Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jan 8, 6:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3306
I've made some badges but I don't want to donate them now, because I know for sure I'll be still making more and I prefer to donate them in one big batch later. There'll be a few categories, so donating them gradually in smaller batches would create a mess. I was wondering, would it be okay if I made a blog post with the unofficial badges before donating them oficially so that people can use the finished ones already? Or (in case you don't want it to be unofficial) maybe you could link the blog post (after I create it) at the end of the "Banners" post to make it semi-official? Lol sorry for complicating things, but I know I'll be using those badges before donating them (I already am actually) and I don't want it to create confusion.
Modified by fuyuki, Jan 8, 1:19 PM
 
Jan 8, 6:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 665
flipsard said:
protoplasm said:
I have Taiga connected to AniList therefore I update my MAL manually and recently I forgot to set SAC 2nd GIG as finished on the same day I finished it. I have the progress that proves that on AL but I only realized I forgot to set it as finished here yesterday. Is that gonna be a problem? I say this because I put the finished date as January 4 in my form.

Asking in advance because I can't guarantee it won't happen again


As long as you started the anime this year and finished this year, it should be ok.


That much I know. I was asking because correct dates have more importance this time around (rank progression), and I don't know if you guys check 'History' etc. so mine would obviously show an inconsistency in this case. But I guess I should just make sure to not fuck up my last anime watched for a rank lol
 
Jan 8, 6:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 239
protoplasm said:
flipsard said:


As long as you started the anime this year and finished this year, it should be ok.


That much I know. I was asking because correct dates have more importance this time around (rank progression), and I don't know if you guys check 'History' etc. so mine would obviously show an inconsistency in this case.


As long as said anime is completed before your last anime used for the novice tier it is ok, we can forgive you :)
 
Jan 8, 6:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
Nurguburu said:
26. Watch an anime with a full English title.

Can you recommend some anime to watch?



Bartender was really good!
I used it for my challenge as well~
 
Jan 8, 6:38 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1311
I have a question about Anime in Forum Set. Why do we need to provide this information? What if the set will be changed during the year several times?

 
Jan 8, 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 665
flipsard said:
As long as said anime is completed before your last anime used for the novice tier it is ok, we can forgive you :)


sweet. thanks
30charactersssssss
 
Jan 8, 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
mozgow said:
dixcloxure said:
(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Could anyone recommend me?
Planetes
Seirei no Moribito
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu


Thank You!! I'l watch Planetes. I've been wanting to watch it actually ^^
 
Jan 8, 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
What do I put in "Anime in Forum Set?"
 
Jan 8, 6:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 239
dixcloxure said:
What do I put in "Anime in Forum Set?"


You put what anime you are using in your forum signature or forum pfp.

Just to make sure did you see where I tagged you, just in case not I’ll say it again,
Hi, just letting you know that you need to complete Novice before starting any of the higher tier challenges. If you start said series before completing novice, it will be invalid.


Ten said:
I have a question about Anime in Forum Set. Why do we need to provide this information? What if the set will be changed during the year several times?


Hi it is because an item requires the use of another users forum set, if you change your forum set update it accordingly please.
Modified by flipsard, Jan 8, 6:50 AM
 
Jan 8, 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
flipsard said:
dixcloxure said:
What do I put in "Anime in Forum Set?"


You put what anime you are using in your forum signature or forum pfp.

Just to make sure did you see where I tagged you, just in case not I’ll say it again,
Hi, just letting you know that you need to complete Novice before starting any of the higher tier challenges. If you start said series before completing novice, it will be invalid.


Am I not allowed to make a list before I start watching? It's easier for me.
The reason I posted the recommendation now was because I believe I'll be moving on to Apprentice today.
 
Jan 8, 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4791
dixcloxure said:
flipsard said:


You put what anime you are using in your forum signature or forum pfp.

Just to make sure did you see where I tagged you, just in case not I’ll say it again,


Am I not allowed to make a list before I start watching? It's easier for me.
The reason I posted the recommendation now was because I believe I'll be moving on to Apprentice today.

You can make a list BUT you can't have a start date that's before the end date of the previous section.
Meaning you cant start watching an anime you put in Apprentice before you've completed the Novice section.
 
