Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 2019 1:47 AM
Jan 2017
That bitch, trash and 3 noob players...
Wheres the queennnn?😭😭
Jan 6, 2019 1:59 AM
Nov 2011
Janethan23 said:
Is there a chance that bitch ends up getting raped repeatedly then killed by goblins?

MartinNikJan 6, 2019 3:34 AM
Jan 6, 2019 3:03 AM

Nov 2018
Hmmm... I watch that anime; the first impression word is " a hero using a shield for a weapon is very useless " but my answer is I don't think so... Because a shield is for defenseive weapon but it turns into a offensive weapon using a physical strength without using a primary melee weapon like sword or axe even a small dagger can able to carry for the last resort... I have triggered about the MC even though he was a weakest link person; but if you tried to continued the he will become stronger and smarter in terms of skill technique... In terms of recommendation; idk if there is an anime that put it in ranking but that impossible because of non-anime, very popular in US, under of "Marvel Superhero name:Captain America the first Avenger". As a main dish with putting a isekai anime that time I was reincarnate with slime, in another world with using smart phone and sword art online combination in all 3 in 1 pack as a side dishes. And out appetizer since the VA of Mai and Sakuta that turns into a next seiyuu I recommended that put a little anime name bunny girl senpai to boost a ranking up that will surpass the JoJo bizarre, gto, my hero academia and one punch man... I hope it will be happened again.
Jan 6, 2019 3:21 AM

Feb 2014
First episode was good and made the series promising. I haven't read the source material but have heard good things about it.

That bitch should die. Poor Naofumi, he was betrayed ad now treated as a criminal but he still needs to do his job and protect the city.
Jan 6, 2019 3:46 AM
Jan 2018
This show must be called
Naofumi Does Not Dream of Human-like Slave
Jan 6, 2019 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
Saddest isekai MC I have ever watched.

Hoping MC get to be strongest and say "WHAT NOW" in their face. and people be like dogeza in front of him especially that bitch Myne.
Jan 6, 2019 3:54 AM

Jan 2016
Some will probably criticise the sudden 'switch' of personalities the MC goes through, but I think it was well done. Why wouldn't he become cynical? His insecurities were always there, but they only just manifested themselves.
Quite similar to how Kirito made himself the villain, just better executed, because you feel bad for the MC and it actually makes sense in context of the story.

I'm glad the episode was 45 minutes. I think about 35 minutes was the MC before the personality change, and I think that was better in terms of content.
Jan 6, 2019 3:59 AM

Mar 2017
Good start. Visuals looks fine.
That bi*ch princess, king and other heroes (specially Motoyasu) never fails to piss me off.
There are too many mainstream isekai anime out there now. But I can say it's going to be one of the most unique isekai.
Solid plot and I like Naofumi character too.
Jan 6, 2019 4:11 AM

Jul 2015
I was actually hoping to watch a good isekai for once, not a reflection of listen&believe ideosyncrasies of our world. Seriously, thots and their white knights are the last thing i need in anime.
It's okay to smirk

Jan 6, 2019 4:22 AM
Apr 2013
HunterGhoul said:
The main male and female lead seiyuu's... Mai and Sakuta ver II!

This is the reason I watch this anime.
Tokoya said:
-Stray said:
The main male and female lead seiyuu's... Mai and Sakuta ver II!
Now THAT just put a huge smile on my face.....This is pretty freaking awesome since Mai and Sakuta are my favorite couple of 2018

SonAresan said:
This show must be called

Well they're reincarnated to Isekai but still found each other even there

Anyway, a good pilot ep. A right decision to push a 45 min into it, to put all those frustrating beginning for the MC Naofumi in one go, so that from next ep onwards we can already begin to see his growth, journey, and of course... Raphtalia.

Prisca98Jan 6, 2019 4:30 AM
Jan 6, 2019 4:26 AM

Feb 2014
Finally the start of the hero. Shield Hero is gonna topple the Kirito VA.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 6, 2019 4:29 AM

Jul 2016
You know a show is doing everything right when you don't realize that the episode is twice as long as a normal episode.

