Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2018 12:57 PM
Sep 2016
deg said:
syncrogazer said:

Yeah...that's not what I'm talking about though. How does that prove that Rikka is 'based' on IRL Akane?

i doubt Trigger will say any concrete proof about that, they left that for viewers to fill in the gaps

it's all born because of a troll on 4chan that during the live told that the actress is Rikka VA, which is not true, is an actress named Akane, she appeared in Ultramen X movie, and the 95% of Japanese girls have that aspect, also read this that explains the nature of these "NPC" with the original series:
https://twitter.com/Mach_Dent/status/1076916429813940224
Dec 23, 2018 1:03 PM

May 2016
Welp, the ending can high-five Clannad: After Story, haven't seen anything this bad, this contrived, this weak for years now.

When the restore-everything-now-it's-all-good BEAM came, I had no strength left to laugh.
Dec 23, 2018 1:13 PM

Mar 2016
deg said:
so the real life girl is not Akane to you? im confuse whats your point

No, he's saying the rumor that the actress is also Rikka's VA is bullshit.
Dec 23, 2018 1:15 PM

Jan 2009
syncrogazer said:
deg said:

No, he's saying the rumor that the actress is also Rikka's VA is bullshit.

personally i do not know that, all i know is the Akane looks like Rikka just because of her appearance like black hair, body size and clothing her sweater
Dec 23, 2018 1:18 PM
Sep 2016
deg said:
thekillfra said:

it's all born because of a troll on 4chan that during the live told that the actress is Rikka VA, which is not true, is an actress named Akane, she appeared in Ultramen X movie, and the 95% of Japanese girls have that aspect, also read this that explains the nature of these "NPC" with the original series:
https://twitter.com/Mach_Dent/status/1076916429813940224

and i already know that they are computer simulated humans since the original show takes place in the computer world or cyber world

it's Akane ........, and I explained why the theory, Rikka is based on the appearance of real Akane is a bullshit
Dec 23, 2018 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
thekillfra said:
deg said:

and i already know that they are computer simulated humans since the original show takes place in the computer world or cyber world

it's Akane ........, and I explained why the theory, Rikka is based on the appearance of real Akane is a bullshit

again all i know is the Akane looks like Rikka just because of her appearance like black hair, body size and clothing her sweater
Dec 23, 2018 1:25 PM
Sep 2016
deg said:
thekillfra said:

again all i know is the Akane looks like Rikka just because of her appearance like black hair, body size and clothing her sweater

at most she resembles the classic Japanese common student, for example Rikka friend with a mask
Dec 23, 2018 1:31 PM

Jan 2009
thekillfra said:
deg said:

at most she resembles the classic Japanese common student, for example Rikka friend with a mask

the problem with that is you got to ask why they did not dye the hair of Akane to purple if they are not intending to make her look like Rikka

the japanes love to change their hair color to cosplay as far as i know

and her hair cut looks like Rikka
Dec 23, 2018 1:50 PM
Sep 2016
deg said:
thekillfra said:

the problem with that is you got to ask why they did not dye the hair of Akane to purple if they are not intending to make her look like Rikka

the japanes love to change their hair color to cosplay as far as i know ........okkkkkk.....a depressed Hikikomori student with colored hair, with their rigid school regulations ....
thekillfraDec 23, 2018 1:55 PM
Dec 23, 2018 2:05 PM

Apr 2014
really great way to end the series, overall a great watch

but yeah i love most of triggers works and this was one of them that i really enjoyed

thanks again trigger am looking forward to your next work
"one step at a time"
Dec 23, 2018 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
thekillfra said:
deg said:

the japanes love to change their hair color to cosplay as far as i know ........okkkkkk.....a depressed Hikikomori student with colored hair, with their rigid school regulations ....

what about my other arguments? you just cherry pick and criticize the weakest argument i have presented there
Dec 23, 2018 2:17 PM

Mar 2016
deg said:
thekillfra said:

what about my other arguments? you just cherry pick and criticize the weakest argument i have presented there

hey man, I'll suggest you give up argumenting with thekillfra. He's not fond of the Rikka = real life Akane plot. I bet he didn't even listen to the voice drama or watch the old series to get the basic lore of Gridman. He's arguing for what he doesn't know.

