Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 27, 2018 9:19 PM

Apr 2015
Am I in love? Hmm...

Nope, I'm in bed.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Dec 27, 2018 10:43 PM

Nov 2011
Nope. Haven’t been in love for a few years now. Hard to imagine it happening again tbh.

Dec 27, 2018 11:48 PM

Jun 2015
nope, dont exactly want to, but wouldnt exactly mind it
Dec 28, 2018 1:37 AM

Nov 2016
Nope. Kinda want to be, but there's no one worth being in love with at the moment, sadly.
・゚☆✧you were like a glass and I always melted in you

Dec 28, 2018 3:12 AM

Jan 2009
voodo0 said:
have felt lust before but never love. people usually mistaking this into something more.
It depends on the stage for me. At the beginning, I can easily feel lust for a girl/woman. But when I grow attached to/fond of her, my lust decreases. I have not reached the stage yet in which my lust would increase again so that I would only long for her body when it comes to lust, because it has never come to a (love) relationship.

At this stage, I might be more in a state of infatuation, but the biggest telling sign for me so far that I might be in love is that I can't picture her in my head, even though I can immediately recognize her in person or on a photo.

voodo0 said:
i believe strong feelings require time to blossom, the phrase 'i love you' is overused and begin to lose its value.
I completely agree with that, though it also depends on the language you're using. You wouldn't use "aishiteru" or "je t'adore" for every single crush you have, but only once you're at the stage to be actually in a (longer) romantic relationship with them. Aside from that, showing feelings through my actions is something I would prefer as long as I'm not close enough to the other person.
NoboruDec 28, 2018 3:20 AM
Dec 28, 2018 4:19 AM
Jul 2018
Yes, I'm in love with Suwa right now <3
And also Twelve <3 :')
Dec 28, 2018 5:36 AM

Dec 2018
Hell yeah I am! Love feels like too weak of a word.
Dec 28, 2018 5:42 AM

Jul 2017
I don't feel any love towards anybody right now. Idk why but I have become ignorant of others' feelings.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Dec 28, 2018 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
Yes. Love is the greatest feeling. It isn't directed toward a person right now. At least it isn't directed toward a person knowingly.
Dec 28, 2018 9:31 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
are you in love right now?
I wuv many things, but the one I love the most is a real girl.

is there specific traits you like or just a general feeling?
Woooow :blush: she's adorable, she's sloppy, she's soft, she's shiny fluffy, she's wonderful, and she dances, and she's adorable

was it gradual or instant?
gradual I believe because my love towards her didn't strike me so much and it's slowly fading now

is it unrequited? or is there a shot? or don't know yet?
unrequited, if there was a shot I must have taken it :x

do you want to scream the name of the person you love at the ocean?
yeeeeeee imma gonna just do that

Dec 28, 2018 9:37 AM

Nov 2016
I'm in love with myself. Just looking in the mirror gives me a hard on.
Dec 28, 2018 12:47 PM

Jan 2009
Lolsebca said:
I wuv many things, but the one I love the most is a real girl.
The real one is always the best.

Lolsebca said:
Woooow :blush: she's adorable, she's sloppy, she's soft, she's shiny fluffy, she's wonderful, and she dances, and she's adorable
I see that your mind is not working 100% properly, because you've repeated yourself with "she's adorable", so that's another possible telling sign of whether you are in love. What makes you think that she's adorable? Is it a feeling, how she appears, or something of her character or personality?

Dancing is always good.

Also, a quick question, but can you visualize her in your mind without looking at a picture of her, first, and has that changed with time?
Dec 28, 2018 1:14 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
@noboru
She's adorable because she acts charmingly, she seems always to be bored and sleepy, that in itself is pretty cute, and her smile is the sun of my day. She follows the fashion and wishes to work in this domain. I want to befriend her, that'd already be good enough for me. No because I want to befriend most *important* people closely.
She danced pretty cool too.

I suck at visualizing visages in my mind but I know her traits, because I remember her perfectly. The memory is so vivid and linked to happiness. I don't believe this has changed... Yet now the idealizing fades off and I believe I see her more widely as a person...

Dec 28, 2018 2:18 PM

Mar 2016
yeeee been in love with myself forever, i dont need any1 else
Dec 28, 2018 4:44 PM

Nov 2018
ehhhh... yeah been in love and didn't end well, and before those times was rejection upon rejection so have given up on seeing if a woman likes me in that way, if she truly does come and tell me, had my head messed with by women over the years too much already to dive back in and make the first move, need my insecurities put to rest by their confession of love, but I seriously doubt that'll happen so... gonna probably die alone, but hey-ho maybe I'll get proven wrong [I hope]
Dec 28, 2018 6:46 PM

Sep 2012
1) Are you in love right now?
Yep. With @breeze- ~

2) Is there specific traits you like or just a general feeling?
More of a general feeling.

3) Was it gradual or instant?
Gradual.

4) Is it unrequited?
Nope.

5) Do you want to scream the name of the person you love at the ocean?
Screaming takes too much effort.
Dec 29, 2018 1:24 AM

Oct 2013
I love to be in-love right now but my heart isn't in the right place at the moment.
Dec 29, 2018 5:07 AM
Feb 2011
Yes.

