Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 48 Discussion

Dec 26, 2018 7:09 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really did not expect this turn, much less that the farewell that was said was something like ... I think the author missed another great opportunity

Mar 31, 2019 3:23 AM

Damn he quit his job..like that means that he isn't even concerned about his family debt now or something... respect..

Apr 2, 2019 8:07 PM

Damn, what an intense Chapter this was!

Futarou has decided to call it quits and lash on to the father, surely didn’t expect such a development. Resolution to Nino and Yotsuba’s cases were very good, glad to see it end on a high. Moving on, he was so relieved that the 5 got together but it’s nice to see him step up like this however there’s no doubt he’s missing the big image here and definitely underestimating his worth to the girls. I’m sure the girls will not take this sudden development nicely, looking forward to seeing what’s next!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 10, 2019 8:47 AM

Well this was a sentimental chapter. The sisters being their usual self again and Fuutarou resigning. Hmm..

The chat with the quints' father though. I guess he wants to help the Nakano family in any way he can. What a lad ~

And now it's time for the final exams

Apr 18, 2019 5:27 AM

Shit got serious.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.

Feb 14, 6:28 PM

Damn, Fuutarou stop being teacher? and also look.

Preview MangaManga Store