Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 22, 2018 8:14 PM

Just what the title asks.

Any responses are greatly appreciated!

Dec 22, 2018 8:44 PM
Review Moderator
MALI Director

Nope. They are totally unrelated except for the fact that they are written by the same team. Feel to start with White Album 2 first.

Mar 27, 2:38 AM
Skittles said:
Nope. They are totally unrelated except for the fact that they are written by the same team. Feel to start with White Album 2 first.

A bit late, but would you say there's a correlation between enjoying White Album 2 and enjoying the original? Just finished WA2 and loved it. Should I put the original on my list?

Mar 27, 2:43 AM
Review Moderator
MALI Director

kuuy said:
Skittles said:

A bit late, but would you say there's a correlation between enjoying White Album 2 and enjoying the original? Just finished WA2 and loved it. Should I put the original on my list?

Only the writers are the same. I don't believe they share any narrative elements.

I found them both to be fairly different. The first WA felt more like a harem, and the drama and characters weren't even half as good as in the second.

Mar 27, 2:48 AM
Skittles said:
kuuy said:

Only the writers are the same. I don't believe they share any narrative elements.

I found them both to be fairly different. The first WA felt more like a harem, and the drama and characters weren't even half as good as in the second.

Hmmm... I see. I'm slowly making my way through every romance anime without magical elements that I can (although I enjoyed High School DxD and Rosario + Vampire). I've found that the ones I've liked most have some sort of ecchi element.

Would you say it's worth a watch, at the very least?

Apr 1, 4:17 PM
I've heard the original white album is garbage I didn't even bother

Apr 20, 11:56 PM

Blondie said:
Just what the title asks.

Any responses are greatly appreciated!

No just a couple of songs are the same. Makes no difference.

WA1 is more haremish. WA2 more serious and dramatic. Both were ok.