Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 1, 2019 5:03 AM

Jul 2015
i want to give this anime a try but i hate harems so ...

there is no harem tag but i'm pretty sure this is a harem i just want someone who watched this anime to confirm my thoughts
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 1, 2019 5:24 AM

Nov 2016
It has harem elements and there is an arc for almost any girl. The MC has only feelings for one of them, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 1, 2019 5:35 AM

Jul 2015
FMmatron said:
It has harem elements and there is an arc for almost any girl. The MC has only feelings for one of them, tho.

thx for informations
it's still a harem even if the mc have feelings for only one girl

well ...this is not the kind of romance i can enjoy,i'll pass
Jan 1, 2019 5:41 AM

Nov 2016
tragedydesu said:
FMmatron said:

thx for informations

I wasn't that precise, because I was afraid to spoiler you, but maybe I should've been. The MC will get closer to other girls, but not in context of a romantic relationship. And there will be only one rejection, it's not a childhood friend, tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 1, 2019 5:41 AM

Nov 2018
Uh no. There's nothing harem in this anime at all unlike DxD which is obvious.
Jan 1, 2019 5:43 AM

Feb 2014
tragedydesu said:
FMmatron said:

thx for informations

other than it's not a harem. He begins to date only one of the girls and the others except for one (which gets resolved in her own arc) do not have any romantical feelings towards him.

Just because a series has more female characters than male characters does not make it a harem.

Give it 3 episodes at least.
Thanks to Zelot for the forum avatar!

Jan 1, 2019 5:55 AM
Oct 2018
yes it is you can see it in the characters section (1Mc+6 girls = harem)
Jan 1, 2019 7:03 AM
Feb 2017
FMmatron said:

How can it be a harem anime if the MC only likes on of the characters?
Furthermore, only one other girl likes MC
Jan 1, 2019 7:22 AM
Jul 2016
if you define harem like in monogatari then it's not harem.
Jan 1, 2019 8:07 AM

Nov 2016
Rinku_Kun said:
FMmatron said:

There's a subtle difference between having harem elements and being an actual harem according to the specific definition that is commonly used. That said, let's look at how anime handles most harem and then at this particular show in question.

The set up is always the same, one guy and a bunch of girls with whom he interacts and get's closer, but eventually there will be no romantic development except wit the girl he's going to end up with.

The only difference here is that the MC and the main heroine are entering a relationship already after the first arc, the rest is basically the same.

Furthermore, we can't ignore the intentions of the author. Harems are known for pandering it's demographic with wish fulfillment and you can't sell me that Hajime Kamoshida isn't using that to his advantage. What are the benefits of the sex ratio, other than appealing to the male audience ?

That's just how things work and claiming that this show has nothing to do with a harem is just denying the obvious.

Jan 1, 2019 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
No, not really. There's are a bunch of girls but only two of them explore romance with the protagonist. I wouldn't label this anime as a harem.
Jan 1, 2019 9:32 AM

Dec 2010
Rinku_Kun said:
FMmatron said:

uum wat cuh, to love-ru is a harem even tho the MC likes only one girl.

harem specify the mc being surrounded by the opposite sex be it romantic or not
Jan 1, 2019 9:52 AM

Sep 2011
Goukenslay said:
Rinku_Kun said:

It has to be romantic to be a harem. Yes To Love-Ru is a harem because Rito is surrounded with girls because they fall in love with him.

This series is not. Sakuta is indeed surrounded with girls but only 2 fall in love with him.

Jan 1, 2019 10:22 AM

Apr 2007
People are really confused by what a Harem is.

You can have 100 girls and only 1 guy in an anime but that by itself does not make it a harem.

It has to be romantic to be a harem. Yes To Love-Ru is a harem because Rito is surrounded with girls because they fall in love with him.

This series is not. Sakuta is indeed surrounded with girls but only 2 fall in love with him.

