Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2018 8:35 PM

Apr 2015
As the title states, are these games good/fun? I have a PS4, have some games. Two of the games are 40$ on the PSN store currently, I just know that they are fanservicey games (which I have no problem with). But apparently the series is really popular, so I just wanted to know. Thank you for any tips / recommendation for it.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Dec 31, 2018 11:48 PM

Aug 2009
Do you like Dynasty Warriors? 'Cause most of the games in the series are pretty much scantily clad Dynasty Warriors (give or take a few details); except for Bon Appétit! which is their cooking themed rhythm game, and Peach Beach Splash is basically Splatoon.

Jan 1, 2019 3:30 AM

Jun 2016
Peach Beach Splash is the trashiest third person shooter ever and it's great with friends.
Jan 1, 2019 7:49 AM

Nov 2018
I think they're really good, was actually Senran Kagura: Estival Versus game on PS4, that got me into Anime, as I really enjoyed the game and the characters, I went on to find Season One of the Anime, watched that enjoyed it and been hooked on Anime ever since for around 2 years now, they're not hard games, if you want platinum trophies easy for these, only downsides I'd say is it will eventually get a bit repetitive and the Multiplayer aspect is non existent [well think I only managed to get into one match on EV] but they're great to keep you busy until the next big game your waiting on comes out.
Jan 1, 2019 9:59 PM

Apr 2015
Thank you for the information/advice everyone, I'll get the games.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Jan 2, 2019 2:01 AM

May 2018
I only play Senran Kagura: Shinove Versus. If you are fan of hack and slash with fan service,it might worth it. I'm not really a fan of hack and slash Dynasty Warrior likes game so it's not for me.
Jan 4, 2019 3:13 PM
Nov 2013
Yes, but the new game is getting censored on PS4 in the west so I’m getting it on Steam.

More topics from this board

» Minecraft???

_spoon_ - Nov 21, 2021

24 by VampireLord1024 »»
53 minutes ago

» California’s new law forces digital stores to admit you’re just licensing content, not buying it

deg - 3 hours ago

1 by Lucifrost »»
2 hours ago

» Overwatch 2 x My Hero Academia | Collaboration Trailer

Old_School_Akira - 2 hours ago

0 by Old_School_Akira »»
2 hours ago

» Microsoft Office 2013+ on Linux

Agamendon - Jan 14, 2022

13 by RudeRedis »»
4 hours ago

» Thoughts on Zelda/Switch games?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

4 by lucjan »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.