Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2019 11:38 AM

Jan 2017
New System: Sections-Upgrade Challenge!
Challenge Period: January 01, 2019 to December 15, 2019 (PST)
Rules
(How to play will be explained in the next post)
General
  • ONLY post Sign-Up/Turn-in Forms in this thread.
    All other posts go in the Challenge Discussion thread.
  • Do NOT delete your post after signing up; it messes up the rest of the posts/links.
    If you want to withdraw, please replace your post content with "Withdrawn".
  • Please carefully read the rules, "How to Play" guide, and FAQ before asking questions.
Sign-Up Forms
  • Your sign-up form must be posted in this thread for you to be considered a challenge participant.
  • Each manga can only be used once within the challenge.
  • Please use the name as it appears on MAL's manga page. Linking to the entry is preferred, but optional.
  • The manga you choose to use for the challenge must be read in its entirety during the challenge period.
    If the manga is still being published, read until the most recent published chapter.
  • Re-reading is ALLOWED if necessary.
  • Please specify the dates you started/completed each manga in the sign-up form.
Turn-In Forms
  • Once you have completed the challenge use the turn-in form and post it as a new reply.
  • Turn-ins should be posted once and they shouldn't be deleted afterwards.
  • Confirm all items/details are correct before posting. Once you turn-in your challenge, you can't continue working on it.
Forms
  • Only your first completed attempt will be added to the list of participants who completed the challenge.
  • For posted forms that are unreadable or missing much of the required information, you will be asked to fix this before we proceed with the inspection.
  • Only one attempt can be worked on at a time.
  • Use a readable font size/color.
  • More info about the tiers in the "How to play".

🍘 2019 Anime Watching Challenge 🍘

Thanks for the interest!
Join the discussion on discord and help others, ask questions and/or give suggestions related to the challenge.
Thanks to those that provided suggestions. And thanks to @riho88riho for the challenges banners and to @Rinarin for the forum avatars and profile pictures~
DeadlyRavenJan 1, 2020 7:45 AM
2024 Manga Reading Challenge: Sign Up Discussion

2024 Anime Watching Challenge: Sign Up Discussion

Discord server for MRC/AWC
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2019 11:38 AM

Jan 2017

How to Participate in the Sections-Upgrade Manga Challenge

There are 107 challenge items this year, divided into 5 sections. Depending on the difficulty you choose, you will complete up to 65 total items (Expert). Each difficulty level will require you to choose a different number of items from each section.

☆ [Level]  =  [Total Items Needed]
 ★ Novice:   10
 ★★ Apprentice:  15
 ★★★ Intermediate: 20
 ★★★★ Advanced:   15
 ★★★★★ + Expert:    5 bonus items

Introduction
  1. This challenge follows a section-upgrading system.
      -- Everyone must begin the challenge as a Novice.
      -- You can only move to the Apprentice level after you have completed 10 of the Novice items.
      -- To move to the Intermediate level, you must first complete 15 Apprentice items.
      -- And so on...

2. This means you can only read manga for one section at a time.
      -- If the last manga you completed for Novice has a finish date of January 31st (on your form), then all Apprentice level items must have start dates of January 31st or later (on your form). You cannot begin reading manga for Apprentice items on January 30th.

3. There are two exceptions to this rule:
      -- Manga which have more than 20 volumes can be started at any time during the challenge period.
      -- Expert bonus items can be started at any time during the challenge period; however, remember that you must complete the Advanced level before you can turn-in your form as Expert.

4. You will only turn-in your form for inspection once.
      -- If you would like to continue to the Apprentice level after finishing Novice, then you should then paste the Apprentice challenge items into your post without submitting the turn-in form.

5. This also means that if you give up on an upgraded section part-way through (e.g. Intermediate), then you can still turn-in your form for the section below (e.g. Apprentice).

6. Remember that each section has more items than required, so you can modify them at any time while completing that section.

Signing Up
  1. Go to the Sign Up Codes post and check the section for the desired maximum difficulty reached. Copy the provided code in its entirety and paste it as a new reply to this thread.

2. Before pasting the code as a new reply to this thread, fill in your information.
      -- The "Challenge Start Date" shouldn't be today's date, but the date when you started reading your first manga used for the challenge,
       regardless of when you post your sign up form.

-- Note that each section will have extra items to choose from and they can be changed later if you choose to.

-- Please keep the provided format for the item list. Otherwise you are free to edit the colors to your liking.

3. (optional) Grab a participant banner from our Banners List and show it off on your profile/forum signature.

Completing Challenge Items

1. Begin completing manga challenge items and edit them into your sign-up post. For example:
    [*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] ##. ITEM TEXT: MANGA_TITLE
    [*][color=GRAY][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE][/color] ##. ITEM TEXT: [url=http://myanimelist.net/manga/ID_NUM]MANGA_TITLE[/url]

becomes:
    1. [Started: Jan 1] [Finished: Dec 17] (#) Read an award-winning manga: 3-gatsu no Lion
    1. [color=SEAGREEN][Started: Jan 1] [Finished: Dec 17][/color] (#) Read an award-winning manga: [url=https://myanimelist.net/manga/1224][color=SEAGREEN] 3-gatsu no Lion[/color][/url]

DATE is when you started/finished each manga.
    ##. ITEM TEXT are taken from the Challenge List.
    ID_NUM is found in the manga entry's URL.
    MANGA_TITLE is the main title of the entry.

2. Edit your post to replace the text in capital letters (LIKE THIS) with your information.

3. Any extra information should be placed on a new line or after the manga title into square brackets, i.e.: [all additional info with links]. You can also use a separator for this ( | ).

4. Continue completing challenge items until all numbers within your chosen difficulty are finished. Remember, each manga can only be used once.

5. The colors used for the list can be to your liking, but please avoid using colors that are too light (like this), too bright (like this) or colors too dark (like this). Don't use black at all.

6. Please don't change the font size for the item list. Avoid using a font too big/small for the rest.

7. Note: We are constantly trying to make the inspection process a faster one. It will help greatly if you keep the provided format for the item's list (challenge list). If you have items that require extra information, please display that information in a new line, separated from the item + manga's title.

Turning In
  1. Once all your items are completed, verify that all information in your sign-up form is filled in.

2. Note: We are constantly trying to make the inspection process a faster one. It will help greatly if you kept the provided format for the item's list (challenge list). If you have items that require extra information, please display that information in a new line, separated from the item + manga's title.

3. Copy and paste the following text into a new reply in this thread.
      -- Don't change this form's color when posting.

[color=#F08080]@MRC_mod
    🔶 [b] Challenge Start Date: [/b] MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: January 01, 2019)
    🔷 [b] Challenge Finish Date: [/b] DATE (example: December 01, 2019)

🔖 [b] Link to your completed manga list: [/b]https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2

✨ [b] Completed Manga (at sign-up): [/b] INITIAL_NUMBER
    ✨ [b] Completed Manga (at turn-in): [/b] NEW_NUMBER

⛩️ [b] Sign-up form Initial Post Number: [/b] ##
    ⛩️ [b] Link to your sign-up form: [/b] MSGID_LINK

🔺 [b] Difficulty: [/b] DIFFICULTY_NAME

☢️ [b] Do you want your challenge inspected?[/b] Yes or No

[center][b][i]When posting this form I'm admitting that
    I have read the [url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759337#msg56620383]Rules[/url] and [url=https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759337#msg56620388]How to Participate[/url] section in its entirety and that I have completed the challenge to the best of my abilities.[/i][/b][/center][/color]

4. Edit your post to replace the text in capital letters (LIKE THIS) with your information.

5. To get MSGID_LINK, click the post # (top right of the blue bar) of your sign-up post, and copy the URL; e.g. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=X#msgY

6. Remove any unused or additional item not required by your difficulty. Either delete them or move them to a separate spoiler.

7. Note that you can decide if you want your challenge inspected or not. In the same manner you can decide if, after your inspection, you wish to fix the errors or not.

8. (optional) Grab a completed banner from our Banners List and show it off on your profile/forum signature.

Withdrawing from the Challenge
  1. If, after posting in the thread, you decide you won't continue attempting the challenge, you can retire from it.

2. Before retiring, it's suggested that you lower your difficulty or ask for help in the Discussion Thread or Discord server if there's something you don't understand.

3. If even then you wish to retire, don't delete your post, as this will affect the rest of the posts/links.

4. To retire, simply paste the following to replace your post's content. Don't change this form's color when posting.

[color=#669999][right][b]Initial Post Number: [/b] ##[/right]
    [center]🛡️ I have decided to withdrawn from the 2019 Manga Reading Challenge 🛡️

I understand that if later on during the year I wish to rejoin the challenge, I can edit this post to participate again.
    I also understand that I don't need to make a new post if I wish to rejoin. 
    [/center][/color]
MRC_modOct 18, 2019 5:07 AM

Jan 1, 2019 11:39 AM

Jan 2017
Challenge List with Explanations
  • Screenshots are suggested as evidence for some items which requires information that could change by the time you turn-in.
  • There are items in which they will be required since the information will change after you complete them.
  • Any screenshot taken should include your username and status for the manga (if it's about a manga entry).
  • Items that rely on information provided by Anime+ might not be feasible for some users, just replace them with others from the same section.
  • Remember that you can't work on all sections at the same time, to be able to start from the 2nd onward, you need to complete all previous sections.

Section 1: Novice (21 items)

Section 2: Apprentice (28 items)

Section 3: Intermediate (31 items)

Section 4: Advanced (19 items)

Bonus Section: Expert (8 items)

MRC_modNov 14, 2019 1:19 PM

Jan 2017

• Read the Challenge List with Explanations from the post above before working on your challenge.
  • The text contains the BBCode you will need to have a "ready to post" list.
  • The code will contain all items needed for your section. Remove the extras and unused items.
  • After posting you should refresh the page to get your "Initial Post Number".
  • Remember that you can't work on all sections at the same time, to be able to start from the 2nd onward, you need to complete all previous sections.

Section 1: Novice - (Initial Sign Up Code) 21 items total / 10 items required

Subsequent Sections Sign Up Codes
(just add at the end of your item list once you are done with a section)

Section 2: Apprentice - 28 items total / 15 items required

Section 3: Intermediate - 31 items total / 20 items required

Section 4: Advanced - 19 items total / 15 items required

Bonus Section: Expert - 8 items total / 5 items required (optional)
MRC_modNov 14, 2019 1:20 PM

Jan 2017
Banners
(Total banners donated: 354)

MRC_modFeb 2, 2019 11:20 AM

Jan 2017
Users that Completed the Challenge Successfully

Once you post your turn-in feel free to start using the banners for completing the challenge.

Challenge successfully completed 120 times.

Thanks for participating!

Note: Checking the forms takes some time so please be patient after submitting your turn-in form.
Also, you might see someone with a finishing date after you submitted, but please look at their turn-in number first.
Some have a different date given this and that and the other.
MRC_modMar 30, 2020 10:04 AM

Jan 7, 2019 9:37 PM

Jun 2013
Initial Post Number: 7
Challenge Start Date: 1/1/19
Challenge Finish Date: DATE
Link to your completed manga list: here
Link to your Manga+: here
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 32
Difficulty: Expert
Legend:
Reading || Completed || Inactive/Plan to Read

Challenge list:
AndreaXCIIIJan 13, 2019 9:41 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:38 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Initial Post Number: #08

🛡️ I have decided to withdrawn from the 2019 Manga Reading Challenge 🛡️

I understand that if later on during the year I wish to rejoin the challenge, I can edit this post to participate again.
SheyCroixJul 15, 2019 8:25 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 2017
Initial Post Number: ##

Challenge Start Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: January 01, 2019)
Challenge Finish Date: DATE (example: December 01, 2019)
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/YOUR_USERNAME/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): INITIAL_NUMBER
Difficulty: DIFFICULTY_NAME

Legend: Reading - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Read

Starting up TO-DO list (remove once it's done)

Challenge list:
flipsardJan 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Mar 2014
Initial Post Number: 10

Challenge Start Date: January 08, 2019
Challenge Finish Date:
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Shuichi2?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Shuichi2/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 95
Difficulty: Novice

Challenge list:
Shuichi2Jan 15, 2019 1:47 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:39 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Initial Post Number: 11

»
» Challenge Start Date: January 9, 2019
» Challenge Finish Date: February 9, 2019
» Link to your completed manga list: Stripes
» Link to your Manga+: Stripes+
» Completed Manga (at sign-up): 200
» Difficulty: Expert

»
» Legend:
Reading | Completed (10/60) | Planning
📷 - screenshot

—Challenge List »
StripesMar 21, 2019 5:51 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:39 PM

Mar 2010
Initial Post Number: 12

Challenge Start Date: January 1, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: October 13, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/stardew?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/stardew/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 1504

Challenge list:

StardewOct 13, 2019 8:19 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:40 PM

Feb 2016
Initial Post Number: 14

🍀 Challenge Start Date: January 8, 2019
🍀 Challenge Finish Date: July 30, 2019
🍀 Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/starfishalliance?status=2
🍀 Link to your Manga+: https://graph.anime.plus/starfishalliance/profile
🍀 Completed Manga (at sign-up): 101
🍀 Difficulty: Novice
🍀 Progress: 10/10

Reading | Completed | Plan to Read

starfishallianceNov 30, 2019 4:16 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:42 PM

Aug 2015
Initial Post Number: #15

Challenge Start Date: January 07, 2019
Challenge Finish Date:
Link to your completed manga list: Here
Link to your Manga+: And Here
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 229
Completed Challenge Volumes/Chapters: 230 / 1,379
Current Difficulty: Apprentice

Legend ★
Reading - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Read - Notes
*Over 20 volumes

Challenge list:
VongolaTempestaJul 5, 2019 10:42 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
Initial Post Number: #16

Crippled_LampApr 13, 2019 4:15 AM
Jan 7, 2019 9:43 PM

Aug 2015
Check out my "I only got the second page? NOOOO" anime challenge list!                                   Initial Post Number: #17

Pleinair's Manga Challenge List: "I'm not mad that I only got the second page on the anime challenge thread. Nope, not at all..." Edition!

怒 Challenge Start Date: Jan 05, 2019
怒 Challenge Finish Date: May 09, 2019
怒 Link to my manga list: Pleinair's List
怒 Link to my Anime+ profile: Pleinair+
怒 Completed Manga at sign-up: 33
怒 Difficulty: Novice

怒 Legend: Inactive/Plan to Watch/Watching - [✔] Completed #2colorschememasterrace

怒 Challenge list:
PleinairMay 14, 2019 8:50 PM

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         

Sep 2018
Initial Post Number: #18

Challenge Finish Date: January 12, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/SadLonelyOtaku?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/SadLonelyOtaku/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 1

Challenge list:
Jamesp88Jan 12, 2019 5:43 AM

Jul 2016
Initial Post Number: 19

Challenge Start Date: January 06, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: April 25, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/NaineLIEz?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/NaineLIEz/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 142
Difficulty: Apprentice

Challenge list:

NaineLIEzApr 26, 2019 9:33 AM

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Jan 7, 2019 9:44 PM
Jan 2008
Initial Post Number: 20

Challenge Start Date: 26 Jan 2019
Challenge Finish Date: 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Pantha?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Pantha/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up) : 3

Challenge list:

PanthaDec 3, 2019 9:52 AM
Jan 7, 2019 9:44 PM

Jan 2014
★ Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2019
★ Challenge Finish Date:
★ Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/madao-sama?status=2
★ Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/madao-sama/profile
★ Completed Manga (at sign-up): 97
★ Difficulty: Novice

Challenge list:
MadaoArseidJan 12, 2019 11:49 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:45 PM

Dec 2015
Save save save save save save save
Jan 7, 2019 9:46 PM

Dec 2016
Initial Post Number: #23

Challenge Start Date: 1/9/2019
Challenge Finish Date: TBD
Link to your completed manga list: List
Link to your Manga+: Manga+
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 49

Challenge list:
DianaIceflameJan 9, 2019 4:00 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:46 PM

Mar 2016
Initial Post Number: 24

Challenge Start Date: Not yet
Challenge Finish Date: Who knows
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Jojobro?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Jojobro/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 53

Challenge list:
JojobroJan 9, 2019 6:51 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:47 PM

Mar 2016
Initial Post Number: #25

Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: Unknown
Link to your completed manga list: Link
Link to your Manga+: Link
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 530

Legend: Reading - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Read - Notes

Challenge list:
Ironclad_CobraOct 6, 2019 1:59 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:49 PM

Oct 2018
Initial Post Number: 26

Challenge Finish Date: TBA
Link to your completed manga list: MyAnimeList
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 5

Challenge list:

bunnyneetJan 11, 2019 6:12 PM
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Bunny | 22 | They/Them ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Nov 2016
Initial Post Number: 27

Challenge Start Date: 01/01/19
Challenge Finish Date: tbd
Link to your completed manga list: uwu
Link to your Manga+: owo
Completed Manga (at sign-up): -

★ L E G E N D ★
Reading - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Read

★ Challenge list:
5719Mar 10, 2019 4:08 PM

Dec 2011
Initial Post Number: 28
Challenge Start Date: January 6, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: November 7, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: CMYK
Link to your Manga+: CMYK+
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 254

Legend:
Active | Completed (25/25) | Inactive
📷 - screenshot
Turn-In Post: HERE

Challenge List

Unlisted
CMYKFeb 11, 2020 5:58 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:50 PM

May 2017
Initial Post Number: 29

Challenge Start Date: January 8,2019
Challenge Finish Date: tbd
Link to your completed manga list: HsTobi
Link to your Manga+: HighSchoolTobi
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 149
Difficulty: Intermediate

Legend:
Reading | Completed | Inactive/Plan to Read |
❉- Extra info

Challenge list:

HighSchoolTobiDec 15, 2019 10:42 AM

─=≡Σ(([ ⊐•̀⌂•́]⊐My Profile
=≡Σ(([ ⊐•̀⌂•́]⊐Sgn/Avt by : @Nate

Jan 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Apr 2011
Initial Post Number: 30

Challenge Finish Date: xxxx
Link to your completed manga list: Click for Porn
Link to your Manga+: Click for Hentai
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 155

Legend: Reading - Completed - Plan to Read - Not Doing

Challenge list:
yhunataJul 20, 2019 11:12 PM
Jan 7, 2019 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
Another year, another unfinished MRC lol, I should give up already.
fuyukiDec 2, 2019 4:38 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:03 PM

Oct 2014
Initial Post Number: 32

Challenge Start Date: March 14, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: December 14, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: Manga list
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 85

Challenge list:
SuicidalOtakuDec 13, 2019 8:34 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:06 PM
May 2017
Initial Post Number: 33

Challenge Start Date: January 21st, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: ----------------
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/kanibalizm?status=2
Link to your Manga+: https://graph.anime.plus/kanibalizm/profile?referral=search
★ [b] Completed Manga (at sign-up): 105

Challenge list:
kanibalizmApr 16, 2019 2:21 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:10 PM
Anime Moderator
We can be heroes

Mar 2016
Initial Post Number: 34

Challenge Start Date: January 01
Challenge Finish Date: April 1
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Aquarius?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Aquarius/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 144

Challenge list:
AquariusMay 25, 2019 2:24 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:11 PM

Dec 2015
Initial Post Number: 35

Challenge Finish Date: December 01, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/hai_X_is?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/hai_X_is/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 38

Challenge list:
hai_X_isDec 3, 2019 9:43 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:24 PM

Dec 2018
Initial Post Number: 37

Challenge Finish Date: November 14, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Flash87?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/flash87/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 001
Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE

Challenge list:

Flash87Nov 13, 2019 10:19 PM

Jan 7, 2019 10:24 PM

Feb 2015
Initial Post Number: 38

Challenge Start Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: January 01, 2019)
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/YOUR_USERNAME/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): INITIAL_NUMBER

Challenge list:
HakaminahJan 10, 2019 3:21 AM
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Jan 7, 2019 10:29 PM

Aug 2014
Initial Post Number: 39

Challenge Start Date: 01/01/2019
Challenge Finish Date: / / /
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Red_Rain77?status=2
Link to your Manga+: https://graph.anime.plus/Red_Rain77/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 81
Difficulty: Advanced + Expert

Challenge list:
Red_Rain77Jan 21, 2019 1:23 PM
“The day before yesterday, I saw a rabbit. 

Yesterday, it was a deer. And today, It’s you.”
Jan 7, 2019 10:38 PM
Manga DB Admin
Aug 2012
Initial Post Number: 40

Challenge Start Date: March 01, 2019
Challenge Finish Date: -
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Jinbou?status=2
Link to your Manga+: https://graph.anime.plus/jinbou/
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 532
Difficulty: Advanced + Expert

Challenge list:
JinbouOct 30, 2019 2:48 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:38 PM

May 2010
Initial Post Number: 41

Challenge Finish Date: ????? ??, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/TakatoChan?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/TakatoChan/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 1

Challenge list:
TakatoChanJan 8, 2019 12:05 AM
Jan 7, 2019 10:42 PM

Oct 2013
Initial Post Number: 42

Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/_Hysteria_?status=2
Link to your Manga+: https://graph.anime.plus/_Hysteria_/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 297

Challenge list:
_Hysteria_Jul 29, 2019 10:38 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:48 PM
Oct 2017
Initial Post Number: 43

Challenge Finish Date: DATE
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Krikhoff?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Krikhoff/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 527

Challenge list:
KrikhoffFeb 22, 2019 2:17 PM
Jan 7, 2019 10:49 PM

Dec 2017
Initial Post Number: 44

Challenge Finish Date: April 11, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/hisameme?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/hisameme/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 67

Challenge list:
hisamemeApr 11, 2019 7:46 AM
Long signatures are irritating to i'll keep this short.
Jan 7, 2019 11:02 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Initial Post Number: 45

⚜️ Challenge Start Date: January 12, 2019
⚜️ Challenge Finish Date: October 15, 2019 || Turn-in
⚜️ Link to your completed manga list: My MangaList || MRC 2019
⚜️ Link to your Manga+: My Malgraph
⚜️ Completed Manga (at sign-up): 56 || (at turn-in: 83)
⚜️ Difficulty: Apprentice
1st N: 10/10 | 2nd Ap: 15/15
Reading | Completed | Plan to Read
⚜️ Challenge list:
Yuki-Oct 15, 2019 12:52 AM
Jan 7, 2019 11:04 PM

May 2015
Initial Post Number: 46

Challenge Finish Date: November 18, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/blaziken25
Link to your Manga+: https://graph.anime.plus/blaziken25/list,manga
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 62

Challenge list:

blaziken25Nov 17, 2019 9:20 PM
Jan 7, 2019 11:19 PM

Nov 2012
Initial Post Number: 47

Challenge Start Date: 01/01/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Challenge Finish Date: ??
Link to your completed manga list: link
Link to your Manga+: link
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 1149

Challenge list:
lemmaSep 1, 2019 5:44 AM
Jan 7, 2019 11:20 PM

Jan 2014
Initial Post Number: 48

Challenge Finish Date: October 09, 2019
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Transience?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Transience/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 213

Challenge list:

TransienceDec 10, 2019 8:50 PM
Jan 7, 2019 11:23 PM
Apr 2017
Initial Post Number: 49

Challenge Start Date: January 8 2019
Challenge Finish Date:
Link to your completed manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Alyminya?status=2
Link to your Manga+: http://graph.anime.plus/Alyminya/profile
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 5

Challenge list:
AlyminyaJan 13, 2019 12:12 PM
Jan 7, 2019 11:28 PM

May 2016
Initial Post Number: ##

AzuminDec 14, 2019 11:44 PM
Jan 7, 2019 11:34 PM

Mar 2015
Initial Post Number: #51

Challenge Finish Date: N/A
Link to your completed list: https:///list/Nissy?status=2
Link to your +: http://graph.anime.plus/Nissy/profile
Completed (at sign-up): 160
Difficulty: Apprentice (Currently)

Challenge list:

NissyMay 29, 2019 12:49 AM
Jan 7, 2019 11:42 PM

Apr 2014
Initial Post Number: #52

Challenge Finish Date:
Link to your completed manga list: here
Link to your Manga+: here
Completed Manga (at sign-up): 832

Challenge list:
kijikoDec 16, 2019 3:02 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
8 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
11 hours ago

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

374 by teababe27 »»
Apr 21, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.