Jan 8, 6:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
PrOxAnto said:
dixcloxure said:


Am I not allowed to make a list before I start watching? It's easier for me.
The reason I posted the recommendation now was because I believe I'll be moving on to Apprentice today.

You can make a list BUT you can't have a start date that's before the end date of the previous section.
Meaning you cant start watching an anime you put in Apprentice before you've completed the Novice section.


Gotcha!
just what I was meaning to do!
THANKS!
 
Jan 8, 6:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 239
dixcloxure said:
flipsard said:


You put what anime you are using in your forum signature or forum pfp.

Just to make sure did you see where I tagged you, just in case not I’ll say it again,


Am I not allowed to make a list before I start watching? It's easier for me.
The reason I posted the recommendation now was because I believe I'll be moving on to Apprentice today.


You can plan the anime you would like to watch, but please don’t add the next section before you complete the previous one.
 
Jan 8, 6:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 1311
flipsard said:

Ten said:
I have a question about Anime in Forum Set. Why do we need to provide this information? What if the set will be changed during the year several times?


Hi it is because an item requires the use of another users forum set, if you change your forum set update it accordingly please.

Oh I see, that makes sense. Thank you!

 
Jan 8, 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 256
Nurguburu said:
26. Watch an anime with a full English title.

Can you recommend some anime to watch?

just watch Bikini Warriors Special

 
Jan 8, 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2716
PrOxAnto said:
Few quesitons for now.
As the "list" command isn't working right now for anyone (only showing 0's) and I cant identify the issue, can we use the list command for every section individually, so you'd have 1 to xx for Novice ... 1 to xx for Intermediate etc.
Can you post a link or screenshot showing what the problem is?

PrOxAnto said:
Are we not allowed to edit the format because there's a system that can easily scan the format or is it so not everyone goes ham on their format and make it unreadable.
Actually it's both but mostly the first reason.

We do have a system to read the challenge list and then do a complete or partial verification of the items. For last year's challenge 68% of all items were verified completely by said system. I did not do a stats for this year, but I think it will be similar (± few percent).

I don't know if you are aware how long it takes to verify a sign-up from "by hand". For last year's hardcore difficulty it could take from 40 minutes (when the participant provided all the info required to verify the items) to more than an hour and half (when the inspector had to google if stated anime was valid for an item). With the system mentioned above the time was cut in half on average. That's why we are a bit strict about the format for this year.
 
Jan 8, 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 256
flipsard said:
dixcloxure said:


Am I not allowed to make a list before I start watching? It's easier for me.
The reason I posted the recommendation now was because I believe I'll be moving on to Apprentice today.


You can plan the anime you would like to watch, but please don’t add the next section before you complete the previous one.


the only exception to that is the Expert category and I think shows with more than 50 episodes

 
Jan 8, 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4791
mozgow said:
PrOxAnto said:
Few quesitons for now.
As the "list" command isn't working right now for anyone (only showing 0's) and I cant identify the issue, can we use the list command for every section individually, so you'd have 1 to xx for Novice ... 1 to xx for Intermediate etc.
Can you post a link or screenshot showing what the problem is?

PrOxAnto said:
Are we not allowed to edit the format because there's a system that can easily scan the format or is it so not everyone goes ham on their format and make it unreadable.
Actually it's both but mostly the first reason.

We do have a system to read the challenge list and then do a complete or partial verification of the items. For last year's challenge 68% of all items were verified completely by said system. I did not do a stats for this year, but I think it will be similar (± few percent).

I don't know if you are aware how long it takes to verify a sign-up from "by hand". For last year's hardcore difficulty it could take from 40 minutes (when the participant provided all the info required to verify the items) to more than an hour and half (when the inspector had to google if stated anime was valid for an item). With the system mentioned above the time was cut in half on average. That's why we are a bit strict about the format for this year.



Normally it would use the list command and go from 1 to 5 there etc etc. but I'm guessing it's conflicting with all the other commands and different sections.

As for the pleasing to the eye part I mentioned, this is my 2018 AWC form; PrOxAnto 2018 AWC - I would love to use the font size and style, I wouldn't change the format itself.
Modified by PrOxAnto, Jan 8, 7:32 AM
 
Jan 8, 7:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2716
@PrOxAnto
Strange. It's working just fine for me


Do you use any custom scripts or anything like that ?
 
Jan 8, 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4791
mozgow said:
@PrOxAnto
Strange. It's working just fine for me


Do you use any custom scripts or anything like that ?


Hmm no but now that you mention it, I just checked my post on another browser and the numbering seems to be fine.
Has to do with my version of Firefox it would seem.
No worries there then.

I would still like to know about my other qiuestion regarding the font and style though.
 
Jan 8, 7:32 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
WOO Ready for 2019! (Can't believe I've managed to finish half of novice and one of the experts just from what I've seen this week...)

If anybody needs help with finding stuff below 4 for the expert challenges, there is a very helpful list here. I recommend to anyone that has watched as much bad anime as I have (aka everything listed anywhere else) to watch something like Generation of Chaos if you're looking for 20 minutes of bitching about bad anime, or Ai (OVA) if you just want to clear this really quickly.
 
Jan 8, 8:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2716
@PrOxAnto
If this is only font size, style and colour, it would be fine. But I can see some other things, like โŒœ01โŒ , that would be a problem.
 
Jan 8, 8:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4791
mozgow said:
@PrOxAnto
If this is only font size, style and colour, it would be fine. But I can see some other things, like โŒœ01โŒ , that would be a problem.


Yeah I wont use any of that.
Like you said, only font size, style and colour.

I'll still keep the same format, thanks for the quick responses ^^
 
Jan 8, 8:09 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
@AWC_Mod or @SheyCroix

I think this may be a very important question. What happens if there is a change to an item criteria or specification after a person has completed that item?

For example, a 16+ minutes bit is added to an item that didn't have it before, but player A watched something 15- minutes. The item was in Novice, but the player is working on Intermediate.

???
 
Jan 8, 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 113
I have a question to avoid possible future fixes. I am the type of person that update a little late my list on MAL, I mean I never enter any date in the advanced of the entry, I don't usually put anime on "watching list", I only put my anime when I finnish it, so it will never be registered exactly the date in my MAL, I know I can do it manually in advanced options, but it is tedious for me. I only register an anime in my MAL when I complete an anime and that's all, and I write the date in the challenge list. Can I do that? In my MAL I have to write exactly the date?


 
Jan 8, 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 52
Can i add a restriction later if the anime which i watched for the challenge fits the criterion of the restriction or must i add it when i post my sign up form?
 
Jan 8, 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 269
Question.. is Anime+ required? It seems everyone has it, but I have no idea what it is ^^;

 
Jan 8, 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 516
(N.19) Watch a listed Mythology or Time Travel themed anime

The original Dororo to Hyakkimaru anime is listed as 'mythology' on anidb. Would I be able to use the upcoming 2019 version of Dororo in this case, as well?
 
Jan 8, 9:49 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
KomaDoll said:
Question.. is Anime+ required? It seems everyone has it, but I have no idea what it is ^^;


Anime+ (formerly known as MALGraph) and is a statistics website for MAL. It's really good, the website is here. It's pretty automatic tbf.
 
Jan 8, 9:53 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
Lestat- said:
(N.19) Watch a listed Mythology or Time Travel themed anime

The original Dororo to Hyakkimaru anime is listed as 'mythology' on anidb. Would I be able to use the upcoming 2019 version of Dororo in this case, as well?


By the looks of things it already has the mythology tag?
 
Jan 8, 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 976
I'm probably missing something obvious but could someone help me out with
Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 10 episodes and has a synopsis by MAL Rewrite ?
 
Jan 8, 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
Do I have to watch a music type anime? Because I think it ruins my list, lol.
(Third "quest" of the Anime Watching Challenge 2019 , Novice)
 
Jan 8, 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 269
ScarletCelestial said:
KomaDoll said:
Question.. is Anime+ required? It seems everyone has it, but I have no idea what it is ^^;


Anime+ (formerly known as MALGraph) and is a statistics website for MAL. It's really good, the website is here. It's pretty automatic tbf.


Well thanks ^^ I will give it a try then.

 
Jan 8, 9:56 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
Shuichi2 said:
I'm probably missing something obvious but could someone help me out with
Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 10 episodes and has a synopsis by MAL Rewrite ?