Save yourself some time mate. :)
Dec 23, 2018 2:25 PM

Jan 2009
YK97 said:
deg said:

hey man, I'll suggest you give up argumenting with thekillfra. He's not fond of the Rikka = real life Akane plot. I bet he didn't even listen to the voice drama or watch the old series to get the basic lore of Gridman. He's arguing for what he doesn't know.

i just got a lot of free time

but ye i will take your advice and not reply to him on that matter anymore
Dec 23, 2018 2:45 PM
Sep 2016
YK97 said:
deg said:

go ahead with your fantasies, I do not care , .....

I bet he didn't even listen to the voice drama or watch the old series to get the basic lore of Gridman. He's arguing for what he doesn't know.

it is better if you do not bet, at least have the decency to call it an opinion, since there is no concrete evidence....
the fact that you insist on entering into other people's conversations is a sign of a great craving for attention, without considering that you continue to attack anyone who does not agree with your stupid theory
thekillfraDec 23, 2018 3:00 PM
Dec 23, 2018 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
thekillfra said:
YK97 said:

go ahead with your fantasies, I do not care , .....

I bet he didn't even listen to the voice drama or watch the old series to get the basic lore of Gridman. He's arguing for what he doesn't know.

it is better if you do not bet, at least have the decency to call it an opinion, since there is no concrete evidence....
the fact that you insist on entering into other people's conversations is a sign of a great craving for attention, without considering that you continue to attack anyone who does not agree with your stupid theory

Is there really a point in arguing over this? I mean I'm down with the theory. Would be really weird for that girl to be some completely random girl just chucked into the end for no good reason. Shes clearly meant to be someone and Rikka is the only Girl in the series sporting dark hair who is actually important.

If this dude can somehow look at this and deny things that hard let him be the sad, anti-fun little person he is who has apparently never heard of Capitalization before.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 23, 2018 4:27 PM

Mar 2016
DuoraDoll said:
Shes clearly meant to be someone

Yeah...Akane.

And I'm not 'denying' the idea that Rikka was modeled after Akane's IRL looks, but it has to be for a reason that isn't just 'she has black hair,' because that's absolutely ridiculous, and obvious.
Dec 23, 2018 5:19 PM

Mar 2016
syncrogazer said:
DuoraDoll said:
Shes clearly meant to be someone

Yeah...Akane.

And I'm not 'denying' the idea that Rikka was modeled after Akane's IRL looks, but it has to be for a reason that isn't just 'she has black hair,' because that's absolutely ridiculous, and obvious.

You can notice the class picture in the OP where Akane isn't there. And the class picture with real life Akane. The only difference in them is that the real life one has Akane marked on top.

Rikka on the other hand is present in both pictures.

Therefore, Rikka = real life Akane works.
Dec 23, 2018 5:35 PM
Sep 2016
And the class picture with real life Akane

It is not a class picture , they are completely different things if you zoom in, you can see that it is a set of different photos

Dec 23, 2018 5:43 PM
Dec 2017
7/10 😊😊😊
Dec 23, 2018 6:21 PM

Sep 2018
garyborken said:
Here are some interpretation:
So Akane IS Rikka in the real world. That's why she put Rikka in the junk shop, Rikka is the self she doesn't want to face.
And the reason Gridman chose Yuuta is because while everyone's looking at Akane, he's the one who took interest in Rikka AKA what Akane really is like.

I could be reading too much into this scene though:

Anyway I gave this ending 7/10, it could really benefit from having one more episode.

That's a great interpretation tbh.
Dec 23, 2018 6:56 PM
Jul 2017
GreenEmu said:
RobertBobert said:
So, Rikka x Yuuta and Rikka x Akane (lol), both were successfully sinked for the drama?

The Yuuta and Rikka stuff is just weird. Why go out of your way to establish that the protagonist has a crush on her multiple times only for it to go nowhere? And the Rikka x Akane stuff never existed, just idiots obsessed with yuri projecting their fantasies on a friendship between two girls. Trigger should just stay away from any type of romance in general though, they are god awful at it.

Because it seems it is fundamental to the plot. Notice that in the last, live-action scene it is hinted that Akane in real life looks like Rikka. Also take note of the last conversation between Utsumi and Rikka, on why Gridman decided to take over Yuuta's body, as well as the acompanying scene showing that despite Akane being the most popular girl in class, Yuuta was more attracted by the more-solitary Rikka instead.

Put all the above together: Rikka is the counterpart of Akane in real life, with the same appearance and probably having the same social circle, while she became who she wants to be in real life, i.e. a much more popular Akane. And Yuuta is still attracted by such Rikka. This probably makes him "qualify" as the best candidate to "save" Akane, hence that's why Gridman would choose Yuuta as his host.
wilfangDec 23, 2018 7:02 PM
Dec 23, 2018 7:27 PM
Mar 2018
In this story, EYE COLOR symbolize their race.

