Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ookami to Koushinryou Chapter 100 Discussion

Dec 21, 2018 4:43 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is the final chapter, and what an amazing chapter it was. Holo looked stunning in this chapter, and she's also pregnant with the protagonist of the sequel novel series.

This has been an awesome journey for a variety of reasons. Volume 1 was the first manga I've ever bought and read, and its crazy to see the story end over six years later. This manga ran for a full decade and it was a great ride. It seems pretty clear that Keito Koume has no desire to draw Wolf & Parchment, which is understandable considering how much time he has already spent on this. The good news is that the story continues from here in the light novels, so there is still more Spice & Wolf to enjoy.

Jan 1, 2019 4:17 AM

Holo looks so cute in dat dress <3

Well what a ride, totally enjoyed this manga as well the LN
Glad he is continuing the Spice & Wolf LN, its one my fav works.

I'm still waiting for a S3 tho....

Jan 18, 2019 6:25 AM
I completed this manga where can I read the LN u wanna know what happens next

Mar 23, 2019 7:07 AM
OMG I love this Manga so much. It created such a detailed and realistic world and the characters were so likeable. I'm pretty sad it's over but I loved ever chaptef if it. One of my most favorite Manga Series ever :)

Dec 21, 2019 4:20 PM

The perfect ending does not exist ...... TAKE !!!

Out of jokes, I already had a headache with so many business, corporations, economy, scammers and other things, but dammm the last chapters were worth everything, what a beautiful and really good ending ♥

Holo la sabia♥