Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 31, 2018 10:07 AM

Jul 2013
Fucking cow girl bitch, you wanna get raped? Go on then lol. She reminds me of those people who stay in their houses who were told to evacuate to a safer place cause there's a huge thunderstorm coming and then the stubborn idiots end up dying everybody's blaming the government lol. Cows and sheep she says, what use are those livestock if you're dead.
Dec 31, 2018 5:18 PM

Aug 2015
I fucking called it, of course she would stay in the house.

Anyway, it was a decent episode I guess, I never really got into goblin slayer and I don't think I will for the last ep either.

also..

Gobta, is that you?
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jan 1, 2019 4:08 PM

Dec 2010
PrimeX said:
Fucking cow girl bitch, you wanna get raped? Go on then lol. She reminds me of those people who stay in their houses who were told to evacuate to a safer place cause there's a huge thunderstorm coming and then the stubborn idiots end up dying everybody's blaming the government lol. Cows and sheep she says, what use are those livestock if you're dead.

For real the cow girl is so stupid stay to do what to get raped so f-ing stupid in one scene I saw her praying so she could not go to the city and pray there dumb bitch,what gets me mad is no one calls her out for being so dumb.
hack5Jan 1, 2019 4:21 PM
Jan 2, 2019 5:18 AM

Jan 2011
Edgelords acting like the meat shields as is didn't already achieve the desired effect, smh.
Jan 3, 2019 4:35 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Deknijff said:
seems they censored the shields as expected

wait on DVD and Blurays maybe I guess
rest was pretty good I guess

Pervert!

I though this was supposed to be a flashback episode showing why GS become like this fully... wasnt expecting such awesomeness!

If this happened earlier on source material, dumb decision IMO, it really played out really well with all of the guild development.

GS is ready for some action with that leader xD
Jan 4, 2019 4:24 AM

Mar 2009
Amazon woman is cool.
Jan 8, 2019 5:58 AM

Mar 2016
cowgirl cry to prevent cry he'll kill

I just absolutely love this episode! The scene where the adventurers cheer and decided to take on this goblin slaying quest not as friends or comrades but as adventurers was really hyping me up. Then, even with only half an episode. The battle in the farmland was epic! With all these other silver plated adventurers showing their fighting prowess and the others, especially newbies who now has finally seen some degree of how horrifying of a creature these goblins are... All of this from saving the raped women hostages meat shields (fucking cowardly goblins) to planning all the combat are all thanks to the experience and knowledge Goblin Slayer has accumulated. All of this makes for a satisfying episode...

To top it off, Goblins Slayer being he goes out for some goblin slaying AKA Slaying every other goblin present in the goblins' cave to finally greet the retreating goblin lord with the goblins' blood. Goddamn badass!
Jan 9, 2019 7:49 PM

May 2012
Damn this episode's pacing was impressive! Really intense af and I really look forwards to see what the last episode will offer!
Jan 17, 2019 4:41 PM
Apr 2016
DAMNNNNN this episode was soooo sick! Givin' me goosebumps every second! Awesome.
Jan 17, 2019 5:59 PM

Jun 2015
i have a tiny suspicion cow girl will die but we'll see
Jan 17, 2019 11:27 PM

Apr 2016
Hm. This doesn't deserve a season 2 based off the quality of the first 11 episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if it did get another season though. Just don't feel like the quality justifies it.
[
Jan 18, 2019 9:49 AM
Oct 2016
Hotwing-Dono said:
Hm. This doesn't deserve a season 2 based off the quality of the first 11 episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if it did get another season though. Just don't feel like the quality justifies it.

Yes it does. Good thing you don't get to make those decisions.
Jan 19, 2019 12:35 AM

Apr 2016
UTJeff316 said:
Hotwing-Dono said:

Yes it does. Good thing you don't get to make those decisions.

Haha. Well luckily for you I do happen to make those decisions. I went ahead and gave the studio the okay for a season two after a quick phone call. You should be a bit more courteous to me :) I might approve a season 3 for ya specifically!
[
Jan 19, 2019 6:43 AM

Jul 2009
I am glad he decided to ask for help
Jan 26, 2019 8:27 PM

Nov 2018
The buildup was tense, and everything about that fight scene was awesome.
Jan 27, 2019 8:02 AM

Oct 2013
everyone coming to Goblin Slayer's aid in the guild hall fucking destroyed my feels... there was a great deal of salty water.

and the battle, too, was rich with tension and incredible moments.

