Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Feb 22, 2023 11:01 AM
Feb 2018
It's realy Cringe
Feb 25, 2023 3:39 PM
Feb 2023
i started to hate blacks cuz of that ;)
Feb 27, 2023 9:02 AM

Mar 2014
basic af ending for a basic af anime, solid 5, shonen with absolutely nothing remarkable, kinda cringe and edgy at times
Apr 1, 2023 2:14 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Awesome last ep!!! Priest girl coming in clutch was so damn cool. And the face reveal at the end (mostly) omg 😍

Great show overall imo. 8/10 for me this season
Apr 29, 2023 11:44 AM
Aug 2018
A satisfying conclusion for an enjoyable anime. Goblin Slayer survived the ultimate battle, and now he wants to become an adventurer! What will he get into next?
Jun 20, 2023 4:19 AM
Nov 2018
great anime loved it
Jul 25, 2023 2:57 AM
Feb 2022
happened to watch this after grimgar. have not read the manga.

the first half of the first episode had me going. not because of the shocking events, but the brutal reality the adventurers were facing. not that i particularly wanted to see the same sort of show back to back, but it would have been a lot more entertaining than what followed those first dozen minutes.

everything after had some good stuff. good action, some pretty art. great OP… but man it was just constant victory after victory with the protagonists laying out cheezy line after cheezy line

there’s so many cheeze balls in this show you could fill a ball pit and swim around for hours, but then you would be covered in orange smelly dust for weeks.

wish i could score it higher especially with it being granted a second season, but i guess all i can give it is a 7

そうか
Aug 4, 2023 7:16 AM
May 2021
Awesome season finale. Whole series was intense af with good funny moments here and there. Soundtrack was lit, absolutely enjoyed this!
Aug 21, 2023 6:04 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A great final episode and great end to this arc to end the show with, back when I first watched this in 2018 I never knew this arc was originally earlier, and it’s no wonder I didn’t because it just worked so damn well as a finale. It kinda felt like the whole show led up to this, Goblin Slayer getting used to working in a party and opening up more, and of course after all the goblin slaying the fact that the goblins were now attacking the place he calls home, it just fit like a puzzle piece, and the ending was very heartwarming as well to top it off, a perfect ending imo.

And now my rewatch of Goblin Slayer is done, it felt very nice to return to this series, it wasn’t just a nostalgic watch either, I actually found myself enjoying the show more this time around. I can’t remember how I felt exactly back in 2018 but i remember not being super into it in the 2nd half, but this time I never lost interest and stayed engaged the whole time, it was really fun, a damn good show, actually raised my score from an 8 to a 9 too, I felt my enjoyment increased that much this time.

But man, I’m kinda sad the rewatch is already done because I was enjoying it so much, but thankfully I do have the movie to look forward to which I actually haven’t seen before, and Season 2 is just on the horizon, I really can’t wait now lol, I’m really hyped. And lastly, I want to mention just how awesome the music in this show is, both the OP and EDs, as well as the OST which was always super fitting, I felt it really set the mood perfectly and was one of the most memorable aspects of the show.
Aug 29, 2023 10:25 AM
Dec 2021
Write your thoughts.
Sep 21, 2023 8:22 PM

May 2019
I thought that Goblin Slayer (GS) was a pretty good anime with a good ending. I liked the pacing with GS saving the Priestess in the beginning and forming a bond to the point he trusted her with his life in this final episode. While I did find it a bit strange that no one had an actual name, the group characters, especially the elf, each had their own distinct personality and I liked GS's character development with the Priestess and the group.

Regarding the ending, I already knew a 2nd season was planned and that there's still a movie I need to watch. So based on that I was still glad that this did not end on a cliffhanger but left it open for continuation. Anyways, I thought that the character designs and storyline were good, animation was fine, and action was great. In particular I was a bit surprised at the level of violence but it showed that this is a cruel world.

I give this an 8/10 and will watch the movie very soon as well as the 2nd season when it starts.
Sep 28, 2023 11:47 AM

Jul 2016
Goblins being capable of talking if they tried hard enough is equal parts impressive and downright creepy, not to mention the regular goblins' potential to become Lords.

Lmao at the thought of Goblin Slayer being a goblin this whole time, but are you serious? Did he seriously reveal and NOT reveal his face to the guild at the same time?

Wish I checked this out sooner. Loved the character interactions more than I thought I would, and it deserves credit for managing to absolutely smear the image of goblins.
Sep 30, 2023 10:43 PM
Mar 2019
I'm glad I gave this series a second chance.
Oct 18, 2023 11:56 AM

Aug 2023
Im happy the priestess helped with the goblin lord but I expected the fight to be a little more... something. Im not sure how to describe, I expected more of it. That said Im not too disappointed and I loved the moment with everyone at the end trying to see Goblin Slayer's face, big mood ngl. And we saw him smile, 10/10 moment.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒔 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ 𝒂𝒔 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’† 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’“π’Šπ’”π’†.
Oct 23, 2023 8:55 AM
Feb 2023
kind of funny somehow
Oct 29, 2023 10:54 AM

Jan 2021
We need more goblin slaying because this was sick s2 is currently airing and I’m tryna catch up to it this was sick just pure goblin slaying

Nov 9, 2023 3:08 AM
Apr 2017
Absolute trash, one of the worst anime ever
Dec 4, 2023 7:25 AM

Nov 2023
Well this was a fun anime. 8/10 or maybw lower! Thanks for the entertaining animations!
Dec 4, 2023 7:48 PM
Jan 2021
Mano, Um bom final so achei que so mostrou a boca ne
e alias ja repararam que nessa porra de anime ninguem tem nome?
Jan 19, 4:51 PM
Dec 2023
great show and characters
Feb 19, 8:48 AM
Sep 2017
Loved to see it back again
Feb 25, 8:47 PM

Nov 2023
The Goblin Slayer slays goblins, and that's it.

This is an anime where, if you're bored and don't know what to watch, you pick this one up. 

It's not bad, but it could've been a lot better.

Mar 1, 11:22 AM
Feb 2020
..bvghnbvghjnhbv
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

195 by Miki42 »»
Apr 1, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2018

197 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 10, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.