Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 30, 2018 6:19 AM

1 user, and a 10/10 score.. pretty unusual, i don't know why I made a thread about this. but it happened. look. it's a 10/10

that's a 10

Dec 30, 2018 6:23 AM

Happens a lot with specials just added to the database, nothing to worry about, it won’t be the number 1 ranked anime because there are so little members adding it to their list.

Dec 30, 2018 6:27 AM

I rated it a 1 to even things out ;)

Dec 30, 2018 6:42 AM

I like how serious this 10/10 troll is getting attention. xD

Dec 30, 2018 6:58 AM
FinNote said:
1 user, and a 10/10 score.. pretty unusual, i don't know why I made a thread about this. but it happened. look. it's a 10/10

that's a 10

what's unusual about that? it's simple math. why do you open a thread about this...

Dec 30, 2018 8:30 AM
Bunny Girl Senpai > FMA:B confirmed

Dec 30, 2018 9:30 AM

Woah, so underrated. I thought this anime fanbase has more refine taste when it comes to anime.

Dec 30, 2018 9:54 AM
△☹▽

Happens with like every sequel, special and OVA because of fanboys. nothing new here.

Dec 30, 2018 9:56 AM

Hokuto911 said:
FinNote said:

that's a 10

what's unusual about that? it's simple math. why do you open a thread about this...

Because I wanted to B-)

Dec 30, 2018 10:07 AM

this anime is trash
lots of music -

click here to learn the truth about the times we live in today - open your eyes

Dec 30, 2018 11:56 AM

Its picture drama and your overreacting to things.

Dec 30, 2018 12:49 PM

Don't worry, some lowlifes already voted it down.

But the many 10's are as bad.

Modified by FMmatron, Dec 31, 2018 6:31 AM
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Dec 30, 2018 12:57 PM

How can it even be 10/10 with zero animation. But I do gotta say, you really can see the scene in your head because of how good the VAs are tbh.

Dec 30, 2018 1:02 PM
hoaxpwn said:
How can it even be 10/10 with zero animation. But I do gotta say, you really can see the scene in your head because of how good the VAs are tbh.

Well, you can't rate animation when there is none, you should rate only those aspects which are present.

Dec 30, 2018 1:22 PM

I love the salt in this thread.

Dec 30, 2018 1:23 PM

marzus said:
hoaxpwn said:

Well, you can't rate animation when there is none, you should rate only those aspects which are present.

well you cant say scrambled eggs is good without eggs...

Dec 30, 2018 1:44 PM
Where can i see this episode? -.-

Dec 30, 2018 1:55 PM

Jan 2, 1:48 AM

ThereArentNames said:
This...

It's because things like this is what made the rating/ranking system so unreliable and toxic.
I've been telling those who value the anime's rank to stop trippin over it for reasons such as this.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

Jan 2, 5:01 AM

Janethan23 said:
ThereArentNames said:
This...

It's because things like this is what made the rating/ranking system so unreliable and toxic.
I've been telling those who value the anime's rank to stop trippin over it for reasons such as this.

Oh, do tell me how what I am doing is causing problems in the rating system. Why is your means of rating superior? Or, are you just being pretentious? Janethan, is that your ego and personal bias I hearrr?

Jan 2, 9:12 AM
ThereArentNames said:
Janethan23 said:
This...

Oh, do tell me how what I am doing is causing problems in the rating system. Why is your means of rating superior? Or, are you just being pretentious? Janethan, is that your ego and personal bias I hearrr?

You're the one who thinks that's superior. How can you rate something 1/10 just because you don't like how other people rate it? You're just as bad as those who rate it 10/10 before even watching it.

Jan 2, 9:53 AM

*grabs popcorn*
I'm here for the salt.

Jan 2, 8:47 PM

marzus said:
ThereArentNames said:

You're the one who thinks that's superior. How can you rate something 1/10 just because you don't like how other people rate it? You're just as bad as those who rate it 10/10 before even watching it.

Do you actually know if I rated it a 1/10? Regardless, what's the problem. Nobody gives two shits about the rating system, except this small minority of course.
You're saying I'm bad, but you aren't explaining why. Nice meme. :)

Jan 2, 9:09 PM

ThereArentNames said:
marzus said:

Do you actually know if I rated it a 1/10? Regardless, what's the problem. Nobody gives two shits about the rating system, except this small minority of course.
he said why so unless you need to be spoonfeeded with every little info you should've already understood why .
And he is right unless your first comment was sarcastic

Jan 2, 9:22 PM

So Funny How This Was Once Rated Higher than the Original.

