Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2018 10:10 AM

Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Too bad I haven't watched Hachimitsu to Clover, anyone recommend it?
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 21, 2018 10:37 AM
Jan 2017
Silent_Four-Eyes said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I would definitely recommend watching it as it has a lot of good characters and some very good arcs. It is not as good as 3-gatsu no lion though imo. The first season in particular has a very weak arc which takes up around 6 episodes, but the second season more than makes up for it. I would rate the series as a whole an 8/10.
Dec 21, 2018 10:51 AM

Aug 2016
Brally said:
Silent_Four-Eyes said:

I would definitely recommend watching it as it has a lot of good characters and some very good arcs. It is not as good as 3-gatsu no lion though imo. The first season in particular has a very weak arc which takes up around 6 episodes, but the second season more than makes up for it. I would rate the series as a whole an 8/10.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 21, 2018 3:36 PM

Apr 2016
Silent_Four-Eyes said:

First few episodes were quite decent, though after that it was but a major downfall. If you are into teenage character that just have a depressed mindset and cannot do shit because they are afraid of anything out there, i.e. just following the same generic Japanese tropes featured in any other Romance Anime. Then, by any means, give it a try.

Though in the end you are the only one to find out whether you will enjoy it or not.
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Mar 2, 2019 6:14 PM
Apr 2016
Hina getting crazily overexcited. Promotion thingy so what to expect.
Apr 1, 2019 6:19 AM

Feb 2013
Ok, she was cute, nothing more.
May 2, 2020 6:08 AM

Apr 2020
Ulquiorra said:
Ok, she was cute, nothing more.
twoego said:
Hina getting crazily overexcited. Promotion thingy so what to expect.
Silent_Four-Eyes said:
Brally said:
Silent_Four-Eyes said:

VladimirNabokov said:
Silent_Four-Eyes said:

First few episodes were quite decent, though after that it was but a major downfall. If you are into teenage character that just have a depressed mindset and cannot do shit because they are afraid of anything out there, i.e. just following the same generic Japanese tropes featured in any other Romance Anime. Then, by any means, give it a try.

Though in the end you are the only one to find out whether you will enjoy it or not.

Where can we watch it ?
I don't know how signatures work

Jun 21, 2020 10:39 PM

Mar 2017
EstebanOD said:

Where can we watch it ?

Episode 1
Episode 2
Sep 26, 2020 8:08 AM
Aug 2020
Haha lol I did get scared in the start
Sep 28, 2022 12:25 AM
Aug 2021
Haha, that was funny.
Nov 18, 2023 7:00 AM

Jul 2021
this was short and fun. i'm trying to consume whatver little sangatsu content i'm getting.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lion meets HachiClo Episode 2 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Dec 21, 2018

17 by Stacias »»
Sep 28, 2022 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.