Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 7, 2023 4:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well that was a damn nice movie, going into it I wasn’t sure if I’d like it a whole lot because the plot seemed kinda weird from the synopsis and I thought the girls’ story wrapped up nicely at the end of Season 2, but I’m glad I was wrong because this was a very good time.

All the songs banged, the visuals went very nicely with the songs, and of course all the girls had dazzling outfits to go along with it, they all felt fitting for their respective parts of the story too. And even tho this is a movie about Aqours, I think Saint Snow’s song stood out the most, outfits and all, why on earth did those girls not win lol, I just really want a rock oriented Love Live now, but of course I loved Aqours’ songs too lol.

And I did find the plot pretty interesting, the hunt for the graduates in Italy had me thinking we were looking for the tomb of Sir Richard but it’s a good thing for the girls it didn’t quite go that way lol, and Mari’s mom being a villain for a bit was fun but of course a Love Live performance was enough to convince her. Tsuki was also a nice addition, I felt she was kinda random most of the time but I did like her overall, I think she would have fit nicely as a new member too but that sadly didn’t happen. And the ending having the girls finally perform without the 3rd years/graduates was really awesome, they were there for us viewers but I think that was to show they were there in spirit.

But once again, a damn nice movie and I’m really gonna miss Aqours all over again, it was also fun revisiting their original selves after getting used to them in the new Yohane anime lol. Guess one day I’ll have to finally hit the original Love Live anime since I’ve watched this series in a weird order lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Spoilers] Storyline and performance dont match?

TobyFreedom - Mar 9, 2019

2 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Jul 29, 2021 10:35 AM

» [Spoilers] Can someone explain to me the ending of the movie?

dadnaya - Jul 25, 2019

3 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Jul 29, 2021 9:19 AM

» When will I be able to watch?

ZipperNYAN - Dec 17, 2018

22 by MrBluebear »»
Jul 2, 2019 10:34 AM

Poll: » Best Song & Performance in LL Sunshine! Movie Over The Rainbow??

MrBluebear - Mar 30, 2019

0 by MrBluebear »»
Mar 30, 2019 12:04 PM

» Why is the score so low when the stats state otherwise?

JFitz33 - Jan 17, 2019

9 by Gar_Logan »»
Feb 21, 2019 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.