Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 23, 2018 3:11 PM
Anime Young Man

*emotional guitar plucking begins to play with a zoom-in camera shot on your face*

are you in love right now?

is there specific traits you like or just a general feeling?

was it gradual or instant?

is it unrequited? or is there a shot? or don't know yet?

do you want to scream the name of the person you love at the ocean?

MAL's Alcoholics

Mogu-sama said:
Alcohol is an unnatural technology

Dec 23, 2018 3:21 PM
Meme Master

Yes. So many things to love. Gradual. We flirt all the time and have made many plans for the future, so I'd say it's going well. I have no desire to scream anyone's name...at least not at the ocean.

Dec 23, 2018 3:26 PM

No, and I don't think I will be for a while. I don't put myself out there in real life when it comes to this. I am very passive when it comes to trying to get in to a relationship, usually I just befriend people because it is easier and don't say anything if I catch feelings (which happens a decent amount).

#AntiSadMadokaGang

Dec 23, 2018 3:37 PM
Anime Young Man

Taylor3112 said:
No, and I don't think I will be for a while. I don't put myself out there in real life when it comes to this. I am very passive when it comes to trying to get in to a relationship, usually I just befriend people because it is easier and don't say anything if I catch feelings (which happens a decent amount).

I would prefer a more passive approach but that doesn't seem to be working for me, haha. going out to find love seem unnatural to me.
MAL's Alcoholics

Mogu-sama said:

Dec 23, 2018 3:43 PM

Nope. I'd have to meet someone first, and I don't know when that's going to happen, if it ever does.

I've been living on my own for the past few weeks, and I was hoping to get outside, go places and meet people, but it's winter, and I don't want to go outside while it's cold, because there's snow everywhere, which sucks.

Dec 23, 2018 3:45 PM
SAUCE

not right now
used to
i could still remember this is her favorite song

Dec 23, 2018 3:46 PM

AnimeFreak-San said:
Taylor3112 said:

I would prefer a more passive approach but that doesn't seem to be working for me, haha. going out to find love seem unnatural to me.

Yeah, it does feel unnatural. Even if people flirt with me I don't know how to take it because I can't tell if they're just being friendly or trying to engage with me and don't want to take it the wrong way. I feel like I am on a time limit as well as I after University is done with, the chances will be even smaller.

#AntiSadMadokaGang

Dec 23, 2018 3:50 PM

Yeahh, it was slow though, it took like 6 years of being friends for either of us to admit it lol.

At least he admitted it first, it would've taken another 6 years for me to say it first.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 23, 2018 4:00 PM
Oingo Boingo ~

I've been in a committed relationship for a year now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd love to see inside your mind, to tear it all apart;
To cut you open with a knife
And find your sacred heart.
I'd love to take your satin dolls and
Tear them all to shreds.
I'd love to mess your pretty hair;
I'd love to see you dead!
❤️ Mine. ❤️

Dec 23, 2018 4:02 PM
Anime Young Man

BackstageMage said:
Yeahh, it was slow though, it took like 6 years of being friends for either of us to admit it lol.

At least he admitted it first, it would've taken another 6 years for me to say it first.

this is something that I kind of want.
MAL's Alcoholics

Mogu-sama said:

Dec 23, 2018 5:04 PM
ドリフト

not anymore i'm not :x

i just got out of a relationship so i don't see myself falling in love or being in love anytime soon

of the days that i have lived… only
those i spent with you seemed
real

· ʚ  ☾  ɞ ·

Dec 23, 2018 6:06 PM

Yes, I'm in love with Kid Milli's music ❤

Dec 23, 2018 6:13 PM

I am not, no. I find myself realizing the difference between love and lust quite often. It's been a long time since I've felt that actual feeling.

Dec 23, 2018 7:08 PM

No and I doubt I ever will be. Well, it depends on what you'd consider the distinction between lust and love. Or whether there is a difference in the first place.

I envy those who do "catch feelings" though. It sounds fulfilling and purposeful. Then again, I'm sure there are those who envy my situation as low on pressure and secure.