Also in To Love-Ru's case a lot of the girls encourage Rito to create a concubine(or at least are willing to accept it if he does). In that sense, To Love-Ru is a Harem anime in its truest form.
KilluanJan 1, 2019 10:36 AM
Jan 1, 2019 10:34 AM

Mar 2016
Some people don’t know what harem is unfortunately. This is not a harem. Literally just 2 are involved romantically with the protagonist in this show, and one of them moves on after her arc and does not associate with him romantically after her arc.
Jan 1, 2019 10:36 AM

Jul 2015
well it isnt, if show has multiple girls doesnt particularly mean its harem

Well...
Jan 1, 2019 12:59 PM
Feb 2017
Goukenslay said:
Rinku_Kun said:

"Harem (ハーレムもの hāremumono, "harem works") in anime and manga is an emphasis on polygamous or love triangle relationships characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same or opposing gender. "

Thing is that there is only one proper love interest and none of the relationships he has with the other girls are in any way sexual.
Jan 6, 2019 6:52 AM

Aug 2017
tragedydesu said:

there is no harem tag but i'm pretty sure this is a harem i just want someone who watched this anime to confirm my thoughts
In short yes it's a harem and should maybe even have a harem tag.
Jan 6, 2019 9:32 PM

Jun 2017
labeling it a harem is bullshit and a complete disservice.

anything that may come out as such out of the MC's mouth is completely sarcastic and comedic in the most obvious manner. if you wanna use the harem label super effortless label as "MC guy + lots of girls = harem", then yea, maybe it's a "harem" (it's really not.)

Jan 25, 2019 2:52 AM
May 2017
tragedydesu said:

nope, not a harem, Sakuta stays completely faithful to Mai throughout the entire anime
Feb 9, 2019 5:55 PM
Dec 2018
This is not a harem anime. That's one of the things I like most about it. They become BF/GF after her/the 1st arc and he remains true to her through out the series. Only 1 "accidentally falling into a compromising position" which is dealt with in a straight forward and "I believe you because I trust you" manner. No misunderstandings that last through 5 episodes.
WinterGR4Feb 9, 2019 6:00 PM
Feb 9, 2019 11:36 PM

Oct 2015
It's another member of the Psuedo-Harem genre, just like pretty much every show of its kind. It has one male protagonist, his male friend, and then every other member of the cast is a cute female. They pretty much all develop feelings for the protagonist in some way, but the male protagonist pretty much ignores them in favor of the main girl.... except that every single story arc has some excuse to have some romantic-related hijinks.

One major exception is that one girl likes the protagonist's male best friend... but even then, she has to live at the protagonist's house for a while and the two have deep intimate conversations while she's naked in a bath, so you don't get to forget what kind of show this is.
Feb 10, 2019 1:16 AM

Jul 2015
Thedude3445 said:
They pretty much all develop feelings for the protagonist in some way, but the male protagonist pretty much ignores them in favor of the main girl....

this is the definition of a harem

it's funny how people who love this serie keep denying the fact that this is a harem :')
Feb 10, 2019 3:59 AM

Oct 2015
tragedydesu said:
Thedude3445 said:
They pretty much all develop feelings for the protagonist in some way, but the male protagonist pretty much ignores them in favor of the main girl....

this is the definition of a harem

it's funny how people who love this serie keep denying the fact that this is a harem :')

I'm saying it's a sub-genre of Harem of stories where the author is too much of a coward to make it a harem but still wants to make the protagonist flirt with every character.
Feb 10, 2019 6:06 AM
Dec 2018
I guess it depends on how you define a "Harem anime".

"A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him. The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention."
or
"A genre of anime where the main protagonist, usually male, has multiple(3 or more) love interests at the same time."
No it is not.

"A genre of anime where the main protagonist, usually male, has multiple(3 or more) love interests females he is friends/interacting with at the same time."
Yes, but that's not how I would define the genre.

