helps.

TurdyCarrotLemon

Jan 9, 12:42 PM

I'm 35 and watching anime since my early childhood. I watch pretty much everything, except Yaoi/Shounen Ai.

The majority of users is around 20, I think, but most of the time it feels like dealing with kindergartners to be honest.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Jan 9, 12:47 PM
BlakexEkalb said:
Jp124 said:

Its my phone with auto corrct it's so horrible

TurdyCarrotLemon

How does it help ??????? Is it the spelling mistakes or the actual threads

Jan 9, 12:49 PM

28. Started at 19. I've gained a better feeling of quality and tend to ignore and drop a lot of garbage which I would probably watch in my early years.
I like different genres, from serious and smart to easy or absurd, including yaoi/yuri and literally any genre of hentai, but I absolutely hate harem, ecchi, fanservice and waifu cancer. I feel a bit old as I dislike the most of modern anime community tastes
Modified by Nemo_Niemand, Jan 9, 12:55 PM

Jan 9, 12:52 PM

I'm 20, started watching at 17 (months before actually turning 18), no longer watching (not that much anyways). I enjoy psychological thrillers and any sort of drama, as long as its not romantic drama (not that I don't like the concept, but the Japanese have a pathetic way of executing romantic drama).
Silently waiting for WW3 to come and kill everyone while I die smoking weed and drinking coke 🚬👌

Jan 9, 12:53 PM

Well when I was younger I only watched EDGY anime. Now I watch SoL AND edgy anime.

Jan 9, 12:54 PM

I am 17, and I started watching anime when I was 12. I like to watch anything tbh, but when it comes to stuff such as yaoi/yuri or harem/reverse harem, I mainly choose Yaoi and Reverse harem, nothing against yuri or harems.

Jan 9, 12:58 PM

I’m 14. I am still unsure what type of anime I actually like or if I even enjoy anime.
Modified by COYS, Jan 9, 1:01 PM

Jan 9, 12:58 PM
I'm 15 and im into action,adventure and some comedy but i can watch others

Jan 9, 12:59 PM
Jp124 said:
BlakexEkalb said:

TurdyCarrotLemon

No it's the grammar. You capitalized "people", don't have spaces between two separate words, no period, misspelled words, stuff like that. It's readable but it's not as easy to read, makes it easier on the eyes and keeps people from commenting with "What is that spelling?". If you have any trouble with it you could download Grammarly on your computer, it helps you pick up small mistakes.

Jan 9, 1:00 PM

I will be 64 years old in two months. I love adventure animes.

Jan 9, 1:06 PM

21 years old, I started watching seriously in the 10th grade when I discovered slice-of-life/ecchi/comedy (previously only seen shounen), so at about 16 I think.

Mostly still like to watch Slice-of-life, comedy, ecchi, harem, cute moe stuff, but mostly anything outside of yaoi (watched and enjoyed Kyou Kara Maou which had a shounen-ai tag), currently I am binging through the Lupin III franchise starting from the beginning for the crossover special with Detective Conan (both of which I have greatly enjoyed).

Jan 9, 1:11 PM

I'm 28. I watch a lot of diferent genres.

Jan 9, 1:18 PM
BlakexEkalb said:
Jp124 said:

No it's the grammar. You capitalized "people", don't have spaces between two separate words, no period, misspelled words, stuff like that. It's readable but it's not as easy to read, makes it easier on the eyes and keeps people from commenting with "What is that spelling?". If you have any trouble with it you could download Grammarly on your computer, it helps you pick up small mistakes.

U don't have a computer at the moment I've been using my phone, well it's pretty shit as u can tell

Jan 9, 1:21 PM

I'm 27 years old. I like to watch a bunch of different genres :D

Jan 9, 1:33 PM
Just turned 20 about three weeks ago. I started watching anime when I was very, very young, don't know exactly what age but it was for sure single digit age lol. But I started out with DBZ, Sailor Moon and a little bit after that Naruto. Been on and off watching anime for most of my life, and just about a month ago got really back into it. Pretty open to watch any genre, the shows I recently finished have been Parasyte the Maxim and Samurai Champloo, really loved both of them.