These people are MALRewrite. They edit synopsis to fix them up for a lot of different anime and manga. Anything listed in the club and has at least 10 eps is valid.
 
Jan 8, 9:57 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
Zaiden18 said:
Do I have to watch a music type anime? Because I think it ruins my list, lol.
(Third "quest" of the Anime Watching Challenge 2019 , Novice)


How does it ruin your list, Zaiden??
 
Jan 8, 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
ScarletCelestial said:
Zaiden18 said:
Do I have to watch a music type anime? Because I think it ruins my list, lol.
(Third "quest" of the Anime Watching Challenge 2019 , Novice)


How does it ruin your list, Zaiden??


I do not consider it an anime , for OVA and Specials I think the same.
 
Jan 8, 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 976
ScarletCelestial said:
Shuichi2 said:
I'm probably missing something obvious but could someone help me out with
Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 10 episodes and has a synopsis by MAL Rewrite ?


These people are MALRewrite. They edit synopsis to fix them up for a lot of different anime and manga. Anything listed in the club and has at least 10 eps is valid.


Ah thanks, I thought there was a club but wasn't sure.
 
Jan 8, 10:02 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 5653
Zaiden18 said:
ScarletCelestial said:


How does it ruin your list, Zaiden??


I do not consider it an anime , for OVA and Specials I think the same.


What about Interstella5555: The 5tory of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem then? It's basically a silent film to the music of Daft Punk, but has the type of music due to it having music in the background for the entire thing. It's over an hour if that helps.

Alternatively, since you only have to do 20 of the 37 challenges couldn't you just not do that challenge?
 
Jan 8, 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23
ScarletCelestial said:
Zaiden18 said:


I do not consider it an anime , for OVA and Specials I think the same.


What about Interstella5555: The 5tory of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem then? It's basically a silent film to the music of Daft Punk, but has the type of music due to it having music in the background for the entire thing.


Well, it's okay, I'll try what you proposed to me, thanks !
 
Jan 8, 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2716
Ginoza said:
Can i add a restriction later if the anime which i watched for the challenge fits the criterion of the restriction or must i add it when i post my sign up form?
You can add restriction whenever you want.


KomaDoll said:
Question.. is Anime+ required? It seems everyone has it, but I have no idea what it is ^^;
It's not required. If you don't want to use it, you can skip items that use it.


Zaiden18 said:
Do I have to watch a music type anime? Because I think it ruins my list, lol.
(Third "quest" of the Anime Watching Challenge 2019 , Novice)
No, you don't have to. There are 31 items in the first section and only 20 of them are required. Choose the ones you want to watch and ignore the rest.
 
Jan 8, 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 23

Zaiden18 said:
Do I have to watch a music type anime? Because I think it ruins my list, lol.
(Third "quest" of the Anime Watching Challenge 2019 , Novice)
No, you don't have to. There are 31 items in the first section and only 20 of them are required. Choose the ones you want to watch and ignore the rest.[/quote]
Ahh , I didn't see it , thank you !!
 
Jan 8, 10:21 AM
Human Meat

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1012
Hey!
I need help for the Master of Tv types expert! :(
5 tv shows in the expert choices, I miss one

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.01) Watch an anime with 75 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
    Hikaru no Go

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.02) Watch an anime that began airing between 1917 and 1959
    ANIME_TITLE

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.03) Watch an anime adapted from an Unknown or Other source
    Busou Shinki
    [Other]

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.04) Watch an anime adapted from a Radio or Music source
    Marginal#4: Kiss kara Tsukuru Big Bang
    [Music]

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.05) Watch an anime adaptation with a score higher than its manga counterpart
    Ninin ga Shinobuden
    [Anime's score: 6.99 (proof) | Manga's score: 6.94 (proof)]

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.06) Watch an anime with a score of or below 4.00
    ANIME_TITLE
    [Score when finished: ]

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.07) Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 5 minutes per episode and less than 500 completed members
    ANIME_TITLE
    [Completed members when started: ]

  • [Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.08) Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total and rated Rx
    ANIME_TITLE



Basically I can't have the last anime as a tv type ?

Between 1917 and 1959 there's none, and under 4.00 or with less than 500 there's many, but all the things you just can't find and watch them...

