Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 4, 2019 7:09 AM

Sep 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Levi my boi, what a beast

Poor Keith got rekt..

R.I.P Zeke

Jan 4, 2019 8:09 AM

Feb 2017
To be honest, I am kinda disappointed Zeke lost so easily, kinda tired of Ackerhax stuff (tough I've been tired of them for years now), and did he really believe that Levi wouldn't be able to fight his comrades if they turned into titans?! Isn't Zeke smarter than that?

Tough, I don't think this fight is over yet. The start of the flashback at the end and Zeke looking for his glasses seem to indicate that he will find means to get up and fight. At least I hope so, because if Zeke really lost now I will be extremely disappointed.

I feel sorry for Shadis, but I couldn't help but to laugh when he said "They are no match for me", being all serious, and then in the next panel he is laying down all beaten.
Jan 4, 2019 8:17 AM

Jul 2015
10/10 chapter from me.

Levi is once again badass.

At least this chapter proved Zeke really wants to save his version of Eldia.

Felt sad for Shadis.

Xaver is probably the previous holder of Beast Titan (this guy was present with Zeke when Grisha and Dina were taken by the Marley authorities and his armband is darker like other Shifters.)

Jan 4, 2019 8:20 AM

Feb 2018
Tsarko said:
To be honest, I am kinda disappointed Zeke lost so easily, kinda tired of Ackerhax stuff (tough I've been tired of them for years now), and did he really believe that Levi wouldn't be able to fight his comrades if they turned into titans?! Isn't Zeke smarter than that?

Same...........
Jan 4, 2019 8:47 AM

Jan 2019
Disappointed too.
Yeah, Zeke was naive about Levi. Because Zeke usually guard his mates and sacrifice himself for the victory, he thought that Levi as a captain thinking the same way as him... But after they are turned? Yeah that was a little dumb! Btw after this chapter i feel more symphaty for Zeke and more hatred against Levi.

I hope Eren will beat up Levi, after this i wouldn't care if he kills him. Tired of his one dimensional sociopath character, and his over powered plot armor is realy annoying.
MomentayJan 4, 2019 8:50 AM
Merciful lies or painful truth?
Jan 4, 2019 8:53 AM
May 2017
Tsarko said:

Tough, I don't think this fight is over yet. The start of the flashback at the end and Zeke looking for his glasses seem to indicate that he will find means to get up and fight. At least I hope so, because if Zeke really lost now I will be extremely disappointed.

I feel sorry for Shadis, but I couldn't help but to laugh when he said "They are no match for me", being all serious, and then in the next panel he is laying down all beaten.

I do feel like Isayama needs to create a sense of danger at some point, Levi doesn't need to die but at least he needs to get severly injured!! Having Zeke lost the fight made me gain respect from him, it makes him human, just because you are very smart that doesn't mean you can predict every miscalculation, remember chapter 105?!!

But i do agree with the ackerman thing tho,i won't be surprised when the wall titans come out, Levi/Mikasa will kill them all by themselves
Jan 4, 2019 8:53 AM

Sep 2014
Levi vs Zeke is not over yet... trust me guys. And i'm afraid.

It's confirmed my boy Falco drank the "wine" :( rip :(
Jan 4, 2019 8:57 AM

Dec 2015
Damn boy, Levi is the biggest wrench out there, and he just threw himself right in the middle of Zeke and Eren's plan. This was a brutal fucking chapter, but Eren doesn't seem overly concerned with Zeke's situation. Overconfidence maybe?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 4, 2019 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
Well Levi was in a forest with high trees so Titans won't be a problem to him.

Jan 4, 2019 9:25 AM
Jan 2017
Never thought with Zeke's level of intelligence would have grossly miscalculated Levi, considering the degree of chess him and Levi are playing. Also, LMAO at the hatred for Levi, considering how lopsided the forces of the faction against our own heroes atm. He's the only ace they've got unless Mikasa gets her shit together. Y'all banking on Zeke being the damn messiah when his intentions weren't that clear at this point.

