Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 4, 2019 5:40 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
*Claps*

Done watching the movie earlier and all I can say is superb! *cry*

I don't want to spoil everyone but

The person with the black hat that You-chan was talking to (you can also see it on trailer) is

The new songs were great. Kinda LSS with Hop? Stop? Nonstop!! LOL

The ending is kinda blurry to me and I still have some doubts about the last performance of Aqours (I don't want to put any details regarding that xD You should at least watch it)

Kitan~!
Jan 4, 2019 6:48 AM
Oct 2017
i loved the scene where mari confessed to kanan, very progressive for an anime movie. glad to see my ship sailed.
Jan 4, 2019 8:56 AM

Aug 2018
So I see that learning Japanese has its effects? Or there is a secret source O_O

Could've made the spoilers more obvious. The one under the new songs - I thought it was gonna say what they were called, but IT WAS A HUGE SPOIL.
Jan 4, 2019 9:07 PM
Jun 2017
bitchassdarius said:
i loved the scene where mari confessed to kanan, very progressive for an anime movie. glad to see my ship sailed.

Seriously? You could've been like vicexxv and hid it but no, thanks for the spoiler. It really made my day.
Jan 4, 2019 11:19 PM

Jun 2013
Sentilusional said:
bitchassdarius said:

Seriously? You could've been like vicexxv and hid it but no, thanks for the spoiler. It really made my day.

It didn't happened btw. He's just trolling and he even said he had already the BD even though it only aired. BD release date is still unknown.
vicexxvJan 5, 2019 6:27 AM
Kitan~!
Jan 5, 2019 5:59 AM
Jan 2018
Hello! Do you have a link for watching the movie? Even if this raw or filmed, doesn't matter . I really want to see the movie :(
Jan 5, 2019 7:08 AM

Aug 2018
The Official Channel uploaded one of the songs that appears in the movie. That was all I needed...
Jan 5, 2019 2:52 PM
Jun 2017
vicexxv said:
Sentilusional said:

It didn't happened btw. He's just trolling and he even said he had already the BD even though it only aired. BD release date is still unknown.

Thanks for clearing that up and thank god.
Feb 24, 2019 12:24 AM

Dec 2013
Anyone else thought the whole movie was very mediocre? Everything about the movie felt like a huge filler to me with the whole finding mari thing to Aqours still existing even after the 3rd years left. Idk as a huge love live fan I went in with kind of high expectations and left severely disappointed by the lack of creativity from music, designs, and story. Iirc the u’s movie had the 1st ,2nd, and 3rd Years all have different songs for themselves which this movie lacked as well. Maybe I’m just comparing u’s movie ending to Aqours movie ending too much since for u’s movie ending I teared up but this movie I was left severely questioning if this movie was really the last of Aqours or will there be a 2nd iteration of them with new members. Either way definitely kinda weird to see Aqours still existing unlike u’s and this movie will be rated 6/10 for me.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Mar 19, 2019 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
Oh man I'm so glad I got to see this before like 80% of my social media feed did. I beat the spoilers!

I'd rate it 4/5.

Apparently that means I only 'liked' the movie according to the poll description. Which is untrue, I loved the movie.

I have an incredible attachment to Aqours that I never got with the original series and I've even had the privilege of seeing them play live at the Tokyo Dome. I think the angle the movie takes is really interesting and fresh, what with the worst having already happened and the girls having to bounce back afterwards. The music was incredible and the conclusion really drove home just how much I love these girls.

It wasn't perfect unfortunately. I like the idea of Aqours overcoming what is arguably their greatest challenge yet, and it hurt my heart to see them reach a low point even after winning the Love Live since you'd assume everything was all peachy. But while I love the idea and how it pans out, there are some parts I didn't quite buy. Like yeah, when the the third years leave they're obviously gonna lose a lot. But going from smashing Love Live to flopping at some random school's talent show is just far too steep of a drop to be believable, especially since we know what the group was like before the third years joined. They get the point across, it's not like there's an error in communication. I just feel like they pushed the drama too hard and even if it got the right emotions out of me I just feel there was better ways they could have done it.

Other than that though the only major gripes I have are the flimsy subplot about Mari's arranged marriage and the movie probably being a bit too short for the amount of content that's in there. I also have some minor problems with how Maru is treated, but I think Season 2 was worse in that regard.

Thankfully YohaRiko isn't anything more than a running gag, giving ChikaRiko back their spot as the correct ship. Plus while I talk a lot about my gripes, I actually think the movie succeeds in getting across its themes. I love the message of finding the strength to continue after hitting rock bottom, and it's amazing seeing them reach those heights after being set back to a point that's maybe even worse than when they began.

The music was incredible, all of it. Saint Snow getting their due in a way A-Rise never did was also fantastic. Above all else though, I love how the movie lets us see past the graduation of the third years and doesn't force the group into breaking up. We get to see them overcome that weakness caused by their leaving. I just really like that angle.

Anyway, I'm rambling. But yeah! I loved it, and I'm definitely going to see it again. I'm glad I got to follow Aqours from start to finish on the anime front, though as much as I'm excited for the next generation I'm hoping that Aqours can still continue to do concerts for the next few years at least.
SeibaaHomuMar 19, 2019 3:50 AM
Mar 27, 2019 5:55 AM

Mar 2013
Idol Groups always makes me smile and happy because they are a motivation to move on on life that`s the purpose of being an School Idol to have fun and to make everyone happy. 9/10
Mar 29, 2019 3:07 AM

Mar 2018
Just watched it on the cinemas today, and oh boy I have definitely gained an experience that will be long remembered in my life.

To put it simply, it was a great movie, with it nailing the point accurately just like how the 1st generation did and still managed to drive the plot to a different turn and yet still get to experience the same thrills.

Hearing the music and performances on theaters was amazing, especially the consecutive songs from Saint Snow and Aqours playing one after another. It was my favourite part of the movie.

Of course, not everyone will have the same opinion as me, as everyone has different opinions about the story, visuals, music and so. But regardless of all that, I greatly enjoyed this movie and I see this as the fitting end to the 2nd generation of Love Live in terms of films.
Mar 29, 2019 3:58 AM

Sep 2014
Finally got a chance to watch it in the cinemas.

The story feels like a jumbled mess. Kind of a shame really, even though I kind of expected it after watching 2 seasons of this. There are too many things that they tried to jam in into this movie. And almost none of it feels quite right. Suddenly adding some complications to Mari and her Mother, only to forget it in a few minutes with a performance that kinda just happens. Next, putting some drama to Saint Snow, resolving it instantaneously by creating their own 'Love Live'.

The ending also didn't feel enough as a conclusion for me. It got me to think "That's it?" and left me unsatisfied.

All that said, I think the music is pretty much what you would expect out of Love Live. The CG definitely improved and it can be seen.

I'm disappointed as I was a fan of µ's' movie.
Mar 29, 2019 9:12 AM

Jan 2014
Fucking loved this shit.

Sunshine S2 was so unbelievably bad but then they had this shit under wraps the whole time. What a fuckin' recovery.

Better structured and paced than the original's movie, the cast develops GREAT as an ensemble rather than as individual characters with arcs (as S2 proved), good subplots and the best idol performance in the universe (Saint Snow pls step on me).

Will never top the Muse movie, but it didn't have to. Just needed to fix Sunshine and it SLAM DUNK'D.

8/10. Love Live is finally good again
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2019 4:01 AM

May 2018
alright, finally got to watch this locally

and wow that was so good

I don't think it was as impactful to me as the Muse movie, but it was still really fun

Saint Snow's song is frigging lit, they always get the best songs :D

8/10!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 13, 2019 12:46 AM
Jan 2019
One of the most normal peeps in here. Yes it's so figgin good in it's own way but it can't top the school idol movie BUT it didn't have to. That's the most honest review for this movie yet some kids in here such as SeibaaHomu is lowkey dissing a "certain" movie wherein a group had to disband. Lol kid, do you know that you can praise Aqours and over the rainbow without dissing the previous love live film?
Apr 29, 2019 6:27 PM
Mar 2016
I watched this last month at the theater so this is late for me to review. I loved the songs (mostly Hop Stop Nonstop and Saint Snow because they really lit the fans that me and my seatmate join the rhythm while watching the movie). Half of me was happy and dissapointment because it lacks creativity of the story. Also the appearances of 3rd years (Especially Dia) is lacking yet they pay it back during the live. Overall, the movie is good and touching because of every moments thus the conflict Chika had experienced.
May 5, 2019 7:52 AM

Aug 2018
SPOILERS

I just watched it, and man it is epic. Definitely a 10 on my list. It was very emotional, and I loved how it actually put a focus on Saint Snow unlike SIP. Sad there wasn't a Aqours Saint Snow song, just separate songs. I hope Leah succeeds in creating a club (if she doesn't go Solo)
May 9, 2019 10:12 PM

Mar 2017
vicexxv said:

May 15, 2019 9:48 AM

Aug 2015
Just watched it today.
Tbh, this is the first time I actually feel being let down.. now I know how it feels to get too much hyped.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty big fan of love live. Sunshine 2nd season was pretty awesome for me. And their song is awesome~~
But maybe, it's exactly because the PV was awesome that I got too hyped. I mean, their YouTube channel uploaded one of the best PV, so it can't be helped. All the PV is 10/10 and my favourite is Hop and the last one (I haven't searched the name yet)
since it gave me a bit of chill ,and inserting Kiseki hikaru kind of adds to the feel, so it's perfect.
But the story is all over the place. Like, you're so rich how can you not find a single girl very close to you with all that money? And I don't understand the club drama. I mean, school idol IS supposed to be popular, right? And Aqua won Love Live, so how can they still doubt even Aqua?
But overall it's still good. 3/5 or 7/10 from me. I will watch it again and try to find something that I might've missed.

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jul 25, 2019 11:53 PM

Mar 2013
"Kanan's feel of the rhythm and dance, Mari's singing ability, Dia's brilliance and stage presence..." isn't that basically Eli! xD i mean she do have all 3 of those traits

Well... overall was disappointed they didn't used "Over the Next Rainbow" as the ED, nay they did not even include it in the movie but other than that i think it was great! Love this show, Aqours Forever!!
What was my signature again?
Jul 26, 2019 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
bitchassdarius said:

Wait what? When was it and how did I miss it?

Unless you're bamboozling me on purpose
Jul 26, 2019 4:59 AM

Feb 2018
Just watched it today and i can say it was satisfying that i'll give it a 8/10. It has nice songs espicially the last song..it had my crying a bit :D. Now that the Aquors journey is over its time for the new group to begin..next year? Can't wait.
SceltoJul 26, 2019 5:03 AM
Jul 26, 2019 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
Are Aqours really that incompetent when they are not complete?

Heck, I was expecting their last song would be the six of them but no, it made feel like I wasted my time on this movie. Just to see them whining about their incompentence when they are not complete. They even whined this before too on the previous season.

The only good on this movie is the live of Saint Snow, despite I am not really a fan of Saint Snow.

Jul 26, 2019 12:07 PM

Jan 2018
HOLY FUCK IT JUST GO TREALEASED AND HERE I AM BAWLING MY EYES AT THE END, SUCH GOOD ANIMATION ESPECIALLY AT SANINT SNOW'S PERFORMANCE WITH BELIEVE AGAIN HOLYY SHIIIITTTT. I FUCKING LOVE THIS FRANCHISE SO MUCH

I WISH I COULD'VE SEEN THIS IN THE BIG SCREEN BUT I WAS TOO FUCKING LATE

NEVERTHELESS I CRIED AT THE START, MIDDLE AND END OF THE MOVIE
Jul 27, 2019 6:29 PM

Apr 2013
Saint Snow was lowkey better.
Jul 27, 2019 9:05 PM

Dec 2016
I can’t believe Kanan and Mari had sex well done Sunrise
>Tfw you don't have the time to make a forum signature so you greentext instead
>Tfw you have a new review and want to promote it
Jul 28, 2019 12:57 PM

Apr 2016
Tennouji said:
Are Aqours really that incompetent when they are not complete?

Heck, I was expecting their last song would be the six of them but no, it made feel like I wasted my time on this movie. Just to see them whining about their incompentence when they are not complete. They even whined this before too on the previous season.

The only good on this movie is the live of Saint Snow, despite I am not really a fan of Saint Snow.

Exactly my thoughts, Saint Snow was the only good thing in this movie, what a letdown.
Aug 1, 2019 2:52 PM

Sep 2009
I still prefer Saint Snow music style to Aquors oner. Though, the final song was good.

In general this movie was a bity better than the previous obe, though, I liked songs there more.
Aug 2, 2019 6:14 AM

Feb 2014
good movie with a better plot than i thought we'd get tbh
also love how we're seeing proper scenes of male characters now? definitely caught me off guard
Aug 8, 2019 10:44 PM

Apr 2017
Just finished watching it. I love Aqours with all my heart and I finally got to watch this after months of waiting.

But, unfortunately, this movie seemed very odd to me. It was good, but at the same time disappointing. I was expecting something deeper, like with Muse, but it felt like I was just following their shenanigans for almost two hours straight. Whenever it did get into the emotional side of things, or at least when it tried to, it was the same stuff that has been on repeat over and over and over again since the start of sunshine.

The music, apart from Hop Stop Nonstop and Believe Again, was alright. I feel like the recent songs from Aqours have all kind of sounded the same, and it's a shame. I want to hear more of Aqours music and fall in love with it more and more, but with this, I'm not sure anymore. The last song didn't leave me questioning life and in tears like with Muse. I know Aqours isn't disbanding, but I assume this was kind of the goodbye to the anime series. If it wasn't for that last scene after the credits this movie might have left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I feel like the story was kind of a mess. Mari, Dia, and Kanan are lost, the rest of Aqours goes to find them, only to find out they were kind of cheated by Mari's mom, they perform in Italy in, I assume like a day after Mari says to perform live, which makes no sense because I don't know how they would have memorized the choreography to Hop Stop Nonstop, let alone write the lyrics, compose the music, etc, etc. Or maybe I missed something. That's also possible. Then, they came back, and honestly everything after that was a blur and as of the typing of this I've only completed this movie ten minutes ago.

If I had to say what the best thing was about this movie, then I would say that Yoshiko's reaction to seeing her old middle school classmates and getting embarrassed was pure gold. It secured her place at the top of my best girl list even more, I would say.
Aug 11, 2019 7:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i was NOT READY for that SEXY AS FUCK performance from Saint Snow.. holy fuck

anyway 20/10 as usual XD

also, still no Muse cameo??? :(
Aug 12, 2019 4:43 AM

Oct 2007
Really good. Yohane and Zuramaru made me laugh on the first half of the movie. :p

Saint Snow made an awesome performance. I think they actually have a shot at the championship if they were able to perform that in the contest. This is one of the emotional parts of the show for me. Leah can finally move on.

All nine members of Aquors also perform for the last time as well. As expected it was awesome. Hard to decide if it's them or Saint Snow is better.

Finally. when Chika and the others revisit their Uranohoshi. It's a symbolic gesture that they DID NOT GO IN anymore, Chika closed the gate instead. It's a sign that they have moved on at last. Their old school will not be forgotten, and it's now time to make more good memories in their new school. :)

10/10
Liddo-kunAug 12, 2019 5:17 AM
Aug 28, 2019 12:59 AM

Jul 2016
That Saint Snow's performance tho... so dope. I know it's a matter of tastes but I honestly prefer their music style over Aqours'.

Overall, it was an entertaining movie, though it's also true that it had its flaws. For example, the whole plot line regarding Mari's arranged marriage (seriously? xD) was very weak and kinda boring. Not to mention that the way it was concluded was... uninspiring to say the least. But fortunately, once it was over and the girls returned to Japan, the story progression became more and more interesting, especially with the inclusion and subsequent resolution to Leah's dilemma.

By the way, it's fair to point out Ruby's development throughout the movie as well. It actually surprised me how assertive she acted but in the end, I'm glad she ended up having more influence related to the decisions the girls had to make.

Well, besides what I already pointed out, there isn't much to add. Though there were some moments I found a bit forced and others I found too cheesy for my taste, this movie ended up being a quite enjoyable experience as a whole.

7/10
Aug 30, 2019 1:29 AM

May 2014
Damn, that Saint Snow song was fantastic.

This movie was easily the highlight of Sunshine!! as a whole for me. Where I felt the movie of the original series was its weakest point, this was definitely this series' strongest. It felt like it had way more resolve and meaning to it, with a very satisfying closure to send us off with.

Great movie, glad I took the time to watch it as it made me enjoy these characters more than I did before.

Movie is an 8.5/10, Sunshine!! series as a whole is an 8/10. I imagine they're working on a new series for the new characters in the game, but honestly I think I might leave it off with this one at a strong point.
Oct 1, 2019 4:13 PM

Nov 2007
Oh, God! I watched this movie while on flight to Dubai. The movie was listed as top picks in Emirates ICE.

The moment the graduate trio appeared with full wings in the final song, I started weeping (the other six had half wings). That was so deep. T_T

Passengers around me were probably giving me weird looks but as it should be, I didn't give a f*ck.

And as I am typing this, my sister came from behind to ask why I am crying. I said it's love live. She gave me a smile. :')

Sunrise made me care for Aquors through this movie! 9/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 25, 2019 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
Good movie but still can't beat the original one. I only love Aqours for the characters but their story is meh, and so many Chika and Riko screentime made me less liking them smh. If I wasn't a love live fan I would rate this 6/10 but since I'm biased I gave it 8/10.
Nov 24, 2019 4:16 PM
Apr 2018
Aqours' story is at last finished. Ngl, despite not being a fun of Sunshine, this movie made me feel quite nostalgic.

I surprisingly, liked most of the songs, except Saint Snow's. Next Sparkling was fitting imo and the outfits during the whole movie were stunning, especially the 3rd graders' dresses during the runaway song.

Not a big fan of the plot: basically the students' parents kicked Ura girls out of the school before they even started at their new school. What a dick move... Aside from that, I felt as if I was watching 4 different stories.

I still enjoyed it. Super funny, entertaining performances and, more importantly, it felt like a real closure for Sunshine. 7/10
Dec 18, 2019 1:02 PM

Nov 2018
Mari's mom is quite something as expected.
The 3rd years' song was pretty good.
Nice to see Mari getting focus. Also her being the center in the song with all 9 of them together.
Nice Riko and Yohane moments.
Good to see Ruby getting character development.
The Saint Snow song was pretty nice. Aqours performance was comparable too.
the counting part was emotional. Nice how the third years were included in the performance.
Nice movie.
Feb 23, 2020 4:35 PM

Dec 2014
Great movie, I really liked it, I didn't think it was as great as the series which I loved but the movie was extremely fun and very charming towards the end.

Lot of lovely moments with the girls, tons of cute and funny moments. Top tier reaction faces and the girls are as lovable as they have always been.

Can I mention how You had the best outfits? Everything she wears is stylish and cute. Best girl knows how to dress. <3
The moment Kiseki Hikaru started, I sang along. Such a beautiful song and it felt so right in the moment to represent how Aqours were feeling. I felt they captured the charm of the series really well towards the end as Aqours recognize that no matter where they all end up going, pursuing their own paths, the feeling of Aqours will remain in their heart forever and that will let them continue to run forward as a group and as people. Prior to this it was mostly slice of life stuff and Mari's mom plotline was kinda tacked on and unneeded though she her Engrish was glorious.

That one shot of Aqours holding hands in the beach in the water was absolutely stunning and a wonderful throwback to both ED's of the series.
All the songs were great, but Kiseki Hikaru takes the cake for me as one of the best songs ever cause they essentially added vocals to one of the best pieces of music from the main series.

Production quality was terrific as expected, soundtrack was phenomenal, though I wish they used some more prominent soundtracks from the main series, it was still really awesome. My only gripe with the movie is that it isn't as great as the Muse movie, mostly cause the story only comes into it's own towards the final 30 minutes or so but nevertheless really enjoyable.

9/10, biased as a fan.
Jun 9, 2020 4:31 AM

Oct 2017
What a magnificent and beautiful movie this was. The struggle of the two group Aqours and Saint Snow continues. Now that the third years graduated both of the group were uncertain about their future but with everyones help they shone again.

What a journey this was. The journey of nine normal girls who wanted to save their school and shine. Unfortunately they weren't able to save their school but they did shine.

The first year trio were shy but they grew up. The second year trio no longer need guidance from their senpais and the third years took off on their own path.

It really has been a fun journey and this movie was a fitting way to end this franchise. Saint Snow's new song was amazing and proly my fav in the entire sunshine franchise. Aqours new songs were great too.

Well like that this journey came to an end. Gonna miss the girls and looking forward to the new love live franchise that was announced.
Jul 16, 2020 10:06 AM

May 2016
I liked the anime a tinge better but I had a lovely time with this movie! The music videos were really spectacular and the context behind these songs continue to enhance my perspective towards them~

The first half was really fun, seeing them try to figure out how to continue as a group without the third-years by going all the way to Italy with Mari's mom hot on her daughter, Hug, and Desu wa's trail. I actually wished that they'd spent more time enjoying the beauty of Italy's architecture and culture.

My one gripe with this movie was that I was pretty peeved by how the Uranohoshi refugees were segregated to such an ancient dump because of those Karens not wanting them to mess with their kids' club activities. The inclusion of a lot more males in the Love Live universe was a very daring and unexpected move for this movie and of course, Tsuki's first appearance was such a tease!

The second half back in Japan was what really made this movie special for me since they continued the main storyline by giving Saint Snow and the Aqours 9 a wonderful conclusion to their saga by giving them one more chance to participate in their own Love Live Finals with just the two of them ♡ I teared up multiple times throughout the second half and that part in the end where the three graduated school idols joined in their performance touched me so damn much, especially when I've seen that they'll always stay together with each other in their hearts no matter what.

Jan 5, 2021 5:27 PM

Oct 2012
Good closure I guess.

Well, the movie certainly wasn't as impactful as µ's one and most of the time they were just goofing around and singing but it was still enjoyable in the end. While µ's movie had more meaningful message and the story was better overall, this one had really great song animation and it felt more like they are finally stepping out of the beaten path which was kinda refreshing for a change (after previous two seasons... should have been like this from the start I guess).

The nostalgic scene by the old school was great, and so was Saint Snow song (probably the best in the movie). I also liked that they went with just six members in the end, singing with all nine in their heart (good composition). A Leah finally finding her duo singer was nice fullstop to her appearance.

Overall, this was probably the first Aquors anime that left me satisfied. Which is ironic as it only came in the end but better late than never. I still like Nijigasaki and µ's better but have to say this movie came out better than I thought.

7/10
Jan 7, 2021 3:09 AM

Sep 2020
I just finished it and Im kinda feeling down though Im happy, the emotions in this OVA are really strong that it made my eyes leak most of the time,uwaah~
This is great.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jan 25, 2021 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
Man that was pretty good. I'm glad they included another Saint Snow song in this movie!
Apr 10, 2021 3:07 AM

Apr 2019
Saint Snow were so much better than Aqours in all of Love Live Sunshine. The song Believe Again in this film is by far their best.

Honestly, if Saint Snow hadn't messed up that one performance Aqours would have never won Love Live.
Apr 17, 2021 5:24 PM
Nov 2018
last song broke me, it's time to move on. a fun and enjoyable movie. i like the songs this time around, compared to season 2! glad to see some saint snow moments. person that impressed me the most in this movie is ruby, that continued growth!
Apr 21, 2021 1:26 AM

Feb 2020
Well, the ending was very touching and emotional. I also loved the performance of Saint Snow. Sarah and Leah looked so pretty in their police costumes. Gladly got some screen time in this movie.

I didn't like that marriage subplot. It felt so out of place and unnecessary.

SerafosNov 13, 2023 12:35 AM
Apr 15, 2023 11:15 AM

Oct 2016
Aquors! SUNSHINE!
Jun 24, 2023 5:33 PM
Jul 2019
I really enjoy that movie.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Spoilers] Storyline and performance dont match?

TobyFreedom - Mar 9, 2019

2 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Jul 29, 2021 10:35 AM

» [Spoilers] Can someone explain to me the ending of the movie?

dadnaya - Jul 25, 2019

3 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Jul 29, 2021 9:19 AM

» When will I be able to watch?

ZipperNYAN - Dec 17, 2018

22 by MrBluebear »»
Jul 2, 2019 10:34 AM

Poll: » Best Song & Performance in LL Sunshine! Movie Over The Rainbow??

MrBluebear - Mar 30, 2019

0 by MrBluebear »»
Mar 30, 2019 12:04 PM

» Why is the score so low when the stats state otherwise?

JFitz33 - Jan 17, 2019

9 by Gar_Logan »»
Feb 21, 2019 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.