Dec 23, 2018 7:12 PM

I'm in love with my 2 boyfriends.

also i'm in love with the character limit

Dec 23, 2018 7:14 PM
粉ミルク♡

Yep, I'm in love with the last Yonezu kenshi's single. <3

Dec 23, 2018 7:32 PM

Nope. I normally always an friends with someone 6+ months before I find myself falling for then...if I do, which is really rare. The traits that I'm always attracted to are independence, ambitious, sassiness, and boyishness, if that's even a word. So far its never worked out for me cuz they dont care about relationships :D just my type

Dec 23, 2018 8:31 PM

yikes, don't zoom into my face hides

i don't think i've ever been in love - what is love anyways?
big thonk matter that my brain doesn't get yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

she was the type to fall in love with
the moon, and everything that was
beautifully unreachable.   ──

♩ ♪

Dec 23, 2018 9:50 PM

I'm learning to love myself!

I've been in love and out. However, I've gave up on relationships because I eventually got tired of wasting my time on something so unimportant. Not to say that romantics aren't a good thing!

Life can be strange, sometimes. So who knows?

There is more than one kind of love, and those are the loves I put to practice nowadays.

Starting with myself. Which means, taking care of myself just as much as others.

Feeling: Happeh
Watching: Inuyasha
Eating: Two eggs w/maple, two hawaiin toasts w/ strawberry jelly & butter
Drinking: Coffee w/ sweet cream & ground cinnamon
Reading: The Wizard's Daughter

Dec 23, 2018 10:13 PM

No I'm not, unsurprisingly. Most every girl I encounters is the same, and I see nothing of value in a relationship.

Dec 23, 2018 11:27 PM

Not really, I don't usually see anyone besides a few friends and coworkers. Whenever I go out it's usually to do something, like swim laps at beach or whatever, so never really chat with strangers.

Dec 23, 2018 11:36 PM

Nope. I’ve never really loved anyone. Currently I’m struggling with a lot of things including questioning and trying to figure out my sexuality and gender identity. I’d like to be able to love myself first before I go loving other people.

Also I’m a pretty indepedant person and I have other things I really love doing that take up my time, like art. I’m not looking for a relationship really. So if I love anything right now, it’s my hobbies.

Dec 23, 2018 11:41 PM

Broke up with my girlfriend last year, that relationship was the closest thing I've had to love. Aside from this, unfortunately not.

Dec 24, 2018 12:10 AM

Yes, I am. It was gradual, although since the beginning my heart was "weak" when in contact with the person, it just got "worse"

It just scared me a bit because it was and still is too intense. And it is reciprocal.

Dec 24, 2018 12:59 AM

Getting there..
let it destroy me
i luv that bitch

Dec 24, 2018 1:10 AM

not at the moment, most of my past relationships left a sour taste in my mouth so i'm particularly picky these days

Dec 24, 2018 1:31 AM

i'm not, when i look back at when i was i hated it too.

???????

Dec 24, 2018 2:24 AM

im in love with a thot what should I do

Dec 24, 2018 2:40 AM

Maybe. Maybe not. It's a limbo of uncertainty that I've been stuck in for the better part of a year.

Dec 24, 2018 2:54 AM

I'm in a kind of dysfunctional relationship.

I don't know if i'd say I love somebody, my ability to feel that emotional connection was crushed years ago.

Dec 24, 2018 3:08 AM
Forum Moderator
No i'm not in love with anyone right now, but i'd like to be again someday.
We can be happy, when the cicadas cry.

Dec 24, 2018 3:24 AM

No I'm not. Except if we count waifu...

Dec 24, 2018 5:21 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Nope, never have been. I've felt mild infatuation but that's the extent of it.

It is something I do genuinely want to experience though.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Dec 24, 2018 5:30 AM

Sorta kinda, hopefully summer '19 will be the beginning of something special.

Dec 24, 2018 8:10 AM

I have learned that romantic love isn't for me.
I'm cursed in this life.

Dec 24, 2018 10:45 AM

I am not currently in love with anyone *except all the cute k-pop idols*.
I used to have a crush a few months ago, until I found out my crush have a lover. My heart was crushed and I decided to only love my idols from now on.

Dec 24, 2018 10:50 AM
Litmus Test

No. I like buying things, though. Shopping makes me feel good.

Esquirtit said:
Rei is the most boring, fish-faced, nude
blue haired anxiety induced piece of slutty
whorish daddy issue fucking EVA deepthroating
LCL crackwhore

Dec 24, 2018 12:55 PM

That collective unconsciousness is kinda amazing, since the minds of the people seem to be so connected that even if someone doesn't create a thread in a specific direction, another person will do so.