Kaiju made by Akane (including herself) eyes are RED.
Normal people in Akane's world eyes are BLUE.
Visitors form another dimension (GRIDMAN and ALEXIS) eyes are GOLD.

so...

Rikka's eyes are almost BLUE but small part are RED.
It means some part of Rikka is Akane's self-projection.

Anti became two colored eyes RED and BLUE.
It means Anti became half Kaiju, half Human.

When GRIDMAN inside Yuuta got his memory back, his eyes turned form BLUE to GOLD.

And...

Rikka's Mom eyes are GOLD.
It means Mom is Visitor from another Dimension.

P.S.

ALEXIS eyes seemed RED, but those are glasses. His true eyes gleam behind glasses are GOLD.
yosi_kasiDec 23, 2018 7:48 PM
Dec 23, 2018 10:09 PM
Oct 2018
i haven't watched this yet, since i am in the middle of exams. is there an actual romantic conclusion? are akane and rikka both into yuuta? thanks for any replies in advance.
Dec 23, 2018 10:14 PM

Oct 2018
Man, the action scenes were really awesome. I lost my shit, when Gridman took on his original form and yume no hero played. It was also a really creative move to make the action scenes transition from 3D to 2D animation. Amemiya did something similar on Ninja Slayer, where the aspect ratio changed for the final battle. That's something only Anime could do. Major props to Amemiya for that.

Sadly, the ending itself was awful. I don't mind the power of friendship stuff, but leaving all these questions unanswered in a show that keeps teasing them, just doesn't feel right. You can obviously intepret a lot into it and draw connections between the anime and live action series, but without them stating the facts, we don't know for sure.

Well, the show was fun nevertheless and Amemiya showed that he can do more than just meme shows like Inferno Cop or Ninja Slayer.
Dec 23, 2018 10:19 PM

Mar 2016
weeb442 said:
i haven't watched this yet, since i am in the middle of exams. is there an actual romantic conclusion? are akane and rikka both into yuuta? thanks for any replies in advance.

yes, but it's very subtle and kinda sweet. Watch it after your exam. If you got any question, read the discussion we had in this thread. You can hit me up if you got anything you don't understand. :D

Good luck on your finals!
Dec 23, 2018 11:18 PM

Nov 2017
- and then suddenly Gridman 80-90's style song played.
- oh shit... Akane Return to the 3D world after fucked up 2D world

so.. SSSS. gridman is an unborn kid from NEON GENESIS X ULTRAMAN
Now Loading.....
Dec 24, 2018 12:45 AM

Jun 2015
The ending changed everything
Dec 24, 2018 3:17 AM
Sep 2016
weeb442 said:

No . Watch it after your exam. If you got any question, read the discussion we had in this thread. You can hit me up if you got anything you don't understand. :D

Good luck on your finals!
Dec 24, 2018 4:18 AM
Jul 2014
I haven't watched anything gridman related except for SSSS.Gridman so correct me if I'm wrong but...
Does it even matter what happened after Akane left, if it was all her dream and she woke up? None of those characters existed before she went to sleep or after she woke up. I mean it's all about the journey and all but "it was all a dream" makes stuff seem very pointless.
Dec 24, 2018 5:23 AM

Mar 2014
kasparas014 said:
I haven't watched anything gridman related except for SSSS.Gridman so correct me if I'm wrong but...
Does it even matter what happened after Akane left, if it was all her dream and she woke up? None of those characters existed before she went to sleep or after she woke up. I mean it's all about the journey and all but "it was all a dream" makes stuff seem very pointless.

It wasn't just a dream, the whole anime took place in the cyberspace.
Dec 24, 2018 6:21 AM

Mar 2016
YK97 said:

That means nothing to me.

Thematically, it makes a lot of sense, and does literally fit the 'take care of yourself' message. But, Rikka isn't Akane, that's too simplistic and misses the whole point, since her being her own person that could go against Akane's 'programming' is so important. I mean she can't be her since she is a Repli-compoid. Same thing could be said about Yuuta and everyone else. If Rikka is modeled after Akane's real life look, okay, but saying '=', no that kind of ruins it.

The allegory makes more sense to me than any of the 'evidence' I keep seeing. But I don't mind the ambiguity.
syncrogazerDec 24, 2018 6:28 AM
Dec 24, 2018 10:19 AM

Mar 2016
syncrogazer said:
YK97 said:

That means nothing to me.

