Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 8, 2019 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, the cast is back and right off the bat, it felt like the show didn't leave at all honestly.

Honestly, I felt like the first season's OP song is better. Iroha hasn't changed much and still maintains her relationship with Tsutsui. That Ayado girl is also back. As far as I'm concerned right now, this is pretty much a reintroduction of the series again.

Curious to see how far they'll develop Iroha and Tsutsui's relationship.
Jan 8, 2019 10:49 AM
Sep 2017
Hello,.where can I watch it?
Jan 8, 2019 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
This was okay. Not bad for a return, especially compared to how bad the first season was.

Atleast there is some character progression for Itou that really was the big highlight of the episode. I can admire the steps he is slowly taking to change.

The opening was alright. Much better than the first one, one of the most boring and bland openings I ever heard and saw in my entire life.
animejasJan 8, 2019 11:42 AM
Jan 8, 2019 11:21 AM
Sep 2018
LMAO Ito way to go.I was like IKINARI KOKUHAKU?.Igarashi is a total badass this season rekting and roasting left and right. And the Tsutsui faces HAHAHAHA. I'm happy it got a second season though less people know about the anime and why the hell the ranking is in 10k ?
Jan 8, 2019 11:23 AM
Sep 2018
animejas said:
This was okay. Not bad for a return, especially compared to how bad it was in the first season.

Atleast there is some character progression for Itou that really was the big highlight of the episode. I can admire the steps he is slowly taking to change.

The opening was alright. Much better than the first one, one of the most boring and bland openings I ever heard and saw in my entire life.
A lot happend in the first episode seemed little bit rushed to me.
Jan 8, 2019 11:44 AM

Sep 2011
Is it just me or the animation quality has dropped since the first season??
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Jan 8, 2019 11:52 AM

Jan 2018
There is nothing new other than Itou's character development the main relationship is still the same way

Then episode felt like meh I might be feeling this way because it was reintroduction of the anime
Hoping that from next episode the anime will be more interesting to me
Jan 8, 2019 12:01 PM

Jan 2017
Itou's new haircut >>>
<3 <3 <3

Also, the new ED sounds really good.

Jan 8, 2019 12:04 PM

Nov 2016
It was a fine start, preparations for the festival are under way and Itou is further developing.

Let's see what else this season is gonna bring.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 8, 2019 12:10 PM
Apr 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Hmm, the cast is back and right off the bat, it felt like the show didn't leave at all honestly.

Honestly, I felt like the first season's OP song is better. Iroha hasn't changed much and still maintains her relationship with Tsutsui. That Ayado girl is also back. As far as I'm concerned right now, this is pretty much a reintroduction of the series again.

if the show is going to follow the manga, im pretty sure it wont disappoint you
Jan 8, 2019 12:20 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice to see Hikari and Iroha again. My what luck Hikari has though to get picked for the role of rep. Compared to his Ayado's class looks to be more active. That was a surprisingly bold move from Ito though confessing to Ayado like that. The talk between Hikari and Ito was nice. In his own way Ito after seeing Hikari's progress is also trying to step forward too. Ayado's words sure was sweet and heartfelt. Ayado though sure is passionate about teaching others about maids though. Can't wait to see what happens at the festival. Hikari really is getting the worst of luck.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2019 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
I could have sworn that Ito confessed to and got rejected by Ayado at the end of the first season, but apparently I remembered that completely wrong. Other than that, this was an acceptable start but the pacing did feel weird (although I remember thinking that in the first season and being told it was following the manga as it was and not skipping much of anything, so could that be the case)?

The cultural festival is pushing everything right out of their comfort zones, so that should be interesting to see over the next episode or two.
Jan 8, 2019 1:08 PM

Jul 2017
Well, this surprisingly makes a return and I will say the first ep of this season was much better than the 1st. A lot less retarded drama

Bonus points for the OST (the ED was pretty good as well) and I really liked when each character was doused in a specific colour
Jan 8, 2019 1:53 PM
Apr 2018
Sikeee said:

an unauthorised site *cough* gogoanime *cough*
Jan 8, 2019 1:54 PM

Oct 2017
Myrga said:

Actually, its picked itself back up, at the latter half of S1; the quality really dropped.
Jan 8, 2019 1:55 PM
Apr 2018
Atavistic said:
I could have sworn that Ito confessed to and got rejected by Ayado at the end of the first season, but apparently I remembered that completely wrong. Other than that, this was an acceptable start but the pacing did feel weird (although I remember thinking that in the first season and being told it was following the manga as it was and not skipping much of anything, so could that be the case)?

The cultural festival is pushing everything right out of their comfort zones, so that should be interesting to see over the next episode or two.

he didnt confess because he knew the feelings Ayado had for Tsutsui and
Jan 8, 2019 2:00 PM
Jan 2019
Excited for season 2. Glad it’s back
Jan 8, 2019 2:00 PM
Jan 2019
Excited for season 2. Glad it’s back
Jan 8, 2019 2:10 PM

Aug 2017
I mean it was mediocore but so was the first season
Jan 8, 2019 2:30 PM
Oct 2018
OkOkOkOkOkOkOkOk ☺
Jan 8, 2019 2:40 PM

Mar 2014
I seriously don't understand why people hated the 1st season, I REALLY liked it and so as this episode! I felt so connected to the Main Character, and this anime is just so good! character development, Stroy Plot, the actual REALNESS vibes I get from this anime...
Just as the first season, this show is Brilliant!
Jan 8, 2019 3:02 PM
Jan 2018
Sikeee said:

HiDive has it. It's listed along with the first season for whatever reason.
Anime is trash and so am I
Jan 8, 2019 4:13 PM

Sep 2016
Myrga said:

I think it's just nostalgia. The first season was a "quality" fest of similar caliber.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Jan 8, 2019 4:19 PM

Oct 2017
Apart of the quality of the animation that is still iffy, the 2nd Season started in the best form possible. Loved how finally Itou went big and confessed to Ayado and I speculate that she had some remorse for rejecting him due to some reactions after the confession, maybe I'm wrong.

The Tsutsun-Iroha relationship will surely get rough times from what I'm seeing that they'll have to be out of their comfort zones in the Festival.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Jan 8, 2019 4:42 PM

Nov 2014
I really like this show even if its not big deal. I readed the manga and all i have to say is that i dont really watch normal romance so yeah this gets pretty good time by time.
Jan 8, 2019 5:18 PM

Jul 2017
Yea, finally back to this series. And honestly not a bad start, continuing where the 1st season ended before the original ending.

And...the 1st season's OST was way more appealing than this.

Hoping this season will conclude the remaining 2nd half of the manga.
Jan 8, 2019 6:40 PM
Jun 2017
Ohh yes its back and it started with Ito and ayado. Well i do believe that ito is not at the right time when he did confess his feelings to ayado. But anyways i love that courage he has knowing that ayado just came from HEARTBREAK (from tsutsui).
And aside from it, Ito still consider Tsutsui as his best friend knowing ayado likes him.

Now regarding to this cultural show- many things happened- and tsutsui and Ito became comittee members. Lets see what will happened on this one..

To end this post: i believe LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING, as ito said "... i have witnessed how iroha, tsutsui and ayado changed a lot...".. yeah!!! Looking forward to next episode.
Jan 8, 2019 7:55 PM

Nov 2017
- I don't know why i feel stupid like tsutsui on this episode...
- i know that feels of being rejected... It's sounds like defeating last boss but doesn't get the rare drop
Now Loading.....
Jan 8, 2019 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
welp the oblivious tsuntsun and his way of talk cringe is back

oh dear a rejection with Ito already...
Jan 8, 2019 8:54 PM
Mar 2017
I can already tell that this 2nd season will be better than the first one. Hope they'll keep this up and this'll not end in disappointment.
Jan 8, 2019 11:15 PM

Mar 2009
I have no idea how this got another season. Tsutsui's already making me lose brain cells.

Oh, well. I'll just cheer on Ito.
Jan 9, 2019 12:10 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good episode to start proceedings for the 2nd Season of this show!