I really like the art and animation, not to mention that the story have a fun twist to it.

Personally I enjoyed this episode and you'll see me in the next episode's dissection
Jan 6, 2019 4:50 AM

Mar 2017
Zaku_Fan said:
Eanki said:
That was the most awful first 3 minutes of my entire year. Literally monologuing the obvious things he's doing and giving a stupid ass justification for his "lifestyle" even when it is not needed and wasn't even asked in the first place. He could have shut his damn mouth the entire journey from bed to library and we'd still grasp the general idea of what he is and what he's doing.

First three minutes and it's already insulting my intelligence. That's gotta be a fucking record for anime.

P.S. Those "legendary weapons" designs are awful. Who's responsible for that and did he get paid? I could design shit better than that, for free.

P.P.S. The king asked your names, not your fucking age and what the fuck is with bringing up school/college? This is another fucking world. Why should they care about things not relevant to their world?

You are totally right! Drop it and forget about it forever!

Thanks

Sarcastic snipes won't work on me boy.

1.) It's an assessment of Episode 1 and already the defensiveness is astounding.

2.) Unfortunately, I have a bit of investment in the isekai niche, particularly the MMORPG isekai, as per several of my posts in AD indicates. So no, I'm sticking for a little while so when I make a final assessment, that assessment can't be handwaved by "you didn't watch it all, elitist fuck, smh".

Appendix A: AD posts

EankiJan 6, 2019 4:55 AM
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Jan 6, 2019 5:06 AM

Nov 2007
Cool stuff for kids these days who rate anything a 10 with a bit of edginess in it. If anyone has seen a lot of anime, however, this will soon turn into "Can we get over with this chore already" type of story.

The manga was at 8.5 now it's at 8.25. The LN was at 8.68 now at 8.39. And we all know the rating of anime falls faster than manga/LNs. So, I hope that helps.

FMmatron said:
Pretty promising start. I'm afraid that I'm hoping for too much, but this seems at least decent compared to other isekais.

>Promising start.
>Hoping too much.
>Decent compared to other isekais.

You've got everything spot on from the first episode.

Before anyone asks: No, I have not seen the first episode. I am skipping this. The only thing I will miss by skipping this anime is Raph being animated. You guys should continue watching this at least for her.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 6, 2019 5:08 AM

Apr 2010
Eanki said:
Zaku_Fan said:

You are totally right! Drop it and forget about it forever!

Thanks

Sarcastic snipes won't work on me boy.

1.) It's an assessment of Episode 1 and already the defensiveness is astounding.

2.) Unfortunately, I have a bit of investment in the isekai niche, particularly the MMORPG isekai, as per several of my posts in AD indicates. So no, I'm sticking for a little while so when I make a final assessment, that assessment can't be handwaved by "you didn't watch it all, elitist fuck, smh".

So you love masochism. That's great (for you)!

Bit of advice for you. Maybe you should not advertise that to the world hmm? Or it would look pretty moronic that you enjoy torturing yourself just so you can attempt to show people how "elite" you are.

Teens tend to make that mistake but most grow out of it. Hope you will do the same someday :)
Jan 6, 2019 5:52 AM

Mar 2016
Sometimes, I watch an anime even though I know I will be dropping it. This was the same. However, I ended up liking it. The use of colours and the designs and voice acting and the story are all quite interesting.

Naofumi had looked at a girl's picture in the weird book and called her a 'bitch'. So, when that girl was actually shown, I knew she would end up doing something bad. I wasn't expecting it to be like that though. I feel so sorry for Naofumi, but it was funny to see the tall guy wearing his clothes. lol.

They just had to get Kirito to voice the black haired guy in dark clothes who uses a sword! Well, I'm not complaining. The actor did a nice job with the character.

I like Itsuki's voice. It sounds familiar, but I don't think I've ever heard the actor play a memorable character. Therefore, I guess he just reminds me of some other seiyuu.
Jan 6, 2019 5:58 AM

Apr 2015
Swagernator said:
Congintive said:

Why u always have that negative mind towards Isekai this is definitely not a Harem well, I guess u gotta see that yourself to believe it though.

I just hope that u don't drop it early on

I dont know man, its just every time i see something like this, i feel like i already watched it.

To be fair, this is one of the first Isekai and it inspired many others
Jan 6, 2019 6:15 AM

Mar 2018
Entertaining so far, studio did a great job so even though the plot was a bit predicatble and cliche it's way better than the garbage comedy failure Slime that turned out trash (but this might too lol)
poop
Jan 6, 2019 6:27 AM

Apr 2015
A good start is all I can say at this point. We got introduced to the struggles of Naofumi as he got betrayed. Interesting story so far and I wonder how it will progress.

In all honestly, I am mostly looking forward to Raph at this point. She seems adorable af.
Jan 6, 2019 7:51 AM

Nov 2007
Mohammadalmannai said:
Swagernator said:

I dont know man, its just every time i see something like this, i feel like i already watched it.

Can you define what timeline you are referring to by saying it to be one of the first isekai?

Let's just forget about classics like .hack, Fushigi Yuugi, InuYasha, Kyo Kara Maoh, Magic Knight Rayearth, Juuni Kokuki, Zero no Tsukaima just from the top of my head.

And then there are all the contemporary ones like Oda Nobuna, Hataraku Maou-sama, Log Horizon, Outbreak Company etc. predate this. Where is the inspiration we are drawing from?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 6, 2019 7:54 AM

Oct 2011
Tokoya said:
I'm guessing this is following the LN because a lot of the events of this episode happened a bit differently in the manga (Which isn't a bad thing imo), like that scene where they were comparing Japans....Did not know that the heroes were all from alternate universes

But yeah, the anime did a good job making me remember why and how much I despise that bitch, the other heroes and this entire kingdom (Save for the armory store guy). I wanted them all to die then and I still do now.

The way Shield Bro handled everything post being accused is interesting since he didn't exactly react as angrily as he did in the manga, but I like it nonetheless. Plus his attitude afterwards is pretty much the same as I remembered, so its all good

Not sure how I feel about the colour scheme they went with yet but animation and art wise it's pretty decent and the music is very nice too (Looking forward to seeing and hearing both the OP and ED when the anime officially starts airing)

All in all, they managed to pack a lot of information in this first episode, so based off of what I remember of the manga, adaptation wise this was pretty solid, so I can't wait to see more of Shield Bro and Raph's adventures

P.S. I'm definitely watching this episode again, because the subs were kinda bad lol....Pretty sure Shield Bro and Lance-cunt are 20 and 21 respectively

Well, the anime did some things differently than both the novel and the manga (I've finished the novels {including the extention ending} and read some of the manga). Like some of the things that were explained weren't supposed to be found out until waaay later (such as the other heroes being from different worlds than the MC). Moreover, that strength he displayed around the guards wasn't supposed to happen, the anime was just spoiling a bit future events

MartinNik said:
Janethan23 said:
Is there a chance that bitch ends up getting raped repeatedly then killed by goblins?

uzeeJan 6, 2019 8:15 AM

Jan 6, 2019 8:15 AM
Nov 2011
uzee said:
Tokoya said:
I'm guessing this is following the LN because a lot of the events of this episode happened a bit differently in the manga (Which isn't a bad thing imo), like that scene where they were comparing Japans....Did not know that the heroes were all from alternate universes

But yeah, the anime did a good job making me remember why and how much I despise that bitch, the other heroes and this entire kingdom (Save for the armory store guy). I wanted them all to die then and I still do now.

The way Shield Bro handled everything post being accused is interesting since he didn't exactly react as angrily as he did in the manga, but I like it nonetheless. Plus his attitude afterwards is pretty much the same as I remembered, so its all good

Not sure how I feel about the colour scheme they went with yet but animation and art wise it's pretty decent and the music is very nice too (Looking forward to seeing and hearing both the OP and ED when the anime officially starts airing)

All in all, they managed to pack a lot of information in this first episode, so based off of what I remember of the manga, adaptation wise this was pretty solid, so I can't wait to see more of Shield Bro and Raph's adventures

P.S. I'm definitely watching this episode again, because the subs were kinda bad lol....Pretty sure Shield Bro and Lance-cunt are 20 and 21 respectively

Well, the anime did some things differently than both the novel and the manga (I've finished the novels {including the extention ending} and read some of the manga). Like some of the things that were explained weren't supposed to be found out until waaay later (such as the other heroes being from different worlds than the MC). Moreover, that strength he displayed around the guards wasn't supposed to happen, the anime was just spoiling a bit future events

MartinNik said:

That is the ending of the web novel. Is it just mentioned in the LN?
Jan 6, 2019 8:23 AM

Oct 2011
MartinNik said:

That is the ending of the web novel. Is it just mentioned in the LN?

It's not just mentioned - it happens in the LN too but about halfway through all the other stuff that happen. I mean the LN continues beyond where the WN has ended

Jan 6, 2019 8:41 AM

Apr 2015
shanimebib said:
Mohammadalmannai said:

Can you define what timeline you are referring to by saying it to be one of the first isekai?

Let's just forget about classics like .hack, Fushigi Yuugi, InuYasha, Kyo Kara Maoh, Magic Knight Rayearth, Juuni Kokuki, Zero no Tsukaima just from the top of my head.

And then there are all the contemporary ones like Oda Nobuna, Hataraku Maou-sama, Log Horizon, Outbreak Company etc. predate this. Where is the inspiration we are drawing from?

SOrry forgot to say that around the SAO and Isekai jump where they all feel like cheap copies

Also, due to many and I mean, maaany isekais that are released today that it flies over my head that there were Isekais before SAO like Inuyasha and Zero no Tsukaima.
Jan 6, 2019 8:41 AM
Aug 2018
Bro is it just me or does Motoyasu (lance hero) look like a male version of mordred from fate/apocrphya
Jan 6, 2019 9:01 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Yo wtf, i actually loved it. Thats a nice surprise.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 6, 2019 10:20 AM

Apr 2012
Wow...
SonAresan said:
This show must be called

How bout:
Rapist Does Not Dream of Raccoon Girl Senpai

Droves of Bunny Senpai fans will surely find refuge in this anime while waiting for the Movie.
Janethan23Jan 6, 2019 10:59 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 6, 2019 10:26 AM
Dec 2018
uzee said:

Huh? Which novel do you refer to, LN or WN?

IIRC the LN have all the scene you mention though, since the anime is based on LN not WN.
Jan 6, 2019 10:35 AM

Jun 2013
Hmmm.. I've read the LN and could tell that they (of course) had to cut some stuff out for the adaptation. The animation was good but seeing the events played out and knowing what was coming induced a bit of cringe at some places, even though much of it was necessary to build up the story and introduce the anime-only watchers to the whole premise.

Overall though I can't say that I disliked it.. I am looking forward to how they portray things in the future like his early relationship with Raphtalia and the darkness of his revenge, since those are a couple of the biggest (and best) parts of the series. If they try and tone them down for the sake of a bigger audience I think they would be making a grave mistake.

Bring on the future episodes!
Jan 6, 2019 10:59 AM

Aug 2013

Well, I started this series only because Kinema Citrus and as expected - they did great work with art and animation.
It's not bad but I hope that MC won't turn into "badass" idiot permanently.
rsc-plJan 6, 2019 11:55 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 6, 2019 11:30 AM
Oct 2017
Nice episode and pretty good adaptation, some small things were changed but a great episode.
Jan 6, 2019 12:06 PM
Dec 2014
shanimebib said:
Mohammadalmannai said:

I think what he meant was one of the first modern isekai. As in an isekai before the isekai boom that spawned a lot of those shitty isekai (that was 2014 or 2015 I think?). The time this was written was 2012 when "the otaku guy got isekai'd to a game like world to be the chosen hero" was not yet overused and was still a bit fresh.

Although I think this is the first one that used the "the hero got betrayed by the country he's suppose to save" premise. I'm not sure, are there others that predates it?
Huex3Jan 6, 2019 12:10 PM
Jan 6, 2019 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
Huex3 said:
shanimebib said:

I think what he meant was one of the first modern isekai. As in an isekai before the isekai boom that spawned a lot of those shitty isekai (that was 2014 or 2015 I think?). The time this was written was 2012 when "the otaku guy got isekai'd to a game like world to be the chosen hero" was not yet overused and was still a bit fresh.

Although I think this is the first one that used the "the hero got betrayed by the country he's suppose to save" premise. I'm not sure, are there others that predates it?

In WN world? Yes, the betrayal fics date back to 2009. This one just got more popular amongst a mountain of turd.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Jan 6, 2019 1:03 PM

Dec 2015
It was okay. Didn't like the summoning, the other chars + the different versions of Japan stuff. And the game stuff. Also the main was too stupid at the beginning.

Then again: He seemed to learn quickly in adapting his behavior. Other heroes are gone and he'll form his own party (which hopefully chars that are nice - the slave girl looks cute at least) ... and the shield seems to have lots of hidden potential. So I guess the occasional stats screen every now and then - with infos on new shield skills - is okay with me. But would have been better without gaming elements.
Jan 6, 2019 1:25 PM

May 2015
Eh it was Ok, nothing overly special but not garbage either. I guess I'll keep watching it because Seto Asami is in it ,unless it turns into another generic OP main character with his harem show
billybubJan 6, 2019 1:46 PM
Jan 6, 2019 1:53 PM
Nov 2011
ap1001 said:
Huex3 said:

In WN world? Yes, the betrayal fics date back to 2009. This one just got more popular amongst a mountain of turd.

Yeah Shield Hero came at arround the same time as Danmachi, Re:Zero, Konosuba and Slime and Mushoku Tensei(Doesn't have an anime yet). Those were the biggest Web Novels on Shousetsuka ni Narou at around 2012-2015. Also around 2014 people started translating the manga and web novel versions of those series
Jan 6, 2019 2:01 PM
Jul 2007
I wish all anime episodes were double length...anyway, I did not expect that dark turn in the 2nd half. This would have been boring and more cliche if he didn't become a pariah or anti-hero. I hope that bitch gets reckt'd in the worst way possible...should make her into a slave. I got some Re Zero vibes from the MC. I'm only continuing to watch because the show clearly loves to go the dark side, otherwise this would have felt like a Grimgar knock off.
Jan 6, 2019 2:08 PM

Mar 2018
That was a great first episode and this show might just turn out to be really, really good. Don't disappoint me now...
tokidoki921Jan 6, 2019 3:13 PM
Jan 6, 2019 2:16 PM
Aug 2017
Solid animation, great art, interesting story and most important music by Kevin Penkin, thats all I need.
Jan 6, 2019 2:23 PM

Dec 2012
I think that they poorly adapted Naofumi's bitterness from being betrayed. He had some semblance of it, but it was not too noticeable just how angry he was. He was even smiling when he discovered his shield could harvest plants. Other than that, I have no complaints. It was well done. Hopefully they correct that issue in the next episode, because his sudden shift from being happy-go-lucky to a bitter loner is important.
NainJan 6, 2019 2:27 PM
Jan 6, 2019 2:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I was pretty annoyed at just how damn gullible he was when the girl so obviously cheated him out of all his money, but that aside they did a great job at making you feel for the MC and making you hate everyone else in the process, as I'm sure was intended. Definitely left you wanting to see more
Jan 6, 2019 2:49 PM

Oct 2016
ZeRealVortex said:
"You are not the protagonist of this world." Says the side character

It is so funny, that it's already quote of the year xD

btt: the first half was generic dogshit, but the second half was really good, the last scene scarily reminded me of How not to summon a demonlord. slave/master relationship inc.
Jan 6, 2019 4:14 PM
Jan 2018
The first episode is epic to me!

In early scenes, I didn't like the protagonist (bc I hold no brief for weak and loser types) but after he was charged with a crime he turned into a totally different person. I love that "cool bad boy" behaviors on him! :P I can't say much for other characters, we -whose didn't read the light novel- don't know much about them yet.

+

From now on, most hated anime character in the universe:

1- Malty Melromarc

What a bitch-chan!
Jan 6, 2019 4:32 PM
Dec 2015
Moral of the story: "women are bitches"
I feel somewhat attacked by that
Jan 6, 2019 4:34 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
uzee said:
Tokoya said:

MartinNik said:

Now that I think about it, you're right about the material absorbtion thing too....Pretty sure he didn't use that until after Raph joined him (I don't even think he killed one of those orange ball things until she came either)

Even so, I think its a minor change....It'll make things go smoother I suppose
Jan 6, 2019 5:11 PM

Mar 2014
oryo said:

Myne didn't betray Naofumi because she was a woman. She did it because she was a horrible person. No one is telling anyone to go hate all women because one character does something scummy to another.

Jan 6, 2019 5:49 PM
Aug 2018
ichii_1 said:
This is why women do not need equal rights in certain areas, one lie and they ruin anything just because they are women.

Can we just talk about how this is the message the first episode is giving and how it's actually a BAD INFLUENCE to the damn audience?

Like... entertaining value aside, people can like whatever they like... but that's a pretty bad thing for a show to... say? to make you think? I don't know. The worst thing is... this is not the only Isekai show that does that
Jan 6, 2019 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
Was okay first episode I guess. Aside from protagonist being tank nothing about story or setting stands out. It more or less your basic isekai game themed world now with event raids. Even if the matriarchy, the King is still the first higher official of any relevance for majority of earlier arc anyway. The technical stuff such as art animation is pretty good and very consistent. BGM is also quite pleasant.

As for more controversial stuff, the false rape accusation on it's own wouldn't be a real issue on if weren't leading to try justify MC's terrible actions later or making generalization about whole groups of people because of what one person and a bunch assholes did. Because everyone outside his immediate party is worse than him or ignorant so he's right by default. Setup allows everything to feed into his worldview and without him getting called out on some of it.

SuccHunter said:
oryo said:

Myne didn't betray Naofumi because she was a woman. She did it because she was a horrible person. No one is telling anyone to go hate all women because one character does something scummy to another.

This correct, but don't expect much nuance from the story. It should be an obvious thing but the story tries to frame it otherwise and justify his own terrible actions because of it. Oh there certain fans of this series that kind of message appeals to.
Iron_MawJan 6, 2019 5:57 PM
Jan 6, 2019 6:06 PM

Oct 2012
R0rack said:
ichii_1 said:
This is why women do not need equal rights in certain areas, one lie and they ruin anything just because they are women.

Can we just talk about how this is the message the first episode is giving and how it's actually a BAD INFLUENCE to the damn audience?

No it's not. You're assuming the audience has no brain. Do you think people think this way with every bad person they see in a book or show? They just take one trait, like their sex, skin-color or whatnot, and assume that the author is making a statement about all people with that trait?
Jan 6, 2019 6:35 PM

Oct 2010
Yay, I did watch it!

Not going to tackle the moral issues here since it's quite beaten. I'm just going to say that regardless of that the scene of the false rape accusation is just a special kind of bad manipulation with every side character playing the exact role to awake the intended feelings in the MC, in a way that feels absolutely cheesy and dumb. And the resulting rage of Naofumi isn't any better. It's somehow entertaining to watch, but it's rooted on this scene and that hurts it.

The problem of this episode is that, if it tried to make me sympathize with Naofumi, this wasn't the right path. If it tried to just make me empathize with him, this is way too heavy-handed, and yet it tries to build emotionally significant moments that don't feel deserved. And if it tried to make a political discourse... well, better not touch that side.

At least the visual aspects are on point. The soundtrack could do better though, but it's not the fault of the tracks but how and when they are framed.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

194 by Vinnicivs »»
Feb 24, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

543 by Addisonchim »»
Feb 19, 10:13 AM

» so why does he keep enslaving girls? ( 1 2 )

Nyron - Feb 5

97 by Frogdude59 »»
Feb 9, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2019

297 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 3, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2019

439 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 3, 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.