Thematically, it makes a lot of sense, and does literally fit the 'take care of yourself' message. But, Rikka isn't Akane, that's too simplistic and misses the whole point, since her being her own person that could go against Akane's 'programming' is so important. I mean she can't be her since she is a Repli-compoid. Same thing could be said about Yuuta and everyone else. If Rikka is modeled after Akane's real life look, okay, but saying '=', no that kind of ruins it.

The allegory makes more sense to me than any of the 'evidence' I keep seeing. But I don't mind the ambiguity.

The thing is that Rikka didn't go against Akane in the beginning. She didn't become her own person until Yuta/Gridman merged in the beginning. Then, stuff about Rikka( real Akane) started to surface.

In order to break her programming, the initial rule of everyone must like Akane has to become invalid.

It's like programming and writing code on a computer. It's much easier to understand the flow of events this way. When the source code gets corrupted, the whole program goes AWOL with it. In order for the patch program to work and return the world to its original form, the patch program needs to eliminate the virus, recognize the problem and deploy solutions or missing lines of codes for the source code to return to its original state.

This is why it's crucial to understand the reason why would real life Akane create this virtual world. It was explained with the info in voice dramas and the pictures in Rikka's room and real life Akane's room. Of course, it would've been better if it was included in the anime. But, that's in line with how the scriptwriter used to work on Ultra series.

It's wasn't solely because real life Akane was a hikikomori. She had hikikomori attributes. Rikka's friends, which are copy version of her real life friends, said in the voice drama "she sometimes disappear, skip school and do her own things."

The trigger for real life Akane's total shut-in was her grandfathers' death. (Voice drama 4.4.) Her grandfather was very dear to her. He bought expensive( around ~100000 yen) shoes for her and gave them to her in the beginning of the new school year. (Voice drama 1.1) She then won a race championship for her school with them. (It was a pic in her room) You can see the reason why she had thick thighs.

Her mother got her own thing going on which she would not listen to complaints or teenager questions. She slapped Rikka when she asked if she died before her, what would she do? (voice drama 4.4) She slapped Borr when he criticised her tea because it stinks so bad, only to say "I'll reflect on my mistake" after the hyper agents said "what's wrong with you?" (voice drama 9.9)

When this kind of environment, coupled with traumatic event such as death of a close one + hikikomori attribute + adolescence combine together, you got the total shutdown
for real life Akane.

And Alexis took advantage of her. She created her virtual world in the Computer world. She used the Kaijus provided by Alexis to make things for her liking. She created her "ideal" version. The one you see with Purple hair, red eyes, BIG BOOBS and super popular with everyone.

Everything she couldn't delete or make to her own image are put into the junk shop. This means the regular version of her, which is Rikka (That's why she had blue eyes but a bit of pink glare in her eyes), her eccentric mom and the junks.

This is why Gridman lost so badly when he first came to this virtual world. The original liveaction show almost always had Gridman neutralize the enemy and then use the Fixer beam to repair the damage. He wasn't aware that this world was under control of a twisted human. ( the dream Yuta had while sleeping in train in episode 5) He needed to fix Akane in order to recapture Alexis.

But the flaw in Shinjo Akane world was the creation of Yuta, her ideal boyfriend, the one that'll love her qualities and her flaws. You can reference the dream episode where Akane explained their character setting. (episode 9)

The thing is that Akane is perfect in this world. Yuta cannot love someone that's perfect. That'll go against his programming. That's why Gridman chose him.

That's why he noticed Rikka and fell in love with her. She's the real version of Akane. The one with qualities and flaws. The OG.

The reason why Alexis called Rikka a replicompoid was because she's indeed a replica of real life Akane but with her OG personality in the computer world. Shinjo Akane, on the other hand, is the avatar of real life Akane has created to escape from herself.

I wonder if you played the Megaman Zero series, we got almost the same parallel here. The OG Zero personality was placed in a replica body, Omega is the OG zero body but with a new personality.

In conclusion, yes, Rikka isn't Akane. But, it's real life Akane that has matured over the course of the events of SSSS. Gridman and ment with her flaws as a human being. Due to Gridman fixer beam, Rikka and real life Akane are 2 different beings now. Real life Akane will now live with the lessons Rikka taught her. Mentally, they'll be the same for now on.

I do apologize for my brief answer previously. I thought it was easy to see the connection with the amount of info in all the material, but that was my mistake. I forgot I was dealing with a western audience and you might not have all the material, we, eastern audience, have access to.

I'll be happy to answer any other question you may have. I hope this will help you enjoy the series even more. :)
YK97Dec 24, 2018 10:33 AM
Dec 24, 2018 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
My thoughts about the show are kinda biased since I don't enjoy tokusatsu series that much. I really enjoyed the first five episodes but then it became too dreamy for me. And at the end, it was a dream after all.

My only question to anyone who knows: episode 12 insert song when Hyper Agent true form appeared? Anyone know the name? Thanks in advance.

5/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Dec 24, 2018 10:41 AM

Jan 2009
zeroj said:
My thoughts about the show are kinda biased since I don't enjoy tokusatsu series that much. I really enjoyed the first five episodes but then it became too dreamy for me. And at the end, it was a dream after all.

My only question to anyone who knows: episode 12 insert song when Hyper Agent true form appeared? Anyone know the name? Thanks in advance.

5/10

its not really a dream but think of it like Akane is connected to The Matrix or in this case the cyber world

and here is the song

degDec 24, 2018 10:48 AM
Dec 24, 2018 11:16 AM

Mar 2016
@YK97

Thanks for expanding, though my own understanding was relatively close even without some of the external stuff. How they structured it is very clever in that way.

I see the dramas have translations, so I'll gladly read those.
Dec 24, 2018 1:02 PM

Mar 2016
@syncrogazer please do enjoy the voice dramas. They are funny as hell haha.
Dec 24, 2018 7:06 PM

Feb 2017
that ending was a blast, aside from the formulaic and deus ex machina at final episode I think I could get behind that
Dec 24, 2018 9:10 PM

Jan 2011
This show feels more put together than Darling in the Franxx...and that has double the eps. Wow.....fucking shocker. This show was good. I don't see the point of keeping Anti alive and having the little Kajiu save him. That felt a little forced but Shinjo's character arc ended perfectly. I really liked everyone. Very good show from start to finish 9 out of 10.

Reeei said:
that ending was a blast, aside from the formulaic and deus ex machina at final episode I think I could get behind that
Which part? I just have a problem with Anti being alive.
MasterHavikJan 7, 2019 12:43 AM
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 25, 2018 3:10 AM

Feb 2017
MasterHavik said:
This show feels mroe put together than Darling in the Franxx...and that has double the eps. Wow.....fucking shocker. This show was good. I don't see the point of keeping Anti alive and having the little Kajiu save him. That felt a little forced but Shinjo's character arc ended perfectly. I really liked everyone. Very good show from start to finish 9 out of 10.

Reeei said:
Which part? I just have a problem with Anti being alive.

You know that when Gridman decided to use his signature move "fix-everything-beam" or something like that in a pinch situation against Alexis Kerib, and those power of friendship. Kinda laughable to me for series that started with serious tone at first and ended with shounen-ish style
Dec 25, 2018 8:08 AM

Oct 2010
its finally over

what a drag

what a shitfest

what an absolute fucking garbage

one of the worst animes ive ever had the misfortune to watch , all because i was baited from girls and memes
lots of music -
Dec 25, 2018 10:58 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah this is pretty good, 8/10. I didn't care about any character (except Akane)
Dec 25, 2018 12:35 PM
Nov 2018
Very good ending. The timid real-world girl Akane was used by Alexis Kerib while she was sleeping. But before she woke up, she expanded the world she created so that it would encompass the entire planet. Her creations can live on.

The show started out looking simple, with a giant robot fighting monsters, but there was so much depth to it. Not just "darker," as any show can use that angle. There was true depth here. It was a complex story with a lot of feeling.

Anti being saved in the end by the musical kaiju - finally another human-like kaiju who can show him the way in life.

Gridman being restored to his own world, with the imprisoned Alexis Kerib.

The city remembering that Gridman has fought monsters there before. That is a relief for the friends, who don't have to keep this secret to themselves. It would be frustrating to go through life and never being able to talk to anyone except their own little group.

The mother's lack of expression was weird, though. Maybe Rikka didn't know how to give parents a deeper personality.

