Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Post New Reply
Poll: Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion

May 31, 2019 3:15 AM
Aceofcard said:
UTJeff316 said:

If they follow the pattern of the first season and make a season 2, they'd adapt volumes 3 and 4.

Just Admit Goblin Slayer is just schlock and nothing than that.I am inclined to believe that fans of this loathsome schlock have perverse fetishes and are unable to resist their urges. Perhaps they delude themselves into thinking that this is more high-brow than your typical Hentai whereas it is not.

Where is that coming from? I liked it because it deconstructs the lives of npcs and show just how weird stoic heroes on vengeance quests would actually come off. If people wanted to watch hentai, they'd just watch hentai. I doubt anyone watches this to get off.

Jun 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Mediocre anime, hoped it will be better. Pretty forgettable.

Jul 9, 2019 4:16 AM

I'm glad I'm finally done with this anime!
The only reason I started watching this is becuz my friend showed me the first episode and I got so hyped and excited for this show, the second episode was ok gave some backstory to our mc and from there it went downhill fast and became so boring.
also, why does no one have a name in this anime, the elf, dwarf and the lizard guy were incredibly bland and boring and we know nothing about them or where they came from.
I did like GS tho he was pretty cool but not enough to save this show so a solid 6/10 for this one, probably not going to watch season 2 if they ever make one.
(;)

Jul 14, 2019 8:54 PM
If they add Ecchi and Harem stuff then this anime will be great

Jul 22, 2019 6:18 PM
Fight scenes should have lengthen and also added goblin warriors more. Its a finale fight scene but became an ordinary ones. This should consumed 2 episodes atleast.

Jul 24, 2019 6:17 PM
I love the final! Good see goblin slayer havin friends and starting being adventure, by the way now hi has friends. I hope good lucky and very new adventures for him and his friends, and who knos some goblins.

*I laugh a lot when goblin slayer put out his helmet and everyboody in the guild go to see him

Jul 24, 2019 6:41 PM
Leiss said:
Anyone knows the name/link of the song that plays when priestess asks goblin slayer to take off his helmet?

no, but i wanna know too.... by the way, i found this remix in reddit, see if you like it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kBiqT4sOhA&list=PLRvM4LTxFnNUbBu2OnAd0rPRe6E9uGsEr&index=91&t=0s

Aug 8, 2019 7:42 AM

Wow there's hope for a 2nd season? Here's hoping~!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Nov 16, 2019 1:44 PM
I have really shitty taste, because I just finished Goblin Slayer and like it way more than Demon Slayer. Probably because it felt like an animated dungeon crawler or RPG.
The final battle was anticlimatic, but GS is more about practicality than flamboyance, so I’m not gonna complain. I’m only really disappointed we didn’t get to see GS’ face.

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing more, and hopefully next season they’ll actually do something with the rest of the characters.

Nov 25, 2019 12:28 PM

This was quite an adventure... For them and for me. Man at first this Anime started horrifying at least for me, even tho I like to see blood and stuff like that, I usually watch animes like this, but that was too much for me then. But it got better and better, at a point that I really enjoyed it. Great anime from my opinion! But I'm so frustrated the they didn't show Goblin Slayer face. >:(

Dec 6, 2019 12:21 PM

Nice last episode. So funny seeing the entire guild getting over-excited over seeing Goblin Slayer finally taking his helmet off. This show pulled off the quiet, stoic character type really well. He was pretty awkward during a lot of the dialogues, but never unlikeable or acting like a jerk. Starting out as a solo adventurer, but throughout the episodes, he relied more and more on the people around him. He was strong, but not overpowered by any means, with a lot of his power coming from having the knowledge to deal with his enemies. He still had weaknesses, and he did get injured pretty badly in a few of the fights. It balanced out his badassness with a feeling of vulnerability. A very cool main character. Will definitely check out the second season, once/if it comes.

Feb 10, 1:23 PM

Would like an anime with a hero that go fight the demon lord just like thoses 3 girls, that demon lord plot is everywhere but always as sub story

Why she got yuuki face and hair ? And voice too ?!
Then there was that guy with kirito voice , dont tell me goblin slayer is a mmorpg from kirito world lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Feb 19, 8:10 AM

That lord was plenty strong, good thing he had the priestess as backup. Those two protection walls looked painful and of course Goblin Slayer did not get tricked, I mean he doesn't even feel pity for goblin children after all. I liked that party in the end, they were all over him once he removed his helmet xD

All in all a great show, the main character was entertaining with his obsession of slaying goblins and the side characters were all pretty amazing as well. I liked his party a lot. Humans, elf, dwarf and lizardman, big variety of the good races. It reminded me a lot of Overlord, just a bit more "normal" in a sense that they are actually the good guys. White Fox definitely showed their skill for animating brutal scenes as well. Now the question is do I give it a 9 or a 10... I really really enjoyed it and I can hardly think of anything that I disliked tbh. 10/10

Mar 31, 10:44 AM

Why we couldn't see his face..

May 13, 9:09 AM
Ateast they finally sore his face lol , which was quite an interesting reaction

May 14, 7:56 AM

priestess: "if you asked for help, I'm sure we'd all be there for you."

I'm sorry is this bitch joking? In the previous episode literally no one in their guild wanted to help if it wasn't for the reward. And they say men only think with their dicks
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)

Jun 20, 4:00 PM
I really liked this anime. In the first chapter, I felt a little bit uncomfortable, but, then, I really enjoyed.

I would love to see Goblin Slayer's face all the 2nd season, just kidding, lol.

I'm waiting to see "The return of Goblin Slayer".

Jul 29, 9:23 PM

What a fun finish. Fuck Goblins

Aug 2, 5:05 AM
Waiting for s2 after rewatch the show again, an ending when he show his face is soo good and heartwarming, many changes in his personality and character too, i like this kind of mc, not some overpowered character but just a normal adventurer with a unique set of skills, hope the s2 will be available soon

Aug 15, 5:31 AM

Studio: We are looking for a Seiyuu for a Character named 'Goblin Slayer'.
Seiyuu: Ah, Souka!
Studio: PERFECT

6/10 for me.......

I was really excited to see his face but they....nvm

Aug 28, 2:49 PM

Expected a bit more from the final battle but still good one, silly goblin lord showing his whole evolution only to be deemed a goblin to be slayed by the legendary bishounen Goblin slayer.

Animation wasn't the best but the plot was enjoyable to watch (also PLOT were nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). Interesting to see the biggest foes like dragons or demons aren't the only big threats with creatures like goblins deemed weak and neglectable posing quite the cruel danger if left alone.
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓

Sep 3, 11:24 PM

This was the only anime to terrify me with all it had. 10/10

CRIMSON ASSASSIN & DRUNK GODDESS

Sep 16, 9:48 AM

Rape do exist. Although they are a bit of problematic in the anjme, they are not degrading the series to me. Stupid character and monotous plot however, does.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store