10/10 episode, easily, and the BEST episode of Goblin Slayer so far. And I've really enjoyed most of the episode. If the last episode is this good, this show might even get an 8.

TWO 8s in a single anime season... never before seen.

☩ Discord: the.path.to.pathos
☩ RateYourMusic
☩ last.fm
Apr 2, 2019 3:44 PM

Jun 2017
"YOU MOTHERF***ERS!!!"

that was my main reaction this episode. MOTHERF***ING ADVENTURERS!!!. Poor Goblin Slayer comes asking for help and they act that way towards him. I was SO PISSED OFF at that. poor guy literally had to offer everything he owns. what an insult to him. i legit felt like that elf girl in that scene. turns out his party,guild girl,and big sword guy are the only decent people in the entire f***ing place.
Aug 8, 2019 7:41 AM

Mar 2015
Wow epic all-out battle of the adventurers vs. the goblin horde, looks good!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 17, 2019 3:18 AM

Sep 2012
FFTHEWINNER said:
"YOU MOTHERF***ERS!!!"

that was my main reaction this episode. MOTHERF***ING ADVENTURERS!!!. Poor Goblin Slayer comes asking for help and they act that way towards him. I was SO PISSED OFF at that. poor guy literally had to offer everything he owns. what an insult to him. i legit felt like that elf girl in that scene. turns out his party,guild girl,and big sword guy are the only decent people in the entire f***ing place.

did u not pay attention what spear guy said was a test (he wanted to see what rype a guy he is cause he knows so little), later after that he said he doesn't want... from him in other words, but yea others were jerks only when guild offered a the reward they agreed to help, morons most of the world who see goblins as minor threat
Sugram22May 23, 2022 3:06 AM
Dec 6, 2019 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
When Goblin Slayer asks for help with slaying goblins, you know shit's about to get real. This episode was awesome!
Feb 19, 2020 8:08 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, what a great episode. I loved when they all joined him in the guild, even though most of them were only in for the money. One gold coin per goblin seems a bit much though, I'm sure one silver coin would've worked just as well. I would even call that a goblin army instead of a goblin horde, that was some good teamwork though to take them down. Now for the final, Goblin Slayer vs Goblin Lord.
Mar 31, 2020 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
This is the best ep all of them.
May 14, 2020 7:19 AM

Mar 2017
Oh god I know the females in this show think about nothing but goblins and dicks, but atleast give them an actual brain to make them know that nothing goes for free. Was considering giving this a higher score than Shield Hero but after this episode, it seems like it's actually worse.
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Aug 28, 2020 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
So apparently the order of arcs has been switched but I kinda like them doing this one at the end of the season. Great to see everyone in the guild willing to help our goblin obssesed boy with his problem. Time to teach those vermin their place and not to mess with Goblin slayer's home for a second time.

Aug 31, 2020 1:01 AM

Jun 2020
Fantastic episode might have to bump this from a 6 to 7
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 12, 2020 7:01 PM

Mar 2014
saengdao said:
i have a tiny suspicion cow girl will die but we'll see

The fact I can't stand her means I know she'll live. But it's nice to actually see people in this thread calling out her stupidity.
Definitely taking a point off cos if anyone deserves to die it's her.
Feb 2, 2021 9:15 PM
May 2020
only I get a lump in my throat in a scene as cliché and simple as the one from the guild from such a dumb anime lol

that last scene was cool tho, the strongest goblin scared of the Goblin Slayer
Mar 22, 2021 4:35 AM

Oct 2020
Man that was a lot of goblins it was cool everyone fought together side by side
Mar 31, 2021 10:42 AM

Jun 2020
Picking where episode 10 left off a goblin horde with a goblin lord has arrived and the battle has begun cow girl tearing up because she doesn't want to experience the loneliness again

That battle is kinda dark for using the hostages as shields but Goblin Slayer got a workaround against those tactics which is so well planned

And now we get to see Goblin Slayer slaying the goblin lord damn he looks badass looking like that I'm hyped for the next episode.
Oct 15, 2021 7:15 PM

Apr 2020
Goblin Slayer's strategy is very good, because of his strategy, the goblins are easy to defeat
Mar 10, 2022 3:36 PM

Jul 2019
*sigh* didn't leave because of friend cliché. Was kinda expecting this, at least we get some more Goblin Slayer action, didn't think the band would be this big tho, damn.

