Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2018 4:43 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is the final chapter, and what an amazing chapter it was. Holo looked stunning in this chapter, and she's also pregnant with the protagonist of the sequel novel series.

This has been an awesome journey for a variety of reasons. Volume 1 was the first manga I've ever bought and read, and its crazy to see the story end over six years later. This manga ran for a full decade and it was a great ride. It seems pretty clear that Keito Koume has no desire to draw Wolf & Parchment, which is understandable considering how much time he has already spent on this. The good news is that the story continues from here in the light novels, so there is still more Spice & Wolf to enjoy.
Jan 1, 2019 4:17 AM

Sep 2014
Holo looks so cute in dat dress <3

Well what a ride, totally enjoyed this manga as well the LN
Glad he is continuing the Spice & Wolf LN, its one my fav works.

I'm still waiting for a S3 tho....

Jan 18, 2019 6:25 AM
Jan 2017
I completed this manga where can I read the LN u wanna know what happens next
Mar 23, 2019 7:07 AM

May 2017
OMG I love this Manga so much. It created such a detailed and realistic world and the characters were so likeable. I'm pretty sad it's over but I loved ever chaptef if it. One of my most favorite Manga Series ever :)
Dec 21, 2019 4:20 PM

Sep 2017
The perfect ending does not exist ...... TAKE !!!

Out of jokes, I already had a headache with so many business, corporations, economy, scammers and other things, but dammm the last chapters were worth everything, what a beautiful and really good ending ♥

Holo la sabia♥
Apr 20, 2020 12:58 PM

Jan 2020
I had to read this manga straight after the anime so I could see the story out. Can't say how much I've enjoyed it. Going to go and read the lght novels! So wish they'd make more anime seasons though. The story so deserves it!
Aug 6, 2021 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
hmm, that was pretty cool.
Sep 4, 2021 6:45 PM

Oct 2017

Watched the anime back in 2008-2010 - it was fantastic, and yes I'm talking about the dub, I love brina as Holo, tis her voice that is so divine. - Eitherway it was a great ride and a great ending.

The wedding was a perfect way to wrap everything up and an early kiss before vows, along with the unveiling of their new store sign. - It finished rather perfectly, and stored away all those feelings of never having an ending from the anime. It gave me some calm and peace reading it, truly.

Artwork was flawless the whole time, some stories and other adventures and things skipped, but that makes the light novels fun to read later - Gotta say, the only regret was it took me 4 years to read it. - Up until Norah and the sheep and gold scheme, the story was a little slow, I had read 20-26ish chapters in 4 years, then the other 75+ in only another week, this past week, actually. lol - it was great!

Still mad theres never been a season 3.

More topics from this board

» Does the manga adapt all of the LN?

hrey - May 3, 2018

7 by waalex11 »»
Aug 20, 2023 6:34 AM

» What chapter should I start?

Kewpie2001 - Nov 10, 2022

2 by Kewpie2001 »»
Nov 11, 2022 8:44 AM

» Spice and wolf manga

Hagumi-forever - Mar 2, 2022

1 by Stazzys »»
May 3, 2022 8:13 PM

» Watching preference

kaleHoneylettuce - Oct 5, 2021

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:55 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Chapter 99 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 6, 2021

1 by GodOfWolves »»
Sep 4, 2021 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.