I think Specials and Alternates like this (Picture Drams and CD Dramas) are not taken into Consideration for the Top Anime So it Doesn't Bother me lol.

EDIT: They Are... WE'RE FUCKED.
Modified by Afloo, Jan 2, 9:25 PM
Signature removed. Making a new one that won't get fucking removed.

Jan 3, 2:55 AM

Akerakai said:
ThereArentNames said:

he said why so unless you need to be spoonfeeded with every little info you should've already understood why.
And he is right unless your first comment was sarcastic

Yes, I do. I do need to be "spoon-fed". Do explain it to me. Why is it bad. Why is he/she right.

Jan 3, 4:09 AM
Feeding the trolls is never a good idea, so I'll pass.

Jan 3, 2:56 PM

@marzus
+1

@Akerakai
+1

Unfortunately; that one guy I called out ain't that smart to comprehend what we originally replied to him. Or: He most probably wanted to quote then nitpick at the reply he demands like he usually would and end it with an emoji to bait us. Good call on not "feeding the troll." I don't care if he quotes and replies this msg. Honestly, he's just wasting his time.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

Jan 3, 7:17 PM

Maybe if most people didn't just watch seasonal anime and judged off those standards (which isn't very high), then maybe they would have seen more competent and creative shows with similar material, like Haruhi, or any entry of the Monogatari franchise. Just watch older shit ffs.

Jan 4, 12:38 PM

Magnif-Steiner said:
Maybe if most people didn't just watch seasonal anime and judged off those standards (which isn't very high), then maybe they would have seen more competent and creative shows with similar material, like Haruhi, or any entry of the Monogatari franchise. Just watch older shit ffs.
your show are mediore at best so old=great is not true

Jan 4, 9:17 PM

chriskor022 said:
Magnif-Steiner said:

Not always, but I'd bet my left nut that's the case here :)

Jan 16, 4:18 PM

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bunny Girl Senpai. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of quantum physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sakuta's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Albert Camus literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bunny Girl Senpai truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sakuta's existencial catchphrase "Who'd get excited over their little sister?," which itself is a cryptic reference to Eromanga sensei. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hajime Kamoshida's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a farting mai's tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Jan 28, 10:45 AM
chriskor022 said:
Magnif-Steiner said:

well actually it is true, and I can prove it.
Old shows that you know of, stood the test of time wether you like them or not. Bad shows or even worse - mediocre ones, will fall into depth of obscurity, never to be remembered. Thus if you hear about old classics like Eva, Haruhi, cowboy bebop etc., even if you might not like all of them, they have massively higher chances of being that one show that will stick with you for a long time, rather then be one of shows that you will not recall watching the very next season even when liking it a lot when it was at its hypest like it is with newer shows.

example: Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu, 3rd most popular show of summer 2018 among 54 (!!!) new shows released that season - good luck telling what the hell was it without using search bar.
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - didn't make it into top 5 of fall 2010 among 31 other shows. Yet you still can see countless people with main cast as their profile pic on MAL or hear it being brought up in discussions. Not necessarily implying that is a classic or something, but it has exponentially more potential to break into someones heart than probably top 10 shows of current season.

Also here: https://graph.anime.plus/chriskor022/favorites,anime
this graph actually shows how your score gradually lowers with the release year of the show, as well as amount of shows you watch rises. Technically speaking, the average score of the old shows you can think of but haven't watched yet will be higher than average score of any top-x amount of current shows by virtue of being so good that they are still know and remembered, thus making old=great.

Feb 19, 9:51 PM
ThereArentNames said:
i have concluded that you either have the shittiest taste in anime or you’re black because you only like basic ass shounen. Do you even like anime you have like 300 shows watched and your mean score is around a 3/10. I would just move on in life at this point

Feb 20, 8:42 AM

King_JP said:
ThereArentNames said:
i have concluded that you either have the shittiest taste in anime or you’re black because you only like basic ass shounen. Do you even like anime you have like 300 shows watched and your mean score is around a 3/10. I would just move on in life at this point

I like shows with substance. You like shows that are on mals top 100. Furthermore, the lowest you've rated a show is five. You're even garbage at being an elitist.

Firstly, full metal alchemist brotherhood and steins;gate 10s. That is by definition basic taste. Oh, these kids on mal rated it 10/10. Let me be a part of the hive mind and have no real opinions.

Oh, I just realized, you also rated the same shounen you criticized me for fairly high. Garbage elitism at its finest.

We both know the truth; you just dislike the way I rate things because I rated some of your favorite anime really poorly.