Jan 9, 1:34 PM

Been watching anime before cowboy bebop was a thing in the USA, so take a guess.

Jan 9, 1:50 PM

I'm 29 and I like battle shounen, loli anime and everything with an edgy MC.

StephenCovey said:
Most of us don't listen with the intent to understand, they listen with the intent to reply.

Jan 9, 1:56 PM

i am a time traveler so in reality i am younger than my birthday indicates

i like all kinds of anime except sports and yaoi
i particularly like psychological, mecha, suffering genre, slice of life and cute girls pref lesbians

Jan 9, 1:56 PM

27, I like everything exept idols, cute girls doing cute stuff, dumb shit and gay stuff (being gay is fine but I'm not interested in that).

Jan 9, 2:01 PM

I am almost 24. I watch anything as long as its fun to watch

Jan 9, 2:05 PM

I'm 191 months old and I like all the animes that are in my favourites

Jan 9, 2:17 PM

I'm 59 and am pleased that a few others older than me have replied to this thread. It's only been in the last two and a half years that I've been watching a lot of anime, but I saw a little here and there at least back to the 1990s (e.g. Miyazaki films).
Interested in the Best Anime YouTuber Tournament? Then watch this thread for updates.

Tournament now in progress. Click here to vote for your favorites (Reddit sign-in required).

Jan 9, 2:21 PM
im 35 years old already, so 5 more years before hitting 40

i like battle shonen and sci-fi/fantasy action shows

Jan 9, 2:23 PM

I am 18 years old, and I have been watching anime on and off for 3-4 years now, but I only became a proper anime fan about a year ago.
And my tastes changed from being an anime only shounentard, to a manga only elitist xd.
Please click on my profile, because these views are the only thing that give my life meaning.

Jan 9, 2:27 PM

I believe most users are between the ages of 20 and 40.
I'm almost 300 months .
Some of my favorite genres are:
  • action adventure
  • fantasy/sci-fi
  • harem comedy
  • slice of life
  • supernatural/magic/superpower

I still enjoy the same genres I liked as a child but as the years passed by more and more were added to my favorites list

Jan 9, 2:31 PM

19, i like sci-fi, mind games, fun characterization and atmospheric shit

Jan 9, 2:46 PM

I'm 20 and i especially like psychological horror anime.

Jan 9, 2:57 PM

I'm 23 and what I like more than anything is fighting anime with sexy girls.

My avatar is the main character from:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/913/Kakutou_Bijin_Wulong
My Myers-Briggs Type: ESTP

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Jan 9, 3:04 PM

I'm 21, watching anime for around 8 years now. Anime genres that I like are SoLs, fantasy, psychological, comedy, historical, supernatural, horror and CGDCT. I also like seinens of all kinds.

Jan 9, 3:54 PM
Surprised to have such an age gap between a few people it's good to know

Jan 9, 3:55 PM
What do people mean by edgey anime, Ben hearing a lot of people say it now

Jan 9, 4:00 PM

I've been watching anime for a couple years and my taste hasn't really changed. I've just branched out more, but the genres I liked before are still the same really
When in Doubt, Dab it Out

Jan 9, 4:03 PM

I'm 89 years old, but since I am proud supported of the trans community, I am only 13 years old since I am trans-age. I like Rabu Raibu, since it shows the natural order of things, like Females being superior to males.

Jan 9, 4:08 PM

30. Been watching since I was about 11 or 12. When I was younger I liked more colorful bubbly shows, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, ect. Then in my goth phase it was anything weird and dark, Wicked City and X. Now like I more serious and sports genres, but I still will watch just about anything. I relate least with slice of life romance anime, cause duh, I'm old and jaded.

Jan 9, 4:08 PM

I'm 26. Eh its pretty much same I guess. I watch quite wide variety, maybe im bit more open to different genres now idk. Prefer when protagonist is young adult, but not required.

Jan 9, 4:14 PM

I'm 28. I watch a lot of diferent genres but i really like comedy.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »