Forum Settings
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2019 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I feel the dreadful atmosphere of this chapter. The thought of being in their world and just feeling helpless at times is hard to bear.

Curious to see where that cliffhanger will lead to.
Jan 1, 2019 11:26 AM
Mar 2017
I was a little sad when i saw the last minutes of Shiiko's life, it seems that she discovered something with her last strength.
Things are still very dark for the girls, Kurumi does not wake up and the soldiers are looking for the girls and they are also running out of supplies.
Seeing Miki exhausted is disheartening, she is having hallucinations of her friend. Yuuki is still hopeful despite her fatigue, but that damn drone gives me a bad feeling, I do not know what to expect for the next chapter, just to wait for the girls to remain safe.
Jan 1, 2019 1:06 PM
Mar 2015
Feels like we are at the edge of the cliff
Jan 2, 2019 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
I want to hope the drone is from the college girls, but... the way they carry Kurumi feels like she is already dead and that's really sad.

I don't see a happy ending but I want one.
Waifus only represent ideals
Jan 3, 2019 7:42 AM

Nov 2013
Holy shit, with a title like "good night" i held my breath to the end of the chapter xD
Gladly it didn't end with someone dying.
As expected, there was never a cure, the girls are simply resistant to the disease. This is mostly bad for them... If Randal get them, they'll most likely end up as guinea pigs. As for Kurumi...It seems more likely now that she won't make it to the end. Her transformation was postponed (though i'll hope she'll be the one to defeat the virus and actually become immune to it! - Like people defeating cancer... it's not impossible)
The final shot of drone addressing them as club girls gives hope, Randal wouldn't have addressed them so, this means, it belongs to an ally, most likely university girls, who will probably aid them in escape.
What a chapter to start a new year (though it was a bit disappointing, two months for this...there were a lot of fillers and the chapter was quite small too)
Jan 10, 2019 11:42 AM

Sep 2017
Definitely less concerned about the drone now. Also I'd been thinking recently it had been too long since we'd had any info about the University crews, so if it does turn out to be them it's a positive sign that there can still be "good news" elements to the story rather than the recent predictable formula of bad followed by bad followed by worse. It would be the right time to redress the balance a little, with the unbroken bleakness having gone on just long enough at this point for any sign of hope to be very sweet
Jan 11, 2019 5:45 AM

Jul 2017
Noooooo, don't kill my Kurumi, it's so sad
G
Jan 12, 2019 9:23 AM

May 2016
CorbanEsp said:
I want to hope the drone is from the college girls, but... the way they carry Kurumi feels like she is already dead and that's really sad.

I don't see a happy ending but I want one.

Thought the same, but is better if they leave Kurumi or they will be good as dead, the only fighter they have right now is Mikun
Jan 14, 2019 12:51 PM

Dec 2014
Damn the medicine was just vitamins... is the next chapter the final one...ohhh so scared ...I hope it is a happy one
Jan 29, 2019 5:31 PM

Apr 2017
Miki is exhausted, Yuki is starting to give in to her fatigue, Kurumi seems to be quite dead.. and seeing Shiiko go was painful. I'm honestly impressed Yuuri is holding up somehow, she seems to be doing her best for everyone's sake just like back at Megurigaoka High School.

About the chapter.. it was quite depressing. The only hope I could cling to is that the drone was sent by the St. Isidore girls as it was mentioned up there, which would certainly make sense considering how it addressed the main girls as the School Living Club.

I started to read Gakkou Gurashi around 2 days ago. I remember I liked the anime adaptation a lot (I can't even remember when did I watch it though. 2016 maybe? It was way before I started to use MAL.) and I keep remembering it every now and then as one of those stories that I couldn't see the ending of as the anime adaptation was just a mean to advertise the manga.

After having reached this point though, I can definitely say that it's going to be painful to wait who knows how long for each new chapter. I hope that Kaihō can somehow pull off a happy end that doesn't feel forced, but as things stand, a bad end would make far more sense sadly (well, that's the norm with every Zombie Apocalypse like story, after all).
Aug 26, 2019 11:01 AM

Jun 2015
Who da hell is that?
Will it be a ray of hope after all?
Feb 3, 2021 1:14 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Not gonna lie, I teared up a bit with Yuki's song at the end. I wish they'll be able to get Shiiko's data from her last moments of life. It seems like she discovered something too late to tell them.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 74 Discussion

Wongus - Jun 29, 2019

14 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 29, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

16 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 28, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 62 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

18 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 27, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 36 Discussion

Drake1000 - Jul 13, 2015

13 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

20 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 24, 3:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.