All the feelings, all the traits.

Instant, from the moment I was conceived.

Uhm, the feeling's mutual!

I love screaming my name out loud anywhere. Makes me feel like a pokemon too, and that makes it feel even better.
Dec 29, 2018 6:21 AM

Dec 2018

No, I have a crush on someone but I wouldn't say I'm in love.

Just a general feeling, she's just very beautiful even though she's much older than me.

Gradual.

Unrequited, there is no shot, for many reasons.

No.
Dec 29, 2018 6:28 AM

Jan 2009
@Lolsebca: a smile can be a very effective weapon to make someone fall for them. Sounds like a sympathetic girl ^^

What I also find adorable is when the lady makes mistakes, but doesn't let herself feel down, instead tries again and again, and then succeeds and smiles as bright as the sun.

Seems like you must truly like her if you want a (deep) friendship even if you cannot get into a relationship with her. I feel the same with the girl I'm into. Though I wonder whether there can be any deep friendship once either of us would be in a love relationship and by "deep friendship", I don't mean shallow companionship where after the dancing courses are over, we would at most congratulate each others for special events and maybe write to each other here and there.
That's why a romantic relationship sounds like the only viable option to keep someone from the opposite sex in a deep friendship.

Have you danced with her? I can say that while watching girls how they dance can look cool, it's when you dance with them is when you can feel whether or not some girl is special.

Then it's different for me. I can fairly well picture faces in my mind. Aside from getting the exact shade of the eye or hair (or sometimes: the whole color), how the form of the visage looks like is pretty accurate in my mind. But once I feel infatuation for a girl/woman, no matter how much I know about her traits, I can't picture her in my mind, even when I can immediately recognize her. Haven't found a scientific explanation for that phenomenon, but from the theories I've read, it's a sign of having high expectations of someone and/or that one is idolizing them.

The idealizing fades away, because the hormones don't last forever. It would be interesting for another topic though to get to know how others have dealt with the change in their hormones through their romantic relationship(s).
Dec 29, 2018 6:39 AM
Dec 29, 2018 6:42 AM

Mar 2018
Nope,don't have a crush on anyone either.
Dec 30, 2018 6:21 PM
Jul 2018
no but i wish i was because it's such a beautiful feeling
Dec 30, 2018 10:00 PM

Sep 2013
1) Are you in love right now?
yea, with @mookster

2) Is there specific traits you like or just a general feeling?
both

3) Was it gradual or instant?
gradual

4) Is it unrequited?
surprisingly not

5) Do you want to scream the name of the person you love at the ocean?
no
Dec 31, 2018 1:17 AM

May 2013
I feel like once you've been in love once you never fall out of love. At least I don't. Maybe that's bad.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 31, 2018 9:40 AM

Apr 2013
Yeah, though it's quite bittersweet in my case since it's a feeling that makes me happy and also sad, cause alas I have many flaws that kinda make me want to refrain from loving them but I just... yeah I want to be with them tbh even if my odds seem low.

*Tim Buckley's Happy Sad starts playing*

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Dec 31, 2018 9:50 AM
Apr 2018
No, I don't know her well yet so I guess it's more like a "crush"... I'd like to know her better though but I find it hard to talk to her naturally.
Dec 31, 2018 12:46 PM

Apr 2012
Yes, I'm in love with myself and my heterosexual life partner. Whom I've known for 4 years now.
Dec 31, 2018 2:47 PM

May 2011
I don't even like anyone in the normal way at this point.
Dec 31, 2018 3:09 PM

Oct 2015
I'm in love with my left hand. Yes, I'm a lefty.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Dec 31, 2018 3:19 PM

Apr 2018
I remember when it was very easy for me to fall in love. It was a strange feeling, but that in turn motivated me too much because I had someone to love. I had the opportunity to love and be loved a lot of times, and I have wasted them.

Already in these times, I am not very interested in love as I did years ago. Yes, I am very young, but I have reasons why I do not; and I think that if it is achieved, it will bring obstacles in certain objectives that I want to fulfill for the future. The best thing I do is just make friends and maintain a fairly normal composure...

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Jan 3, 2019 5:25 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Thankfully, no. Falling in love with someone would ruin me.
Jan 3, 2019 5:42 AM
Jul 2018
CatSoul said:
Am I in love? Hmm...

Nope, I'm in bed.

This^
Seriously though. I am, but it's not all angel trumpets and cherry blossoms anymore. It just is. Maybe I'm jaded.
Jan 3, 2019 9:16 AM

Jul 2016
I don't even know if I'm able to love someone lol

I remember back then, no one would play with me.
I was always alone.
~Jian Yi
Jan 4, 2019 4:50 AM
Aug 2018
Looking through the post I feel envious because lots of people here have or had girlfriends and/ or boyfriends.

