Modified by Kaiser_Senpai, Dec 27, 2018 7:16 PM

Dec 27, 2018 9:55 PM
looks like shaft studio xdd

Dec 28, 2018 8:56 AM
If I'm not mistaken I heard this director (or animator) worked on Shaft

Dec 28, 2018 1:14 PM

This looks much better than I expected.

Jan 4, 7:38 AM

Looks amazing. The ex-Shaft staff is a neat surprise.
:3

Jan 11, 11:41 AM

I did not read the Manga but this really make me want to watch it.

Jan 15, 12:02 PM

I like Asta's voice actor when he's not screaming his ass off (although thankfully the screaming in BC has been toned down a lot).
I'm no special story or anything. I'm just a manga that wants to be read, like you could find anywhere. But, if, for argument's sake, you were to adapt me into an anime series, it would certainly be....a tragedy.

-The Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re manga, if they could talk

Jan 17, 7:13 PM

vong10 said:
This looks much better than I expected.

that's what i thought, lol. this is a pleasant surprise for it to look this good. the manga has some great art and as seen from the teaser they nailed it

Jan 21, 6:33 AM
Is the manga good?
The preview seems interesting

Jan 21, 11:53 AM
it looks pretty good, i was only worried about how the fire was going to look but it's fine. dunno about astas voice actor tho,,,,

Jan 29, 10:56 AM

Do we know when this will start? Spring or summer?

Feb 4, 2:33 PM
omg it looks rlly good!!! I'm behind on the manga but I'm glad this is getting adapted.

Feb 26, 11:57 PM

happybear42878 said:
Is the manga good?
The preview seems interesting

Same author and artist as Soul Eater

Kisa1208 said:

Spring 2019

Mar 5, 10:24 PM
http://aminoapps.com/c/Fire_Force

If anyone wants to join!

Mar 6, 9:00 PM
David Production? this is gonna be good anime.

Mar 16, 9:21 AM
gadboyz said:

Kisa1208 said:

Spring 2019

Spring is right around the corner,like 2 weeks later
,yet still no airtime announced.

Mar 17, 5:14 AM

Going to be a Summer 2019 show.

Jun 2, 9:54 AM

burnable trash is still trash. gonna have to pass on this one.

Jun 10, 8:24 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

The band Mrs. GREEN APPLE will perform the OP of Fire Force, called ''Inferno''.

Jun 17, 8:37 PM

The latest PV is breathtaking. AOTY contender for sure.

Jun 18, 12:15 AM
the only thing that will save this anime will be the values of production because the manga was just a mixture of fairy tail and soul eater (the worst of both) a lot of ecchi and a story that never develops it is an excuse for there to be fights exist, I am outraged that they use a visual style as good and characteristic as in MOB or jojo's bizarre adventure to attract people visually, because they could have used it in a better story.

Jun 18, 12:46 AM
i enjoy Fairy Tail and Soul Eater a lot so looks like i will enjoy the story of this too then and not just the sakuga fest that it will have

Jun 18, 1:03 AM
alpha_shadow said:

Manga is bad so it only looks goot.

AOTY you said? It won't be even a AOTS. Dr. Stone will beat it. And in year perspective... Mob is looking from the throne.

Jun 18, 1:17 AM

Wojtini21 said:
alpha_shadow said:

AOTY you said? It won't be even a AOTS. Dr. Stone will beat it. And in year perspective... Mob is looking from the throne.

Did my opinion upset you? Good, now deal with it. You don't seem to read much manga anyways.

RayReynolds said:
the only thing that will save this anime will be the values of production because the manga was just a mixture of fairy tail and soul eater (the worst of both) a lot of ecchi and a story that never develops it is an excuse for there to be fights exist, I am outraged that they use a visual style as good and characteristic as in MOB or jojo's bizarre adventure to attract people visually, because they could have used it in a better story.

If the ecchi honestly bothers you, you have to grow up and learn to stay away if it upsets you that much. Not everything has to appeal to you and your entitlement. Fanservice is barely relevant in Fire Force, but you probably don't read the manga, so you shouldn't act like you know the story. I get that you're salty because something you like isn't getting such an amazing anime, but you have to learn do deal with it, life is unfair. You don't have to watch shonen or ecchi anime if you don't like them, it's that easy.
Modified by alpha_shadow, Jun 18, 1:34 AM

Jun 18, 3:28 AM

Looks good, but I'm not really a fan
No more posts.

Jun 18, 3:39 AM
千紗

The production value that this show has based from the 2nd PV is crazy.
Even if the story is sub par (I don't read the manga so Im going in not knowing anything) I'm gonna have a hype fest with the sakugas.

Jun 18, 5:22 AM

One of the PVs kind of reminded me of Promare with the dude on the train and the firefighters.

Jun 18, 5:27 AM
5layer said:
One of the PVs kind of reminded me of Promare with the dude on the train and the firefighters.

Fire Force Creator Atsushi Ohkubo Alludes to His Work Being 'Stolen'
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-06-13/fire-force-creator-atsushi-ohkubo-alludes-to-his-work-being-stolen/.147773

its just the basic plot are the same though but even if its all legal for Trigger to do this its still morally corrupt for them without even crediting the original basic plot maker of this

still im hype for Promare when it finally hits the web

Jun 18, 5:35 AM

deg said:
5layer said:

Fire Force Creator Atsushi Ohkubo Alludes to His Work Being 'Stolen'
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-06-13/fire-force-creator-atsushi-ohkubo-alludes-to-his-work-being-stolen/.147773

its just the basic plot are the same though but even if its all legal for Trigger to do this its still morally corrupt for them without even crediting the original basic plot maker of this

still im hype for Promare when it finally hits the web

Oh, so it wasn't just a coincidence. lol

I'm sure neither anime will be negatively impacted though so it should be okay.

Jun 18, 8:23 AM
Wojtini21 said:

Did my opinion upset you? Good, now deal with it. You don't seem to read much manga anyways.

RayReynolds said:

If the ecchi honestly bothers you, you have to grow up and learn to stay away if it upsets you that much. Not everything has to appeal to you and your entitlement. Fanservice is barely relevant in Fire Force, but you probably don't read the manga, so you shouldn't act like you know the story. I get that you're salty because something you like isn't getting such an amazing anime, but you have to learn do deal with it, life is unfair. You don't have to watch shonen or ecchi anime if you don't like them, it's that easy.

could deal with this if it does not become too popular, because then I will have a constant spam in social networks of users using the characters as avatar, talking and praising the series as if it were the big thing (as happened with shield hero ), although the reality is only an average typical story that only higlights out in the technical values as boku no hero, while others anime are forgotten because people got bored by the lack of fights or epic things.

Jun 18, 10:58 AM
Crunchyroll Adds Fire Force #Anime for Summer Simulcast • Anime premieres in Japan on July 5
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-06-18/crunchyroll-adds-fire-force-anime-for-summer-simulcast/.147977

Jun 20, 5:40 AM
4 cours apparently

Jun 20, 10:07 AM

Mattinator95 said:
4 cours apparently

If the rumor is true, it would be amazing. Imagine all the salt from the haters :D

Jun 21, 7:33 AM

The preview is looking sooo good, can't wait :D
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jun 22, 7:27 AM

HibiChika said:
burnable trash is still trash. gonna have to pass on this one.

Based on a 30 second preview, I don't think we can say for sure if it is "trash" or "not trash". Unless you've seen it, in which case, share link pls.

Jun 22, 9:36 AM
i saw the new preview and holy shit i'm hyped right now

Preview MangaManga Store