Shadis, damn man. I can already see the memes 😂
Jan 4, 2019 9:36 AM
Mar 2016
World War is upon us!
There's no solution now but Earthen Rumbling. Get ready to see the Three Giant Walls fall all together, and the millions of titans march to conquer the world with blood and fire!
Jan 4, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2018
Can't wait for Eren vs Levi
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 4, 2019 9:45 AM
Sep 2008
Damn, that was intense! As I read previous comments I started thinking to myself - Am I the only one who really hates Zeke? He really annoys me... and yes, I'm still a fan of the captain ;)
Jan 4, 2019 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
The classic Levi plot armour, "miscalculation" after all these chapters lol, as if he would be defeated this early.
Jan 4, 2019 10:21 AM
Mar 2015
Really hate Zeke for what he did to Levi's men He should be turned into fertilizer
Jan 4, 2019 11:10 AM

Oct 2011
Things are so out of hand I can only watch without cheering anyone - everyone turned nuts. At least Levi is only at the usual level of insanity, guess I'll go with him

Jan 4, 2019 11:21 AM

Mar 2015
Levi is easily my favourite character rn

Also that was another great chapter, can't wait for next one
Jan 4, 2019 11:38 AM
Nov 2018
As I told you guys, That crooked Zeke's ass just got kicked in this chapter.
He underestimated the capability of intimidating dull gray eyes Levi.
Well now Eren look pretty much the same too.
Looking forward to the next chapter. (5/5)

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Jan 4, 2019 11:57 AM

Sep 2007
Levi is a wall that shouldn't be taken easily.. he totally underestimated him and that was Zeke's miscalculation.. simple as that! no need to call him overpowered or plot armor or one dimensional cause guys since when Levi ever lost? its no something new that he is super strong but y'all are all mean :/
Jan 4, 2019 11:58 AM

Oct 2017
I mean obviously there have been tons of references already but I can see that Isayama is drawing a lot from the Boshin war and Meiji Restoration period here (though obviously what Eldia is dealing with is a lot more serious than what Japan dealt with).

Ultimately Eren's faction has a better plan for the future on what they should do (still very short term plan though/you know unless they decide to use the Rumbling) but they are becoming increasing militaristic and authoritarian. You sympathize with Levi and most of the other scouts but I can't help but agree with Zeke. The Hanji led scouts and government since learning about the outside was a failure. They need an actual solution to deal with Marley. Diplomacy just can't work at this point they need more leverage and time. Even Eldia's historic ally Hizuru never had much intention of helping them.

Really curious to see how Isayama is going to resolve this conflict. The tension is rising and I am excited. Levi though was pretty amazing in this chapter can't wait to see it get animated when S4 or 5 or whatever lol gets animated.

Guess we are getting a bit of Zeke's backstory from his perspective next chapter hopefully it will shine more of a light into the Jaeger faction.
BilboBaggins365Jan 4, 2019 12:10 PM
Jan 4, 2019 12:12 PM

Oct 2017
Well, that was predictable. But I doubt zeke will stay captured.

I feel bad for shadis.

I’m looking forward to more of zekes backstory.
Jan 4, 2019 12:32 PM

Jan 2009
Levi is such overpowered but im not gonna be surprise if he is defeated in the next few chapters because of his overconfidence and since he should have killed Zeke already to remove the threat of him making more of those lesser titans of his
Jan 4, 2019 12:32 PM
Oct 2018
muito foda... Essas cenas de ação com o Levi fatiando são demais.kkkkkk
Jan 4, 2019 1:13 PM

Jan 2019
landofthekwt said:
Really hate Zeke for what he did to Levi's men He should be turned into fertilizer

So you don't realy understood. You think Zeke will left Eren alone with their plan? And gives his titan to a banch of incompetent selfish men? Nope, he knew what will happen after one month of waiting for Levi's mind change. They wanted to kill him and fuck up the plan. Ofc he did what he did not for the amusement but because they forced him to do it. So the one i hate is Levi because he can't do some character development and went full psycho. In the first season he was a very promising character but he made a huge disappointment from chapter to chapter since the battle of Shiganshina. But ofc most of the Levi fans are total blind folded, they just want 100% Levi screen time with half naked body and badass actions, the story and other cool characters could be thrown to the junkyard. And i'm pissed of by that, sorry. This is not a holywood blockbuster series or movie where only the effects and visuals and a badass hot guy or girl is all u have to see!
MomentayJan 4, 2019 1:17 PM
Jan 4, 2019 1:27 PM

Oct 2013
Tsarko said:

Shadis said that to make sure no one would go to jail for him, so he made sure they were mad at him to make it easier for them to beat him up, no way he really though he could beat them all.

@ThatShiny_Hex
@Momentay
@Edylson
@deg

I agree with you all about Levi being too op and winning all the time, but I'm sure he is going to die, and I'm going to call it from now that it will be in the hands of Eren, he wont be killed by a mindless titan, but by Eren the very said person he has been protecting since the beginning. plot twist!

The narrative is leading up to a situation where Zeke, Eren and Levi is at the same location, and with Zeke dialogue saying only Eren alone understand tell me that Eren would be force to make a decision, his brother and his plan or Levi. That is the set up, this battle for Levi was just a final badass fight for Levi before his eventual death.

And when or if Eren kills Levi which seems like the likely outcome imo, the fanbase will be truly split into two.

btw I'm not wishing death upon levi, but the narrative just screams that it is setting up Eren to kill him.

keragammingJan 4, 2019 1:39 PM
Jan 4, 2019 2:19 PM

Jan 2019
keragamming said:

Shadis said that to make sure no one would go to jail for him, so he made sure they were mad at him to make it easier for them to beat him up, no way he really though he could beat them all.

@ThatShiny_Hex
@Momentay
@Edylson
@deg

I agree with you all about Levi being too op and winning all the time, but I'm sure he is going to die, and I'm going to call it from now that it will be in the hands of Eren, he wont be killed by a mindless titan, but by Eren the very said person he has been protecting since the beginning. plot twist!

The narrative is leading up to a situation where Zeke, Eren and Levi is at the same location, and with Zeke dialogue saying only Eren alone understand tell me that Eren would be force to make a decision, his brother and his plan or Levi. That is the set up, this battle for Levi was just a final badass fight for Levi before his eventual death.

And when or if Eren kills Levi which seems like the likely outcome imo, the fanbase will be truly split into two.

btw I'm not wishing death upon levi, but the narrative just screams that it is setting up Eren to kill him.

Yeah i thought the same from Sadis. Btw my opinion was that Floch will be the fuck up everything guy, but nah... It's Levi, just like you i wanted him some character develope instead of his death, but this situation is a slap in the face like: That's IMPOSSIBLE! So because of that i want him to die...
And from the "fans split in two" thing.. in my country lot of Levi fans didn't watched the third season because in the second there wasn't enough Levi for them... So i think lot of Levi fans will not follow the series after his death.
MomentayJan 4, 2019 2:31 PM
Jan 4, 2019 2:23 PM

Aug 2012
Levi more of a beast than the beast titan himself, god dam.
Jan 4, 2019 2:35 PM

Jan 2019
sim0n2170 said:
Levi more of a beast than the beast titan himself, god dam.

Because he's not a beast he is the real demon! Or a sailor moon as one of the new memes visualize him. :)

http://lnnk.in/@Levimoon
MomentayJan 5, 2019 4:12 AM
Jan 4, 2019 3:14 PM

Jan 2019
landofthekwt said:
Momentay said:

So you don't realy understood. You think Zeke will left Eren alone with their plan? And gives his titan to a banch of incompetent selfish men? Nope, he knew what will happen after one month of waiting for Levi's mind change. They wanted to kill him and fuck up the plan. Ofc he did what he did not for the amusement but because they forced him to do it. So the one i hate is Levi because he can't do some character development and went full psycho. In the first season he was a very promising character but he made a huge disappointment from chapter to chapter since the battle of Shiganshina. But ofc most of the Levi fans are total blind folded, they just want 100% Levi screen time with half naked body and badass actions, the story and other cool characters could be thrown to the junkyard. And i'm pissed of by that, sorry. This is not a holywood blockbuster series or movie where only the effects and visuals and a badass hot guy or girl is all u have to see!
I was merely expressing an opinion about someone who is willing to sacrifice other people to obtain their ends. They are no better than fertilizer. I don't care about personally about Eren or Levi or Zeke they are just manga characters.

You still don't get it, no problem :)
Jan 4, 2019 5:42 PM

Mar 2016
I felt like Isayama cutting away the cadets beating up Shadis was a bad decision. I really was looking forward to see a sad scene and the anime would make this great.
Levi vs Beast titan was predictable by the moment Levi showed he had blades but it seems that Zeke is not over yet. Especially if they are heading to Shiganshina.
I wonder if Xaver-san ain't Kruger or at least related. Story seems to be about to tie in.

If the next chapter bring Xaver-san in flashbacks then a good cover for this volume would be Levi standing while crushing Zeke's glasses. It looks great in my head.
azertz99Jan 4, 2019 6:07 PM
Jan 4, 2019 6:09 PM

May 2018
Badass Levi is badass. Go my boi. Enough of the secrecy, time to reveal for us readers what is Zeke's and Eren's plan.
Jan 4, 2019 6:15 PM

Oct 2013
tzarye14 said:
I felt like Isayama cutting away the cadets beating up Shadis was a bad decision. I really was looking forward to see a sad scene and the anime would make this great.
Levi vs Beast titan was predictable by the moment Levi showed he had blades but it seems that Zeke is not over yet. Especially if they are heading to Shiganshina.
I wonder if Xaver-san ain't Kruger or at least related. Story seems to be about to tie in.

If the next chapter bring Xaver-san in flashbacks then a good cover for this volume would be Levi standing while crushing Zeke's glasses. It looks great in my head.

They could always implement the scene where the cadets are heating up shadis, probably Isayama skip it because of lack of time, especially this was finish earlier than normal because of Christmas.
Jan 4, 2019 6:31 PM

Jun 2016
Awesome chapter Levi is absolutely destroying beast titans(Zeke) is a sight to behold. Those people saying Levi is overpower or plot armour. you clearly haven t been reading the story with your two eyes and don t get that he always been that strong.

Zeke stupidty thinking Levi won t kill his own comrades? Him fighting Levi at Forest best place for maneuvere gear? This same miscalculation is why Zeke got curbstomp.

People thinking Levi gonna die? You been saying this for last three or four chapters ago? You guys are bunch of haters or Severly underestimating levi abilities and important to story at this point.

I don t see how Levi will die when Eren and his people can t find Zeke? Where evidence they can find him and Zeke? By the Hanji lead them to where Levi and Zeke. They be gone by that point.

I admit I pity Zeke. Levi is very brutal and cruel that torture was sadistic. But can you blame him, Zeke kill thousands of survey corps and Erwin and keep killing Levi surborniates and commanders.

As much psycho As Eren is, he does not kill his former surver corps supepiors and friends. Such as Mikasa, Armin, Jean,Hange and Levi. Eren putting them in jail seems pointless as they will never follow his cause it better he kill them but he doesn t.
PrideRoyalIvyJan 5, 2019 12:10 AM

Jan 4, 2019 8:35 PM
Oct 2015
That was one awesome chapter!!!

Levi was too awesome.. Zeke became more pathetic than ever. He literally had no ideas left. Levi smashed everything for him.

Mikasa and Armin were jailed by the self-appointed ruler of Eldia, 'Eren'. Wow, this is getting so damn interesting..

This one-hell-of-a-manga will soon face its most anticipated fight of all time, 'Eren vs. Levi'.
CAN'T WAIT.......................
Jan 5, 2019 1:14 AM

Feb 2017
keragamming said:
Tsarko said:

@ThatShiny_Hex
@Momentay
@Edylson
@deg

I am aware that he didn't think he could beat them. I just thought the scene looked funny.

I also believe it is coming down to Levi vs Eren. My disappointment is from the fact that I expected more from Levi vs Zeke rematch (though maybe the fight between them is still not over).
I didn't necessarily expect Zeke to win, but him being hyped up to be the smartest character I thought he would have thought of something in those years since being minced by Levi in Shiganshina. I expected him to at least give Levi a hard time, to scratch him at least. I'm also disappointed in his dumb assumption.

I also think Levi will die soon and if he fights Eren I don't see a way Levi could beat him. Eren is too powerful, both in titan powers and his experience as a shifter. Only ones who could be able to beat him right now are Annie and Porco, whose titans are direct counters to WH.
Jan 5, 2019 1:50 AM
Nov 2017
Tsarko said:
keragamming said:

@ThatShiny_Hex
@Momentay
@Edylson
@deg

I am aware that he didn't think he could beat them. I just thought the scene looked funny.

I also believe it is coming down to Levi vs Eren. My disappointment is from the fact that I expected more from Levi vs Zeke rematch (though maybe the fight between them is still not over).
I didn't necessarily expect Zeke to win, but him being hyped up to be the smartest character I thought he would have thought of something in those years since being minced by Levi in Shiganshina. I expected him to at least give Levi a hard time, to scratch him at least. I'm also disappointed in his dumb assumption.

I also think Levi will die soon and if he fights Eren I don't see a way Levi could beat him. Eren is too powerful, both in titan powers and his experience as a shifter. Only ones who could be able to beat him right now are Annie and Porco, whose titans are direct counters to WH.
That's quite some stunt you pulled
During that child's play
Did you see how many titans levi killed
That instinct that he needed to kill zeke or not letting him escape still rings in.
Levi being so furious there was for the sake of that island, erwins wish, his fallen comrades, every thing built.
Letting zeke escape is totally out of question since he is the only one there as human he is the only one will will and strength to act on it.
At that moment
He knew if he did nothing, their will be no going back
His hate aside, Levi's judgement to stop him was what he thought was right
Cutting off limbs was necessary so as not to titanize when fully healed, levi being cautious of how desperate zeke want his plan to be he can use his last strength in him to make sure he get it done, but levi on the other hand had a decision to make, with the sacrifice he knew killing him at that moment isn't the best even with the hate, he spared him for the right time.
On later chapters will be revealed the story behind zeke(he can't lose)
Jan 5, 2019 1:56 AM

Sep 2014
Wanted to see Shadis for a long time. Thought that he was irrelevant since everything was settled with Grisha, turns out his teaching methods are irrelevant as well.
Jan 5, 2019 2:06 AM
Jan 2019
how did you all come to the conclusion that zeke is smart ? he hid the entire time behind other titans

at the 1. encounter with levi he had a much better position and lost

Jan 5, 2019 2:09 AM
Jan 2019
eren mentionend the ackerman bloodline of royal sevants this chapter proves him wrong or its the reason levi doesnt kills zeke on the spot
Jan 5, 2019 2:15 AM
Jan 2019
to turn eldian into titan do you neet "normal" titanspinalfluid or from one of the 9 shapeshifter ?
Jan 5, 2019 5:18 AM
Oct 2018
Very enjoyable chapter! Don't know but i felt sympathy for zeke this chapter. Looking forward to his backstory.
Jan 5, 2019 5:41 AM
Aug 2013
This chapter was pretty intense with feelings of mine : Excitment about Levi's part, anger against Zeke, fear about those who drank wine and troops coming, sadness about Levi' subordinates.

Then, wondering after reading some of the comments.I should have missed something about the events and each characters ' (real) role. Well, the next chapters will have the answers soon or later.
Jan 5, 2019 6:15 AM
Dec 2018
Everything looks good. We are nearing and nearing what's Eren's endgame. Captain Levi is still a badass! I still dislike Zeke, from the day he killed Commander Erwin. He was also OP tbh. It's just the environment working against him. And I hate the kids following Eren's faction. Mostly that blonde who looks like an idiot. (yea, im just hatin')
Jan 5, 2019 6:29 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I've never really liked the Levi character. He suffers from that terrible combo of being both too smug and overpowered and those characters always make for mediocre storytelling. But bet the reaction here, I suppose that it's the popular option for Isayama to go for.
I really dislike this turn of Eren for the "evil". It just feels too contrived IMO
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 5, 2019 7:15 AM

Mar 2017
This chapter proved Zeke really wants to save Eldia even if his ways are crooked. And even if he explained his intentions, I don't think the military would've agreed anyway.
It felt really sad seeing Zeke get beat up like that. Though I don't think he'll die that easily (I mean come on!). And boy Levi is savage as ever. I'm starting to have more hatred for him (never was a fan of him anyway).
Is it Eren vs Levi next. Levi really needs some sufferings. I mean he's being too much overpowered.
hitsuu137Jan 5, 2019 7:19 AM
Jan 5, 2019 10:33 AM

Mar 2016
phandom said:
how did you all come to the conclusion that zeke is smart ? he hid the entire time behind other titans

at the 1. encounter with levi he had a much better position and lost

Data books. Isayama gave an 11/10 to Zeke and Hange. They are the smartest around with Armin in 3th with a 10/10. But Zeke is pointed has the smartest.
Jan 5, 2019 1:01 PM
Mar 2018
The Ackerman mode is on once again, as Levi outclasses Zeke; showcasing that Levi is on a whole different league of his own as he made Zeke, lick the dust!!!!! Torturing him till the end of the chapter, typical Levi showing no mercy to his enemies. And what the heck is Eren planning to do staging a coup d'etat ??
Jan 5, 2019 2:02 PM

Nov 2018
Now it looks like Eren is the one that's gonna save Zeke (Eren vs Levi)
when does next chapter come out?

CaptainZoro said:

R.I.P Zeke

He didn't yet.
Jan 5, 2019 2:11 PM

Oct 2013
BenRyan said:
Now it looks like Eren is the one that's gonna save Zeke (Eren vs Levi)
when does next chapter come out?

CaptainZoro said:

R.I.P Zeke

He didn't yet.

Early February as usual.
Jan 5, 2019 2:44 PM

Nov 2018
keragamming said:

Early February as usual.

Why it say March on the last page.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.