Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 27, 2018 3:22 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The final episode has aired.
Now we just have to wait for subs.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Dec 27, 2018 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
Really cool to see everyone back in this.

We got a reintroduction of the characters in the beginning and then the dive into the comedy. Shirtless Saiki though lol. Also got to see Kuusuke in a robot suit. What a genius. Seeing Saiki take on a robot cat that shoots lasers is also quite amusing.

What a crazy episode LOL
Dec 27, 2018 4:30 PM

Jul 2017
@jacimoe - Back when S2 aired, we got high quality fansubs within 3-4 days of episodes airing. Chances are, it'll be like that.
Saiki is often dialogue-heavy, so it'd be better to wait for subs in my opinion.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Dec 27, 2018 5:03 PM
Oct 2015
Hopefully Netflix releases this very fast since it is only 1 episode.
Dec 27, 2018 6:21 PM

Jul 2017
@64BitRatchet - I wouldn't count on it. It's Netflix after all.

- Me

Dec 27, 2018 7:13 PM

Feb 2013
It's nice to see the end on the anime but it's a shame that they only adapted the final arc and the arc with Toritsuka getting controlled. They skipped many chapters, two new characters and arcs for that.
Dec 27, 2018 9:38 PM

Jun 2015
caio_brb said:
It's nice to see the end on the anime but it's a shame that they only adapted the final arc and the arc with Toritsuka getting controlled. They skipped many chapters, two new characters and arcs for that.

Welp, time to read the manga then -_-.
Dec 27, 2018 10:04 PM

Feb 2018
There's only one episode?

I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.
Dec 28, 2018 6:37 AM
Jun 2016
Yep, its a 50 minute special
Dec 28, 2018 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
zamandzoe said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The final episode has aired.
Now we just have to wait for subs.

Where Can I watch it with English sub ?
Dec 28, 2018 8:30 AM

Sep 2017
Wonder why the hell the ratings so low...I loved it tbh ...but I want more of that series damn XD
Dec 28, 2018 9:00 AM
Sep 2015
Crimson_warewolf said:
Wonder why the hell the ratings so low...I loved it tbh ...but I want more of that series damn XD

Because it hasn't been updated it yet. In the stats tab more than half of the users have rated it 10.
Dec 28, 2018 10:23 AM

Jul 2017
@RunWithTheWind7 - We have to wait for it to be translated.

- Me

Dec 29, 2018 12:59 AM
Mar 2017
I don't know. Should I start it? Then there will be nothing to watch anymore. I'm gonna miss this show very much.
Dec 29, 2018 8:34 AM
Dec 2018
I've watch the Chinese sub. I can't read Chinese but there is the Japanese subtitle anyway so I understand the story...
I love Kusuo Big Bro, Kuusuke, and I love this episode for fully having him in the whole story.
I also play the mobile game, at first I don't know the relation for recently added update but after watching the final episode I start to think, "that's why it's added to the game."
I won't spoiler anyone who haven't watch anyway or anyone who play the mobile game.

sorry for bad english or any bad manner. I'm new here. :)

Mod Edit: Removed link to streaming website.
ArdanazJan 7, 2019 12:41 AM
Dec 29, 2018 2:59 PM

Mar 2010
Is this really all or will there be more? Anyone who has read manga can confirm if they have really animated all chapters?

Finished it but kind of still feel like there should have been more. Not enough Teruhashi and Saiki moments in my opinion.
Dec 29, 2018 3:02 PM

Jul 2017
Unless they fool us all and continue it, this was confirmed to be it.
Technically, it's the end. However, they did skip a lot to get to the end.

Saiki isn't a big seller in Japan, so this series probably isn't that profitable.

- Me

Dec 29, 2018 3:28 PM

Sep 2014
Lel dat Saiki Robot. Wondering why I never realised dat he says "Yare Yare" so often

Dat Neko Tank....and dat fart tho
Nendou's wisdom classic as ever

Gonna miss his daily life show....good ride tho

Dec 30, 2018 6:53 PM

Dec 2013
so kanketsu-hen (conclusion-arc) that doesn't have a conclusion. sounds legit. This made me laugh a lot less that the series. Overall I really want more saiki kusuo episode after watching this since nothing was really wrapped up imo

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Dec 30, 2018 10:05 PM

Oct 2015
MAL please update the score
Dec 30, 2018 10:39 PM
Jan 2013
Just like i expected. Kanketsu-hen only adapted until final chapter on Weekly Shounen Jump.
I hope they make special episode for 2 epilogue chapter on Jump Giga.
Jan 1, 2019 2:04 AM

Jan 2018
This episode was more "serious" to the plot than comedy, so i laughed less. Still a great episode and kinda touching after Nendou said his part regarding Saiki's secret. Will miss this favorite series of mine and might read the manga.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 1, 2019 2:26 AM

Nov 2016
I dont trust they end it. Look at Gintama ffs
Jan 1, 2019 11:19 AM

May 2017
oh c'mon..... really?? its the end of the series?
Jan 2, 2019 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
Did someone already find that with English sub?
Jan 2, 2019 12:36 PM
Apr 2018
revyHOLiC said:

the saiki kusuo manga has ended

also the gintama manga is also ending
Jan 2, 2019 12:51 PM

Oct 2017
Any English sub yet? It’s been about 5 days.
Hey there! If you'd like to talk about anime or anything else feel free to drop a comment on my page or DM me. I'd be glad to have a conversation and make some new friends :)
My list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Amazinc?status=7&order=4&order2=0

Jan 2, 2019 1:23 PM

Oct 2018
I forgot how fast everyone talks in this anime, I think I'm going to have to watch it again to understand everything.

Anyway, Kuuske is such a brocon in this lol, I don't know if I love him or hate him.

Kaidou needed more chuuni, I'm disappointed with the lack of dark reunion, also not enough Akechi 1/10.

Sad to see this series end, I wish more people watched it too, but ah well, the ending was okay but I really wanted season 3 ;-;

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 3, 2019 1:42 PM

Jun 2017
After announcement i hope it will get third season but just Special with 50 minutes duration, at least they got ending than nothing.

I need more saiki
Jan 4, 2019 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
revyHOLiC said:
well tbh the greatness of saiki kusuo comes from the author. he's executed his gag manga almost perfectly in my opinion and even if he ends his manga now we'll have to look forward to what he does!
Jan 4, 2019 9:21 AM

Jul 2017
how do people find the anime? I can't find it and I don't seem to be the only one.
Jan 4, 2019 8:04 PM

Mar 2013
Jan 4, 2019 8:08 PM

Oct 2018
Dignity said:

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 4, 2019 8:16 PM

Mar 2013
BackstageMage said:
Dignity said:

Jan 5, 2019 1:35 PM
Jan 2019
So has there been an english sub released?
Jan 7, 2019 12:42 PM
Sep 2012
Glad it ended. Luckily enough to watch a series that adapted till end of manga :(( and it's one of my favorite anime.
Jan 7, 2019 12:55 PM

Jul 2017
Until further notice, there are no English Subs for this episode.

If/when there is one, we'll mention here.
If possible, please refrain from asking "when is there going to be a sub?" here.
Also, this is the final episode as stated by people involved in the production. She should take this as fact until proven otherwise.

However, if you have found a sub, or watched it raw/any available language, by all means, post whatever you'd like.

- Me

Jan 9, 2019 10:10 PM
Dec 2018
Is there only one episode ??
Jan 11, 2019 1:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Finally, the subs are out!
I’ll update this post with my thoughts the moment I finish watching these two episodes.

Edit: Great stuff!
It has really ended now, hasn’t it? Definitely my favourite comedy(as a stand-alone) series! Some bit of Season 2 felt a bit redundant and so a bit of a let-down, but these two episodes have been absolutely hilarious and amazing!

Saiki finally managed to end the time loop and was on his way to share his secret as a former psychic but knowing life, you’d have to know better that things don’t really work as planned. xD, looks like he hasn’t totally lost his powers after all. Kuusuke’s been kidding around multiple times now so I’m assuming this is just another one of his experiments. However, he really did not hear Teruhashi’s thoughts there so maybe it was because of the bug that it overpowered the device, who knows xD. Favourite moment of the episode, of course, goes to the revelation scene, except that it wasn’t entirely a revelation scene oddly enough. Yumehara’s and Teruhashi’s respective confessions there were totally hilarious and damn that Kaori blush lmao. Nice to see all the characters gathering up for the finale nevertheless! Comedy was on-point like always, so I’m glad that it at least signs off on a positive note as such but what about now dammit! I need more Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan! I really hope J.C. Staff will adapt the other manga series of the franchise now, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a sequel but more of these characters!

It’s been an amazing laughing medicine over the years and it’s now time to see goodbye(potentially) to this marvellous series! Goodbye the world of Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan, I’ll surely remember this series for a very long time coming!

_MushiRock11_Jan 12, 2019 9:45 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 11, 2019 6:32 AM

Aug 2016
Saiki fixed the loop, used his mouth to actually talk and seems to still have some power left, damn I'm gonna miss this show, but glad we got an ending.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 11, 2019 10:06 AM

Jul 2010
is anyone know anime how much covers the manga? Where should start the reading?
Jan 11, 2019 11:49 AM

Mar 2016
Goodnight sweet prince
Jan 11, 2019 12:42 PM

Jul 2017
Fantastic episode overall, and a great ending to one of the best comedy shows I've ever seen.

I'm sad to see it end, but alas, what a fucking ride this show has been. It may have ended, but I'm probably never going to forget this show.
Jan 11, 2019 1:07 PM

Jul 2017
Yes, the subs have arrived. Find them on your local (probably illegal) anime site.
It is 2 episodes merged together.
This is the end of the anime, until said otherwise.
Please enjoy.

- Me

Jan 11, 2019 1:47 PM

Feb 2018
I am just sad now, because it ended....
Teruhashi was amazing i. This episode tho, and all the reaction faces were hillarious.
Jan 11, 2019 2:30 PM

Jul 2017
I love how the author fucked us after that happy little ending "...so after than you came back one day and destroyed the helicopter" that was saiki kusuo like.
great episodes as all the other ones, Id say it is an average episode but average saiki kusuo episodes are great. maybe it'd have been better with a little more since it's the end. but it was good imo.
Jan 11, 2019 2:51 PM

Aug 2016
Damn, I'm really going to miss this anime :'(
Nanika ga Okashii
Jan 11, 2019 3:02 PM

Jan 2016
Goodbye Saiki, I will always remember this anime ;(
Jan 11, 2019 4:09 PM

Feb 2013
Laughed my ass off holy
Gonna miss this series.
I will always ship Saiki and Teruhashi
Jan 11, 2019 7:01 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
The plot for the first episode was surprisingly good and this was overall a good show.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» There are 2 more chapters after this ending

KakarotSSJ - Jan 12, 2019

30 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Mar 3, 12:04 AM

» So did saiki lose his psychic powers? After that ending

WiIfred - Jan 27, 2019

6 by Noelv416 »»
Dec 15, 2021 5:12 PM

» What order do I watch this in

Craftys_List - Nov 21, 2021

4 by sukhi78 »»
Nov 23, 2021 6:59 AM

» Season 3 Netflix (2 episodes listed)

kumakaze - Mar 5, 2019

2 by Lylaaz »»
Nov 21, 2019 11:45 AM

» New Season Announced

NeoAnkara - Mar 24, 2019

7 by Nevaran »»
Mar 29, 2019 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.