I want to be in love, but its not really working for me
Jan 6, 2019 7:49 AM

Dec 2017
Yeeeeees, with my boyfriend!
At first I was in awe of how unique he is and how upfront he could be with no filter, but also caring. His values matched mine and the mental compatibility before we met was phenomenal. We could go from topic to topic and speak on the phone for 7+hours without getting tired or bored. He's the first person I felt like really wanted to know all of me, he had so many questions for me that i'd never been asked before or even thought someone would be interested in. The days leading up to meeting was when I knew I felt something I never had before with someone. I had worries just before meeting about whether our compatibility would be the same IRL as it was online, but that disappeared the instant we seen each other.

My old philosophy about love was that it was something you worked hard at, but he showed me that it isn't love that takes the hard work. The love comes naturally and it's the relationship that takes the work. That simple revelation made things click for me like it never has. eeeeek

The feelings are mutual, so that's a bloody plus! and I definitely get these moments where I feel like I'm going to burst.
TeapotswagJun 17, 2021 11:25 AM
eek!
Jan 6, 2019 8:40 AM

Mar 2014
it's hard to describe what exactly i'm feeling rn. idk if my feeling this time is really a love or just a curiosity. what interests me the most is her realistic comments about stuff we're talking about, she made me thinking more realistic. idk, i think it was instant, i don't remember since when i feel interested to her tbh. don't know yet if it's really love or just part of my curiosity about her. when i love someone, their name will be always there on my mind, even when i sleep.
Jan 6, 2019 10:49 AM

Jul 2014
are you in love right now? Very much so.

is there specific traits you like or just a general feeling? Um, I would say a little of both. At first, it was just a general feeling since we were friends for many years first. But, we just decided to try things out since we noticed a spark between us after physically hanging out for the first time in like 5 years (it had always been video chatting and playing games online together before that). After getting together, though, traits I didn't realize I liked about him started sprouting up in abundance.

was it gradual or instant? Extremely gradual. It was almost 10 years in the making.

is it unrequited? or is there a shot? or don't know yet? We're already in a relationship.

do you want to scream the name of the person you love at the ocean? LOL, I mean, I would, but I'm nowhere near the ocean right now. Can I use a lake instead? There are plenty of those around here.
Jan 8, 2019 3:26 AM
Nov 2018
Yes in Love with Korean Drama (My Ahjussi) at the moment. That's about it!
Jan 8, 2019 3:57 AM

Nov 2017
Yes. There is this pretty cheeseburger pizza.

There are this sexy curves ya know? I also like the way how it smeels, how that pizza gently satisfies my appetite.

Instant. No doubt.

I'd definitely order that pizza again.

I would without a feeling of shame.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Jan 8, 2019 2:07 PM
Jan 2019
I think of fallen hard for a good friend of mine, not that I'd have the confidence to tell them that. Our friends think that the feels are mutual (or more told me they think he likes me and I sort of had a panic attack in the toilets rather than admitting I liked them also) but if they do like me they aren't exactly the type to say.

Hopefully I can get the courage to tell them, it's just I've never had that much luck and have had bad experiences so keep telling myself it won't go my way...
I presume I'm not the only one who's in this kind of sitch?
Jan 8, 2019 2:33 PM

Nov 2014
I am, which is weird because couple of months ago i'd never imagine myself in a legitimate love-filled relationship. Also we should take into consideration that people have different opinions about the whole lovey-dovey thing; for some it's just an attraction while for others it's something supernatural.
"Every form of information transfer seems better when couched in the language of storytelling."
Jan 9, 2019 6:58 PM

Jul 2015
No

We look perfect on paper so I'm sticking around to either learn the lesson that perfect on paper doesn't mean things will work or that patience and going slow in relationships is worth luls

There was instant physical chemistry indeed hueh

Dunno how I feel yet!

No, I'm bad at yelling
☆ V E L V E T  (ハジメました) feel free to add/comment!

anime_list | BN_ID: #1404 | LoL: mmredvelvet

let's eat good food and play games together ~
Jan 9, 2019 7:11 PM
Jul 2018
What type of love where talking about.
I love my friends, even roommate whom I love like brother.
And I also love my cat as if she’s was my kid.
But romantically not at the moment.
Dec 3, 2019 11:33 AM

Aug 2014
Yes I am in love in the romantic kind of way
Dec 3, 2019 11:36 AM

Jul 2015

I'm in love with my car <3
Dec 3, 2019 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
There is a girl that I have crush on

but it would be great if she was not fictional..
Dec 3, 2019 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
Not now and I hope not in the near future too.
Although I'm not sure weather it was really love or not but they were at least strong and lasting feelings.

Both of the times it happened were unrequited, they hurt a lot, left permanent damage (probably not, but I'd need therapy) and took from 3 to 4 years without meeting the girl to get over them.

I definitly don't want to go through that again, also I can't stand how much of an idiot I am in front of a girl I like.
Dec 3, 2019 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
yes

IM IN LUH WIT DA COCO

unrequited :(
Dec 4, 2019 9:49 AM

Jan 2018
kinda not into anybody from around my area, I've only had like 2 boyfriends and they didn't last long unfortunately. Im kinda quiet so I kinda mind my own business and I have a few close friends and my bros from my job.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
24 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

667 by Crawlie »»
43 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - 11 hours ago

23 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 8 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
1 hour ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

35 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.