Perhaps Gridman will come to visit them again some day.
Dec 25, 2018 12:49 PM

Dec 2015
Pretty boring honestly. The first 3 episode were complete shit (there isn't a better way of describing). After that, things got more interesting with those mysteries, but then you remember it's Trigger you're talking about, so they're just gonna make random plot twists to make the show look philosofical, but on the end it's just a bunch of random ideas condensed on the show. Persona 5 is a good example of making the kind of plot twist, but that makes sense and it is enjoyable to watch (not to metion, it doesn't end with unanswered questions that elitists are gonna waste time trying to figure it out what is going on)

5/10, just because I had some fun on the middle part.
Dec 25, 2018 1:08 PM

Oct 2010
thiago52192 said:
Pretty boring honestly. The first 3 episode were complete shit (there isn't a better way of describing). After that, things got more interesting with those mysteries, but then you remember it's Trigger you're talking about, so they're just gonna make random plot twists to make the show look philosofical, but on the end it's just a bunch of random ideas condensed on the show. Persona 5 is a good example of making the kind of plot twist, but that makes sense and it is enjoyable to watch (not to metion, it doesn't end with unanswered questions that elitists are gonna waste time trying to figure it out what is going on)

5/10, just because I had some fun on the middle part.

agree but 5/10 is too much
the last episode was so bad

magic + random unexplained bullshit + power of friendship saving the day , nothing made sense, no consistency whatsoever, literally garbage
lots of music -
Dec 25, 2018 2:10 PM

Aug 2018
SO I HAVE A QUESTION

In one of the first episodes (i don't remember exactly what) there is Rikka finding out that Yuta had a "amnesia" and told him something like " so don't you remember that thing?" and now im still wondering what that thing was.
Dec 25, 2018 2:15 PM

Jan 2009
BestJo said:
SO I HAVE A QUESTION

In one of the first episodes (i don't remember exactly what) there is Rikka finding out that Yuta had a "amnesia" and told him something like " so don't you remember that thing?" and now im still wondering what that thing was.

it will be most likely revealed in the voice drama bundled on the last bluray disc

you can find the other voice drama episodes here http://barnnn.blogspot.com/2018/12/ssssgridman-voice-drama-episode-1111.html
Dec 25, 2018 2:19 PM
Nov 2018
yosi_kasi said:
In this story, EYE COLOR symbolize their race.

Kaiju made by Akane (including herself) eyes are RED.
Normal people in Akane's world eyes are BLUE.
Visitors form another dimension (GRIDMAN and ALEXIS) eyes are GOLD.

so...

Rikka's eyes are almost BLUE but small part are RED.
It means some part of Rikka is Akane's self-projection.

Anti became two colored eyes RED and BLUE.
It means Anti became half Kaiju, half Human.

When GRIDMAN inside Yuuta got his memory back, his eyes turned form BLUE to GOLD.

And...

Rikka's Mom eyes are GOLD.
It means Mom is Visitor from another Dimension.

P.S.

ALEXIS eyes seemed RED, but those are glasses. His true eyes gleam behind glasses are GOLD.

Wow, that's awesome. I didn't think of that. That explains why they made a point of showing Anti's eyes, which I didn't understand at the time. And you are no doubt right about the mother. that explains her weird personality, just accepting everything without being shocked. She is just there to watch.
Dec 25, 2018 3:10 PM

Aug 2018
deg said:
BestJo said:
SO I HAVE A QUESTION

it will be most likely revealed in the voice drama bundled on the last bluray disc

you can find the other voice drama episodes here http://barnnn.blogspot.com/2018/12/ssssgridman-voice-drama-episode-1111.html

Yoo i just finished them all, they re really interesting, thanks so much for sharing it, i had no idea they exist hahaha. Btw do you know when the voice drama of ep 12 will be released? Im too curious.
JoshikiDec 25, 2018 3:13 PM
Dec 25, 2018 3:12 PM

Jan 2009
BestJo said:
deg said:

Yoo i just finished them all, they re really interesting, thanks so much for sharing it, i had no idea they exist hahaha. Btw do you know when the voice drama of ep 12 will be released? Im too curious

i got no idea, but the first bluray disc is just release this week, and this show will have 4 bluray disc so give it few months before the final disc appears in the internet
Dec 25, 2018 3:14 PM

Aug 2018
deg said:
BestJo said:

Yoo i just finished them all, they re really interesting, thanks so much for sharing it, i had no idea they exist hahaha. Btw do you know when the voice drama of ep 12 will be released? Im too curious

i got no idea, but the first bluray disc is just release this week, and this show will have 4 bluray disc so give it few months before the final disc appears in the internet

Btw how can i be always aware of a bluray/dvd/ost release? How do you keep trace of it? Im talking of every anime in general.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

103 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 10:24 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

162 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 10:18 AM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2018

83 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 7:37 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

90 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 6:47 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

113 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 12:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.