"A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love"develop feelings" with him. The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention."
How do you want to define "develop feelings"? Romantic - then not a harem. Only 2 have those sorts of feelings and 1 is rejected as soon as the MC knows about them. There is 1 wildcard, Shouko Makinohara. This girl will be featured in the movie and may push this show into a technical harem. We shall see.

If you want to define these feelings to include sisterly love (no not that kind...) and platonic friendship, then you can call it a harem. But IMO that is stretching the definition.

I do find it interesting how people can see the same thing and come to different conclusions.
WinterGR4Feb 10, 2019 6:10 AM
Feb 10, 2019 6:14 AM

Oct 2010
Nope, it's not a harem. The MC has a girlfriend and it stays like that from the end of the first arc to end of the show. Some other girls growing feelings for him (which I'd argue is only the case for Koga, at least by the end of her arc) doesn't mean shit if there's not even a narrative tease about that. Kaede's brocon quirk was just part of

Futaba never once displays romantic feelings for Sakuta. Nodoka doesn't seem to care. We still have to know Shouko better but the show doesn't develop anything with her in the current timeline.
Feb 10, 2019 6:16 AM

Jul 2015
@WinterGR4
it's about how many girl have romantic feelings for the mc
if only 2 then its a love triangle , if more then it's a harem

well , i don't want to see a cute girl like Shouko get rejected , this is why i will not touch it
Feb 10, 2019 6:18 AM

Oct 2010
tragedydesu said:
@WinterGR4

well , i don't want to see a cute girl like Shouko get rejected , this is why i will not touch it

Shouko is not rejected though, she never proposes or confesses anything to the MC in the show's timeline xD
Feb 10, 2019 6:23 AM

Jul 2015
jal90 said:
tragedydesu said:
@WinterGR4

Shouko is not rejected though, she never proposes or confesses anything to the MC in the show's timeline xD

in the movie she is a main character ...
its pretty obvious what's gonna happen
Feb 10, 2019 6:24 AM

Oct 2010
tragedydesu said:
jal90 said:

in the movie she is a main character ...
its pretty obvious what's gonna happen

Maybe then I guess, but if you want to just watch the show, the character is never put in that situation.
Feb 14, 2019 7:11 AM
Oct 2016
TrumpMD said:
tragedydesu said:

Are you kidding me? This is not a harem at all. Harem means mc surrounded by girls everytime. But here he is not surrounded by girls but interacts with them one by one and not all girls fall for him.
Please don't discard it just because it looks like harem. I myself am a harem hater and can assure you will love this anime. Just give 3 episodes a try.
Mar 16, 2019 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
hikkiyuki said:
TrumpMD said:

Are you kidding me? This is not a harem at all. Harem means mc surrounded by girls everytime. But here he is not surrounded by girls but interacts with them one by one and not all girls fall for him.
Please don't discard it just because it looks like harem. I myself am a harem hater and can assure you will love this anime. Just give 3 episodes a try.

Lol. Who are you that certain someone else will like what you like?
I come here to know if this is a harem or not. Looking at what people explain here it so much sounds like something I despise, harem.
Mar 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Jul 2015
@Iyya
yep it will turn to harem
Ln readers confirmed that to me

added to my blacklist :>
Mar 25, 2019 8:21 PM

Sep 2014
jal90 said:
Nope, it's not a harem. The MC has a girlfriend and it stays like that from the end of the first arc to end of the show. Some other girls growing feelings for him (which I'd argue is only the case for Koga, at least by the end of her arc) doesn't mean shit if there's not even a narrative tease about that. Kaede's brocon quirk was just part of

Futaba never once displays romantic feelings for Sakuta. Nodoka doesn't seem to care. We still have to know Shouko better but the show doesn't develop anything with her in the current timeline.

The female characters don't necessarily need to display romantic feeling for the MC to make the show a harem. In some harem, and in particularly in VN, some heroin don't start to show feeling for the MC until much later on in the story and you need to complete a big part of her route before she starts to display romantic feeling for the MC. So you can pretty much run a harem VN and complete a route without having the required number of girls who are romantically involved with the MC to make it a harem and it will still be a harem.

Harem has also the concept of wish-fulfillment and self-insertion. With every girls representing an archetype, this allow the viewers to make their own shipping to their favourite waifu and to open a "best girls poll" on mal. Without them realizing that they are actually watching something that is practically a harem. Because what makes something a harem, is not what the show explicitly tell what it is, but rather what the author is trying to convey to the viewer.

I don't actually like it, if you ask me, but I find this concept quite clever. Given how some people rigorously believe that this show has absolutely nothing to do with harem.
Mar 26, 2019 12:28 AM

Sep 2016
No, it's Mai all along.
Mar 26, 2019 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
Hrybami said:
jal90 said:

The female characters don't necessarily need to display romantic feeling for the MC to make the show a harem. In some harem, and in particularly in VN, some heroin don't start to show feeling for the MC until much later on in the story and you need to complete a big part of her route before she starts to display romantic feeling for the MC. So you can pretty much run a harem VN and complete a route without having the required number of girls who are romantically involved with the MC to make it a harem and it will still be a harem.

Harem has also the concept of wish-fulfillment and self-insertion. With every girls representing an archetype, this allow the viewers to make their own shipping to their favourite waifu and to open a "best girls poll" on mal. Without them realizing that they are actually watching something that is practically a harem. Because what makes something a harem, is not what the show explicitly tell what it is, but rather what the author is trying to convey to the viewer.

I don't actually like it, if you ask me, but I find this concept quite clever. Given how some people rigorously believe that this show has absolutely nothing to do with harem.

Yeah, no.

With your conditions put here, any CGDCT show would be a harem. Any show with various dere characters would be a harem. And the fact you are trying to discuss the tag of a series based on what kinds of threads people open in MAL doesn't quite cut it as a reasonable point. Any show with many female characters gets these kinds of threads. You can check and try to defend that Sora yori is a harem following this logic.

Sakuta is surrounded by female characters, yes. Most of them not being sexually or romantically interested on him, and most of them Sakuta not having a sexual or romantic interest on, with the series never developing any hint of the contrary. Just the raw concept of Sakuta being there and cute girls being there, interacting. If you want to consider it a harem due to the sole fact of there being a higher concentration of female characters then so be it but I find the logic pretty dumb if you ask me. And if your argument is that a lot of VN/LN develop their harem later on then cool? See you when this happens in Bunny Girl. Till then, I'm not convinced about calling it a harem show before it turns into a harem show.
Mar 26, 2019 4:59 AM

Jan 2013
Yup, it's a harem show.
Mar 26, 2019 5:15 AM

Oct 2010
harem by itself doesn't mean bad

this anime is bad but it's not because of the multiple girls part, it's bad because of the trash supernatural shit and the lapses of logic in it

the best anime i've seen happens to be a harem and at the end of it you'll realize it was justified the whole time and in this context being a harem actually makes sense and is acceptable
lots of music -
Mar 26, 2019 6:13 AM

Jul 2015
@incisorr
yep a harem can be good but i still hate the idea of multiple love interests

instead of developing the main couple they keep adding more girls that fall in love with the mc then get rejected ,it's just a waste of time
the majority of romance i enjoyed didn't have any love triangle/harem

if i want a harem i will play a Vn where every girl have her own route
Mar 26, 2019 6:26 AM

Sep 2014
jal90 said:
Hrybami said:

Yeah, no.

With your conditions put here, any CGDCT show would be a harem. Any show with various dere characters would be a harem. And the fact you are trying to discuss the tag of a series based on what kinds of threads people open in MAL doesn't quite cut it as a reasonable point. Any show with many female characters gets these kinds of threads. You can check and try to defend that Sora yori is a harem following this logic.

Sakuta is surrounded by female characters, yes. Most of them not being sexually or romantically interested on him, and most of them Sakuta not having a sexual or romantic interest on, with the series never developing any hint of the contrary. Just the raw concept of Sakuta being there and cute girls being there, interacting. If you want to consider it a harem due to the sole fact of there being a higher concentration of female characters then so be it but I find the logic pretty dumb if you ask me. And if your argument is that a lot of VN/LN develop their harem later on then cool? See you when this happens in Bunny Girl. Till then, I'm not convinced about calling it a harem show before it turns into a harem show.

What?

The point of the VN/LN developing their harem later on in the story was meant to exemplify that we don't inevitably have to witness the turning point where the anime turns into a harem to label this show as such. If the LN is already confirmed being a harem later on then there's no point debating against this. The anime might take a shorter route and avoid some harem element, but if the original story is a harem, then the adaptation is most likely one too. Unless the adaptation basically is totally different from the original story which I doubt is the case here.

And no, I didn't say that harem is just a high percentage of girls(?). The show has to follow the perspective of a male MC surrounded by many girls which interact with the male MC. So that can hardly be applied to the example you brought since those shows don't focus on a male's perspective regardless of what dere type the girls are. Sometimes, a girl's feeling for the MC might be ambiguous and that's exactly the point here. Because she never clearly said that she doesn't secretly love the MC while she interact enough with him and both were doing things together that could look like they were dating such as cinema, shopping, etc... While they were obviously together for the plot of the show, the show might never denied that that scene might be romantically interpreted. And that's exactly the original creator's intention by leaving some ambiguous hints which might or might not be romantically interpreted just to tease the audience so they can ship the MC with a secondary female character without having to explicitly justify a romantic interaction. The fans make it themselves as we can see in these best girls poll.

A harem is basically just a wish-fulfillment show in which the viewer identify enough with the MC to self-insert into him. And then, the MC will interact with different girls all having different personnality so that the viewer can choose the one who will prefer (and at least 3). Those girls will have their dedicated arc so that the viewer can develop feeling through the male MC and begin to ship with her just because of wish-fulfillment. Sometimes the feeling of the girl remain ambiguous, but that doesn't unsettle the core structure of the show being a harem since the fans will always ship the MC with their favourite waifu anyway.
KryzakamiHrybamiMar 26, 2019 6:30 AM
Mar 26, 2019 6:33 AM

Oct 2010
@Hrybami No, I'm not talking about feelings remaining ambiguous. I'm talking about there being not feelings at all, and if they are, they are tackled. So if that's your point here, I really do not follow you. And I am still not buying your idea of calling a show a harem based on the fan reaction, and specifically the fan reaction on MAL, which opens "best girl" threads for like every show with more than one girl.

You could call it a harem based on the idea that three characters have romantic feelings for Sakuta (Kaede being the stretch it is, I'll fit her for this example anyway). I'd admit that. But calling it a harem because many girls interact with the MC? Nope.
jal90Mar 26, 2019 6:36 AM
Mar 26, 2019 6:43 AM

Sep 2014
jal90 said:
@Hrybami No, I'm not talking about feelings remaining ambiguous. I'm talking about there being not feelings at all, and if they are, they are tackled. So if that's your point here, I really do not follow you. And I am still not buying your idea of calling a show a harem based on the fan reaction, and specifically the fan reaction on MAL.

You could call it a harem based on the idea that three characters have romantic feelings for Sakuta (Kaede being the stretch it is, I'll fit her for this example anyway). I'd admit that. But calling it a harem because many girls interact with the MC? Nope.

That's why I said it's practically a harem in my first post. The show has so many harem element in it and was so close to being one, explicitly speaking. Also the girls also interact with the MC in an ambiguous way. They were doing things that could look like they were dating. They just never crossed the line of admitting having some feeling for one or another. But the rest of the scenario follow the exact same structure of a regular harem.
Mar 26, 2019 6:57 AM

Oct 2010
Hrybami said:
jal90 said:
@Hrybami No, I'm not talking about feelings remaining ambiguous. I'm talking about there being not feelings at all, and if they are, they are tackled. So if that's your point here, I really do not follow you. And I am still not buying your idea of calling a show a harem based on the fan reaction, and specifically the fan reaction on MAL.

That's why I said it's practically a harem in my first post. The show has so many harem element in it and was so close to being one, explicitly speaking. Also the girls also interact with the MC in an ambiguous way. They were doing things that could look like they were dating. They just never crossed the line of admitting having some feeling for one or another. But the rest of the scenario follow the exact same structure of a regular harem.

I mean, Futaba never once even gives a room for that. She has another crush and considers Sakuta her friend. Shouko is just focused on her cat. Nodoka is really the only case with some ambiguity but that ambiguity is kind of a basic response to Sakuta being a boy. It's rather an issue of teen complex and being ashamed when the opposite gender is around invading spaces than actually a feeling towards him.

Of course not even going to count Saki.

The three characters I'd count are Mai, of course, who is Sakuta's girlfriend. Koga, whose crush on Sakuta actually drives the entire narrative of her arc. And Kaede, who has this semi-ambiguous brocon attitude erratically associated with actual romance but inequivocally associated with the kind of baiting you claim this show has.

I'm not saying there isn't room for the show to become a harem (and aren't people actually saying it does later on?). Just that, so far, it has dodged that bullet.
Mar 26, 2019 8:11 AM

Sep 2014
jal90 said:
Hrybami said:

I mean, Futaba never once even gives a room for that. She has another crush and considers Sakuta her friend. Shouko is just focused on her cat. Nodoka is really the only case with some ambiguity but that ambiguity is kind of a basic response to Sakuta being a boy. It's rather an issue of teen complex and being ashamed when the opposite gender is around invading spaces than actually a feeling towards him.

The three characters I'd count are Mai, of course, who is Sakuta's girlfriend. Koga, whose crush on Sakuta actually drives the entire narrative of her arc. And Kaede, who has this semi-ambiguous brocon attitude erratically associated with actual romance but inequivocally associated with the kind of baiting you claim this show has.

I'm not saying there isn't room for the show to become a harem (and aren't people actually saying it does later on?). Just that, so far, it has dodged that bullet.

Yes you're right. That show is so close to being a harem that. It literally isn't one, but the way it's baiting its audience to look like one convince me that's made on purpose.

In my opinion, of course.
Mar 26, 2019 8:13 AM

Aug 2017
Yup, it's a bad harem show.
Mar 26, 2019 8:13 AM

Oct 2010
Hrybami said:
jal90 said:

Yes you're right. That show is so close to being a harem that. It literally isn't one, but the way it's baiting its audience to look like one convince me that's made on purpose.

In my opinion, of course.

Oh, I guess I can agree with that. Same as the promo art making it look like it was going to be an ecchi show about a bunny girl xD
Mar 30, 2019 9:54 AM
Apr 2018
Rinku_Kun said:
FMmatron said:

Rinku_Kun said:
FMmatron said:

It's two girls tbh
Mar 30, 2019 10:07 AM
Feb 2017
ramismc said:
Rinku_Kun said:

Rinku_Kun said:

It's two girls tbh

Who's the other girl?
Mar 30, 2019 10:12 AM
Apr 2018
Rinku_Kun said:
ramismc said:
It's two girls tbh

Who's the other girl?
Rinku_Kun said:
ramismc said:
It's two girls tbh

Who's the other girl?
Rinku_Kun said:
ramismc said:
It's two girls tbh

Who's the other girl?
Tomoe Koga, She had confession to Sakuta too.
Mar 30, 2019 10:21 AM
Feb 2017
ramismc said:
Rinku_Kun said:

Who's the other girl?
Rinku_Kun said:

Who's the other girl?
Rinku_Kun said:

Who's the other girl?
Tomoe Koga, She had confession to Sakuta too.

Yeah that's what I meant by only other girl as in other than mai, making it a love triangle not a harem.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

517 by parteeksingh »»
Apr 10, 6:32 AM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2018

327 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 3, 6:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.