As for the topic: I don't know. I just feel excited to dance with my dancing partner and the dancing feels quite soothing and somewhat special, something that I hadn't felt when I was dancing with another girl, first. I've also spent more time practicing my dancing here and there, including during lunch break at work. Also, I'm happy that she wants to continue dancing with me in the advanced dancing lessons.

And while I would love to take a walk together, sing some songs with her and do other things together, it's not like I would have strong withdrawal symptoms, just because I can't do so right now or possibly not within the next two weeks. Well, I'm still happy that she wants to go to a dance party with me and that we've exchanged numbers and even chatted a little.

I think of her from time to time, but it's not like I would only think of her.

Character-wise, she comes mostly off as a cheery and relaxed person, but can be quite nervous and restless at other times. Still even then, she stays as quite the warm person and I feel comfortable in her presence.

The feeling that something was special during the dancing came when a song has been played that she likes.

I'm not sure about unrequited, since for now, I focus on keeping an amicable relationship with her so that we can both continue with the dancing classes.

Don't feel the urge to scream her name, but I like to say it occasionally just to myself when I'm alone in order to keep it more easily in mind.
Modified by Noboru, Dec 24, 2018 12:59 PM

Dec 24, 2018 4:39 PM

No, this hasn't happened to me since middle school.

Dec 24, 2018 8:26 PM

yeah, I have been in love with @sanctify for a while now

trying to describe what you love about someone is hard because love is an acceptance and an embrace of both the positives and the negatives

what I love with her is her entirety, even if she’s much different than anyone else I’ve loved in the past

Dec 24, 2018 11:31 PM
what is love, baby dont hurt me, no more

kidding aside nah and even if i did i wont do anything about it since i got no financial security

Dec 27, 2018 11:56 AM
Depends on what are you talking about.
In general yes, I'm in love with my life because I'm happy and satisfied with it, I have many goals which I'm planning ti achieve in future and I put enough energy in this. I have a very nice work which I adore, good friends, family and hobbies which bring me much happines too ^__^
And in case of relationships no because I'm single at the current time. It's a bit complicated to find a lover in my case because I'm not straight so online meetings and communication is the best solution for me. I find new people in social networks (I've already made a couple of new friends there) and videochats https://coomeet.com/index.en.html , there are so many beautiful girls among all over the world that I'm sure that I finally find my love in future.

Dec 27, 2018 12:11 PM
No and I will never ever be stupid enough to fall in love again. :)

Dec 27, 2018 3:52 PM
lol nope forever alone baby! If i had that picture i'd post it.

Dec 27, 2018 4:09 PM

No. Love, what's that? character limit

Dec 27, 2018 4:16 PM

Nope, never felt love even though I'm 20, so yeah... there may be something wrong with me. Feel kinda lonely on the whole but I'm fine on my own, I think.

do not cower before the [CLASSIFIED]. you shall
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

to attain victory.

Dec 27, 2018 4:21 PM

Me, in love? I've had far too many chances to fall in love, and I never took the shot each time. I'm hopeless...

Dec 27, 2018 4:25 PM

*emotional guitar plucking begins to play with a zoom-in camera shot on your face*

are you in love right now?
-Yes.

is there specific traits you like or just a general feeling?
-I’m ready to love everything.

was it gradual or instant?
-Instant.

is it unrequited? or is there a shot? or don't know yet?
-Maybe, Maybe not.

do you want to scream the name of the person you love at the ocean?
-To eveyone, ye.

<3

Dec 27, 2018 4:28 PM

u know, first i thought that i wasnt
then i thought that i was
then wasnt again
now im just confused and have no idea anymore
pwease conytact t-the sewvew adminyistwatow, w-webmastew@myanyimewist.nyet a-anyd i-inyfowm them of the time the ewwow occuwwed, a-anyd anyythinyg y-you might have donye t-that m-may h-have caused the e-ewwow. uwu

Dec 27, 2018 5:00 PM

voodo0 said:
have felt lust before but never love. people usually mistaking this into something more.
i believe strong feelings require time to blossom, the phrase 'i love you' is overused and begin to lose its value.

Agreed. I get the feeling that online dating, especially apps like Tinder, contributed a lot to this... problem, I guess? Maybe I'm linking the result to the wrong cause.

do not cower before the [CLASSIFIED]. you shall
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

to attain victory.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »