Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 87 Discussion

Jan 8, 2:16 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"I'm just taking my friend's side."

Maru, the real MVP!!
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Jan 8, 9:45 PM

I didn’t understand anything they were saying but the last page left me AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Jan 10, 11:31 PM

I love this manga, MAN, why this is so good, I'm waiting now Hasuki and Charl , Big brother inozuka and maybe sibelle (kumabere-senpai) of side them now.

Jan 14, 5:52 AM
IDK why there are less people who loves this manga this is literally how you handle romance. It is a "harem" but that harem is done from the very start Lmao.

Feb 25, 11:58 PM

tfw Maru's a true bro.

Apr 25, 2:16 AM

Whew! Maru changing the tides of this dilemma!
Now that he's sided with Inuzuka and Persia, I hope the other friends like Hasuki, Char, Scoot, and the other prefects will go to their side as well.
That will majorly convinced the majority that there's nothing wrong with their relationship.

Jun 13, 10:53 AM
Maru's the I'll-be-damned MVP here. He hates Inuzuka TO THE BONE but here he is, the first one to stand on their side, not afraid of exile or people's judgement. I never thought I'd see the day when Maru would say Persia is his friend.

This manga is THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ. It's easily my absolute favourite now. I'm sad it doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It really is underrated. More people should read this! The plot is just so gripping!

Sep 7, 1:27 PM

Well done Maru !!!!!

give that "finger" to Reon hahahaha

the true bro

Preview MangaManga Store