Now let's see my dude finish off the Goblin Lord.
Mar 13, 2022 5:04 AM

May 2020
Surely you need support to deal with this big bunch of goblins, so yeah even Goblin slayer put his pride rest on table and did what the situation demanded. And at last we got to see each one of those in action.

Now we're in for some real goblin slaying in last episode.
May 7, 2022 12:31 PM
Nov 2020
This is why I love Goblin Slayer.. I just can't get enough of that badass look in his eye. I can't stop having goosebumps every time they show that badass look in his eye. That ending clip was just to coolπŸ”₯πŸ’―
Aug 10, 2022 11:16 AM
Jun 2019
Wow, the farmer girl has officially become the worst of the "harem candidate" for Goblin Slayer. That's like a cliche among cliches.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Aug 31, 2022 9:28 PM

Nov 2010
I just realized Lancer is a discount version of Cú Chulainn.

I'll be a bit disappointed if no major character will die in the end. A supporting character is acceptable too. I need an impactful death in a show filled with so much death!
Dec 1, 2022 3:33 PM

Dec 2018
this episode was on fire! everyone finally has respect for GS and the guild even helps out. hope he slays the lord in the next episode.
Feb 6, 2023 1:02 PM
Feb 2023
Great episode a lot of action.
Apr 1, 2023 1:43 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Awesome episode!! Probably the best yet :D
Apr 29, 2023 3:33 AM
Aug 2018
He goin' goblin mode.
May 4, 2023 6:10 PM
Sep 2022
The story and planning is amazing!!!
Aug 20, 2023 7:49 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I was gonna wait till the last episode to make another post on MAL for this show, but this one made me want to do an extra one lol. And I wanted to say that after hearing about how the farm defense arc is actually before the Sword Maiden stuff in the source, I think it works a lot better afterward, I feel like this stuff wouldn’t have been as impactful had it happened earlier. That scene in the guild actually made me tear up a bit, I don’t remember how I felt about it in 2018 but it’s safe to say I’m loving this rewatch lol.
Sep 28, 2023 10:05 AM

Jul 2016
No denying that most of the guild were in it for the bounty, but the fact that a good number of them are in it for Goblin Slayer and not the goblin slaying legitimately got me a bit emotional. The dude's filthy, thankless work really did impact people and save lives, and you can tell even he's tearing up a bit under that mask.

That burning red eye emerging from the darkness in front of the goblin lord was badass af. What a horrible night to be a goblin.

Oct 5, 2023 10:03 AM

Nov 2021
Best episode so far, scene in the guild made me a bit emotional ngl. The finale actually feels impactful I love it
Oct 18, 2023 11:26 AM

Aug 2023
Maybe its a bit of a cliché but I love when everyone seems to refuse to help only for all of them to gather up and fight together! Ngl I got a little tear in my eye when Goblin Slayer made his request and said he'd give everything to them as a reward, he's a really earnest man. They're all prideful stubborn fools who dont want wanna admit but Im glad they all accepted, Goblin Slayer has more comrades than expected (also thank you Guild Girl for helping "officializing" his request as a quest kind off, she's a solid one <3)

𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒔 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ 𝒂𝒔 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’† 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’“π’Šπ’”π’†.
Dec 4, 2023 7:24 AM

Nov 2023
Damn, those giant goblins are sure tough!
Apr 1, 8:12 PM
Oct 2014
This is what I love to see in anime <3
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

288 by Ronin_Alx »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

372 by Tartyus »»
Mar 1, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

382 by azzther »»
Feb 26, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2018

992 by Devonnius »»
Feb 22, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2018

197 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 10, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.