Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 2019 7:39 PM

Apr 2016
Holy shit the first episode was long and eventful. Amazing quality throughout, badass MC, self-aware of its LN and isekai nature, good RPG elements. I absolutely love it. This anime knows how to handle what it is and it did so really well. Props to Kinema Citrus for a really good pilot. I'm excited to see where this goes.
Jan 6, 2019 7:41 PM

Jul 2017
R0rack said:
ichii_1 said:
This is why women do not need equal rights in certain areas, one lie and they ruin anything just because they are women.

Can we just talk about how this is the message the first episode is giving and how it's actually a BAD INFLUENCE to the damn audience?

Like... entertaining value aside, people can like whatever they like... but that's a pretty bad thing for a show to... say? to make you think? I don't know. The worst thing is... this is not the only Isekai show that does that

Stop being an idiot. At no point in this episode did anything even remotely imply any sort of message saying that women don't deserve equal rights. Both the Princess and the King were assholes out to get him from the start.
Jan 6, 2019 8:14 PM

Dec 2015
The setup is basically American politics 101: a nice guy with certain world views appears > the mainstream crowd in power doesn't like his views > some bimbo falsely accuses the nice guy of rape > bimbo is rewarded for the lie > nice guy's life, career, and reputation is ruined forever with no due process.

This episode was so fucking good but godDAMN did it make me mad lol. Can't wait for more. I hope his redemption arc includes gutting those other heroes brutally and tormenting the bitch that conned him.
Jan 6, 2019 8:18 PM
Apr 2017
I see a lot of 5/5 well I guess so
The first Episode is enough to keep you waiting
I had some Impressions about it
First the Girl betray predictable, was waiting for it, very common but not bad
2nd the Naive Protagonist + Disadvantage, well he isn't actually naive just got like it because of a sudden Isekai. like every hero in their words thoight at least once that such thing might happen.
3rd, the character development: I expect the other heroes to not do the role of Antagonist because that would make no sense.
So far it's OK
Jan 6, 2019 8:24 PM
Nov 2015
oryo said:
Moral of the story: "women are bitches"
I feel somewhat attacked by that

Relate able in real life too.......

Not all girls but they exist.

Good girl bad girl, good men and bad men.

We are the same, I really wonder how bad could it be become victim by this thot in real life.
redcobraJan 6, 2019 8:30 PM
Jan 6, 2019 8:28 PM
Dec 2018
Tokoya said:
uzee said:

Well, the anime did some things differently than both the novel and the manga (I've finished the novels {including the extention ending} and read some of the manga). Like some of the things that were explained weren't supposed to be found out until waaay later (such as the other heroes being from different worlds than the MC). Moreover, that strength he displayed around the guards wasn't supposed to happen, the anime was just spoiling a bit future events

Now that I think about it, you're right about the material absorbtion thing too....Pretty sure he didn't use that until after Raph joined him (I don't even think he killed one of those orange ball things until she came either)

Even so, I think its a minor change....It'll make things go smoother I suppose

Nope, the anime is follow LN very clearly. Naofumi did killed the orange balloon and absorb them on his first fight.

I could say that anime ep1 is about 97% same with LN (Some dialogue were changed but the event is almost the same)
Jan 6, 2019 8:30 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
chobitsza said:
Tokoya said:
Now that I think about it, you're right about the material absorbtion thing too....Pretty sure he didn't use that until after Raph joined him (I don't even think he killed one of those orange ball things until she came either)

Even so, I think its a minor change....It'll make things go smoother I suppose

Nope, the anime is follow LN very clearly. Naofumi did killed the orange balloon and absorb them on his first fight.

I could say that anime ep1 is about 97% same with LN (Some dialogue were changed but the event is almost the same)
Alirght, I gotcha, thanks for clarifying that
Jan 6, 2019 8:36 PM

Feb 2017
Not a fan of Isekai, but this look good.
Animation is very good, ost is fine, characters can improve a lot.

Now they really need to maintain this quality for the rest of the episodes, normaly they lack of fuel and then we have an average anime like Golden Kamuy that start really good but got loosing quality and stucks in a low place waiting to catch the seinen part again in season 3, that has his high ups in the figthing scenes.

Like to the slaves to be slaves for the most part and not getting friendly quickly.

Waiting for Ookami to Koushinryou VR (ONA) (2019) , like to have a 3 season soon,
the last character remember me of the main character in Ookami to Koushinryou that is Holo (Koshimizu, Ami).

Jan 6, 2019 9:53 PM

Mar 2014
Why not just say that he bought the clothes with the bald dude and confirm with him? It's undeniable proof that Myne stole it...
Things like this make the world-building look like shit.
Jan 6, 2019 10:28 PM

Apr 2018
EdHaku said:
Why not just say that he bought the clothes with the bald dude and confirm with him? It's undeniable proof that Myne stole it...

Yeah, but that would turn into an argument of 'he said she said' and since the country is a Matriarchy, the testimony of the girl will ultimately trump that of any man.
Jan 6, 2019 11:30 PM
Nov 2015
EdHaku said:

You don't understand do you ?

The king and that bitch is the main villains.

You cannot defence your self you dealing with king that evil it self. He make rules. The city everything belong to him.

Get your logic working.
Jan 6, 2019 11:32 PM

Jun 2016
My mans got red pilled so quick lmao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2019 12:34 AM

Mar 2014
EdHaku said:

I don't think that would have done anything. Chain mails are a dime a dozen and bald guy isn't the only one who sells them. Even if he can confirm that Myne did buy a chain mail yesterday, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the same chain mail the Spear Hero is wearing. If the king says Naofumi did it then who is bald guy to argue?

Jan 7, 2019 1:29 AM

May 2012
A lot better than what I thought. Easily best 1st episode of this season

And I hope that red haired bitch get raped and killed
Jan 7, 2019 2:29 AM
Jan 2019
I just watched the first episode and I voted 3/5 in the poll. It was an alright first episode and it was good enough to keep me watching. I'm curious to see how this show will develop. Here are some positive notes and also some negatives. I'll start with the negatives.

Negative notes:
*feels quite generic
*side characters aren't interesting to me
*waiting on a bit of humor
*doesn't give me that "omg hype, I need to watch more"-feeling that I get when I get hooked on an anime right away

Positive:
*likeable MC
*pretty good animation
*i like the art style/the character design
*the story could develop into something really interesting and while I don't feel hyped for it, I do want to watch more to see how the story unfolds.

I think that's all for my current thoughts on the show :) of course it's only episode 1, so we'll see how it all goes from here! I'm tagging along for now.
Jan 7, 2019 3:38 AM

Jun 2015
i don't get this bad vibes around isekai animes! maybe u guys watch lots of bad isekai? cuz i enjoyed every iskai that Ive watched . here is the list with my score :Overlord(8/10 ), kono suba(10/10) ,no game no life(8/10) re:z(8/10), youjo senki(8/10), tensei Slime(9/10), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord(7/10)
what kind of shit did u guys watch? or maybe u think my list consists of shit anime too?
Jan 7, 2019 3:48 AM

Apr 2013
Just like I remembered with the manga, some base mechanics are questionable but everything else were pretty good. This is a pretty unique show where a portion of the enjoyment comes from hating the annoying characters. The best character comes next episode
Jan 7, 2019 3:50 AM

Oct 2010
GreenEmu said:
R0rack said:

Can we just talk about how this is the message the first episode is giving and how it's actually a BAD INFLUENCE to the damn audience?

Like... entertaining value aside, people can like whatever they like... but that's a pretty bad thing for a show to... say? to make you think? I don't know. The worst thing is... this is not the only Isekai show that does that

Stop being an idiot. At no point in this episode did anything even remotely imply any sort of message saying that women don't deserve equal rights. Both the Princess and the King were assholes out to get him from the start.

Yeah, and this country was labelled specifically a matriarchy (even though in practice it never once proved to be) because the show didn't totally want to make a discourse about it, and the trigger was a false rape accusation because this isn't a hot topic that anti-feminist trolls indulge in every day.

Like you can't get much more obvious in intent than this:

Like you stop being an idiot and upfront rejecting any nasty implications. If the show turns another direction in the future, we'll see. Right now it's exploiting rage induction through narrative of male discrimination and yes, it's an issue.
Jan 7, 2019 4:17 AM

Jan 2013
Oh, another anime starting with a bang. Looks like it'll be fun, even though it seems pretty predictable (I bet the shield is actually the strongest weapon, yeah).

Btw this creature is kinda cute:
fuyukiJan 7, 2019 4:55 AM
Jan 7, 2019 4:40 AM

Jan 2018
Get a strong idea this is just incel trash. Not interested in anime appealing to the alt-right side of the community
Jan 7, 2019 4:46 AM

Nov 2011
The MC is naive as fuck then again this guy is a full time Otaku because apparently he get money for free. He's not a loser because he go to Library lol.

Jan 7, 2019 5:41 AM

Jan 2012
The whole kingdom is against him. Thank god he is a shielder. Very promising start.
Jan 7, 2019 5:49 AM

Oct 2013
EVERYTHING WAS SPOT ON. PERFECT ADAPTION! ALTHOUGH I REALLY HATE TO WITNESS THAT CRAPPY MOMENT AGAIN. ANYWAYS GOOD THINGS ARE TOO COME~~~
Jan 7, 2019 6:40 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

Yeah, and this country was labelled specifically a matriarchy (even though in practice it never once proved to be) because the show didn't totally want to make a discourse about it, and the trigger was a false rape accusation because this isn't a hot topic that anti-feminist trolls indulge in every day.

Like you stop being an idiot and upfront rejecting any nasty implications. If the show turns another direction in the future, we'll see. Right now it's exploiting rage induction through narrative of male discrimination and yes, it's an issue.

Please tell me you're not serious...

Jan 7, 2019 6:46 AM

Oct 2010
TsukuyomiREKT said:
jal90 said:

Any problem with what I said?
Jan 7, 2019 6:47 AM

Jul 2017
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

Yes because plot point that existed even in the web novel predicted the future and knew the series would get an anime in 2019 that is relevant to the west's current social climate that Japan doesn't give a shit about. Jesus you're dumb. What "nasty implications"? The fact that women like the princess exist? The fact that false rape accusations are made and ruin people's lives because gullible idiots like you fall for the whole listen and believe meme?

Also your points about the country not being a matriarchy get proven dead wrong later. You aren't familiar with the source material and you're just throwing out retarded theories in an attempt to politicize this show. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Jan 7, 2019 6:52 AM
Nov 2015
At first I thought this would be just another generic isekai but it turned out really good.
Jan 7, 2019 6:53 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Any problem with what I said?

Wow, you are? That's gonna be a big yikes from me man.

Jan 7, 2019 7:01 AM

Oct 2010
GreenEmu said:
jal90 said:

Yes because plot point that existed even in the web novel predicted the future and knew the series would get an anime in 2019 that is relevant to the west's current social climate that Japan doesn't give a shit about. Jesus you're dumb. What "nasty implications"? The fact that women like the princess exist? The fact that false rape accusations are made and ruin people's lives because gullible idiots like you fall for the whole listen and believe meme?

Also your points about the country not being a matriarchy get proven dead wrong later. You aren't familiar with the source material and you're just throwing out retarded theories in an attempt to politicize this show. Stop embarrassing yourself.

What future? False rape rhetorics against feminists predate the #MeToo movement and are a classic retort made by anti-feminists so don't try to go there.

Also you are trying to bring the source material proving that you are pretty terrible at reading others' posts. I said that I'm talking about this episode and not about whatever the future awaits in the show. If it ever brings another perspective to the matter and if it ever displays the so-called matriarchy as a factual matriarchy, this will be a valid counterpoint brought by the story. Till then, let me interpret what the show has presented to me so far and don't go calling people stupid.

@TsukuyomiREKT Please don't waste my time.
Jan 7, 2019 7:05 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

What future? False rape rhetorics against feminists predate the #MeToo movement and are a classic retort made by anti-feminists so don't try to go there.

Also you are trying to bring the source material proving that you are pretty terrible at reading others' posts. I said that I'm talking about this episode and not about whatever the future awaits in the show. If it ever brings another perspective to the matter and if it ever displays the so-called matriarchy as a factual matriarchy, this will be a valid counterpoint brought by the story. Till then, let me interpret what the show has presented to me so far and don't go calling people stupid.

Not like you're time is valuable in the first place. All you do is spout SJW crap.

Jan 7, 2019 7:11 AM

Jul 2017
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

I am going go to call you stupid because that's what you are. False rape accusations exist and the horrible women who use it as a weapon exist, that's a fact. I don't know why you're so adamant about denying this and writing it off as "anti feminist rhetoric".

I brought up the source material because you made baseless assumptions about the show and tried to present said assumptions in a valid argument. Sorry if I hurt your precious feelings, but maybe next time get off your high horse. Seems like you're trying to project personal issues onto a dumb isekai anime with your whole "waaaaah this show is anti feminist" so I'll repeat myself, stop embarrassing yourself please.
Jan 7, 2019 7:20 AM

Oct 2010
GreenEmu said:
jal90 said:

I am going go to call you stupid because that's what you are. False rape accusations exist and the horrible women who use it as a weapon exist, that's a fact. I don't know why you're so adamant about denying this and writing it off as "anti feminist rhetoric".

I brought up the source material because you made baseless assumptions about the show and tried to present said assumptions in a valid argument. Sorry if I hurt your precious feelings, but maybe next time get off your high horse, Seems like you'r trying to project personal issues onto a dumb isekai anime with your whole "waaaaah this show is anti feminist" so I'll repeat myself, stop embarrassing yourself please.

I didn't make baseless assumptions, I made assumptions based on this episode.

And false rape accusations exist, but you seem to forget about the part that this is a false rape accusation framed as the event that triggers the disgrace of the MC, in a story where they are given full credibility by a system that calls itself a matriarchy, even despite so far nothing proves that it's structured that way except that they are given full credibility I guess.

Oh, and "my personal issues", "my precious feelings" and "my high horse" says the dumbfuck who can't seem to respect the existence of a personal take on an episode that differs from his. You are the second retard today who tries to play that card on me. You should probably stop that, because it really doesn't work and it says more about you than anything.
Jan 7, 2019 7:32 AM

Jul 2017
Yikes, you are literally seething right now. Cool off for a bit kid. This is what I get for arguing with an idiot whose head is so far up his ass that he doesn't realize the shit that's spewing from his mouth I suppose. Oh well.
Jan 7, 2019 7:38 AM
Aug 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
jal90 said:

Not like you're time is valuable in the first place. All you do is spout SJW crap.

Jezz, I started a war.
Okay, english is not my native language, so I can't actually express myself so good in it. SO I'll quote someone from Anime News Network and his review from the first episode. It explains better than I ever could why what the anime is portraying is a potential issue, and why it Deserves to be discussed.
I mean, yeah. People are not stupid. People now what's wrong and what's right. Mostly. Don't you know Isekai shows are watched by thousends of boys who are between 10 to 15 years old? People are not stupid, but there are impressionable people all around. I've made this already long, so before anything else, here's the quote:

"Everyone probably knows about the inciting incident that's got people talking about Shield Hero this season already, so let's get the elephant in the room out of the way up front. Making Naofumi's fall from grace the result of his partner Myne falsely accusing him of rape isn't just ethically dubious and needlessly off-putting – it's also lazy storytelling. From the beginning, we see that Naofumi has a reductive view of women overall, judging literally every woman he sees down to a bare-bones sketch of a princess in a book based on his perceptions of their sexuality and attainability. When Myne erroneously describes this new world as “a matriarchy” (despite the ruler being, you know, a king), its proximity to the reveal of Myne's betrayal creates a link between these two elements that's impossible to ignore. The implication, intended or not, is that in a world that venerates women, deceptive snakes like Myne will say whatever they want, and poor Nice Guys like Naofumi will suffer.

Every trick in the book is employed to frame Myne as an exaggeration of the duplicitous, promiscuous harpy that uses her beauty to lure men to their doom, and Naofumi is the innocent everyman who's punished for being too trusting, thus justifying the hatred and misanthropy that follows him. It's not just a cliché, it's a fantasy of persecution that's frequently propagated by men in order to justify mistreatment and mistrust of women. It would be foolish to say that no person has ever falsely accused another of assault, but the fact is that society more often does not take allegations of assault seriously and often punishes victims for speaking up about it. The situation is so bad that the majority of victims choose not to report sexual violence, because it is assumed that they will be ignored or harassed further. This is why Rising of the Shield Hero's treatment of this subject matter deserves to be discussed. The idea that men are aggrieved victims of some matriarchal conspiracy is not only an imaginary boogeyman, it's something that has caused real harm in the world outside this work of fiction."
Jan 7, 2019 7:40 AM

Jul 2017
I am intrigued by this Anime. This makes me want to watch it more.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Jan 7, 2019 7:40 AM

Oct 2010
GreenEmu said:
Yikes, you are literally seething right now. Cool off for a bit kid. This is what I get for arguing with an idiot whose head is so far up his ass that he doesn't realize the shit that's spewing from his mouth I suppose. Oh well.

What I mentioned in quotations is literally what you said, so if you are triggered remember that these are your words and this is how you are handling the discussion. The same can't be said about your accusations, like calling my points baseless when I have made crystal clear what do I base them on and to what extent I frame their validity. I don't know who is the one losing his shit here, but go ahead, try to convince somebody who can't read the conversation or isn't a garbage one-liners dispenser like this Tsukuyomi guy.
Jan 7, 2019 7:42 AM

Jun 2015
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

I brought up the source material because you made baseless assumptions about the show and tried to present said assumptions in a valid argument. Sorry if I hurt your precious feelings, but maybe next time get off your high horse, Seems like you'r trying to project personal issues onto a dumb isekai anime with your whole "waaaaah this show is anti feminist" so I'll repeat myself, stop embarrassing yourself please.

I didn't make baseless assumptions, I made assumptions based on this episode.

And false rape accusations exist, but you seem to forget about the part that this is a false rape accusation framed as the event that triggers the disgrace of the MC, in a story where they are given full credibility by a system that calls itself a matriarchy, even despite so far nothing proves that it's structured that way except that they are given full credibility I guess.

Oh, and "my personal issues", "my precious feelings" and "my high horse" says the dumbfuck who can't seem to respect the existence of a personal take on an episode that differs from his. You are the second retard today who tries to play that card on me. You should probably stop that, because it really doesn't work and it says more about you than anything.

plz Sjw leave the anime alone, u got Kevin Hart recently u got the god damn netfelix! u made goddamn CIRI(witcher) black! u have Supergirl series ,u got batwoman incoming ,u get shit tons of feminist movies and series, but we cant even see a false rape accusation!? u say its a troll? srsly?wow! Griffith plz save us!
Jan 7, 2019 7:46 AM

Jul 2017
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

What I mentioned in quotations is literally what you said, so if you are triggered remember that these are your words and this is how you are handling the discussion. The same can't be said about your accusations, like calling my points baseless when I have made crystal clear what do I base them on and to what extent I frame their validity. I don't know who is the one losing his shit here, but go ahead, try to convince somebody who can't read the conversation or isn't a garbage one-liners dispenser like this Tsukuyomi guy.

Calling me triggered when you're the one crying like a fucking child because I called you out on your idiocy. Your "arguments' consistent of buzzwords and nobody takes them seriously because your trying so hard to see shit that isn't there. Go back to tumblr or ANN with the rest of your ilk. This is my last reply to you so stop desperately vying for my attention.
Jan 7, 2019 7:52 AM

Mar 2017
@jal90 Yeah, the fanbase active here is hilarious. They get hot and bothered by detractors and then pushes the "triggered" narrative to the detractors. I'm getting Goblin Slayer flashbacks.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

The LN/WN bullshit doesn't fucking matter because this is a thread about the first episode in the anime series-specifc forum for the anime adaptation. Any discussion should be about Episode 1 and be framed by what happens in Episode 1 only.

Mr360AttAck said:
That was so fucking good. Best anime of 2019 already

I miss that old joke. Yes, it's the first anime episode of Winter 2019 to air and so when you watch it early January 2019 when nothing else is up, yes it's the best because it's the only one up, hahaha.
EankiJan 7, 2019 8:07 AM
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Jan 7, 2019 7:54 AM

Oct 2010
GreenEmu said:
jal90 said:

Calling me triggered when you're the one crying like a fucking child because I called you out on your idiocy. Your "arguments' consistent of buzzwords and nobody takes them seriously because your trying so hard to see shit that isn't there. Go back to tumblr or ANN with the rest of your ilk. This is my last reply to you so stop desperately vying for my attention.

I never thought I'd see somebody dumb enough to accuse others of throwing buzzwords while he mentions "precious feelings" and "high horse" over a disagreement, or talks about "baseless assumptions" when from the first post in this discussion I'm telling to what extent in the story I frame my impressions as valid. And this is not my last reply to you because you are a very entertaining specimen and saying "this is my last reply to you" is another boring cliché in internet discussions.
Jan 7, 2019 7:55 AM

Mar 2018
Finally an isekai show which deviates from the usual tropes. I didn't read the synopsis so this episode came as a pleasant surprise.

1) MC dies ---> Reincarnated into another world with full memories transplanted:
Nope. He got summoned from a book Marchen Madchen-style while fit as a fiddle so memory issue is plausible.

2) Receive an OP ability:
Nope. He got a shield which is less useful than peeling an orange.

3) Build a harem with girls who'll see him as the best gentleman in the world:
Nope. He got 'betrayed' by the first potential harem candidate and the world who summoned him itself see him as a piece of shit now.

4) Profit?
Rather than profit, our hero is as close to an existence as a beggar right now but let's wait and see.

If I have to nitpick, the game settings like level system, status screens floating mid-air, talent attribution for shield's upgrades irk me a little but it doesn't affect the story so it's fine. I dropped Slime last season because of following the above shenanigans but Shield Hero won me over this time. A bit darker story added points too. But I still think this won't surpass Re:Zero so prove me wrong, Shield Hero!

Jan 7, 2019 8:02 AM

Feb 2016
That was so fucking good. Best anime of 2019 already
Jan 7, 2019 8:07 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
GreenEmu said:

My garbage one-liners are true though. You're making an issue out of something that was never an issue. There's literally no anti-feminist or anti-women message anywhere to be found in this episode. But people like you always have to look for shit that isn't there and pull shit out of your ass to try and justify your dumbass takes. You did the same thing with Asobi Asobase and how it's apparently "trasnphobic".

People wouldn't be calling you stupid if you didn't make shit up to fit your agenda.

Jan 7, 2019 8:13 AM

Oct 2010
TsukuyomiREKT said:
jal90 said:

My garbage one-liners are true though. You're making an issue out of something that was never an issue. There's literally no anti-feminist or anti-women message anywhere to be found in this episode. But people like you always have to look for shit that isn't there and pull shit out of your ass to try and justify your dumbass takes. You did the same thing with Asobi Asobase and how it's apparently "trasnphobic".

People wouldn't be calling you stupid if you didn't make shit up to fit your agenda.

Why do you keep quoting when you don't have counterarguments? I mean, if all you are going to contribute to the discussion is "no it isn't" then I answer with a "yes it is" and we have the dumbest exchange ever.

Oh, and Asobi Asobase. I liked that show, it was very good.
jal90Jan 7, 2019 8:16 AM
Jan 7, 2019 8:18 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Why do you keep quoting when you don't have counterarguments?

Why do you think you ever had an argument to begin with? You're shitting on the show because of it's "nasty implications", even though they never existed in the first place. Why do I need a counterargumet for that?

Jan 7, 2019 8:20 AM

Oct 2010
TsukuyomiREKT said:
jal90 said:

Why do you keep quoting when you don't have counterarguments?

Why do you think you ever had an argument to begin with? You're shitting on the show because of it's "nasty implications", even though they never existed in the first place. Why do I need a counterargumet for that?

It's funny how quick you are to admit that you don't have counterarguments, making your constant quotes and posts on the matter essentially vitriolic filler. Well, go on. Nothing should stop you from shaming yourself I guess.
Jan 7, 2019 8:21 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

It's funny how you are quick to admit that you don't have counterarguments. Well, go on.

Don't need a counterargumet for a non-argument.

Jan 7, 2019 8:29 AM

Oct 2010
Eanki said:

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

The LN/WN bullshit doesn't fucking matter because this is a thread about the first episode in the anime series-specifc forum for the anime adaptation. Any discussion should be about Episode 1 and be framed by what happens in Episode 1 only.

This post and this font size, I approve. Basically this here and if your disagreement with what I say comes from something that happens or is explained later, then cool, I'll get there eventually and see if it's right or wrong.
Jan 7, 2019 8:34 AM

Aug 2017
CSKaori said:
Get a strong idea this is just incel trash. Not interested in anime appealing to the alt-right side of the community

Please, don't mix politics with anime....
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 7, 2019 8:46 AM
Oct 2016
Man, this is why I have such a low opinion of the MAL forums.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2019

298 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 17, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 17, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2019

379 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 17, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2019

418 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 16, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2019

440 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 16, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.