Eventful and dramatic episode, like always, but it really nice to see a lot of Development for Itou early up. It’s saddening that he was rejected by Ayado but he really took a positive step forward, and that was very delightful to see! Tsutsui’s monologue at the start of the episode shows just how much the bunch of besties have been through, and that was very pleasing to see! Iroha was really sweet at the start but the forced drama yet again kind of dull the experience, I’m hoping it gets resolved as quickly as possible before it leads up to another mess. Lol @ her remarks to one of the contestants of the Beauty Contest though. We even got a bit of Ishino-san in this episode and those scenes were just great, “how many times do you think I have been rejected?” and then the sudden character change being awfully kind Itou, xD. Takanashi is still the same old ‘cool’ guy but it was nice to see the bunch again after a long time! Op and ED visuals show a lot more of the matured side of the characters so I’m assuming the timeskip will come sooner than I expected, so here’s to hoping the transition and the setting up for it will be good/satisfactory. Op, ED and the few soundtracks that played along were very nice to listen to, but I’d still have to prefer both the first Op and ED over these. Voice Acting seems to be a little of an improvement too, on first glance, so it’s really nice to see the Studio trying their best with this show.

Looking forward to seeing more of this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 9, 2019 12:52 AM

Feb 2018
It's really not have big change to previous seasson?
Jan 9, 2019 12:54 AM

Aug 2013
damn, Itou new haircut, and he's less annoying now
nice start
Jan 9, 2019 3:33 AM

Jul 2015
Yuuto without those horns finally looks like a normal human being.

Jan 9, 2019 4:57 AM
Dec 2017
Stark700 said:

MY KIND OF GUY! Exactly the first op was so good that it brings many different kind of expression itself imo. But well, seems like we are ready for the worst breakup though and the sweetest reunion lol
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Jan 9, 2019 8:09 AM

May 2018
Heeey welcome back otaku love story. I see they continue it smoothly, with the same character as when they left it off last year, at least no need to remembering too much.

While the main couple still don't have any progression, the 1st episode's focus point moved to Ito and Ayado, with a surprising rejection. And I really think they will together, duuh. Bunkasai story next week. Can't wait to see what happen to the event on Tsutsui and Ito's hand.
Jan 9, 2019 8:21 AM

Aug 2017
Why this show have a second season?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 9, 2019 9:21 AM

Oct 2017
Nurguburu said:

Why you keep insisting why this show got a second season? Why don't you leave us 3D Kanojo fans alone?
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Jan 9, 2019 9:27 AM

Aug 2017
tlato_but said:
Nurguburu said:

Why you keep insisting why this show got a second season? Why don't you leave us 3D Kanojo fans alone?

Why 3D Kanojo: Real Girl is 8/10?

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 9, 2019 10:48 AM

Oct 2017
Nurguburu said:
tlato_but said:

Why 3D Kanojo: Real Girl is 8/10?

Because the series, in spite the very questionable animation, was entertaining and also because I like shoujos romances over stupid shounen battles.

If you don't know, an 8 of mine is a regular-good anime.
Jan 9, 2019 11:58 AM

Dec 2014
I really like how they started off the season like that... nice
Jan 9, 2019 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
Usopp8000 said:
I seriously don't understand why people hated the 1st season

tlato_but said:
Nurguburu said:

It's proberly as simple as that it hardly has the constant referencing that Lucky Star, Genshiken or a more similar theme Wotakoi had for humour.

On a side note that I've barely seen a remark on is that, although not a new concept, has a focus on a socailly akward male lead then female for a genre intended for girls.
Jan 9, 2019 2:18 PM

Feb 2016
I watched 3 episodes of the first season , decided to read the manga , finished the manga and couldn't watch anime anymore since it seemed so bland. That perfect art and charisma of the MCs somehow gets transformed to this thing they call anime.
Jan 9, 2019 2:45 PM

Oct 2008
OP was nice, but WOW! ED was great i say!
lolz tsutsun is now been elected as class festival rep!
too bad Ayado turned-down the confession of Itou but at least he got a better hair cut!
super lol at Igarashi smug face!
4/5.

Jan 9, 2019 4:23 PM

Mar 2015
I find myself in agreement with others here: I am really digging the ED.

And it was a good first episode.
The sword that takes life gives life
Jan 9, 2019 8:23 PM
Mar 2015
Hopefully the 2nd season will do a better job of adapting the manga so that we see what is really going on with Iroha
Jan 9, 2019 11:01 PM

Apr 2015
this episode was quite heartwarming
Jan 10, 2019 10:55 AM

Feb 2017
so they keep making s2?
oh boi, enjoy lads

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jan 10, 2019 3:17 PM
Apr 2018
To whoever think that the first season's OP is better than this new OP... I pray for ya souls.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

158 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 12:30 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

53 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 11:44 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2019

28 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 12:17 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

45 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

41 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 7:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.