So the only choice is to cheat on the tv types for this one ? last year that was my only exception, the "between 1917 and 1959", should I do the same for this year ?

Edit : Hanoka, Vampire Holmes, Pupa, already out
Modified by Titadou, Jan 8, 10:58 AM
 
Jan 8, 10:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 73
Hi there, is Honda-san the Bookseller from https://myanimelist.net/anime/36317/Gaikotsu_Shotenin_Honda-san
useable for the challenge : (N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
I mean he is a Bookseller and i assume he will get paid for his job ...
 
Jan 8, 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 9
Hi, this is my second year participating, hoping to complete it.
I was wondering if someone can recommend me anime for the following items:
Item #16: Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child
Item #17: Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
Item #26: Watch an anime with a full English title
Item #30: Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors

I also want to try my hand at making banners for the challenge and was wondering what the appropriate size for banners are.

Thanks for any help and good luck to everyone participating!
Modified by KatjieKat, Jan 8, 12:25 PM
 
Jan 8, 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 73
KatjieKat said:
Hi, this is my second year participating, hoping to complete it.
I was wondering if someone can recommend me anime for the following items:
Item #16: Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child
Item #17: Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
Item #26: Watch an anime with a full English title
Item #30: Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors

I also want to try my hand at making banners for the challenge and was wondering what the appropriate size for banners are.

Thanks for any help and good luck to everyone participating!


#16:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35078/Mitsuboshi_Colors
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6574/Hanamaru_Youchien?q=kinder
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35078/Mitsuboshi_Colors
#17
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9919/Ao_no_Exorcist Okumura, Yukio-teacher lol..
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22789/Barakamon Calligrapher actual a profession
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working Chef satou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32948 what I used last year
#26
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37349/Goblin_Slayer?q=gobli
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36649/Banana_Fish?q=bana
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13601/Psycho-Pass
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28223/Death_Parade?q=par
#30
for some reasons if you search for harem/ slice of life or sports animes you will find many
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7088/Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/477/Aria_The_Animation
Modified by GDMH39, Jan 8, 11:49 AM
 
Jan 8, 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 976
Titadou said:
[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.06) Watch an anime with a score of or below 4.00
ANIME_TITLE
[Score when finished: ]


https://myanimelist.net/anime/34223/Forest_Fairy_Five
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33394/Mahou_Shoujo_Naria%E2%98%86Girls
both on crunchyroll
 
Jan 8, 11:14 AM
Human Meat

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1012
Shuichi2 said:
Titadou said:
[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (E.06) Watch an anime with a score of or below 4.00
ANIME_TITLE
[Score when finished: ]


https://myanimelist.net/anime/34223/Forest_Fairy_Five
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33394/Mahou_Shoujo_Naria%E2%98%86Girls
both on crunchyroll


OMG thank you you're a lifesaver!

Already saw the mahou shoujo but not the first one! and it's on crunchy even in my country (like wtf did they chose this one aha)

So if anyone like me ask you again this question you can say "Hanoka, Forest Fairy Five, Mahou Shoujo Naria, Pupa and Vampire Holmes" aha!
 
Jan 8, 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 153
Hi! Sorry if this was asked before, but can I use Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu for '(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field' and put Yakumo Yuurakutei as rakugo performer? Also, another dumb question 'Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total' applies to series and not just movies?
Modified by riyuurin, Jan 8, 11:41 AM
 
Jan 8, 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 233
I know that it was already asked, but I just wanted to clarify, does the tag "Written by MAL Rewrite" denote that this anime can be used for "(N.28) Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 10 episodes and has a synopsis by MAL Rewrite?" I know this seems obvious, but I wanted to be extra careful.

Is AnoHana okay for this one since it has "Written by MAL Rewrite" in the synopsis?

Also, for the "Watch an anime in which your favorite character's voice actor participated," do English voice actors apply too? I know this all seems pretty obvious, but I thought I'd clarify before making any changes.
 
Jan 8, 11:42 AM

Online
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 72
Hi @AWC_mod, Sorry to bother, but since I didn't find the "clean" banners for this year Challenge, I took the ones from 2018 and just changed the year.
I didn't find how to "give" them so I am leaving them here:





And for the Manga Challenge:



Modified by Riqueplast, Jan 8, 12:17 PM
 
Top
Pages (39) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »