Dec 27, 2018 1:29 AM
Jul 2018
so does anybody read this manhwa?
Dec 27, 2018 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
I do. I like making bad decisions.
Dec 27, 2018 7:39 AM
Apr 2016
I did read some of it. Personally, out of mangas/manhwas/etc that I read, it's one of my favorites, it's dark and enjoyable.
Dec 27, 2018 10:28 AM

Dec 2010
Would not go near it with a 10 foot pole way too disturbing for me.
Dec 27, 2018 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
tried it long ago, instant regret 0/10 would not recommend.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Dec 27, 2018 6:54 PM

May 2016
i started to when it was first released and i thought it was really bad...
the fandom makes it worse

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Dec 27, 2018 10:35 PM

Feb 2015
it's not a manwha it's a webtoon.
Dec 27, 2018 10:59 PM

May 2016
TomDay said:
it's not a manwha it's a webtoon.

seems like the same thing ?_?

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Dec 28, 2018 5:34 AM

Feb 2017
cant find it in any manga reading app with readable quality...so have not.

Dec 28, 2018 9:23 AM

Dec 2016
not caught up yet, but i'm rereading it atm. good stuff even if it's not quite right.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Dec 28, 2018 11:07 AM

Feb 2015
pure said:

seems like the same thing ?_?

no, koreans use manwha to refer to physical comic books, which is a dying industry. you'd be pretty damn hard pressed to find a korean who refers webtoon as manwha.
Dec 28, 2018 3:23 PM

Mar 2016
I used to read each chapter before they were even released, and I was a hardcore fan of it. I lost interest in it after a certain incredibly unrealistic chapter. I've recently picked it up again.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Jan 7, 2019 11:15 AM

Jun 2013
I used to like reading it but haven't lately. I don't really like dealing with the fujoshis that think that's what relationship goals are, it's pretty fucked up.
It's actually good as a psychological manga, not a yaoi at all.
Jan 7, 2019 12:05 PM
Mar 2017
Killing stalking brought me and one of my best friends way closer so I guess I can thank Koogi for that?
Jan 7, 2019 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
I did for awhile. It's sth i'd recommend, but not to anybody.
Jan 7, 2019 1:41 PM

Feb 2011
Roughly 80% of the commenters in this thread are female.. Coincidence? Heh. Somehow /r/rapekink comes to mind as a similar paralel. Love you girls <3
Closer.
Jan 7, 2019 2:09 PM

Aug 2018
I do! I'm on chapter 35, and for some reason can't rediscover it anywhere on the webs.

It's such a twisted story. I do not ship the main characters. It's beyond me why anyone would even think to...

╔════════════════ • • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

╚════════════════ • • ════════════════╝
Jan 7, 2019 2:34 PM

Apr 2015
I read it a long time ago and haven't catch up on it. There're many things I like for psychological crime story but it's not for everyone.
Jan 7, 2019 7:21 PM

Jul 2017
I'm currently reading it and I think that it's not for everybody. There are deep psychological problems with the main characters, and I'm more interested in the manipulation aspect of the webtoon rather than the yaoi portion.
It's a bloody, gory mess of a webtoon, but if you can handle it, and see the deeper meaning in it, then by all means give it a shot.
I'm caught up and right now it is becoming a tad bit repetitive, but I hope it'll go somewhere in the near future.

“The essence of good deeds and evil deeds are the same.
They’re both no more than a person’s actions to make up for a defect in themselves.”

-Yashiro Gaku (Erased)
Jan 8, 2019 6:58 PM

Feb 2011
Back in my previous post I had ignorantly, not even realized this is yaoi to boot! Woe is me. I'm just going to put myself out there and be stupid but, I have one question, do any of you realize that the feminine guy is actually you?
Closer.
Jan 8, 2019 7:27 PM

Jul 2017
@ZaBici EXCUSE ME WHAT

If Bum is actually the reader, then who is Sangwoo?
Peer pressure perhaps?

They’re both no more than a person’s actions to make up for a defect in themselves.”

-Yashiro Gaku (Erased)
Jan 8, 2019 7:41 PM

Feb 2011
Willow said:
@ZaBici EXCUSE ME WHAT

If Bum is actually the reader, then who is Sangwoo?
Peer pressure perhaps?

You lost me, but i'm intrigued, how is Sangwoo peer pressure?
Closer.
Jan 8, 2019 7:52 PM

Jul 2017
@ZaBici
Well at least in school settings, party culture is glorified and pretty popular, like Sangwoo. Bum has fallen in love with Sangwoo's exterior, only really liking him from afar without actually getting to know him. Eventually, he gets involved with Sangwoo, and gets whisked along with his schemes.
I could go more into it, but after u said that Bum was actually representative of myself, aka the reader, I pondered over what Sangwoo would be in relation to that, and peer pressure was the first thing that popped into my head. Of course,

-Yashiro Gaku (Erased)
Jan 8, 2019 8:19 PM

Feb 2011
@Willow
Unfortunately can't follow through with the spoilers but caught a glimpse of what's he made do before closing it back XD. (Currently on Chapter 8)
It's an interesting direction you went there, but I was going for something more literal not a personification. Do you not watch the manga for the romance? I feel that's the main subject.
LE: Also to clarify, when I said "you" I meant it as women, because it's the targeted audience. As a reader, there's really no limit to what you can identify but I was going strictly for the targeted audience. You guys :D
ZaBiciJan 8, 2019 8:23 PM
Closer.
Jan 8, 2019 8:24 PM

Jul 2017
@Zabici
Oh man... at first it was cuz I wanted to see where it was gonna go, but now not even remotely. The further you read, the more you realize the romance is there as a way to connect the two characters and have their lives intertwined. The romance is kinda like an excuse for them to be near each other, while so much other stuff is happening.

-Yashiro Gaku (Erased)
Jan 8, 2019 8:28 PM

Aug 2016
Just got caught up with the woman next door.

Was gonna check this one out until I saw the Yaoi tag.
Jan 8, 2019 8:48 PM

Feb 2011
@Willow Hah! Precisely! Thanks for that. I'll just leave you with this, men see woman on woman sexually, nothing more; Women fantasize about man on man, boy on man.. through the romance that develops, never sexually or at the most very little.

Anyway, question still stands and I'm curious for anyone that's willing to feedback. Do you realize that the feminine guy is actually you?
Closer.
Jan 11, 2019 1:30 AM

Jun 2013
-PotatoChip- said:

That's absolutely my favourite ship too! What a coincidence.
Jan 11, 2019 2:08 AM

Oct 2018
I did. I think I've stopped on Chapter 14 :)
What chapter are you on?
I only started reading because of a friend on MAL Si-Ran
it's very disturbing stuff,I haven't seen anything so fucked up :D

That's the first manhwa I ever read honestly.
Now I'm thinking I should go back to it haha XD
Mila91Jan 11, 2019 2:16 AM

Jan 11, 2019 1:26 PM

Sep 2018
Yes, the fandom of this series sucks hardcore, but if you are somewhat mature and can appreciate the nuances of the fucked up psychology and relationship dynamics, you will enjoy it on a much deeper level.
Jan 11, 2019 1:33 PM

Sep 2018
JFuji said:
Just got caught up with the woman next door.

Was gonna check this one out until I saw the Yaoi tag.

Honestly, even though this story is about a relationship between two men, and there are a fair amount of sex scenes (but not a ton), the story is really more about the psychological dynamics in an unhealthy relationship more than it is a love story. Personally I enjoy it on that level moreso than I do like, "omg these bois are so cute this is so cute" type of regular yaoi shit. I'd like to think that a regular dude could enjoy this series if he enjoys dark psychological stuff dealing with trauma and violence, but I'm not totally sure I can convince a man to read through gay sex scenes for the story. Lol
Jan 17, 2020 6:24 PM
Dec 2019
Yeah it's not Yaoi and definitely got the wrong fandom. Definitely skip this if you wanna don't harm your eyes, it's a abusive relationship and should be seen as such, such as Character Yoon getting therapy whilst Character Sang getting life long prison.
Jan 19, 2020 5:21 AM
Jul 2018
artsp said:
Yeah it's not Yaoi and definitely got the wrong fandom. Definitely skip this if you wanna don't harm your eyes, it's a abusive relationship and should be seen as such, such as Character Yoon getting therapy whilst Character Sang getting life long prison.

It is yaoi since it shows the sexual relationship of two men. Some of you people think that yaoi are supposed to be romance but its not.
Jan 19, 2020 10:25 AM
Dec 2019
lavah said:
artsp said:

It is yaoi since it shows the sexual relationship of two men. Some of you people think that yaoi are supposed to be romance but its not.

I guess. Yaoi are imo supposed to be healthy and with consent, not abusive and with the abusive one not even being gay, but homophobic.
Jun 27, 2020 10:50 PM
May 2020
I’m reading it right now and at first I really enjoyed it but it got a little weird and I didn’t really like when the story stopped focusing on the two. I think it should’ve focus wayyy more on their interesting relationship rather than events that went on.
Jun 28, 2020 3:37 AM
May 2020
paradoxialutopia said:
I’m reading it right now and at first I really enjoyed it but it got a little weird and I didn’t really like when the story stopped focusing on the two. I think it should’ve focus wayyy more on their interesting relationship rather than events that went on.

Ummmm, what are you talking about? What, did you want to see more abuse and rape? The abusive relationship was going nowhere anymore.
The whole comic already focused on it the whole time.
It was actually the exact opposite, because the Author kept focusing on that, it lost its tension due to Seungbae, who had much more screentime at the beginning, barely getting screentime later on.
enopgJun 28, 2020 3:41 AM
Aug 31, 2020 1:24 AM
Mar 2020
Killing Stalking is my very first ever Manga I read I read it on mangarock. Literally, cried at the ending vv solid manga and I love it so much forever literally nothing bad bout it. It like, its a topic you dont get to see much in anime or manga overall and it brang something new it had a bit of everything for everyone it mixed ecchi, horror, thriller, even an occasional joke here or there. Legit, just a very good Manga characters had there individual trauma and sangwoo and yoonbum deserve much better than this
Aug 31, 2020 10:37 AM
May 2020
That's kinda bias. There was tons of stuff bad about it, plotholes, retcons, etc.
Ecchi...? If rape counts as ecchi then I guess so.
Sangwoo doesn't deserve anything good, the motherfu**er abused, raped and slaughtered people without remorse and abused and raped Bum severely. Funny how it's always the Fujoshis sympathizing with the piece of sh*t but then hate Bum's Uncle even though Sangwoo is worse and homophobic.

And it's a Manhwa, not Manga.
enopgAug 31, 2020 10:43 AM
Sep 25, 2020 10:19 PM
Sep 2020
This manga is so good in a fucked up way. Like you know they shouldn't end up together and that Sangwoo (male protagonist) should go to jail for all the killin. But in a way the two are perfect for each other( even though Sangwoo isn't actually gay) but there's that feeling that, they find shelter within each other, away from the whole world. It's just sad that in the end they both died but the ending for me is the perfect way to end it. They both kept their promise of dying together.
Sep 26, 2020 6:40 AM
May 2020
boke-_- said:
This manga is so good in a fucked up way. Like you know they shouldn't end up together and that Sangwoo (male protagonist) should go to jail for all the killin. But in a way the two are perfect for each other( even though Sangwoo isn't actually gay) but there's that feeling that, they find shelter within each other, away from the whole world. It's just sad that in the end they both died but the ending for me is the perfect way to end it. They both kept their promise of dying together.

1.Sangwoo would actually get the death sentence for his Serial Killings and Abuse and Rape on Bum. Death Sentences are a thing in South Korea.
2.I disagree that "the two are perfect for each other or find shelter within each other away from the whole world".
That's not how it started, ended or was the purpose of this. Sangwoo broke his legs with a sledgehammer, regularly beat and raped him and only saw him as replacement of his mom throughout the entire story. I don't see how both are perfect for each other when it's a abusive relationship where the Abuser is a narcissistic, homophobic Abuser, Rapist and Serial Killer while the other one is a beyond traumatized borderline who gets abused by everyone. Sangwoo never gave a damn about Bum and would have killed him at the end of it wasn't for Seungbae.
3.They both didn't die. Sangwoo did, yes, but Bum's fate is unknown and the Author answered a while ago on Twitter on the question whether Bum died or not that he didn't. I'm glad that he didn't. Idk why so many want him to die as well just because Sangwoo died. Bum deserves better than dying together with his Abuser and Rapist who never loved him. And it's not like Bum ever liked the promise of dying together, he was at utter shock when Sangwoo suggested that.
Nov 4, 2020 1:22 PM
Nov 2019
when i was reading this it was okay, pretty enjoyable and thrilling. but this wasn't the type of book that stuck with me after i read it, it was just "yay i finished it". over time i keep debating whether it was actually good or not, i can't remember if i enjoyed it as much as i think i did. Its just confusing because it wasn't a chore to read but it also wasn't amazement after i finished it. Or it is just because my standards are too high from reading aku no hana.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Killing Stalking Chapter 67 Discussion

CandyRat - Jun 27, 2020

28 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 29, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Killing Stalking Chapter 63 Discussion

CandyRat - Jun 26, 2020

2 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 29, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Killing Stalking Chapter 27 Discussion

CandyRat - Jun 17, 2020

9 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 28, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Killing Stalking Chapter 23 Discussion

_fujoshi - May 24, 2020

6 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 28, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Killing Stalking Chapter 66 Discussion

CandyRat - Jun 27, 2020

1 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 18, 2023 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.